• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Visitor

Our Visitor

This is my first submission, so I hope you enjoy it. I would like to describe the first experience my wife and I have had outside of our marriage. I would first like to describe both of us. We are both in our mid-thirties and we have been married about 15 years. We are both in good shape. I am tall and weight around 160 while my wife is short and has a body that still turns heads. Her best attribute seems to be her big ass and thin waist while her tits are around a B-cup.

*

Now like many men, I have often fantasized about seeing my wife getting fucked by another man. This has remained just that, a fantasy. While on vacation a few years back I briefly brought up the topic to my wife. To my surprise, she asked a lot of questions, but it never went any further than that. I considered the topic to be dead, until a few months ago when I had a night we will never forget.

It was the night of my birthday and we decided to go out. We made dinner plans and decided to catch a play. It seemed as if it would be another nice night out, until we started getting ready. I finished getting ready and watched TV as my wife finished up. When she came down to or living room, my jaw dropped. My wife had on a short white dress with some high heels. My wife knew how much I enjoyed it when she dressed like this since her legs and ass looked amazing in outfits like this. Her tanned skin color seemed to really stick out against the white and her hair was up, which was also a favorite of mine.

As we had dinner and watched the play, my cock was rock hard. I couldn't help getting a feel of her whenever I could. I could also see other men stare as my wife's great ass walked past them. Jealousy was there, but I couldn't blame these guys for admiring my wife's great body. I mentioned to my wife that men were drooling at her, and she smiled and said, "Let them look, I'm all yours tonight!"

On our way home, I couldn't stand it and I pulled down my wife's dress, exposing her beautiful perky tits while on the highway. I slid my hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. I am so surprised we didn't get in an accident. After a while, my wife took off her seatbelt and unzipped my pants. She gave me a great blowjob, but said there was way too much pre-cum. She fixed herself up and said that she wanted me to wait anyways because she had bought something special to wear that night. I must have been going 50 miles over the speed limit because we pulled into our garage very quickly.

As we approached our apartment, I noticed someone sitting near our door. I soon saw that it was our neighbor's 18 year old son. As soon as he saw us, he got up and got very red as soon as he saw my wife. My wife asked why he was out at 3AM and he said that he had lost his keys and his dad was at work. We offered our phone, but he said it wouldn't do any good.

We offered our condolences and moved inside our apartment as he sat back down by his door. My wife and I sat on the couch and she asked if we should invite him inside to wait for his dad to arrive. I quickly snapped back that I felt like my dick was about to explode from wanting her all night. She stated that she felt very bad and promised to make it up to me as soon as we went to bed. Without my complete approval, my wife went out and invited him in.

We sat on the couch for a bit and talked. Even though he was there, I kept starring at my wife's hot body as she sat there. I could tell he was getting an eyeful himself. After a while, my wife asked if we should watch TV, and he said sure. I looked over and her and signaled that we should go to bed. She gave me an innocent smile and came to sit next to me. As we watched the tube, she leaned her head on my shoulder and cuddled up a bit. After a while, I started hugging her and rubbing her body. She saw my dick bouncing through my pants and looked over at me as she smiled. I think she was actually enjoying torturing me.

After a few minutes, she whispered to me that she would be back. A few minutes went by and she came back into the room wearing "my surprise." She was wearing a silk robe. This was white and left nothing to the imagination. Her hair was still up and her legs and her ass were completely visible since the robe was so short. I could tell our visitor was quite surprised himself as he composed himself when she walked in. She asked if we needed anything and then said she would get some blankets. As she bent over to get them, her robe went up and exposed her white lace thong.

When she joined us again on the couch, I told her that she had to be kidding. She smiled and laid down on the couch with her head on my lap. Our visitor had an amazing view of her great legs and body. After a few minutes, I couldn't take it any longer and reached down to give her a long kiss. This was what she had wanted, because she quickly pulled herself as we kissed and started rubbing my cock as we made out. Our visitor was in complete shock, but wasn't missing the show! I started rubbing her ass and tits through her robe. She pushed me back and got on her knees. She unzipped my pants and started sucking my cock. I pulled her robe up, exposing her ass and thong. She was a great cock-sucker. She knew all the tricks. This was a sloppy blowjob, my favorite! What she was doing was spitting and drooling all over my cock and rubbing my balls.

After a few minutes, I pulled her up and popped her tits out. I started sucking on each nipple and then whispered to her, "What do you want to do?" She said it was my birthday and she would do anything I wanted. I smiled and looked over at our visitor as I signaled him to come sit next to me. He ran over and I told him that my wife wanted to go down on him. He pulled down his pants exposing a cock a bit smaller than mine. My wife got back down on her knees and started going down on him as well. After a while, she started rotating while giving the other a handjob.

After a few minutes, I moved to the back of my wife and pulled her thong to the side. I inserted his wet pussy and started doing her doggy style. This was what I had dreamed about! Fucking my wife as she sucked another man's cock! She was louder than usual and kept begging me to fuck her! After a while, I grabbed her and flipped her on her back. I stuck my cock in her mouth as our visitor started going down on her. I couldn't believe how loud she was yelling!

Soon, we switched spots and she once again had her mouth around his cock. I started fucking her missionary style as she tried her best to keep his cock in her mouth. He said that he was ready to cum and I told him to jerk off on her tits. He quickly went down and covered her tits with his cum. She quickly started rubbing the cum all over her chest. This made me super-horny and I quickly found myself squirting my cum all over her stomach.

Exhausted, she laid there full of cum as our visitor zipped his pants up. She looked over and told us that she was gonna hit the shower before going to sleep. I told our visitor to help himself out when he was ready and I went to bed having the best experience of my life!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Visitor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds