• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Behind the Dance Club

Behind the Dance Club

We walk into the dark dance club, my hand around your waist, holding you close to me as our eyes adjust to the darkness. The throb and pounding of the industrial dance music moves us, and both our bodies respond: we move slightly, touching each other's hips as we sway, feeling the sexual tension of the sultry spring night.

The evening has been one of pure sensuality. We went out to a lovely dinner at a nice Italian restaurant, where we sat in a secluded alcove and teased each other mercilessly. I rubbed olive oil on your lips and neck, licking it off before it went down your blouse. You licked alfredo sauce off my fingers, taking each of my fingers deep in your mouth. It was all I could do not to take you right there in the restaurant.

Now we've found a dance club, one recommended by our waitress. She said it is a great place for dancing in the dark and getting turned on.

You're wearing one of my favorite outfits, a tight black leather miniskirt going to mid-thigh, with a 3-inch slit on your left leg, and a white sheer silk blouse, that is see-through in certain light, showing your nipples of your firm full breasts. Thigh-high stockings, a minute thong, and your sexy black high heels finish the outfit. I can barely control myself, seeing you in that outfit. It shows everything about what I find sexy about you: your mischievous eyes, your gorgeous smile, your stunning auburn hair, your curvaceous lithe body, the wonderfully sexy ass, and your amazing legs. I continually tell you that you're the sexiest woman alive.

I'm in a black silk suit, very well-tailored, with a dove grey silk shirt. It cost more than every other suit in my closet combined, but I love how it makes me feel: sexy, confident, and strong.

We head to the bar, and I get us a few drinks as we look around. The club is filling up with couples and singles, all "dressed to impress", as the dress code requires. There are a large number of very attractive people of both sexes. We "people watch" for a few minutes, my hand on your hip, rubbing your leather-clad ass, feeling the curves, and rubbing the silk across your back. We both finish our drinks and I order more. We had started drinking early in our hotel room, then more at dinner, so by now we're both more than a little buzzed, but still not quite drunk.

As we drink, we both notice more than a few men walking by looking at you. Staring, is more like it. You are an incredible sight to behold. There have even been a few women sneaking looks at you with intense interest. This adds to our mutual excitement, and I start kissing your neck in the spot you love so much. My hand moves around your backside, from feeling the soft silk of your upper back to the hot leather pulled tight on your lovely ass. You respond, arching your back so your shapely hip presses against my hand, and your breasts move forward. I can feel your nipples hardening through the thin shirt. Your hand is caressing my thigh, just barely brushing the area between my legs, teasing me gently.

I take you by the hand and lead you to the dance floor. The crowd has gotten thicker, and we have to squeeze our ay through the throbbing mass of bodies to a dark corner on the far side away from the rest of the crowd. We begin to dance, the thumping bass pounding into us like you want me to do to you. We both enjoy moving to the music, feeling the rhythm and beat, letting it move us.

We move close, feeling our bodies pressed together, my hand around your waist holding you tight to me, your arms wrapped around my neck, our legs entwined together. You can feel me harden in my pants every time we do this, and I can tell your arousal is as strong.

I pull you to me and kiss you passionately. Our tongues swirl around each other, doing their own dance, and my hands go from your hair, down your back to your ass, even your thigh just below the skirt, feeling your stocking-clad leg, before moving back up. Our bodies push against each other during the kiss, and you can feel me getting stiffer and thicker. After we break for some air, you look in my eyes with a wild look, as if to say, "Wow...." I smile at you, as you know I love when you get that look.

We agree we need a break and leave the dance floor. I get us another pair of drinks while you go to the bathroom. When you return, you have a very impish look. I ask you what you are up to. "I have something for you" is your reply, and I feel your hand slip into the pocket of my jacket, and then slide back out. I raise my hand to feel what you left there, but you stop me. "Not yet" you say, "Let's do some more dancing."

This time you lead me to the back of the dance floor. As soon as we start dancing, we almost throw our bodies at each other and start dancing, writhing against each other, almost fucking in our clothes. My leg slips between yours and you straddle it, riding it, as we both know you want to do to me.

After some time of doing this, I hear you yell into my ear, "Now feel what I put into your back pocket." I reach behind me, and slowly pull out your wet, lacy thong. You look at me like a vixen about to pounce, and tell me "I'm so wet that I couldn't put it back on, it was soaked. But I didn't want to throw it away. So I made it a gift to you." I stuff it back into my pocket, and smile at you in wonder at your brazen sexuality.

I take your head in my hand, and pull you to me. I kiss you hard, showing you how much I love you and how you make me want you more every day. You can feel my cock, totally hard, throbbing against your body, knowing that only the thin layers of silk and leather on each of our bodies is keeping us from doing it right there. My leg, still between yours, moves up till it touches your body. You moan and sag against me as you feel my leg on your wet pussy and clit. As I move my leg back, I can see your juices on my pant leg.

I put an arm around your body and spin you around so your back is to me, then pull you to me. You arch your back, grinding your ass against my crotch. My hands roam up and down your body, from your legs, running up the stockings, lifting the skirt slightly before letting go, to your hips, where they pull you onto me harder. Then they move up your body to your breasts, cupping them, caressing them under the silk, rubbing the erect nipples. I start kissing your neck again. Our eyes both close, we lose ourselves in the moment. Your hand moves behind you and rubs my cock through my pants when there is room.

Just then, as if by cue, our favorite song for dancing like this comes on: Closer, by Nine Inch Nails.

Our bodies change tempo to the hard, pounding, lustful beat of the song. My hard dick strains to get out of the tight confines of the leather pants and into you. You close you eyes again and arch your back, as though trying to get me into you. My hands go up to your breasts again. I cup them, hold them, and caress them. I rub the nipples through the silk, making them swell and ache. I pinch them softly at first, then a bit harder. You moan softly. I can't hear it in the loud club over the pounding music, but I could feel it move through you.

I start kissing and nibbling your neck again. Your hand moves behind you to my crotch again, and keep rubbing it through the silk. Each time you squeeze it, you hear me groan in desire for you. One of my hands moves down slowly to your skirt. I rub down each thigh to the stockings, feeling the silk on your legs and slowly moving up. As I move up one time, I raise your skirt a bit. But unlike before, I don't drop it back down. Gauging your reaction, I keep raising it. Soon the tops of your stockings are showing. I realize that your eyes are closed again, and you are moaning almost constantly. I caress your thigh just above your stocking. You still keep writhing to the music and rubbing me. I move the skirt up a bit higher. I know that your bare pussy must be showing, but you're either not realizing it, or don't care. I move my fingers up and touch your clit. You moan loudly, crying out. You shudder, and almost fall out of my arms from the sudden sensation.

You suddenly realize where we are, and how exposed you are. You pull yourself out of my arms, and pull your skirt back down. You are somewhat embarrassed, but also still reeling in the sensation of almost cumming right in front of all these people. You look at me, and see how badly I still desire you, need you. You tell me to take you out of there.

I put my arm around you, both for protection and comfort as we head out. You don't notice, but I do, the number of both men and women who stare at you as we leave. I hope that you're not so embarrassed about it that you lose the sexual high we were on.

As soon as we're out of the club, you come into my arms. I hold you tight, asking if you're okay. You say that you are, just that you couldn't believe how close you came to having an orgasm not only in a public place, but also in front of dozens of strangers. I tell you that I'm sorry for pushing you so far. Then you look up at me, and stare deeply into my eyes. You whisper, "That's not what has me freaked out. Its how much I wanted to." I stare in disbelief. Then I pull your face close to mine, and kiss you. It starts out gentle, but soon our mouths open, our tongues dance around each other, and we're rubbing each other again.

We kiss for a few minutes then I take you by the hand and lead you down the street, in the direction of our hotel. As we come to the end of the street the large club is on, I notice a dark alley on the side of it. I stop, and pull you with me as I head down it.

We move into the alley, just past a large loading dock platform that gives us some cover from the street. Seeing how dark it is, and how the platform will block anyone's view, you feel a surge of aggression and push my back against the wall. Then you kiss me passionately, your tongue all over my mouth. You suck on my lips. I grab you and turn us around, so it's you against the wall. We keep kissing, our hands roaming all over each other. I kiss your neck, biting it hard, but not so hard that it breaks skin. Then I kiss my way down to your cleavage, kissing the tops of your breasts. Your nipples are poking out of the shirt, so I suck on them and bite them with my lips. You moan softly, trying to make sure we don't make too much noise. My hands are on your hips, rubbing the leather skirt up and down your legs on the silk of your stockings. Your hands are roaming in my hair, on my neck and back. I unbutton your blouse, and suckle your breasts. I bite the nipples hard with my lips, and you moan and pull me tighter to me. I go from one breast to the other, while running my hands up and down your back, your ass, and your legs. Then I run one hand up your inner thighs to your wet pussy. I touch your clit, and again, you shiver and moan and thrust your pelvis towards my hand. I keep sucking your nipples hard while rubbing your clit. You move forward and start sucking and biting my neck, growling softly.

Not able to stop, I move down your body and kneel in front of you. I lift your skirt up, and you help me pull it over your luscious ass. Then I lift one of your legs over my shoulder. Your heels raise you up just high enough that I can kiss your thighs and lick your pussy. I start by kissing your lips and licking them softly, sucking your juices off of them. Then I stiffen my tongue and start thrusting it in and out of your pussy, savoring the taste. I slowly move upward with my tongue, till I lick your clit. Your hands are going through my hair, and you are leaning against the wall, moaning. I start sucking on your clit hard, moaning softly, so you feel the vibrations. You bring one of your hands up to your breasts and start pinching the nipples as I lick you. I keep sucking and licking your clit, then move back down your slit, almost to your anus. I bring a hand up and slowly work a finger into your pussy as I keep licking and sucking your clit. I start stroking it in and out slowly, as I kiss your pussy around it. Then I work a second finger into you, and start sucking harder on your clit. You keep thrusting your body towards me, trying to get my fingers deeper into you, and feel me moving with you.

I finger-fuck you faster and faster, my fingers plunging into you, curling upwards, brushing your g-spot, as I keep sucking on your clit. You start moaning louder, and are whimpering my name. After another moment, a huge orgasm rushes over you. You cry out, and squeeze my head with your thighs and hands. I keep sucking on your clit, even though I know you can't normally handle it. You gasp and scream, and cum again, flooding my face and hand with your juices. Your legs begin to buckle, and I hold you up. Your orgasm continues while you ride the wave of sensations, and I keep kissing your pussy and slick thighs, and running my hands all over you.

After a few more minutes, I stand in front of you. My eyes sparkling, I look deep into yours as I lick my fingers clean. You smile up and me, and tell me, "That was incredible. I know I've never cum that hard."

"I know" I reply. "You actually kinda squirted. When you came the second time, I was suddenly covered in your juices. I think I might have cum from it myself."

"Wow" you answer, blushing slightly. Then I kiss you and hold you tight to me.

After a minute or so, you say, "I wanna see if you did cum." I feel you rubbing my still-hard cock through the pants. You turn us around so I'm against the wall. You keep rubbing my crotch, and kissing my cock through the soft silk. Then you undo my belt and unbutton the pants. Finally, you pull the zipper down and pull them down a bit. My cock springs up, throbbing and aching for your touch. You grasp it tightly and stroke up and down, the generous pre-cum I've created working as a lubricant. You know how much I love it when you touch me. You keep stroking me, while whispering in my ear how much you love me, and how sexy you think I am. I look into your eyes with lust and desire, and love and trust and passion. You know what I want, and your eyes have that wicked, teasing look you get, and know that I love.

You kneel down in the alley, and kiss my cock head. You lick the shaft and head then gently take me in your mouth. I have to stifle my moans and groans of ecstasy. You take me deeper into your mouth, working to ignore the gag reflex, stroking me with your hand as you suck hard on me. You can hear my moans and gasps as the sensations of what you are doing to me grow and get more powerful. You move down and kiss your way down the shaft to my clean-shaved balls, licking them, sucking each one into your mouth one at a time, then slowly back up the shaft, and taking me into your mouth again. The alcohol and the two orgasms allow you to relax enough, and, you look up into my eyes as you take me into your throat. I can barely stand the sensations, almost bringing me over the edge with that one act, and seeing your eyes as you did it. You pull me out of your mouth, and then take me all the way again, and then pull it out and lick the head. Then you do it one more time and hum a bit as you do it. I moan, louder than I should have, and have to pull out quickly. The feeling subsides as I barely avert my orgasm. You look up at me and ask, "Why dear, what ever is the matter?" in an ironic tone of voice. I take you by the hand and help you stand back up. I kiss you deeply again, and tell you, "I have to have you right now." I expect you to tell me to wait till we get back to our room, but you simply reply, "Then take me. Right here."

I turn you around so you're facing the wall. You put your hands against it, arch your back, and raise your ass to me. I stop for a second, just taking in the breathtaking sight of you offering yourself to me so wantonly. I run my hands over your bare ass, from your waist down your ass and legs to the tops of your stockings, then back up, to nestle my fingers in your slit. I rub you for a few seconds, rubbing your clit and feeling how incredibly wet you are. Then I remove my hand, and position myself behind you. My cock finds your opening as though it was being pulled in, and I slowly slide inside you. We both gasp and moan as the head slips inside your tight pussy. I keep moving forward, until I am buried deep inside you, and we hold still like that for a few seconds.

I slowly pull back, just to where the head is barely still inside you. Then I thrust into you again, not hard, but strongly, and you moan again. I put my hands on your hips, and start sliding, not fast, but strong, in and out of you. Each time I thrust, I can feel you pulling me in, grasping me with your muscles and squeezing my throbbing cock. You are moving with me, arching you back and meeting my thrusts so that you can feel me as deep inside you as possible. My thrusts start getting harder and faster. You take one hand from the wall, and start rubbing your clit as I start slamming into you harder and faster. Your moans are getting to be louder and almost continuous, and neither of us cares. Your fingers rub your clit as I stroke in and out, and every so often you can feel my cock head brushing against the clit in addition to your fingers, and it makes you gasp and moan louder. Your rubbing gets more furious, in response to the tempo of our fucking, and you can feel your orgasm building slowly yet very powerfully. You move your hand further back so you can rub my slick cock as it slides in and out of you, and massage my balls. You hear me moan, and feel my cock get harder and swell more. You can tell that I'm getting close as well. You keep rubbing me as I keep fucking you, and our moans getting louder.

Your orgasm starts first, and you scream loudly as the climax hits you stronger than ever. You have to bring your hand back up to the wall to help support yourself, and I wrap my arms around your waist to keep you from collapsing. A split-second later, I start cumming, my orgasm brought on by hearing your screams of passion and the feeling of your internal muscles squeezing my cock until it gives up its load. I yell in ecstasy, and you can feel me shooting my semen inside you, and as I do, my cock keeps rubbing against your clit, which makes your orgasm continue. Our moans and climaxes keep spurring each other on, making both of us have orgasms so intense that we almost can't stand it. I have to help you stand; your legs are so weak from your orgasm that you are almost collapsing. My cock is still inside you and is still hard. Anytime either of us moves it slides a bit, and we both gasp and stop, as the sensations are overwhelming. We stay still for a few more minutes while the intensity subsides, and my cock slowly begins to soften. It finally slips from your tight pussy with a small sound, and you moan at the empty feeling it leaves you.

We stand up, and I turn you to me. I look deep in your eyes, and you can see how much I love you. I kiss you, holding you tight to me. My wrap my arms around you, and yours around me, as we kiss to show our love for each other, our passion, our trust. Just then, we hear the clapping, cheers and whistles of a group of people from the club, who apparently came out another back door into the alley we didn't see, and had watched the entire thing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Behind the Dance Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds