• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Matched Set of Boytoys

A Matched Set of Boytoys

There was an initial spark of sexual attraction to Jay from the very day I laid eyes on him, walking in late to the first day of class in ceramics. The teacher was still looking for the roll sheet, so he quickly appraised the class room with bright, sea-colored eyes and strode confidently over to the only empty seat left, which happened to be right in front of me.

I felt a little thrill of interest gazing at his broad, tan shoulders, partially visible under his brightly colored tank. He had a hat perched on his head at an angle in the same intense colors that just screamed southern California.

I was definitely glad there was at least ONE hot guy in the class. What good is an education if there's no eye candy to keep me entertained through the boring bits? I had no idea that that first spark would grow into a uncontrollable blaze of lust.

I had returned to school after working on my own for several years, using my savings and relative financial security to pursue my studies without my parent's financial support. They are well off, but I like doing things my own. At 24, I was several years older than the majority of my fellow classmates, and felt several decades older in maturity.

Most of these kids were just taking some classes at the community college to get their parents off their backs while they partied. To be honest, I found most of them, especially the boys, frustrating, as I was truly there to finish my education and transfer to a real college. Not that it stopped them from trying to hit on me.

I've always been confident in my body, and now had the wardrobe and makeup skills to accent the very best parts of me. To be honest, I partially used classes as a chance to show off and feel attractive. I usually wear my long dark blond hair down, emphasizing the natural wavy texture and movement. I love using intense eye contact to derail a teacher's line of thought as his attention is caught by the depths of my hazel eyes. Putting on lipgloss or eating an apple in class can become an exercise in subtle oral seduction as I smooth the gloss over my full lower lip, or carefully wrap my lips around the skin before crunching down. I have an extensive collection of wedges and heels that I'll wear on any occasion, to highlight my shapely and toned legs, making me seem even taller than my 5'7.

Jay didn't seem intimidated by my height, but he definitely noticed me as we worked our way through making basic ashtrays. At 6'4, he towered over me even in my highest wedges. Unlike some really tall guys, he was perfectly proportioned, where you didn't even realize how tall he was until you were standing right next to him.

As the class thinned out, we found ourselves working on pottery wheels next to each other, laughing and sharing stories about our lives. As I thought, he was from southern California; Venice Beach actually, and had moved up here to try to get in to the local University.

He had a wicked sense of humor and could make me laugh until tears were running down my face. His broad, happy-go-lucky smile seemed semi-permanently attached, except when he focused on his clay, letting his large tanned hands delicately shape the developing vase or bowl. The fact he was 4 years younger than me, at only 20, didn't seem as obvious as it did with every other guy his age. I began to look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays as pottery days, or the days I would get to see Jay. I started carefully choosing the clothes I would wear to that class, to draw his attention to my tan legs with white jean shorts, or a long tank that cinched under the bust, pushing the rounded curves of my breasts to better view.

One day as we were working on bowls in class, we started talking about drugs. I shared that I occasionally will smoke a joint, but have never been interested in doing more. Jay's face brightened considerably at this piece of knowledge, and he immediately invited me over after class to smoke me out. I paused just long enough to see the anticipation in his eyes before saying yes. Even then, I hardly thought anything would happen beyond some casual teasing. But that was before I got to his house...

I parked in front of his rental; an adorable one story track home with a big porch and huge, curtained windows. Shifting my purse on my shoulder as I checked my lip gloss, I knocked. When the door opened, I was completely confused. It looked like Jay, but he changed into jeans and a zip up, and where was his little blonde goatee?!? I was suddenly not so sure this was Jay and just stared for a moment, confusion apparently evident on my face.

"You must be Mia! I'm Jack, Jay's brother. He's in the back, come on in." A smile lit up Jack's familiar face, and I could tell they enjoy springing the fact they're twins on people. I could easily picture them waiting until the very last moment to share that piece of knowledge. Apparently they both share their mischievous nature as well as their tall physique and good bone structure. Looking at Jack's muscular ass under his jeans, I was suddenly very glad to have decided to come over.

Jack didn't seem to be in any rush to tell his brother I was there, as he sat me down on their couch and offered me some water. We chatted for a bit; him informing me that he's been going to the local University studying business and loves the area. As I was letting him know about my own educational plans, Jay walked in to the room carrying a pipe, jar and a lighter. He chuckled when he saw me sitting on the couch with his brother, and said, "So I see you've met Jack. In case you didn't notice, we're twins."

Jack stood up as Jay was talking, and they threw a well-defined arm around each other's shoulders as they stood in front of me, producing carbon-copy broad smiles. They were identical, except for Jay's pale blond goatee barely visible on his tanned chin.

It was at that moment that I decided I wanted to fuck them both, and at the same time. No, not fuck... seduce. I wanted to enrapture these boys so completely they'd do anything to please me. I didn't want a double slam-bam thank you, ma'am, oh no. I wanted to enjoy it languorously, take in the glorious view of their double order of naked hot blond CA boy-ness with no chance of interruption. This would take planning.

I teased them right back, saying, "Oh really? I didn't notice. I could see cousins, maybe brothers, but twins? Are you sure? Maybe your mom lied to make you feel special."

Jack turned to Jay, lightly hitting him on the far shoulder with his free hand. "See, I told you I was older, bro! Like 9 months older! Mom just didn't want to have to throw anymore birthday parties."

The boys separated and sat on each side of me on the couch, as Jay replied, "Yeah, that would explain why I always get the better presents, huh?"

The whole night was like that, joke after joke, bowl after bowl, as we swapped stories of crazy parties, school and relationships. Jay had recently gotten out of a passionless relationship, and was glad to be single again. Jack was apparently dating a couple girls at the University, but was refusing to say he was actually committed to one. That was good enough for me. I wanted my twin playtoys, but I wasn't willing to break some poor girl's heart to do it.

They never moved farther away from me on the couch, so I always felt one or both of their legs against my bare ones exposed in my dress, and our fingers had a tendency to linger as we passed the pipe and lighter.

As I left that night, they both got up to hug me goodbye; Jack coming forward first. I reached up on my toes to be able to wrap my arms around his neck, slightly arching my back into his chest. I'm sure he could feel the softness of my breasts against him, and his hands tightened momentarily around my small waist. Jay's hug was similarly teasing, but I'm guessing he was watching and wanted more, because he lifted me off the ground, causing a squeak to escape my lungs. He bent his head to my neck and I could feel him breathing in, taking in the scent of my skin. Acting like nothing had happened, I casually picked up my purse and walked out, knowing they were both watching the swing of my small round ass under my short pink cotton dress.

I was so turned on by the time I left, I couldn't even wait to get home to start touching myself. I took the subway home, and thankfully my car was mostly deserted. I threw my sweater over my legs, and leaned against the window with my eyes closed and my hair across my face, with one leg tucked under me to have better access. After I was confident the one old couple at the other end weren't going to turn around, I slowly started tracing over the outside of my panties, feeling the swollen lips of my pussy pressed against the thin fabric. I needed to visit my waxer, but there was only a little stubble on my full lips, making it easy for my wetness to spread. I lightly dragged my long finger nails over where my clit was, protected by my lips, but it still made me shudder.

I could feel my nipples getting hard in the cool air, pushing against the silky fabric of my bra. They'd most likely be visible if anyone was looking through the thin cotton dress. I had planned on that this morning when I got dressed, as an extra tease for Jay. My nipples have always been sensitive, and one of the first places to show that I'm turned on.

The cheerful *bing!* of the subway alerted me to the fact we were at a stop, one a couple before mine, and people were probably about to get on. I stopped moving and slitted my eyes, but to my pleasure, only one person got on my car, and the older couple got off!

Even better, the new arrival was a distinguished looking business man in a charcoal suit and light gray button up, carrying a quality leather briefcase. His eyes scanned the almost-empty car, and surprise, surprise, he chose a seat across the aisle and one up from me, a perfect vantage point. His steely gaze swept my mostly covered face, down my breasts with prominently hard nipples, all the way down to my exposed calf peeking out from under my sweater, as he settled in to the seat.

He pulled out a newspaper, but I could feel his eyes on me over it. It was just a prop to disguise his voyeurism.

Well, I was planning on waiting until I got home to really get myself off, but I could hardly pass this kind of opportunity, given how turned on I was already. I generally go for older men, and this one was the type that was used to having beautiful women, but probably not as young as me anymore. I decided to make our rides home more interesting for the both of us.

As the subway started I lifted one hand and started tracing my collarbone and neck line, almost absentmindedly. A discrete peek assured me that Mr. Suit was watching my every move. My fingers started drifting down to the neckline of my dress and the tops of my breasts. I love my sensitive tits. I developed early, so I've always gotten attention for my chest, even after I grew in to it. My 36C's perfectly fit my tall frame without overpowering me, and they sit as round and high on my chest as they did in high school (and even middle school). The draped neckline was very obliging about folding to expose the nude lace edge of my bra as I just barely slid the tips of my fingers under.

Risking another peek, I see Mr Suit's newspaper has drifted down as he focuses on my fingers. I was feeling daring and flushed with sexual heat, and I wanted to take this further. I shifted my legs towards the aisle, and my sweater slipped down a few inches. It was still covering most of my legs, but I could feel the air conditioner on the exposed gap on my thighs as I still dreamily stroked the tops of my tits. I'm sure he could have seen the edge of my dress, and my sheer white panties underneath.

'Can he even see my wetness? Am I wet enough for him to see it yet?' I wondered feverishly. I wanted him to know I'm wet, that I was getting off on this.

*Bing!* The subway was at the next stop. I froze and heard Mr Suit abruptly bring his newspaper back up to reading level. I sneaked a glance, and hallelujah, no one else got on.

One more stop before mine.

Abandoning my tits, my hand drifted down to my panties again. I took just one finger and drew it slowly up my pussy lips, stopping and tapping where my clit is. I repeated this several times before slitting my eyes to see Mr Suit- his body was almost entirely turned towards me, as his eyes feasted on the sight before him. I could see a bulge forming in his tailored slacks, which turned me on even more.

I was getting so wet, he had to be able to see it now. I could feel the moisture through my panties, cooling as the AC blew like a teasing lovers breath on my hot pussy. I started playing with the edge of my panties, deceptively plain edged with delicate lace. My fingers started running up and down the crease between my thigh and my pussy on each side, bringing my thighs wider and wider apart.

*Bing!* Again I stopped, but didn't draw my legs together. I was too hot, too turned on by exposing myself to this perfect stranger to want it to stop even if the Mormon Tabernacle Choir got on. Luck was with me; no one got on. As the subway started moving again, I looked and saw that Mr Suit has abandoned all pretense of reading his newspaper and was just blatantly watching me. For the first time, we made eye contact. No pretenses for me anymore either, he knew I was doing this intentionally: exposing myself to a stranger. I held his eyes, seeing the burn of desire in their dark blue depths, before he dragged his gaze down my body, resting on my exposed panties, a silent plea to continue.

My fingers resumed their teasing. After a few more passes, I took my middle finger and slid it up into my panties from the side. Dipping into my soaking hole, I dragged the finger up, parting my slick pussy lips until I rest on my clit. At least one of my lips was visible as I started rubbing in little circles around my clit, smearing the wetness around. I heard an almost inaudible moan from Mr Suit, and when I looked, I saw him rubbing, then shifting upward, the hard-on in his slacks.

I took two fingers now and slipped them in to my cunt, which tightened around the sought-after penetration. I slid them out and back up to my clit, knowing that now my wet fuck-hole was visible to my one person audience.

I was so turned on, I couldn't hold back any more and started rapidly rubbing my clit in circles, and tapping on it, desperate to cum before I had to leave. Maybe it was the extended teasing session with Jay and Jack, combined with having it been too long since I've had a good fucking, AND my sexy stranger watching me, but it didn't seem to take long at all before I was right there. Unable to maintain my silence, little moans escaped my bit lips and I rubbed faster and faster, feeling the tension tighten in my core, then explode throughout my body in waves of heat and release that echoed to my tips. I kept playing with myself for almost a minute as my orgasm slowly subsided, twitching uncontrollably.

*Bing!* Oh shit, my stop! I opened my eyes, swooped up my sweater and purse, and walked past Mr Suit to the doors. His blue eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head, and his cock like it was about to bust a hole through his expensive pants. I hoped for his sake he had a wife or girlfriend to take care of that for him when he got home.

"Have a good night..." I drawled with a wink to him as I passed. But now that I had some of my sexual tension released, I could start to think about how I wanted to seduce and train my twin boytoys. This was going to be fun...

*************************

Hope you enjoyed the first installment. If you did, please vote and/or leave a comment! I love to hear from readers. Your titillation is why I write.

Thank you,

Your Naughty Loveling

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Matched Set of Boytoys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds