• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lexington Steele Loves Strapons

Lexington Steele Loves Strapons

Adult film superstar and global icon Lexington Steele looked at Vida Valentine and smiled. The tall, sexy Black woman looked absolutely stunning. And there was a cruel, demanding look in her normally warm eyes. It seemed quite fitting. Especially since she was drilling a huge strap-on dildo modeled after his own cock deep into his ass. The big and tall, muscular Black male porn star admired by millions of women and men around the planet groaned as he got fucked by his sexy partner. Vida licked her lips and raised Lexington's legs in the air as she thrust the dildo deeper inside of him. Hot damn this was hot. She couldn't believe her luck. She was fucking Lexington Steele in the ass with her strap-on dildo.

Lexington Steele and Vida Valentine met on the set of one of his movies and neither could forget the other. Vida had heard so many things about the sexy Black stud who took the adult film world by storm. He was a multi-millionaire and porn entrepreneur who did for the adult film industry what P. Diddy and Russell Simmons did for hip hop and rap music. And she couldn't wait to shoot a scene with him. That first time, he left her with a sore jaw and an even sorer asshole. His jaw-stretching thick Black cock made her talk funny for days and his ass-stretching cock made her butt sore for at least a week. Now she was returning the favour.

Vida Valentine remembered that first scene she shot with Lexington Steele vividly. She remembered kneeling before him and sucking his gigantic Black cock. Doing the deep throat thing on a cock like his hadn't been easy. However, she somehow managed. She sucked his cock and licked his balls while fingering her own pussy. Then he put her on all fours and slid his cock into her asshole after spreading her ass cheeks. Vida Valentine had been warned by other female porn stars about Lexington Steele's cock. Black or white, most women in the industry were scared yet oddly fascinated by the idea of getting butt fucked by Lexington Steele. And Vida Valentine was no exception. Thankfully she had plenty of lubricant handy that first time Lexington impaled his dick up her ass.

Vida gritted her teeth as Lexington Steele rammed his gigantic Black cock up her asshole. Even with the ample lubricant, his cock felt huge up her ass. And she was no stranger to anal sex by any means. Vida Valentine wasn't just a kinky Black female porn star with a huge appetite for sex with sexy women and sexy men. Nope. She was also a dominatrix with versatile tendencies who enjoyed anal sex in just about every way. Lexington Steele held her hips tightly as he worked his dick into the forbidden depths of her tight asshole. That first time together, he fucked her ass until she cried. Yep, he made her cry. Vida Valentine literally had tears in her eyes as Lexington Steele filled her asshole with his gigantic dick. There is a saying among female adult film industry insiders of all races. Once you've been butt fucked by Lexington Steele, your ass will never the same. After that first experience, Vida Valentine had to agree. Her ass hadn't been the same since Lexington Steele first shoved his dick up there.

Vida Valentine's asshole was forever changed by the intrusion of Lexington Steele's gigantic Black cock. Ever since that first encounter, Vida found herself experiencing a non-stop anal craving. In private moments in her Los Angeles mansion, she liked to lubricate her asshole and shove gigantic dildos and vibrators and even cucumbers up there. Her desire for anal sex changed as well. When she dominated her submissive types, whether male or female, she sodomized them with her strap-on dildo ten times out of ten. Yeah, she liked to fuck women and men in the ass with her strap-on dildo. And she secretly longed for the day when Lexington Steele would be the one to feel her strap-on dildo deep inside his asshole. She wanted to make him her bitch. Her own personal bitch.

So Vida Valentine went after Lexington Steele. The sexy Black stud wasn't surprised that she wanted some more of his unique brand of lovemaking. He was the most recognized porn star on the planet. Literally dozens of women made passes at him on the street every week. He had all kinds of fun with all kinds of women. Hispanic women. Asian women. White women. Arab women. Black women. Such was the life of Lexington Steele. The undisputed King of Porn. The African-American Stud Muffin. The Master of Impaling. Often imitated by lesser men but never duplicated. Vida Valentine had a lot of competition but she persevered in her pursuit of Lexington Steele. And eventually, she got him. She seduced him, earned his trust and eventually got back into his bed. Game, set and match.

Which explains where they are now and what they are doing. Lexington Steele found himself enamoured of Vida Valentine, the feisty, gorgeous and big-bottomed Black female porn star who stole his heart. And he shared a rather intimate secret with her. Occasionally, he fantasized about being sexually dominated by a strong woman. Make that a strong Black woman. Vida Valentine was thrilled to hear this. And she promised to make Lexington Steele's fantasy come true while keeping his secret. Lexington Steele was only too happy to hear that. Vida Valentine became his secret Mistress, BDSM style. And the rest is porn history.

And that's how they ended up here. First, Vida Valentine made Lexington Steele kneel before her and suck her toes. The sight of the most macho Black male porn star in the world kneeling before her made her pussy wet. Vida fingered her moist pussy while Lexington Steele sucked her toes. Once he was done, she donned her strap-on dildo and made him suck it. Obediently he sucked her strap-on dildo, which was actually modeled after his own cock. She got him ready for some anal punishment by fingering his asshole. Then she put him on all fours and fucked him in the ass. She buried her dildo deep into his asshole. While fucking him, she berated him and also smacked him around. And he took it like the bitch he was. Vida Valentine plunged her dildo deep into Lexington Steele's asshole. The Black porn stud squealed like a bitch as she fucked him. She continued fucking him until he cried. Yes, actual tears came out of Lexington Steele's eyes as Vida Valentine stretched his asshole with a strap-on dildo modeled after his own gigantic Black cock.

Afterwards, Vida Valentine pulled the dildo out of Lexington Steele's asshole and made him suck it. He cleaned her dildo with his tongue, tasting his ass on it. Victorious, Vida Valentine stood tall over her Black male slave and told him that his Black Mistress was pleased. Lexington Steele nodded, and then they went to the showers together. And that's how Lexington Steele found what he always wanted. A dominant Black woman who wasn't afraid of his status as a well-endowed, wealthy and powerful Black porn star. And one who was quite willing to sodomize him with her strap-on dildo. Our favourite Black porn stud is in Black Dominatrix heaven, folks. And he doesn't want to leave. Let's thank Vida Valentine for bringing him there.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lexington Steele Loves Strapons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds