• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Bed Ch. 05

Mom's Bed Ch. 05

1234

Author's note: This chapter contains incest, lesbianism, dominance and light spanking. Like most of my stories, this one seems to be taking off in a direction of its own. It's not one of my more 'traditional' stories and I don't foresee it going back in that direction anytime soon. Hopefully, you'll still enjoy it. If not, feel free to check out some of my other work or the writings of some of the talented authors on this site.

Regards,

JD

**********

"Mom's plane is late," Lisa sighed as she came back from the airline counter. "They had some sort of mechanical difficulty, but everything is supposed to be alright now. She's landing in half an hour."

"Oh she's going to love that. Mom's not all that happy about planes as it is." Mom refused to admit she was afraid of flying, but it did make her anxious. This wasn't going to help and now with the new job she'd be traveling more. Neither my sister nor I were surprised that mom got the job. She was very good at what she did.

"Hopefully she's still flying high from her good news," Lisa offered.

"Flying high? Really?"

"Oh shut up!"My sister shook her head and didn't quite roll her eyes. I could see her eyes smiling though she refused to let it spread across her face. Lisa was in a good mood. Me too. It had been an amazing weekend.

Our little unplanned get together with Gloria and Bobby on Friday night had started the weekend off right. That was followed by one crazy passion filled Saturday. Lisa and I woke up, dirtied mom's bed, went out to brunch, came home and dirtied t again. Later we went to a movie, came home and, well you guessed it, made mom's bed a shambles again. We were so spent that on Sunday we did nothing but sleep in and relax until it was time to come to the airport. Oh, we also did some laundry. Mom only had so many sets of sheets for her bed.

The only thing that could have made this weekend better was if mom were there. We missed her and were happy she was almost back from her trip. I think we both had plans to dirty mom's bed again tonight, but we hadn't talked about it. In either case, I knew I did. I missed mom's submissiveness. Oh, Lisa was loads of fun and she was starting to enjoy my domineering side more and more, but mom's pseudo-reluctance was still a big turn on.

The whole thing was weird really. The more time that went by, the more I liked the way things were turning out. I was learning just how perverted I was and enjoying every moment of it. Oddly enough, the incest part was the easier to accept. Mom, Lisa and Gloria were all attractive women. It was what I was learning about myself and my desire to dominate that was tougher.

Lisa and I waited as patiently as we could for the plane to land. It was difficult. In part because we both really missed mom, but also I think we were both a little concerned despite the person at the counter saying the plane was fine. I sighed in relief when the passengers from her plane started entering the baggage area. Lisa smiled as well.

Mom came down the escalator, saw us and smiled widely. At least that's what I thought until I saw her continue to smile widely and weave slightly. It didn't take long to see that she was obviously drunk.

"Oh boy," I grinned. "Mom must have had a few drinks to deal with the mechanical difficulties on the plane. I'm glad we took your car."

"Very funny little brother," Lisa sighed. "Let's go get her before she falls over."

"There you two are!" mom cried as she all but fell into my arms for a hug. It felt good despite her state. "I got the job!"

"We know," I laughed. "You called and told us."

"Did I?" she asked with a momentary frown before grinning again. "Oh yeah!"

"Oh brother," my sister said, shaking her head.

"Lisa! I missed you too!" It was my sister's turn for a hug. She looked over mom's head at me and rolled her eyes, but she returned the hug. Seeing them like that, I couldn't help it. I laughed. So did Lisa after a moment. Mom joined us, but I doubt she knew why we were laughing.

"So, tough flight?" I asked as we gather her luggage from the carousel. Lisa stood next to mom and made sure she was steady.

"Not really," mom said. "Oh, there was an issue with one of the engines, but the pilot was sure to let us know that the plane could continue to stay in the air with only three if necessary. The attendants also started giving out free drinks. That helped."

"I'm sure," Lisa said. Her tone was sarcastic, but mom was oblivious.

"So, did you two have fun this weekend without me?" Mom's question was simple enough, but we'd had a long conversation on how to answer it before we left the house.

"We missed you," I said.

"Gloria and Bobby came by Friday night, but they didn't sleep over," my sister put in. We'd discussed what to tell mom about our cousin and her boyfriend. We didn't like keeping secrets from mom, but we decided to hold off telling her for at least a little while. We were both afraid how she would react.

"Another booty call," mom said, shaking her head. "My poor brother James. If he ever realizes what his daughter is doing at my house..."

"So, tell us what happened. We know you got the job, but we need details." Lisa's question was clearly to distract mom from Gloria and Bobby, but that didn't mean we both weren't curious about her weekend.

The drive home was entertaining. Mom was always a good story teller, but what surprised me was that her stories became a whole lot funnier when she told them drunk. All three of us laughed most of the trip home.

"Let's get mom to bed," Lisa said as we walked into the house. I looked at her and nodded. I'd planned on taking mom to bed not long after getting her home, but not like this. Plans change. I was disappointed, but there was always tomorrow.

"Think we should try and get some food into her?" I asked.

"I'm not hungry," mom said, still bleary eyed. "They fed us on the plane." I frowned. Plane food generally was terrible, but mom must have eaten it to help deal with her nerves.

"Bed it is," I said, leading her up the stairs. I was behind her and I only had to catch her once.

"Thanks," she smiled over her shoulder at me as I held her steady.

"You're welcome," I said, shaking my head and prodding her the rest of the way. Lisa was ahead of us and she had mom's sheets turned down by the time we entered the bedroom. Lisa stripped off mom's clothes while I continued to steady her.

"Oh, so you two want to play?" mom grinned.

"Not tonight mom," Lisa said. "You're too drunk."

"I'm not that bad!" she cried, and then turned toward me and gave me a kiss. Now don't get me wrong. I loved the feel of my mother's naked body in my arms and her lips against mine, but she was way too drunk to make this worthwhile. Well, either that or Lisa and I were too sober. I guess it was the same difference in the end. We laid mom down in her bed and covered her. She didn't really fight us. In fact, she was half out of it by the time her head hit the pillow.

"I think one of us should spend the night with her," Lisa said. "She's really drunk."

"And obviously a little horny," I laughed. "Maybe you should do it. I probably won't be able to help myself if I lay in bed with her and she comes on to me."

"Men!" my sister said, rolling her eyes.

"I'll see you in the morning," I grinned, giving my sister a very un-sisterly kiss before leaving.

It was still reasonably early. I wasn't tired after sleeping away half the day and my classes on Mondays were later in the day. I put on the television and settled in, trying to find a good movie. Some nights there were three or four good ones on, but not tonight. I sighed to myself and settled for a decent show I'd seen a dozen times. This was not my idea of a good night. It certainly wasn't what Lisa and I planned. I was relieved when the house phone rang twenty minutes later. It was my cousin Francis.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Hey, Rhonda and I are at her sister Megan's place. We've been telling her about you. Feel like dropping by for a visit?"

Now that was an interesting thought. I was horny despite Friday and Saturday, but would it be fair to mom and Lisa? Francis continued when I didn't respond immediately.

"Come on Cus! You won't regret it. The way Megan talking, tonight's a sure thing for you and I know it's been a while." Okay, the 'been a while' was so not true, but it was beside the point. I was horny and I had a good chance of getting laid if I went over. If Megan was anything like her sister Rhonda it would be one hell of a good time. I was a guy and that sounded great, but then again, there was Lisa stuck in Mom's bedroom.

"I can't," I sighed. "Mom's not feeling well and Lisa is taking care of her. I'd feel like a heel if I left them."

"Are you sure?" my cousin asked, sounding disappointed. "Maybe if we're really lucky, we'll get to do what we talked about."

I smiled to myself. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Rhonda must be with him since he didn't come right out and say it. She proved it a moment later by yelling loud enough for me to hear, "Come on! It will be fun."

I didn't know what Megan looked like or if we'd get along, but I did remember Rhonda. She was hot and I definitely wanted her. I'd been having far too many daydreams about her considering how often I'd been getting laid and the fact that she was my cousin's girlfriend. I tried not to dwell on it overly much.

"Now that sounds interesting," I said, but then added. "And it's almost killing me to say no, but..."

"Oh go ahead," I heard my sister say. She was on the line in my mother's room. She'd obviously been listening in. I was annoyed at her eavesdropping. It was a bad habit she'd developed over the years. She did it mostly to tease me. I would have said something, but just this once it seemed to be working out better for me. She was pushing me to go. "I can deal with mom. You go and have fun."

"Are you sure?" I asked, still feeling guilty.

"Of course," she said. "But you'll owe me one little brother and you know I always collect."

"Any time," I said, having an idea of what she had in mind. "And thanks Sis."

"You're welcome," she said. "Just make sure you don't wake mom or me up when you get home. That is, if you come home tonight."

"I wouldn't count on it!" I heard Rhonda laughing in the background.

"Hmm," my sister said thoughtfully. "Make that a big one you owe me." She hung up before I could reply.

"Francis, give me the address," I said into the receiver. Twenty minutes later I was pulling in front of Megan's apartment building.

"You must be Brian." The girl who opened the door was just as hot as I hoped. She was shaped very similarly to her sister, but she had larger breasts. The sundress she was wearing showed off her assets admirably. I was certain she'd be fun in bed. Hell, her eyes clearly promised exactly that.

"And you must be Megan," I replied with a smile. She was rather blatant in looking me over. I guess I passed muster because she sort of smiled before she replied.

"Here," she said, handing me a drink. "We're well on our way. You need to catch up."

It was her tone that gave me the first inkling that this might not go as well as I hoped. She wasn't so much suggesting that I drink as demanding it. Clearly, she was the controlling sort. So was I. I wondered how this was going to work out. She led me into her place.

"Brian!" Francis cried when he saw me. My cousin was feeling no pain at the moment. I wouldn't call him drunk quite yet, but he was getting there.

"Hey Francis," I said and then turned to Rhonda and added, "How's it going?" she looked just as amazing as I remembered. Rhonda wasn't really beautiful, but there was something about her that really got to me. It was in the eyes.

"Good," she smiled, coming over and giving me a hug. It was a very pleasant embrace that lasted longer than a typical hello between friends. "It's good to see you again." Rhonda's expression was just as sexy as Megan's, but there was no demand in Rhonda's tone, only promise. I shook my head and smiled slowly, forgetting my concerns about Megan for the moment. That only lasted until I noticed the way she was frowning as she watched us.

I had the feeling that Megan had a real issue with being the center of attention. I stepped back with some difficulty. I did it in part because I didn't want to cause trouble between the sisters, but mostly because Rhonda's boyfriend, my cousin, was standing not two feet away from us.

"Let's get comfortable," Megan said, leading us into the living room.

"What's up with your mom?" Francis asked as we settled on the couches there. Rhonda's sister sat very close to me.

"Nothing bad really," I grinned. "She's drunk as hell, but home safely in bed."

"Aunt Deb is drunk?" he asked in surprise. I explained about the problems with her flight. Francis and Rhonda laughed. Megan wasn't really paying attention. Frankly, she was eyeing me hungrily.

"How about we play a game?" she asked suddenly.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, turning toward her. Our faces were less than a foot away from each other. Our eyes locked. There was a whole dominance thing going on that I'd never felt with another girl. It was odd and not particularly enjoyable.

I felt Francis and Rhonda watching us. I was tempted to look away and glance toward Rhonda. She was dressed in a short skirt and summer top. Even though her sister had bigger breasts, I found myself more drawn to Rhonda. Seeing her again let me realize just how much I wanted her. The last time we'd seen each other she'd given me the lightest of kisses before she left. I still remember the feel of her lips.

On the other hand, Megan was clearly a sure thing despite our contest of wills. She was hot and in need. She wasn't the type not to fulfill that need. That much was obvious.

"Be careful," Rhonda laughed nervously. "Most of my sister's games involve clothes coming off." I had a feeling that this staring contest might go on for a very long time and suddenly I wasn't interested in it. Megan could stare all she wanted. I knew myself and what I liked. Nothing she could do would change that.

"Then why bother wasting time with a game?" I asked, reaching out and pulling Megan's lips to mine. She returned my kiss after her initial surprise, but then it was my turn for a shock when she literally started ripping my shirt off.

"Megan!" Rhonda cried. I guess a part of me was excited by the challenge of Megan, but honestly I was more annoyed than anything else. First, it was one of my favorite shirts and second, this girl I barely met decided she had the right to ruin it. It was the last part that really got to me.

"You're right, why bother," Megan said, smiling at me almost triumphantly as she ignored her sister. Her voice was filled with lust and an odd sort of anger. "I want you and I always get what I want!"

"Brian, I'm so sorry!" Rhonda cried, clearly embarrassed and perhaps a little mortified. "I told you my sister was a lot to handle."

"Not a problem," I smiled at her, but then I turned back to Megan, lost my smile and added, "I generally get my way too." I reached out and ripping Megan's sundress from her body. It was so unlike me despite my controlling nature, but it's not like Rhonda's sister left me any choice. The amazing thing is that she looked surprised when I did it.

"Oh shit!" Francis cried. "This is so crazy!"

"Wow!" Rhonda added. I ignored them both and concentrated on Megan. She was clearly pissed. I almost laughed when she tried to rip my jeans off. There was no way. I let her try for a few moments before I shook my head, pushed her away and pulled them off. My underwear went with them.

"Do you want your bra and panties to follow the fate of your dress or do you want to take them off?" I asked. This only seemed to irritate Megan more.

"I want you to take them off me and fold them neatly," she demanded, as if she actually expected me to listen.

"Not likely," I laughed, reaching out with both hands and ripping her panties from her. I looked at her bra pointedly and Megan quickly reached behind herself and undid the clasp. It was a small victory, but I had a feeling that with this girl that was the only type I'd get without a whole hell of a lot of effort.

I took a long look at her body. Megan stood there defiantly. She wasn't really beautiful, but my God was she hot! She clearly knew it too and based on her expression was used to using it to get whatever she wanted. I don't think she ever faced a guy like me. I know I'd never met a girl like her before.

I reached for Megan almost without thought. She fought me with surprising strength. I kissed her roughly and she responded by biting my bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. It shocked me and I pulled back, letting her go. She smiled at me. Okay point to her, but she'd made a serious mistake. I was angry now.

"Brian..." Francis began in concern. My cousin was looking at my expression wearily. He knew me well enough to know what it meant. I glanced his way and cut off any further comments with a look. I wasn't one to get angry easily, but it was typically bad when I did. I was just about to turn back to Megan when I saw Rhonda watching me with big eyes. I frowned. For some reason I didn't want Rhonda to see what came next, so I reached for Megan and lifted her to my shoulder from the floor kicking and screaming.

I carried her to her bedroom, kicked the door shut behind me and threw her on her bed. Megan bounced once before rolling onto all fours and facing me angrily. She looked like a leopard backed into a corner, ready to leap at my jugular when the opening came. Everything about her challenged me and I wanted to show her that I could make her mine if I wanted to. I almost needed to. It was both enticing and frightening at the same time.

I'm not sure what would have happened next if I didn't take a moment to look into her eyes, but I had a fair guess. My anger dissipated suddenly once I did. I wouldn't say that there was madness in Megan's eyes. On the other hand, she wasn't quite right either.

It suddenly hit me that this wasn't really a game. Megan wasn't enjoying this confrontation anymore than I was. We both truly liked to be dominant in a relationship. Oh, I was pretty sure that at a different time we could probably have found a way to enjoy each other's company, but this started off the wrong way and at this point it could only finish badly for at least one of us.

"This isn't what I expected," I said, my tone conversational despite the obvious tension.

"Me neither," Megan replied, eyeing me wearily.

"We could continue and see what happens," I said, tilting my head slightly as I looked at her. "But I don't think either one of us is prepared for this type of encounter. Someone is likely to get hurt."

"There is that," Megan said, relaxing slightly and standing. I took one look at her body and shook my head.

"It's too bad really," I sighed. "You have quite a body."

"You too," she said, looking me up and down. "Maybe another time."

"You'd better hope not," I said seriously. "Because next time they'll be no stopping until you're mine."

"Or you're mine," she replied, but I noticed she didn't quite make eye contact. That was enough for me to leave it alone.

"I'd better be going," I said, turning toward the door. Honestly, I was a bit frightened of just how angry I was moments before. I'd carried Megan into her bedroom fully prepared to take her against her will. That was not like me, nor did I want myself to become that person. Oh, I liked being in control, but this was way beyond that.

"What happened?" Rhonda asked in surprise as I exited the room and reached for my pants.

"Nothing," I answered. "Thanks for inviting me over, but Megan and I are clearly not compatible."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Bed Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds