• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Roberta & Patrick's Next Bet Ch. 02B-2

Roberta & Patrick's Next Bet Ch. 02B-2

This is the last of the five parts of this story. I hope you have enjoyed it so far. I think the story hangs together fine on its own, but I think having read the stories Roberta & Patrick's Bet and Roberta's Bet will increase your enjoyment of this story. As always your comments and observations are very welcome.

Roberta & Patrick's Next Bet – Chapter 2B, Part 2

The next morning we were in the car before nine o'clock. I would have loved to sleep in but Patrick said I might find my last payoff more workable and less public if we got going early.

My last task to complete payment was to have an orgasm in public.

When we got in the car I was about to ask Patrick where we were going, but before I could he handed me our blindfold and I told me to put it on. He wanted our destination to be a surprise.

I did as he asked, trusting him. However, I felt more than a little goofy riding shotgun with a blindfold over my eyes. I did the only thing I could think of and reclined my seat as far as I could. Now if any passing motorists caught sight of me I would not be some woman riding along in a car blindfolded, but a tired car mate, perhaps sleeping between driving shifts.

As it turned out I actually did fall asleep and sometime later awoke to Patrick shaking my shoulder, telling me we were at our destination.

I pushed the blindfold up and off my head, blinking my eyes, looking around, trying to identify where we were. It took a moment because we had not been here for a while. But slowly I came to recognize the facility: Hilltop Arboretum. It is a ways down Highland Road some miles south of the Louisiana State University campus.

It is a beautiful, peaceful natural setting: fourteen acres of marshes, woods, and meadows.

'Well,' I said to myself, 'just as good a place as any, and less public than right outside the Baton Rouge River Center, and more respectful than in the middle of Magnolia Cemetery.

There were only a half dozen cars in the lot, some undoubtedly belonged to staff members. So I was pretty sure there would not be too many visitors around this early and I would be able to lose myself fairly easily.

We paid our admission and walked through the wide entrance. The visitor's entrance and the administrative offices were in one long, low set of buildings, one end built out over a small circular pond, about one hundred feet in diameter. The effect of walking through the entry was to leave behind the ordinary world of work and cares and to step into a natural world of great beauty and natural interest.

We continued down the wooden walkway. There were large trees to our left, and I contemplated that getting lost in there might be a good place to do the deed. But then I saw another couple, visitors, exploring in there and decided to move on.

The planked walkway ended and we continued on a path. To our immediate right there was a meadow surrounding the small pond I had mentioned earlier. Forward and circling around to the right was a band of lovely trees which far over to the right thickened in and around the small twenty foot deep ravine that ran through that part of the arboretum. I decided that was perhaps the best place to get my task done. It seemed the most heavily wooded area and as far from the visitor and administrative complex as you could get.

Patrick was now kissing my cheek, and giving me a little spank on my rump. "Have fun," he said. As I turned away he gave me a smile and the 'call me' sign: thumb and pinky extended, his three middle fingers closed as if around an old style telephone hand set. I wandered down the path following it through the trees. I came to another couple examining a small sign that described the flora they were looking at. After a short walk I could see I was approaching the ravine, and saw that the natural path would take a person into the little valley. I certainly didn't want to be in a place people would come upon me so I moved to my left, climbed up just a bit, finding my way through the foliage.

I was now atop the ravine with it between me and the meadow, pond, and buildings at the entrance. The trees and undergrowth were fairly thick and I continued through until I was as far as I could get from where I had left the path while still remaining a distance inside the woods.

I found a fairly large tree, and went to one side of it, placing the tree between myself and the ravine. I stood with my back to the trunk. It was a warm spring day and I was wearing a knee-length, colorful sundress. I thought it best to be as inconspicuous as possible so I slid down the trunk, planted my ass on the ground at the base.

I pulled the hem of my dress to my waist, baring my hairless pussy. As I began to run my fingers along my labia with one hand I brought out my cell with the other and speed dialed Patrick.

"Well, hi there, Sexy," Patrick answered. "Anything interesting going on where you are?"

"Oh, shut up," I answered. "I'm over in the woods on the far side of the ravine."

Of course, I not being a man there was no way to 'prove' that I had an orgasm, so Patrick would be listening in and I had to convince him I had brought myself off for real. I suppose I could have faked it convincingly, but that would be to cheat on paying my bet and I was just unwilling to do that. Besides, as long as I had to do this I might just as well get a nice O out of it.

"I'll be listening in," Patrick said, concluding our conversation.

I spread my legs a little more to provide access. While this was an activity I would not have chosen to engage in, the idea behind it was actually something of a turn-on. So between the little boost from the situation, the warmth of the day, and the pleasing scents of nature I found myself fairly wet as I began the first passes with my fingers over my sex. I made a little sound composed of a lot of Ms.

I decided to allow myself to enjoy the experience, rather than push on as quickly as I could to completion. That's why I was still there fifteen minutes later, highly aroused, moaning with great sincerity. I could see my friend was off in the distance, and signaled to her to take her time coming to me.

My fingers were slipping and sliding from my vagina to my clitoris and back with great abandon, Patrick listening to every whimper and groan of pleasure.

Then my senses twigged, and I knew someone was near. Not breaking my motion or my head or body position I could see with my peripheral vision two pairs of feet at the bottom of some bushes about ten or twelve feet away.

One of the people watching me was a woman; I knew that. She was wearing sandals and her toenails were painted a light blue. The other person had on trainers, could have been male or female. I saw the trainers begin to turn, apparently to leave, but the sandals remained rooted to their spot. I could imagine the second person wanting to turn away, but the woman in the sandals putting a hand to his or her shoulder, a finger to her lips, indicating they would stay, remain silent, and watch.

I couldn't look any higher without giving away that I knew they were there.

Until I had sensed the presence of these others I had been masturbating with my eyes closed. Now I kept my eyes open. I looked down at my crotch, and saw that a shaft of sunlight had found its way through the tree branches and the young spring leaves and was lighting me with direct sunlight: a little spotlight about a foot in diameter highlighting my bare, shaven sex and what my hand was doing with it.

I was filled with sudden erotic longing, the idea that I had a little audience very appealing to me. Now that I knew of the sunlight I could sense its warmth on my sex. The fact of my own natural, solar spotlight awakened in me imaginings of brazenly standing at the center of some stage, starkly lit, masturbating for an audience: of two maybe, but at this point I would not have cared if it were a thousand watching; in fact, the thought of that watching multitude brought my orgasm rushing toward me at freight train speed.

I felt a sudden gush of additional lubrication soak my pussy. Since I had started my legs had been spread so that my knees were about a foot apart. Now I spread my legs as wide as they would go. I looked down again and saw that my brightly lit sex was a deep red, engorged and soaked. I could feel my juices running down in between my ass cheeks, and I stopped long enough to hike myself up and scoot the back of my dress behind me. I put my ass down again, this time on bare ground; but I knew at least that now I would not later walk back to the arboretum entrance with a huge wet spot of my own lubricant adorning the back of my dress.

The knowledge of those four watching eyes, and my fantasy of thousands more, had me right on the edge. I knew what I needed to do just as clearly as if I were reading the directions off a shampoo bottle: press down on clit, rub, release, repeat.

As I often do when approaching orgasm I saw my friend walking toward me. Sometimes she just peaks out of the distant trees and comes no closer. Other times I wait for her on the front porch, and she comes as near as the hinged gate at the bottom of the walk, but then decides not to stop. Usually she comes up the walk and visits with me for a while. But this time I was out on the road, she running toward me and me toward her, and we came together in a tangle of bodies, embracing, kissing, pulling each other close.

Then I was crying into my cell, Patrick listening at the other end to the special sound I make when my orgasm is intense enough to make the world go away. I had just the shred of presence to bite my lip hard, or I would have alerted the whole arboretum to my shattering orgasm. Even so I could not stop sounds of intense pleasure from escaping me as tears coursed down my cheeks.

When I was aware of my surroundings again I checked to see if my two voyeurs were still with me. They were, but as I pulled down the hem of my dress they turned to sneak off. But something didn't go according to plan: one's foot got on top of the other's, and the other's leg got tangled behind the first's, and soon they were toppling headlong into my little woodland boudoir, like the end of a Laurel and Hardy pratfall, their heads ending a couple yards from my feet.

"Shit," the woman with the blue toe nails said. She was about mid-twenties, wearing circular rimless glasses, her straw blonde hair pulled together at the back of her head. The person with her was also a she, the same age with dark and close-cropped hair.

"Oh, God," the sandaled woman said, as she and her partner came up on their knees, "I'm so sorry. We should have gone, but blame me because I made her stay and watch. We should have given you your privacy."

I smiled to let them know that everything was OK. "Hey, I can hardly expect privacy if I'm going to jill off in the middle of an arboretum. I guess I'm the one who's sorry for doing something where I shouldn't have been doing it. Sorry if I embarrassed you."

"No, no, no," said the dark-haired woman, shaking her head, "it's OK. Once I got watching I couldn't drag myself away. It was hot. By the way I'm Kirsty and this is Laurel." She and the sandaled woman began to pick themselves up off the ground, got to their feet. I rose to my feet with them.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

They began to move off, starting to push through the bush they had been hiding behind, but Laurel hesitated and then turned.

"I'm sorry, well, um," she began, "I just, I'm sorry but I just have to ask. Why?"

I raised my eyebrows at her in a questioning way.

"Well, why here? Why are you doing this here?" she asked.

I hadn't even stopped to consider they might wonder about the strangeness of my masturbatory venue.

I felt myself flush deeply. I'm sure my face was ten shades of red.

"Oh, that," I said. "Well, um, I lost this bet to my husband. This is one of the things I have to do to pay it off: get myself off in a public place."

Laurel got a knowing look on her face. "God, that's hot," she said. "And he would have had to do the same if he had lost?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yeah, except I had a different place in mind for him."

"Would that be cool or what?" Laurel asked Kirsty, slipping an arm around her waist.

"Making a guy have to go out and jerk off in public?" Kirsty said smiling, and they both burst into laughter

"Well, see you," Laurel said. "Sorry again to have watched."

"You've pretty much seen all there is to see," I said, "and don't worry about watching. Actually I noticed your feet a few minutes before I finished and knowing you were watching made it ten times better."

Kirsty gave a little nod. "It seems like you about went into orbit."

I gave them a shy, embarrassed little smile.

They each gave me a little wave of the hand, turned, and were gone.

I took my time, let them get ahead of me, and while I did spoke into my phone.

"So, you heard?" I asked Patrick. Of course he was snickering and I just cut off the call. I moved off back toward the path and took my time walking back, enjoying my surroundings and the afterglow of my big O.

But I passed Laurel and Kirsty on my way back toward the entrance. They were off the path looking at something.

I found Patrick at the nearer end of the wooden walkway.

We explored a little in that copse of big trees I had first seen. A few minutes later Laurel and Kirsty were just going by on the path to the exit as we emerged on our way to the exit also. They were bent over slightly, leaning into each other, heads together, lost in giggles.

They saw us and walked the few feet over. I introduced them to Patrick and we made small talk for just a minute or two.

"Well, we're off to home," Laurel said. "Kirsty thinks she can beat me at strip poker, and she'd better be right because if she loses the rest of my day is going to be very entertaining. Although I don't she'll quite see it the same way."

Kirsty gave her a little shove by leaning into her. "I'm going to win," she told us frankly. "She can't play cards to save her life. I've got a thing or two in mind, and I think it's long past time I tried them out."

They walked off holding hands, their heads back together.

As Patrick and I walked through the parking lot to the car I slipped my arm around his waist and we affectionately pulled each other close. "Bet paid?" I asked.

"For this time," Patrick said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Roberta & Patrick's Next Bet Ch. 02B-2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds