• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Shemale Thressome

Shemale Thressome

I met Chrissy about a year ago at a bar. We really hit it off. She was about 5'5" 120 with a nice, athletic body. She was Filipino. Her face, well, unless you knew, you would never know. She was different than the rest of the girls at the bar. While she was there to make a living, she was also there to have fun, with the right guy. Fortunately for me, I was the "right" guy.

We went out a handful of times and always had a great time. Then, for whatever reason, we did not see each other for a while. One night I was planning on going into NYC, so I gave Crissy a call to see if she wanted to hang out and have drink or whatever. She was pleased to hear from me and told she would love to hang out and, curiously, asked if it was ok for her friend Vivian to come along. I wondered what she had in mind. I agreed to pick them both up at about 11. When I arrived at her place I called up and they met me at my car. What a sight! Crissy looked amazing. She was wearing a black mini skirt with a see thru top. It revealed her bra and she looked damn sexy. It also showed off her flat and tanned stomach. Her long black hair was resting comfortably on her shoulders. Vivian looked just as good. Although also Filipino, she was quite tall, about 5'9" with a perfect figure. She wore white pants that that were so tight, revealing a thong and a perfect ass. Her hair was jet black and slicked black, just the way I like it. Her body was amazing and she revealed her 34C breasts through a button-up blouse that had maybe 1 or 2 buttons working that night. Upon seeing these two beauties, I thanked my lucky stars and we headed to the bar. Little did I know what was about to occur...

As we drove, I was pretty quiet as the girls talked about typical stuff. I would occasionally offer my input, but I was too distracted to participate fully in the conversation. They looked that good. They also mentioned that their friend, Gloria, was working the bar tonight and that I would really enjoy meeting her. They had something in mind for me, but I had no idea what. Then, shit happened.

When we turned the corner, there were at least 10 cop cars in front of the club. It was being raided (this was not the first time). SHIT! What bad luck, I thought, how could this be happening TONIGHT??? Crissy called Gloria to see if she was ok but a cop answered the phone. He told her that Gloria would be there for a while and that she, along with everyone else in the club was going to jail. He also told her to call the precinct in a few hours because that's how long it would take before Gloria would be allowed to leave.

Shit! Here I was ready top have the night of my life. I had always dreamed of being with two girls at once and now my chance was ruined, or so I thought.

Out of concern for their friend's situation, I asked the girls what they wanted to do. I also told them that we could wait and go the precinct later to get their friend out. Crissy suggested that we go to their friend Iris' apartment which was only a few blocks away and wait it out. At this point, my excitement was gone and I was genuinely concerned about Gloria. Getting arrested sucks, you know?

We arrived at Iris' studio apartment and I waited by the front door while Crissy and Vivian went to talk to Iris who had apparently just woken up and was not in a good mood. They came back to where I was waiting of this small studio and I figured they were going to tell me that I had to go since Iris was pissed. Damn, was I wrong...

Crissy grabbed my face and began to kiss me. Too shocked to properly respond to her kiss, I pulled away and asked her what's going on? She put her finger to her sexy, full lips and told me, "shhhh, don't worry, relax." So here I was, in a tight, typically small Manhattan studio, with 2 beautiful transsexuals. So what did I do? I sat down on stool that was there almost broke it. Crissy then straddled me and again we kissed. She was so good, that I forgot where we were. Crissy's moaning had me quite lost in the moment. Immediately, I was reminded where I was. Vivian grabbed my face and pulled it away from Crissy's sexy lips. She was standing to my right and she bent down to see for herself why Crissy was so pleased by our kiss. She grabbed my face and opened her mouth so wide, that she almost swallowed my lips. As our tongues explored each other, I became aware of Crissy lowering herself to her knees and she had her mouth between my legs. All I could think of was: is this really happening?

Crissy pulled my pants down and exposed my rock hard 7 inch cock. She instantly took it in her mouth and deep throated it to my balls. I had never had a threesome before, so this was heaven. Lucky for me, this was only the beginning.

Vivian pulled away from our kiss and stepped back. It was pretty dark in the hall so I could not see what she was doing. My curiosity was soon answered when I felt a hard, thick cock pushing on my lips. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and accepted this sweet gift. So here I am getting and giving head in a stranger's small apartment while she is in her bedroom, maybe ten feet away, out of sight, or so I thought. For a second, I wondering if she would join us, but that quickly vanished as Vivian shoved her fully hard cock deep into my throat. I was amazed at how well I accepted it, not to mention how much I enjoyed the taste. As I eagerly worked on her beautiful clit, Crissy picked up her pace. The three of us were in a perfect rhythm.

Within a few minutes, Vivian's breathing had quickened and she was thrusting her hips so fast I could barely keep up. She shouted, "I AM CUMMMMMMMMING" and she pulled her throbbing cock and began stroking herself. I felt the first warm and wet present right on my waiting tongue and she showered my face with the rest. This was my first time tasting cum. It was amazing. As Vivian began to slow down, I once again became aware of Crissy's presence. She had stopped sucking me so she could watch Vivian's warm explosion. She was quite turned on by this and she returned her attention to my cock. She quickly resumed her frantic pace and I quickly approached my orgasm. Vivian decided to join Crissy and they each took turns pleasing me. Although the intensity subsided, the fact that I had not one, but two beautiful transsexuals servicing me was unlike anything I had ever felt. I quickly came in an explosion that exploded on both girls' faces. After they drained all they could from me, they both raised their mouths to my face and began to kiss each other and me, sharing my "gift" amongst the three of us. I realized it was another first for me as I enjoyed feeling their tongues in my mouth with the sweet tasting, warm and wet gift.

Just then, Crissy's cell phone rang and it was Gloria. The cops let her call and she was being taken to the precinct. She wanted Crissy and Vivian to meet her there so she could get released as soon as possible. I offered to drive them, but they declined. I again offered but they insisted that I remain at the apartment and wait for them. This was strange, I thought, since this would leave me alone with Iris show had shown no interest in our activities, or so I thought.

As they left, I heard the shower water running. Not sure what to do, I decided to stay where I was and wait. I figured she would be pissed if I went to her bedroom, but I really didn't feel like sitting in the hall anymore. So I went to her bedroom and sat on her bed. I heard the shower shut off and my pulse quickened. Then the bathroom door opened and I became more anxious. As I heard approach, I regretted my impetuousness for not waiting in the hallway. Then I saw her. Every bit of anxiousness that I was feeling was gone. Before me stood a goddess wrapped in a white bath towel.

Iris looked amazing. Her long, black her, wet from the shower, was slicked back and she looked great. She smiled at me and took my hand and I stood up right next to her. We slowly moved closer to each other. She was incredible and I was speechless. Within a few minutes, we were lying on her bed and kissing like we were long lost lovers. Our hands explored each others bodies and before I thought twice, she put her hands behind my head and pushed me between her legs. I had her thick cock in my mouth and it was incredible. Hard yet the foreskin and head were so soft. Before I knew it, Iris was close to coming. I continued on her velvet candy until she could not wait any more. She filled me with a feeling I had never experienced before. We both collapsed and shared a long kiss.

Just as we were collapsed on the bed, the bell rang. It was Iris' friends. Iris buzzed them in and they entered the bedroom. They were unsuccessful in getting Gloria out, but when they saw us naked, they forgot her situation and they decided to join us!

My nervous anticipation when Chrissy and Vivian entered was erased by their reaction which could not have been any better. They were both excited to see us lying there naked, enjoying the the moment we had just shared.... it was that obvious.

To my surprise, for the first time with me, Chrissy became very aggressive. She reached for my hair and pulled my face to hers, forcing her tongue into my throat. As she deep-throated my mouth, I felt Vivian pull my ass checks apart and stick her tongue into my opening. As I enjoyed the dual tonguing from both ends, I soon realized that Iris was returning to me. Her luscious, soft lips consumed my cock and before I knew it I was close to cuming. As I began to moan, suddenly all three of these beautiful girls faced my hardness. Just then, I had the most intense orgasm of my life. All three beauties, Chrissy, Vivian and Iris, received their reward as they shared my load with each other. It was truly a site to behold as they shared my cum

Suddenly, all three pushed me down on my back and kneeled over me. Even if I wanted to, which I didn't, I could not get up. They jerked off over me and within a few minutes, they each came. Chrissy first, hitting me on the side of my face and a few drops falling into my mouth. Very quickly, I heard Iris and Vivian moaning and I also felt a strong hand at my jaw, holding my mouth open (I didn't resist). Immediately, my mouth was filled with their cum and I savored the taste not wasting anything.

After the experience I had with Iris, Chrissy and Vivian, I didn't think anything else would ever come close. It was more than I could have ever imagined and it kept my mind busy for quite a while and for the next few months, I thought about it quite often. I remembered the taste of Vivian as she fucked my mouth and exploded down my throat. Her cock was so smooth and tasted so good, and fit so well down my throat, that I can close my eyes and feel it. I also think about how Iris' cock felt, with her thick and velvety foreskin. Not to mention how beautiful she was.

Over the next few months, Crissy and I would get together and have a great time, but nothing approached that night. That was ok, because I really enjoyed our time together and I never expected another experience like that again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Shemale Thressome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds