• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Roberta & Patrick's Next Bet Ch. 02B-1

Roberta & Patrick's Next Bet Ch. 02B-1

12

This story is presented in a total of five parts. There has been chapter one, and a two-part chapter 2A. This is the first part of chapter 2B, with a second part still to come. I think the story hangs together fine on its own, but I think having read the stories Roberta & Patrick's Bet and Roberta's Bet will increase your enjoyment of this story. The story is complete and all installments have been submitted so hopefully you should be able to begin reading the story and have an installment to read each day to the story's conclusion. As always your comments and observations are very welcome.

Roberta & Patrick's Next Bet – Chapter 2B, Part 1

A king!?!

Holy shit was I in for it now! The king was a nice card but of absolutely no use to me whatever. Patrick's straight was good enough, and my hope of waving a full house in his face was dashed.

Patrick, of course, was grinning like an idiot.

"Oh, girl," he said, "I'm afraid it's time for a little payback."

I had no reason to doubt that assessment.

"I've been waiting for this," Patrick said. He made a show of wetting his lips and limbering his jaw. By way of explanation he said, "I've so been looking forward to this, and I just want to make sure this next word comes out just right. Strip."

I rose from my cross-legged position next to the coffee table. I was in a mood to be contrary, disappointed that the return to FemDom Land I had hoped for had been derailed by that king. So I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of any entertainment, at least not in an activity over which I had a shred of control. And taking off my clothes was the only activity over which I had that control until my bet was paid.

When I reached my feet I just unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled them and my panties down and off together. I cross-armed my tee shirt over my head, and then unhooked my bra and let it fall on top of the rest. It probably took ten seconds.

"Oh, I was hoping for something with a little music and a lot of ass shaking," Patrick whined.

I gave him a smile and the finger.

Patrick rose to his feet looking me up and down. How many times had he seen my body naked? Hundreds? Thousands? But now I was nude in a special and compulsory way. There was no romance here, no intimate exchange. I was just a nude woman standing in front of a fully clothed man.

I've not been nude in front of a man other than Patrick since the Sunday afternoon I had been required to strip in a dorm room for Paul and Hank, part of paying off the bet I lost to them on the homecoming football game.

But now this experience had almost that same underlying feeling to it. There was a distance between Patrick and me for the present. I was not nude because we were sharing loving feelings or a laugh. I was nude because I had lost a bet to him and was required to be unclothed.

And Patrick, intentionally or not, seemed less my husband than an objective, voyeuristic observer, coolly evaluating my body: seeming to be in the act of judging how pleasant he found the shape and size of my breasts, how agreeable to his eyes was the swell of my hips, how delightful he perceived the cheeks of my ass to be, how engaging he found my pubic hair, how entertaining the thought of the delicate treat my pubic hair partly concealed.

Little nips of embarrassment teased at my mind from being nude in this way in front of my husband.

He gripped my chin between the thumb and forefinger of one hand, pushed my chin up just the tiniest bit, I suppose just to let me know he was now in control. Patrick made eye contact with me, held it, then he very deliberately smiled.

His forefinger began to trace a line under my chin, down my neck and chest to my left breast. His finger circled my areola and then he pinched my nipple lightly, smiled again.

He began a circumnavigation of my body.

His hand went to my side, and he placed the palm of his hand there and sliding it down until it was running over the swell of my hip bone. I felt the four fingers of that hand, spread a bit, each a separate sensation, and skate lightly over the skin of my hip, and continue with him to the back of my body.

In a moment those fingers were moving over my left ass cheek, just a light touch. The palm of his hand lightly cupped that left cheek, and his fingers moved under me in the direction of my vagina. But they never made it there, instead proceeding to my other ass cheek. A cupping, and then those four fingers again gliding over my skin.

The near contact with my vagina had lit a little match in me. I knew a bit of wetness sprang into my vagina. I had started this little exercise feeling somewhat embarrassed, but Patrick's teasing had started a fire burning. And I tried to determine whether it was the teasing of his fingers that was the cause of this beginning of arousal, or if it was the embarrassment I had felt, or some combination of the two.

His fingers continued their journey as Patrick came around to the front of my body again. The contact on my skin became just one finger as it came around my right hip. The finger stayed low and ended its journey at my pubic hair, ruffling and tickling it a little. Then two fingers moved between my legs, not far, just enough to spread my labia a little and find my clitoris.

The fingers were tight together, and I felt them press down on my clit, and then the pressure was released. Pressure and release; and again pressure and release. It was the exact attention I love from Patrick's fingers on my sex.

After seven years of marriage Patrick knows how to play my body as well as Weird Al Yankovic knows how to play a kazoo. OK, lousy analogy.

But there was no question I was getting turned on. Patrick found my mouth with his and our lips were locked together, our tongues reintroducing themselves to each other. I moaned as I felt Patrick's two fingers slide back toward my vagina in slipperiness that had not been there just a moment ago. His fingers teased at my vagina, and then they slid back to my clit, pressing and releasing, pressing and releasing.

My arms came up and around Patrick's neck pulling his mouth harder onto mine, and my hips began to move, trying to get every pleasurable sensation from what his fingers were doing to my clit. I could see my friend in the distance, and she was covering the ground between her and me in a hurry.

"Oh my gosh, Sweetheart," Patrick said, breaking our kiss, his fingers leaving my clit, my clit begging them to return, "I'm so, so sorry. You must be anxious to begin paying off your bet. I can't believe I'm making you wait. How completely inconsiderate of me."

Well, it seems he is a fast study when it comes to learning the fine art of how to get the most gloating out of being the winner of a bet.

"Don't you have a hot date with a razor?" Patrick asked sweetly.

I know what my first impulse for a response was, but I restrained myself: frankly, my middle finger was going to get awfully tired if I used it tonight all the times I felt like using it.

Patrick got behind me and took me by the shoulders, pushing and guiding me toward the bathroom. Once there he stood me by the toilet while he rummaged in a drawer, pulling out a plastic bag of disposable razors. He pulled one out and held it out to me.

"There," he said, "a nice new sharp one for you, to make your shaving experience a pleasant one." He smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Come see me when you're done." And he turned and left, closing the door behind him.

Well, this was no fun; not at all the evening I had been hoping for and expecting. This was far and away the easiest task I had to perform to pay off my bet, but likely the one I found the most unpleasant. I sat on the john and looked down at my pubes. At the moment they were trimmed pretty short and not shaped to any great degree: just razored off around the edges to keep strays from escaping my panties.

I sometimes do more elaborate shaping: occasionally a landing strip, and I've tried several widths; sometimes a defined shape of some kind. I tried a heart once, but it didn't come out terribly well. Patrick said he liked it though, the sweety. But bare? Never. I hate it.

I understand there are plenty of women who like bare for any number of good reasons, and that's fine. I've tried it, but have never liked the 'little girl' look it gives me, or how stark and exposed it leaves my vulva. So I very much favor some pubes there. Now, Patrick bare: that would have been beyond hilarious, and the thought made me regret I had missed out by losing my bet. But there was no way I could change that last card to a winner, so I took a breath and let it out, got down to my task.

My hairs were trimmed short enough that I didn't think I really needed to shorten them any more for the razor. I got out some of Patrick's shaving cream and slathered it on. I started on top, using short strokes to take the cream and hair off. The fresh razor was nice: almost no pull at all. I moved each leg to the side in turn and stretched the skin to get into the crease between my abdomen and thighs.

Shortly, everything down to my vulva was gone. Then I spread wide and started in on the hard to reach places. Soon the job was all but done. I wet a washcloth with warm water to rinse off the last of the shaving cream, the warmth from the cloth a welcome addition to the sensations coming up to my brain from down below. After wiping the shaving cream off I placed the cloth directly on my clit and rocked a bit back and forth on it, enjoying the sensations very well. But I stopped abruptly, realizing I really didn't want to get going too far in that direction right now.

I checked carefully, moving things around, looking for hairs the razor had missed and flicking the blade over them carefully to clean up the last. When I was satisfied I would pass inspection I toweled myself dry and put all my tools away.

I found Patrick in the living room watching a sports round-up show. I stood directly in front of him, presenting my bare pubis for his inspection. I was there for just a second when his hand grabbed my hip, pushing me to the side, his eyes intent on the television.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "Did you see that lay-up?"

I gave him a little smack on the head. "I'm standing right in front of you naked as the day I was born and all you care about is some basketball game?" I asked, a little annoyance in my voice.

Patrick looked up at me, a wry smile on his face. "Just kidding. Just kidding. Your pussy is still first in my book," he said, picking up the remote and flicking off the television.

He pulled me back in front of him again, his eyes intent on my vulva. His fingers explored every crack and crevasse, and he seemed pleased that everything that could be classified as growing from a follicle was gone. Then his fingers slowed and came to a stop at my clit and he began again the process of applying pressure and releasing it. It would have been oh so easy to get into the pleasant sensations, but of course who could fall for that twice in one hour?

I pulled my hips back away from him, my ass sticking out in back.

"How dumb do I look there mister?" I asked. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

He looked a little disappointed, but then brightened.

"Well, only one thing to do then," Patrick said. He took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom, and I was off to pay task number two of my lost bet.

In the bedroom Patrick brought out the leather ankle and wrist cuffs I occasionally wear. He began to buckle them on me. Once during a past encounter when he had been doing this I had told him that I could do it, but he told me that buckling them on me was very pleasant for him and helped to warm him up.

He tied thin and smooth rope to the rings on all four and then piled pillows in the center of the bed. He put out his hand.

"Your throne awaits, Your Worship."

I knew what was required. I crawled onto the bed, lay on my front, my hips over the pillows, my ass high in the air, lewd and inviting. Patrick took the rope emanating from one of the ankle cuffs and tied it off to the corner of the bed, then doing the same with the other. Now that my ankles were anchored in place he took the rope from my right wrist cuff and pulled it to the post at the right side of the head board. He pulled it, and then pulled again, my arm now pulled tight, and he tied off the rope. He did the same on the other side and soon I was pulled tightly in all four directions, immobile. He gave my bottom a little slap.

"Don't go running off now," he said as he went into the bathroom. This time I used both middle fingers, although I don't know that he saw.

Patrick likes anal, I not at all. I'm happy to provide him with his heart's desire from time to time. I mean, I'm his wife after all and one of the things that makes our marriage successful is that we are each ready to put the other first. I make my ass available to him when he asks, and he limits how often he asks, and the whole arrangement works out quite well. But our typical session with anal involves me on all fours on the bed, or maybe voluntarily bent over some piece of furniture.

But doing it with me tied spread wide on the bed, my ass up in the air is something that happens only on the rarest occasions, when the odd happenstance occurs that he is feeling particularly dominant and I happen to be feeling especially submissive.

Off the top of my head I can only remember one such aligning of those planets. It was within the first year or two of our marriage. So this was the first time I had been here and prepared like this in five or six years. I'm pretty sure at this point that it would definitely take a lost bet to get me here. I don't think I was going to volunteer or was willing to be drafted for the bondage variety of anal submission.

I wanted to complain, but really how could I? When I think of how willingly Patrick had paid off his bet to me in February. And he really hadn't been expecting to be the toy of a femdom bitch; hadn't even known he was married to a woman how had designs on reaching femdom bitchdom.

So, as unpleasant as it was I really had no grounds for complaint. I just had to offer up my ass to satisfy my bet and be done with it.

I suppose that is why they call it a wager: you agree to put up what the other wants and you don't want to give up against the other putting up what you want and would prefer not to give up. The principal is no different than wagering money.

I risk one hundred dollars in order to get your one hundred dollars, and we both would prefer to hold onto our one hundred dollar bill.

Except, of course, that wagers of a sexual nature, I was quickly discovering, were so much more interesting and suspenseful.

Let's face it: anyone can take out their wallet and hand over some currency to satisfy a lost bet. What could be easier? It was much, much more difficult to have to take off your clothes, surrender your body for another's use, or be compelled to engage in some embarrassing or humiliating activity to satisfy a lost bet.

In fact, I was quickly coming to the opinion that those who bet mere money are truly the world's meek and spineless, faint-hearted and lily-livered: just weenies, cowards who simply don't have the balls to make a bet of any substance or meaning or difficulty.

These thoughts occupied me while I waited for Patrick. A moment or two later I heard the toilet flush and the door open.

Patrick came over and got the lube from the night table. He upended the tube above my ass, squeezing out gel as he moved the tube the length of my ass crack; much like he was applying mustard to a hot dog. Then he worked the lubricant deeply into my ass crack. He spread my cheeks widely and I felt more lube being squeezed directly onto my asshole; then using two fingers he mushed it as best he could into my small hole. Finally, I felt the opening of the tube seating itself in my anal opening. He squeezed and I could feel cool gel squirt into my rectum. Now I was all trussed up and ready for a boner up the ass.

Patrick moved off to the side now, taking off his clothes.

In my mind I could picture exactly what I looked like; in fact, I had pictured it before. When I had won my bet from Patrick in February, as he masturbated before me on his knees I had envisioned what would be happening instead at that moment had I lost that bet. Sitting in the comfortable and cushioned bedroom chair, not five feet from where my right ankle was now bound, I had looked beyond subservient Patrick to the empty bed, had pictured myself there just as I was now. I could see my nude form lying on my front. My four limbs were stretched tight toward the corners of the bed. Pillows were piled up holding my ass high in the air, and could see the glisten of lubricant in my ass crack. My head was lying on the bedspread on one side, and I was waiting, waiting for Patrick to begin the use of my ass for his sexual pleasure.

Now I dismissed the image, but could not dismiss the bonds holding me on the bed in this position; I now the loser of the bet surrendering her body as the winner prepared to enjoy his winnings.

Before I knew it Patrick was close behind me, and I could hear a moist sound as he applied lube to his cock. I could feel the heat of his thighs and abdomen as he came in close. The head of his penis was presently at my anal opening. I could feel the head as Patrick wiggled it up and down a little, finding the cleavage that indicated the passage to open me, that would let his cock begin to loosen and invade my asshole.

I gasped as his head began to slip in. A sharp dart of pain shot from my end, but then settled into just an ache as the head of his cock opened me wider. The head slipped past my sphincter, which now settled back around and gripped Patrick's shaft.

His cock was well lubed and there was no friction as it advanced into my ass, only an increasing degree of stretching, a little wider and a little wider. He must have been most of the way in because I felt increased stretching. I know I had been instinctively pulling at my restraints a little from the time I had felt the head of his cock begin to pry me open, the desire to escape the invasion of my ass impossible but desired. But now as the thicker root of his cock began to move through my opening stretching it farther I pulled with greater urgency on the ropes holding me almost motionless and open.

I thought with some chagrin and frustration about the strap-on I had gone to the adult store to acquire, had secreted in one of my drawers, and how I had planned to surprise Patrick with it after I had won tonight. It would have to wait for another occasion.

A moan was escaping my lips that expressed my worry and fear. We had been here before from time to time. Patrick's cock had been fully seated in my ass on occasions in the past, and with no harm to me. But that stretching, my anal opening located far down the shaft of a cock, awoke in me an instinctive sense of vulnerability.

Patrick and I had done this before but not often, so it took a moment to recall to my mind that, while the sensations coming from my ass were not arousing to me, that sense of vulnerability coupled with the knowledge that I was safe under Patrick's care, were a turn-on. I would have liked the freedom of one hand so that it could find my clit and encourage that arousal, start driving it in the direction of orgasm.

Before he seated fully in me Patrick began to move back out, about half way. Then his cock advanced again, stopping just a little farther in. This is what I meant about being safe in Patrick's care: I knew he would not drive himself into me as far as he could in just one advance. Rather he repeated the motions he had just completed, using five or six back and forward movements to push the last and widest inch of his erection into me, slowly allowing my asshole to stretch the last bit required to fully accommodate him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Roberta & Patrick's Next Bet Ch. 02B-1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds