• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Captured by the Amazons

Captured by the Amazons

As the horde of Amazons came crashing through the gates of Atlantis, Agaue knew his life would never be the same. He realized his great city full of beauty and dedicated to science, not war craft, could not resist the women warriors for long. Agaue had also heard the legends of how Amazon women took no male prisoners and of how they dispensed them by cutting off their manhood. As the man would lie there bleeding out, the women would attach his gentiles to their crescent shields as proof of their disdain of everything male.

The fierce woman fighters cut through the army of Atlantis as a knife cuts through the fat of a goat. Agaue a man with no fighting skills knew that nothing would save him except his wit. As the Amazons marched up his street pulling the males from their hiding places, he hurried to put his plan into words. He went out to the walk in front of his abode and knelt in subservience to his new rulers. He watched in horror as the woman warriors proved the legend to be true, slicing off the genitals of the captured Atlantian men.

As they came to his house, two large women yanked him to his feet. They appeared crude and smelled of sweat and the blood of their defeated enemy. He looked up to see their leader standing before him and her beauty went to his heart truer than any arrow she could bow.

With a quick slice of a sword, his tunic was cut from his body, falling to the ground. He now stood naked before his captors awaiting his plight.

"Queen Myrine, what would you like done with this one, same as the rest?"

He stared up to this fierce solider; he wondered how such a delight to his eyes could be so treacherous. He knew he was to die and yet he could not stop the erection rising from his loins. He saw the Queen's eyes drop to his tumultuous stirrings and thought he saw a hint of a smile from at the corners of her mouth.

"This one shows the signs of a breeding slave bring him to my quarters."

A yoke was placed around Agaue's neck and his hands bound to it. He was marched to the center of town, where the Amazons had taken over the palace. He was secured with their livestock as the Amazons considered men nothing more than animals. The stalls smelled of dung and urine and Agaue kept retching as he struggled to keep from vomiting the contents of his stomach. Sometime during the night, he was taken to be washed off and then to be presented to Queen Myrine. Myrine ignored him as she talked with her generals, she gave such little thought of the man in their midst, they talked freely of strategies and plans.

"My Queen we have dire word from the battle in Troy, the great warrior Penthesilea has been wounded by Achilles himself. Troy is about to fall and all of Athens is preparing to march on our small army."

"I want you to assemble your women and I will tell them all that I will never surrender to an army of solders who have worms dangling between their legs. If we all are to die then I will take the lead and be the first."

"My Queen, if I may be allowed to speak..."

"Silence you worm no man is allowed to sully our Queen and ruler."

The solder's command was followed by a kick to his groin and a sword put to his neck.

"No let him up, I want to hear what he has to say."

"Thank you Your Majesty, it is true I am but a lowly male and nowhere near the solder that you are. If I may be allowed, I might have a plan that will allow your mighty army to evade the Athenians until you are ready to fight."

Agaue went on to tell the queen of the great engine he had built that would enable Atlantis to sink to the bottom of the sea where they could hide in obscurity as long as they wished.

Myrine looked at him in wonderment, if this creature were telling the truth it would be the perfect maneuver to elude the approaching Athenians. First, this man is brave enough to get an erection as he faces death and now he claims to have a plan to save her army.

"Send him to my room and I will listen to his scheme."

When he was brought before her he noticed she sat on a throne never before seen by him and he was sure it was her own that she traveled with on her marches. It looked to be of pure gold encrusted with rubies and emeralds. On each arm, there was a lioness head with fangs bared as a warning to all that go before the queen. Agaue overheard her complain to one of her minions about the soreness of her muscles, the aftermath of the battle to conquer his great city.

"You puny one, tell me of your plan fast before I have your worthless junk severed from your body."

"Yes your majesty but first if I may, I am known as 'Agaue of the Magic Fingers,' and my talent is to relieve the aches and pains of the body. If I may be allowed to touch your royal body I know I can relieve the discomfort you are having."

The queen yanked her bodice down exposing the bare chest where her right breast once called home.

"Do you think an Amazon concerns herself with pain? Do you see what I've done with my own hand?"

"My queen I despair that you have severed such perfect beauty simply for connivance but I know that is your way. I merely seek to relax you more and therefore put your mind at ease, allowing you to make proper decisions."

The queen allowed him to approach her and he began his massage of her magnificent body. From her shoulders to her upper back and then to her arms and by the time he approached her breast she was as pliable as honey. As he massaged her breast, he leaned close and then with a look to her for acceptance he kissed her nipple. Her sigh spurred him on but when he put his lips to the spot that was once her right breast her sighs turned to moans of pleasure.

"Although this breast has been gone these many years I still feel as if it is there and yet I have never allowed a lover to touch me there. It feels so good keep going."

After finally finishing with her massage, she stood up and motioned him to her bed.

"Well my young warrior you have done well with hand to hand combat. Let us now see how well you can battle my mighty lioness with your sword."

She pointed to his throbbing erection as she spoke; she pushed him onto her pallet and then sat astride him as if he was a horse. Queen Myrine proved her ridding ability as she rode him hard and long. With his sword deep inside her she first achieved orgasm and then commanded him to fill her with his seed. He did as ordered with ease as he was overwhelmed with the pleasure of doing battle with her most noble cat. When The Queen seemed satisfied, she dismounted and ordered him to show her his engine now. As for Agaue, he now understood how the male black widow spider felt as he desired the pleasure of his queen but knew the dangers of being so close.

He told the queen he would need to show her in his laboratory. At first, he was surprised as she went with him alone but then he understood that she feared him not n the least. Agaue tried his best to explain his pride and joy to the mighty queen but the more valves and gates he showed the more she became disinterested.

"You may be a skilled spearman but as an orator you are far more deadly. Stop with your details and tell me what this contraption is to do before I perish from boredom."

"As I said my engine will not only sink our city to the bottom of the sea it will keep the water out and produce air to breath as well."

Legend has told us how well Agaue's machine worked as Atlantis disappeared below the Aegean Sea just as Achilles and the army of Athens came marching over the hills into what was once Atlantis. However, what is not told in legend is what happened to that city once below the surface. The mighty Amazon warrior Queen Myrine, defeater of armies across the world surrendered her bow to the lowly scientist and master swordsman. The two societies joined forces and raised many future generations of strong women and helpful men. Today when you see a woman who is confident of her abilities, who bow to no man, she might very well be a descendant of Queen Myrine and her fateful manservant Agaue. The same applies when you come across a man who gladly defers to a more qualified woman, knowing that gender matters little when results are the important issue.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Captured by the Amazons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds