• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Jake Chronicles Ch. 14

The Jake Chronicles Ch. 14

12

Letter from the author: This story is about a young man who dominates older vulnerable women. The author and others find domination and degradation erotic. If you find this offensive please find another story. Comments are welcome and e-mail feedback is always appreciated. Thanks to those who have e-mailed me. Your feedback really means a lot.

During his third year of college Jake decided that he could never find a better supply of young girls as well as a steady supply of older horny women than in college. He also knew Kerry had been promoted to dean of the English department. He figured a graduate degree in English would be the easiest way to go. He decided he would change his major to English and he would become a teacher at a community college and maybe later a professor at a four year college. He told Penny of his plans and despite their agreement two years earlier, she agreed to pay for his education even though he would not be working for her. She just made him promise he would continue to visit her on a regular basis to fulfill her desires for young hard dick.

Dr. Kerry Paulson had taken the position as the dean of the English department and was now only teaching graduate classes. She enjoyed the power it afforded her, but deep down inside there was something missing. Jake had turned on something inside her, and she tried with several men over the last three years, but none of them could scratch that itch deep inside her.

Jake was in his senior year and His grades of course had not been the greatest, since he spent more time fucking than he did studying, so he figured he would try to use his "influence" on Dr. Paulson to get into the graduate program in the English department. He had only seen her once or twice in passing since taking her class three years earlier, and she was occupied with others at the time. However, he knew there was no way she would have forgotten about the few months they had spent together his freshman year.

When Kerry saw Jake's application she jumped at the opportunity. Her mind said she could use her position and power to get the upper hand on Jake, but the moisture in her loins was the real reason she pushed his application through.

Kerry conducted all the interviews of the graduate applicants, and the day of Jake's interview, Kerry was a bit on edge. She tried to play it off, but that morning as she decided what to wear, she found herself picking out a sexy and maybe even a bit inappropriate outfit. The skirt was above the knee, the silk blouse showed too much cleavage, and the heels were way too tall and narrow. She checked herself out in the mirror, and thought to herself that she would have a great time teasing Jake, but ultimately she would deny any advances he would make. She pulled a business coat over her top and buttoned it up to conceal her assets.

****************

"Dr. Paulson, Jake Roberts is waiting to see you." Kerry's assistant Jill said over the intercom.

"Thank you Jill, tell him I will be a few minutes." Kerry answered.

She sat back in her chair and smiled, knowing she would make Jake squirm a bit in the reception area before letting him in. She stood up and hiked her skirt up a bit higher and even unbuttoned one more button on her blouse. She could feel her pussy heating up as she did it. She coolly walked to the door and took a deep breath before opening it

"Come on in Mr....." Kerry stopped in mid-sentence.

Jake was not sitting nervously waiting for her to call him in. No, he was leaning over Jill's desk and chatting her up. Kerry's 36 year old assistant was clutching her chest and giggling like a teenage schoolgirl. As she did this, Jake noticed the flashy diamond ring on her left ring finger. Just another lonely desperate wife looking for attention he thought to himself. Then as if confirming his thoughts, Jill leaned over and displayed her cleavage to him.

"Uh huh, Mr Roberts, you may come in now." Kerry snapped.

Jake non-chalantly turned and stood up. He winked at Jill and walked passed Kerry. The jealous pang in Kerry's gut immediately foiled all of her plans to tease and deny. As she sat down she tried to begin the interview like all the others before Jake. Kerry couldn't even finish her first question before Jake interrupted her.

"Dr. Paulson you know you're gonna let me in the graduate program. There is really no need for this interview." He stated matter of factly.

"Oh is that right?" Kerry replied, trying to act so cool. Her pussy became even hotter than it already was. She so loved it when he took charge.

"Yes, that is right." Jake replied coyly.

"Why are you so sure of that Mr. Roberts?" She again said authoritatively.

"Because Dr. Paulson, I know that all day long you have been thinking about this, haven't you?" He asked while grabbing his cock through his pants. "I know right now you want me to whip it out so you can suck it like the little slut you are."

"Stop that Jake." She demanded, even though he was completely correct. Her pussy was already on fire by now. She wanted to do exactly what he had just suggested, but she couldn't. How could she do that with people just outside her office door?

"Stop what Dr. Paulson?" He asked her as he pulled his zipper down and pulled out his growing cock.

"Put that away!" She told him in a hushed voice.

"What put this away?" He asked waving it just inches from her face.

"Yes, that!" she whispered again.

"These interviews take what, about an hour right?"

Kerry nodded.

"And since there is no need for an interview, I figure that gives us about 55 minutes for you to suck me hard and let me fuck you right here in your new fancy office." He told her. So open your mouth Dr. Paulson and give me the blow job I have been expecting all day."

Kerry didn't say another word. She just reached up and grabbed hold of his stiff, thick member and slid it deep into her hungry mouth. She savored the feeling of each and every bump of his warm throbbing cock as it slid passed her lips. All those feelings of being in charge melted away as she devoured his thick hot manhood.

"That's it Dr. Paulson my little professor slut. That's exactly what you wanted isn't it?" Jake teased her.

Kerry just looked up at him with her lustful eyes and nodded her head as she moaned an "Uh huh"

He pulled his dick from her mouth. "Then why did you tell me to put it away Dr. Paulson? " He teased her with his cock by waving it close to her lips until she opened her mouth. Then he pulled it away.

"I...I didn't want to get caught." She said bashfully.

"But you don't care now do you?' Jake asked as he tempted her with his pleasure tool.

"No!" She replied, opening her mouth again.

Jake cock whipped her on her nose. "You wouldn't even care if someone came in right now would you?"

Kerry shook her head with her mouth still wide open. She slid to the edge of her chair, spread her legs apart, reached under her skirt, pulled her panties to the side and slid two of her fingers inside her sweltering pussy.

Jake ordered her to her knees. Kerry obeyed immediately, never removing her fingers from her love canal.

"Now you dirty little slut, beg me, beg me for my cock.!" He demanded.

"Please, Jake, please let me have your big beautiful cock." Kerry pleaded.

Jake towered over her holding his dick in his hand. He moved it close to her mouth again, but just as she was about to put it in her mouth, He cock whipped her across the right cheek.

"Again!" He ordered.

"Please Jake Please, please let me suck your dick. I neeeeeeeed it!" Kerry pleaded

Jake smacked her on the left cheek this time. Kerry had never experienced being smacked with a cock before, but there was something very exciting about it while being very demeaning at the same time. Her need to be dominated took over and she fucked her pussy with her hand with a bit more gusto. Jake noticed this.

"You like that don't you Dr. Paulson, you little whore?" Jake asked her.

Again Kerry nodded.

"Open your mouth Dr. Paulson."

Kerry did.

"Show me your tongue."

Kerry stuck her tongue out as far as she could.

Jake took his thick stiff cock and lightly smacked it several times on Kerry's tongue. Kerry just knelt there as he did it. Then after doing that he would raise his cock up and smack Kerry's nose with it. Kerry just ate it up. Jake did this a few more times before scolding her again.

"You are still a filthy little slut aren't you Dr. Paulson?" He asked her.

"Yes!" She moaned.

"Whose dirty little whore are you Dr. Paulson?"

"Yours." Kerry replied.

"Tell me Dr. Paulson." He ordered her.

"I'm your dirty little whore Jake. I love being your dirty little whore. I have missed your big beautiful dick so much." She told him.

Jake sat down in her chair. "Show me those big fat tits of yours Dr. Paulson." Jake demanded.

Kerry eagerly unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her heavy breasts from the cups of her bra. Then she squeezed them together for Jake to see. Jake sat back in her plush chair with his pants around his ankles.

"Stroke my dick with your tits Dr. Paulson."

Kerry removed her blouse and bra and then leaned in to surround Jake's cock with her big fat soft boobs. She placed his cock between them and squished them around it. She began moving her tits up and down his shaft with her hands, first slowly then quicker and quicker. His cock head disappeared and re-appeared from her cleavage. Each time it appeared, kerry would stick her tongue out a lick the tip. Jake's rod was excreting plenty of pre cum by now and it coated the canyon between Kerry's big soft tits making noises only a pussy would usually make. The sight and sounds were making Kerry so wet, she was sure she was soaked through her panties, which were now back over her volcano of a cunt again.

Jake just sat back and watched as Kerry fucked her own tits with his satisfied erection. He loved having a big fat set of tits around his young hard shaft. He watched Kerry try so eagerly to please him. This continued on for some time, before Jake felt an orgasm coming. He commanded Kerry to stop and he sat there for a moment while his orgasm subsided. He loved watching Kerry just sit there and wait for his instructions. Then he told her she could suck him again. Kerry gladly complied, grabbing him and dropping her mouth completely onto his steel hard pole.

Jake grabbed hold of Kerry's hair and began forcefully pulling her mouth to his dick. Kerry just ate it up. She had missed this so much. The last couple of years had been lonely since Jake took her class. The sexual encounters she had encountered since then had been less than satisfying. She needed this and she needed it badly. As Jake fucked her hot little mouth, Kerry reached down and again began fiddling with her horny cunt.

Jake enjoyed this for a sometime as well. He watched as his cock was devoured by this horny middle aged broad and loved every minute of it. He held off his climax for as long as he could before he finally couldn't hold it any longer. He pulled back of Kerry's hair so his cock fell from her mouth, then he grabbed hold of it and stroked it until he blasted Kerry's face with a huge load of cum. It happened so quickly, Kerry didn't have a chance to protest. She still had interviews to conduct, and she could not have cum all over her. However, it was too late now, and then as she felt it hit her face, the slutty little whore inside her took over and she just relished the feelings.

When it was finally over she sat there looking at the shit eatin' grin on Jake's face.

Even with his cum dripping from her chin and cheeks, she didn't care. "Please fuck me." She told him.

Jake pointed at the clock. "Sorry Dr. Paulson, our time is up, maybe next time." He told her. Then he stood and pulled his pants up.

Kerry was furious, but the time on the clock wouldn't allow her to be. She had another appointment in 8 minutes. She rapidly grabbed some tissues from her desk and cleaned herself off. She noticed Jake had grabbed a pen and was writing something on a post-it note. She saw a phone number and figured he would leave it with her. However, when he took the note and walked out the door, she was confused. Jake closed the door and left without another word. As he walked past Jill, Kerry's assistant's desk, He winked at her and handed her the post-it.

Jill smiled widely and read the note. It had his phone number on it, and under it, it read, "Give me a call if your old man can't keep you satisfied" Jill wasn't sure whether to feel flattered, or appalled at Jake's presumption. The flush in her cheeks gave away the way she was feeling inside. She neatly folded the note and slipped it in her top drawer.

************

Jill contemplated calling Jake several times over the next couple weeks, but her moral fiber would not allow her to betray her marriage vows. She had almost forgotten about Jake, when one day the phone rang and low and behold it was him on the line.

"Yes, this is Jake Roberts, I was wondering if I could get an appointment with Dr. Paulson for this week." He asked. See Jake had found there were two kinds of old broads. There were the kind that only needed a smile and a little flirting to fall under his spell, and there were the ones who wanted to, but wouldn't let themselves be so easily manipulated, whether it was their marriage, or just the taboo of having sex with such a young "boy". Well, truth be told, there were three kinds, but the ones that were not interested in Jake he obviously had no use for. Jill fell into the second category. Jake had found that these women only needed a little prodding to finally accept their fate as one of his horny old sluts. So, since he had not heard from Jill yet, he figured another visit to Dr. Paulson's office was necessary.

"Oh, hello Jake." Jill's voice returned with an excited tone.

Jake knew that tone so well.

Jill scoured Kerry's calendar for a spot to place Jake, but it was very full. She found herself even trying to move other appointments around to make room. She suddenly had a need to see the handsome young man that had made her blush so openly the last time she saw him.

"Well Jake Dr. Paulson is very busy this week, I may be able to squeeze you in on Wednesday. What is this regarding? Will you need more than a half hour?" Jill asked, hoping he would say no.

"Jake thought to himself, perfect, I can do a little number on the secretary, then get a little from Dr. Paulson and only take up an hour of my day. "That is fine, I just need to ask her a few questions about my Masters application."

"OK, then I....um, Dr. Paulson will see you at 1:30 Wednesday." Jill told him.

The slip of the tongue did not escape Jake's notice. "Great." Jake said, I look forward to seeing the both of you then." Then he hung up with a small chuckle.

Jill heard what Jake said and took it exactly as Jake had planned her to. He looks forward to seeing me? She got a little tingle inside. She couldn't believe she was acting this way. She saw many young men at the University, and she had never even contemplated having relations with them, but this boy was different. Over 15 years her junior, this boy stirred something inside. The rest of the day she was a bit giddy, but kept it concealed.

On Wednesday morning, Jill took a little longer to get dressed. The morality inside her kept telling her that she should stop acting like a fool, but the excitement she felt from being made to feel sexy by this boy kept telling her morality to shut up. She rationalized then she was only going to tease the young man a bit and enjoy the feelings she got when he paid attention to her. She reasoned that she would never do anything to hurt her husband.

Kerry arrived for her day Wednesday and instantly noticed that Jill did not look the same as she usually did. She seemed to have a little more make-up on, her hair was styled a bit differently and she was wearing a dress. Kerry had only seen her in a dress maybe three or four other times in the two years she had worked for her.

"Wow Jill, you look nice today. What's the occasion?" Kerry asked. As she said it, the distinct smell of Eternity perfume ascended into Kerry's nose, making her even more suspicious. That was not Jill's usual choice of perfume.

Jill froze for just a second. She had over played her cards. She didn't want Kerry to know she was being bad. Thinking quickly, she replied, "No occasion, just woke up and felt like feeling petty today." She lowered her voice to a whisper, "Brian was very good to me last night" She told Kerry, hoping the innuendo about her husband would throw Kerry off her scent.

"Do I have a busy day today?" Kerry asked, remembering she had forgotten to check her schedule last night before she left the office.

"Oh yes, your schedule is quite full." Jill replied, handing her a printed out copy of the day's appointments along with her mail and a few other things. Kerry grabbed the pile of paper work and began reading the names of those who had appointments. She saw Jake's name and then it all made sense. The little tart was dressing up for him. She had seen how Jill reacted to Jake the last time he was here. The pang of jealousy sparked inside her, then the panic. Why was he coming here? She looked how she was dressed. She didn't look nearly as good as Jill. That bitch, she was sleeping with him. All this raced through her head before she could even set the pile of paper down on her desk. She dropped the stuff and poked her head out the door.

"Jill?"

"Yes?"

"Why does Jake Roberts have an appointment today?" Kerry inquired.

"He said he had a few questions about his application." Jill returned.

"OK, Thank you."

Kerry closed her door and sat down at her desk. She knew exactly why he was coming. He wanted sex. She knew he would not be pleased with her attire. She didn't want to disappoint him. She wanted to please him, and most of all she wanted him to fuck her. She needed to change. She looked again and notice Jake was her first appointment after lunch, she would go home and change then. The rest of the morning was a blur, and as Kerry left her office for lunch, her little cunny was already wet with anticipation of Jake's arrival. She had so desperately wanted to call him since his interview, but she didn't have his number anymore. Jill had filed his application away right after the interview, and Kerry couldn't find it in the files. She didn't have the nerve to ask for it, for fear of being discovered, even though Jill probably wouldn't have even thought twice about her asking for it. After lunch she would make sure to ask for it and she would not make the mistake again of not saving his number somewhere.

When Kerry arrived back from lunch, she was taken back immediately. Jake had already arrived, even though his appointment was not for 15 more minutes, and not only had he arrived, he was leaning against Jill's desk on her side of the desk and he was chatting her up again. Kerry looked at Jill and saw that she had undone at least one, but she thought maybe two of the buttons on her dress. Her substantial cleavage was very visible. Jake and Jill both turned to look at Kerry as she walked in. Jill instantly sat up in her chair and moved back away from Jake a bit. She was beet red with embarrassment, and tried to deflect attention off her. She noticed Kerry's change of dress and she asked Kerry about it, but Kerry just told her she spilled something on her other outfit at lunch and had to go home and change. Kerry lived just off campus and this didn't seem unusual. However, Jake knew that outfit was just for him. He looked Kerry up and down and stood to follow Kerry into her office. Kerry stopped at the door and asked Jill to bring Jake's application into her office. Kerry closed the door and walked toward her desk. Before she could even sit, he told her to stop and turn around. She stopped and turned to face him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Jake Chronicles Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds