• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • At The End of What Comes Next Ch. 02

At The End of What Comes Next Ch. 02

12

As I awoke from the best nights sleep I'd had in a while, I thought back to the day before. My kidnapping, Van Gough, Svengali, The Network, Tessie and Fink, my initiation and Snoo. I instinctively stroked the bare arms that were still wrapped around me. He was still sleeping, snoring lightly. I smiled to myself contentedly. I could get used to this, I thought. Unfortunately, nature was calling. I wriggled out of his embrace and hurried to the bathroom.

When I came back, he had spread himself out in the middle of the bed. I approached the bed quietly, taking note of the bulge that had formed between his legs. Someone was about to get a pleasant wake up call. I slipped under the covers, stopping at his erection. I grinned wickedly as I ran my fingers over his length softly, then guided it into my mouth. I started slowly tracing patterns across his penis with my tongue, enjoying being a tease. The low moan coming from my sleeping companion let me know that I was on the right tracks. I gently sucked, drawing more of him into my mouth as he started to wake up.

"Uhhh....hmmm...wha...?" He mumbled incoherently, throwing the covers back and propping himself up on his elbows. I looked up innocently and carried on, massaging the tip of his cock with my lips. "Ohh, Shell..." he moaned softly resting his head back on the pillows. I decided to change tact, and started licking from base to tip, finishing off with butterfly kisses on the head. His breathing was deepening and getting heavier. I hummed softly as I worked, the vibrations making him shiver with delight. Guiding his cock back into my mouth, I started to bob my head, sucking enough for my cheeks to become shallow. Feeling the tell-tale twitch, I pushed him deeper and deeper, picking up speed. "Ohhh, god, that's so good...I'm...gonna..." he moaned. I murmured in acknowledgement and pushed his dick as far down my throat as my gag reflex would let me. He grunted as he came, shooting his delicious spunk into my throat. I swallowed the first few shots quickly, then pulled away, letting the last splashes hit my tongue and chin. I licked his now over sensitive head clean, then crawled up to the top of the bed. He was still recovering, his face flushed behind the mask he still hadn't removed. He smiled at me, then drew his hand to my face and gently wiped his cum from my chin with his index finger. I opened my mouth and greedily sucked his finger clean. "Well, aren't you the little firecracker in the morning!" he said with a chuckle.

"Well, it was obvious that you were having a nice dream, so I thought I'd give you something nicer to wake up to!" I replied with a mischievous grin. "I couldn't let that morning wood go to waste, now could I?" He laughed as he leant over and kissed me.

"Thanks. Just don't do that every morning, I don't think I could take it!" He said, wrapping me up in his arms.

"I don't intend to, it's your turn to wake me up tomorrow!" I giggled. I sighed softly, content in the knowledge that I had satisfied him, wishing that it could last a lifetime. We lay there for a while in silence, my head resting on his chest listening to his heart beat, until a low rumble came from his stomach. I looked up at him and grinned.

"Excuse me!" he smiled, blushing slightly behind the mask. "I think that means it's breakfast time! Get dressed and we'll go get something to eat." I dragged myself out of bed, stretched, then looked at the clothes on the floor. My dress from last night was in a crumpled heap, the underwear strewn not far from it. I picked the dress up and put it on, trying to smooth out the worst of the creases in the skirt with my hands. I looked up to see him laughing quietly at my attempts. I pouted, trying not to laugh with him, but failed. "We'll stop by your room after, get you some clean clothes, okay?"

"After?! Isn't this get up a little... formal for breakfast?!" I protested.

"But if I don't eat now, I'll have to eat you instead!" he rushed up to me, took my hand and started nibbling up my arm until he reached my shoulder, he lent into my neck and kissed it, then moved up to my smiling lips and pecked them. "Come on!" he laughed, practically dragging me out the door.

We made our way through the maze of corridors to a large, empty dining room. The room was painted a deep red. In the centre was a long mahogany dining table, surrounded by matching chairs. At one end of the room was a table filled with cereals, fruit, breads and pastries, whilst at the other was a kitchen area. The smell of pancakes and maple syrup drifted through the room, making my stomach growl.

"Mhmmm, pancakes..." Murmured Snoo, reading my mind. "D'ya want pancakes too?"

"Yeah, they smell amazing!" I could see them in my minds eye already. I then realized that I had not eaten since breakfast the day before. I guess with a busy work day, then with a busier evening, food hadn't seemed that important.

"Go sit down there, I'll make us some" he pointed vaguely to the table then disappeared into the kitchen. I walked other to one end and sat myself down close to the head of the table. As I waited, I looked around the room. Several expensive looking pictures were hung on the wall. Whatever The Network are, I thought, they sure have some money behind them. My thoughts were broken by 2 people entering the room. I looked over to see Fink and Tessie approaching me.

"Well, good morning Shell!" Tessie greeted me brightly. She then caught sight on my outfit. "Someone didn't sleep in her own room last night!" she teased as I blushed.

"Snoo asked me if I wanted to stay with him, so I did. Nothing wrong with that" I tried to look serious, but I couldn't keep the grin from my face.

"Fink, get me some waffles! I'm getting the gossip!" Tessie grinned as Fink rolled his eyes and wandered off into the kitchen. "So. Tell me everything."

"There's nothing to tell. We slept next to each other, we woke up... we came down here." I was trying to play it cool, but I knew my face was beetroot red.

"So, nothing... happened?" Tessie almost looked disappointed.

"Well... Snoo got a nice wake up call..." I giggled. Tessie laughed loudly as Snoo walked in holding our breakfasts. We both looked up laughing as he walked over, clueless.

"What's so funny?" he said, as he put a plate in front of me. Tessie and I just looked at each other and laughed.

"Nothing, just girl talk." I replied with a grin. I looked at the huge stack of pancakes before me, then dived right in. They were perfect, light, fluffy, hot and delicious.

"So, Snoo, how much does she know about us?" Fink asked as he brought over his and Tessie's food. His jewel green eyes flashed in my direction.

"We didn't have much time to discuss anything last night, we were both too tired." he replied, taking a bite of pancake.

"I'm not surprised, after your little performance" Fink smirked "What about this morning though?"

"They didn't have time. Too much sex..." Tessie replied with a dirty laugh as Snoo and I both blushed.

"You'd better fill her in later then." Fink said bluntly. "She needs to decide if she wants to stay or not." I looked up at him alarmed. He stared hard at me until I dropped my head. I don't think it's wise to ask him what he meant by that, I thought to myself, and made a mental note to ask Snoo as soon as I could. The rest of the meal was filled with an awkward silence. When Snoo had finished his meal, I picked up our plates and took them into the kitchen to wash. A few moments later, Tessie came out with hers and Fink's. She sat them on the side and corned me against the sink.

"Hey, don't let Finkie scare you, it's nothing awful..." she soothed. I turned to look at her as she continued. "It's a lot to get your head around, but it's worth it." She moved in closer to me, staring straight into my eyes. "We've had girls come in before, but they've never stayed. They've never got it... You're different though. I can sense it. You're special. You're a Lush." She brought her hand up to my chin, gently pulled my head forward, and kissed me softly. My mind was racing. I'd often thought about, fantasied about kissing a woman, but it had never happened, never would, or so I thought. Her hand was on my hip, making it's way south. Her mouth moved from my lips as she made a beeline for my neck, and started kissing and nipping it. I opened my mouth to moan but no noise came out. Her hand had found the bottom of my dress and was now snaking it's way up my thigh. I stepped back, leaning against the sink and parted my legs further to give her better access to my pussy. She used her other hand to pull the top of my dress down, then lent down and started to lick my nipple. My hand found it's way to her back of her head, burying itself in her think black hair. I moaned quietly as her fingers finally brushed against my clit and she started to rub it slowly in response. I arched my back and threw my head back, eyes closed and enjoying the sensations. A quiet cough alerted me to our audience. Fink and Snoo had been joined by Svengali, who was watching intently. I gasped sharply as Tessie's finger entered my hole. I didn't know what to do, would Snoo mind me getting fingered by another girl? Would Fink? I watched them watching me. Snoo's eyes had a look of pure lust in them, while Fink was grinning, almost sadistically, at the scene before him. They sure didn't seem to mind. I'm going to make the most of this, I decided. I lifted one leg onto the counter, keeping the other on the floor for balance. I softly pushed down on Tessie's head and she crouched down to my pussy and started to tease my swollen clit with her tongue. I moaned loudly, partly in response, partly playing up for my audience. She inserted a second finger into me, curling them slightly as her strokes sped up. I brought my hands to my exposed breasts and started pinching and tugging my nipples. I could feel my orgasm was close as I started to push back on her fingers, trying to force them deeper. I came suddenly, my body flushing and shaking, my head thrown back, my mouth open in silent ecstasy. From the doorway I could hear 3 pairs of hands giving us a round of applause. Tessie stood and took her bow like a pro, then helped me down from the counter. My legs were still twitching slightly. I hung on to her as she hugged me.

"Tessie... thank you..." I gasped.

"It's alright" She grinned. "Was that your first time with a woman?" I nodded on her shoulder. "I'm glad it was with me. I took your lesbian virginity!" she giggled. She broke from our hug, pecked me on the lips, then wandered over to Fink. Snoo made his way over to me.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I think so" I replied with a grin "That was good. Different, but good."

"No, that was hot! I knew it wouldn't be long before she tried it on with you!" He laughed, then pulled the front on my dress up, covering my clevage. I looked up at him questioningly. "The others will be up soon. I don't mind sharing you with Fink, Tessie and Svengali, but the others, they're a bunch of animals. Let's go back to your room and get you some fresh clothes." I nodded and followed him from the dining room.

Back in my room, I showered briefly as Snoo made us some coffee. I dried myself and quickly changed into a pair of black jeans and a black and white stripy top, then sat down on the bed opposite him. We stared at each other in silence, we both knew the next conversation would be a heavy one, and neither of us particularly wanted to be the one to start it. Finally I got my nerve up.

"I think it's time I found out what's going on here." I said quietly, not quite sure if I really wanted to know or not.

"Well, where do you want me to start?"He was looking at his hands, rubbing his thumb over the calluses on his fingers.

"Well... Why am I here? Why me?"

"I first saw you when you were on your way home from work one night about 6 months ago." He had a small smile on his face, but he wouldn't look at me directly. "I was struck by your beauty, your grace, your confidence. You were walking through the roughest part of the city, but you were walking like it didn't bother you in the slightest. I had a feeling about you in that instance, I knew you were different, like us. I had to find out more about you. I started visiting the shop, just to watch you work. I'd follow you home just to make sure you were safe. I was desperate to know more about you. I managed to get into your apartment one day when you left a window open. I looked at your photo albums, I looked in your wardrobe to find out what you liked to wear, I looked at you c.d's, I looked in your kitchen to find you favourite foods. I couldn't help myself, I needed to know you. Do you remember when you started having problems with your laptop? That's when I got our technical whiz, Reto, to bug your computer, so we could see what you were looking at online."He paused, looking up to see me open mouthed. I couldn't believe what he was telling me. How had I not noticed any of this? "We saw your searches, the sites you visited most. We saw the coping with depression sites, we found your private blog posts..." My eyes stung as the tears formed. I hadn't told anyone that I was depressed. I always tried to keep it to myself, I saw my dark days as being weak. It was the one thing that I couldn't bring myself to admit, but writing it down, putting it somewhere only I thought I could see it, it helped. I had no idea that anyone would bother reading it in the first place, but to go to the effort to hack into it and read my private posts... I know I should have felt violated, and maybe, deep down, I was, but at the same time, it was strangely touching. "...We saw post after post of you looking for something, but never being able to put your finger on what it was you were looking for. Oh, we saw how happy you were pretending to be, acting like you were having a wonderful time in sunny L.A, but you didn't once let on that you weren't coping. That scared me, I knew that you needed saving. Then, a few weeks back, Reto showed me a post where you were begging for someone to save you. I knew it was time to bring you in."

"I don't understand, if you wanted me so much, why didn't you just ask me out?" I was confused. There hadn't been a man in my life since I moved to L.A, but I had been on dates. I hadn't made myself unavailable, so why not ask me out?

"I did! A few times! Well... I asked your co-worker to pass on my phone number to you... I.. bottled out of giving it to you myself." his head dropped, but I could see the blush spread behind the mask. Something clicked in head.

"You didn't give it to Jen, did you? Skinny, redhead, face like a slapped arse?" He nodded, looking puzzled. "That bitch hates me, she'd rather give me anthrax than a telephone number! No wonder I never got it!" I smiled at him. "I still don't understand though, why go to all that trouble? If I'd have found out, I could have had you arrested as a stalker, you know that, right? And why did you kidnap me?"

"I knew you were special. I knew that you could be a great Lushie, you just needed that bit of help, to find yourself. As for the kidnapping part, well... that came from something else you'd been looking at online" He smirked at me. It took me a moment to work out what he meant, as I slowly realized what he was talking about, my whole body seemed to start burning. "Yeah, we saw the porn searches too. We saw the kidnap fantasies you were watching, we saw you rating them higher than anything else you'd been watching! I wanted to do something for you that you'd remember for a life time. I wanted to be the one to make your fantasy come true." I thought back to when he snatched me. I had been so turned on. Scared, but horny beyond belief. "Fink told me to chloroform you, in case you struggled when it came to getting you in the van. I didn't want to...but when Fink gives you an order, you follow it, y'know? I was expecting you to put up more of a fight, to be honest. You were so compliant. And you looked so beautiful as you slept. I hope I didn't scare you too badly"

"No... I... I mean, of course I was scared, but... I don't know, I can't explain it. I just rather you'd never left me with Van Gough..." I shivered at the thought of him, I could almost smell him near me, I could hear him growling in my head.

"I'm sorry about him, I should have known better than to trust him. He...he has no respect for women, especially since the girl he tried to bring in rejected him. Just be careful, especially around him."

"I don't intend to go anywhere near him if I can help it." We grew silent again. I was digesting all that he told me, as mad as it seems, it made sense to me, it still does. I soon had another question. "So, what is The Network? And why do you and Tessie keep calling me a Lushie?"

"Well, The Network are a band. We're kind of an new-wave, electro-punk band. I'm the drummer, Fink and Van do main vocals, Fink plays guitar, Van plays bass. Then there's Balducci who's on guitar too, Z on the keyboards and Captain Underpants on keytar. Svengali's our manager. We're pretty damn good, if I do say so myself!" He beamed with pride.

"There's more to it than that though, isn't there? You have this massive building, expensive artwork on the walls, you managed to spy on me for 6 months. There's serious amounts of money behind you, but I've never heard of you."

"Well... We're not just a band, really. We're like, spokesmen for the Church of Lushotology." Now I was confused.

"You mean, like Scientology?" I was starting to feel a bit weird about all of this. I'd read all about them when I first moved to the city, after being approached by their representatives. They soon left me alone when they realized that I didn't have the spare thousands of dollars they were after.

"No! Nothing like them at all!" He sounded really offended. "We stand for everything they hate! We believe that people should be free from the guilt of having fun, we should be able to get drunk, get laid and not feel guilty about it in the slightest! Our motto is "More booze, Less Guilt". We believe that an evil alien put a spell on all humans to make them experience guilt whilst partying. To rid ourselves of the guilt, we aspire to reaching the highest level of intoxication through the ingestion of alcohol. We believe that if we drink enough, we will reach the state known as "drunkenness", which is next to godliness in our book!" He was getting really excited. "When we were watching you before, we took note of your alcohol intake. You're doing really well, a mid-level Lush! You suffer guilt when you sober up though, don't you? You look at the empty bottles, and think, wow, I shouldn't have drunk all that. Then you get depressed, so you drink and have a great time, then you sober up and get more depressed, right? You shouldn't be guilty, when you've had fun the night before. That's why we don't let ourselves get sober. There's always some alcohol in our systems, even if it's the tiniest amount." He finally stopped, and took a swig of his now lukewarm coffee. I could completely see his point, after all, he'd been watching me for so long, it seemed like he knew me better than I knew myself. He was spot on about my drinking habits too. There was one thing I couldn't quite grasp though.

"But... what does the church actually do? How do you make enough money to keep all this going?"

"We save people who need to be saved, like you. We show them there's another way of leading your life, a life without guilt. All we ask is that they spread the word. As for money, record sales cover some of our expenses, and we have several high-ranking members of the church who regularly donate large amounts to us. Their success proves that you can be a complete Lushie booze hound and still make your millions."

"That's fair enough, I guess." I said thinking out loud. "But why the masks?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • At The End of What Comes Next Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds