• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Always in My Life Ch. 03

Always in My Life Ch. 03

Hi all,

Sorry it took so long for this chapter to be posted but I had to travel for work. Unfortunately, that means being stuck in the middle of nowhere Western Australia. But I finally have some internet, it was a hassle but that's a story for another day.

Thanks to Kayli1001 who edited this chapter for me. And also thanks to those who are thoughtful enough to send me feedback. I'm really surprised at the response I am getting. So thanks and keep it coming!

Enjoy!

AlwaysAlone1986

*

We had only been driving for half an hour. Spencer had arrived with coffee and muffins for breakfast. However, once I had eaten, I got bored. I had always hated long car rides. I didn't like the enclosed space or having to sit still. I think Spencer had forgotten that little quirk in my personality. Otherwise I doubted he would have invited me on this mini road trip.

It was over a two-hour drive to Spencer's brother's house and I was starting to get bored even though we had barely been on the road for ten minutes. I picked up Spencer's iPod that was playing randomly through the radio. I didn't ask for permission. I just started searching for songs I liked. I think I must have changed songs about five times in a few minutes when he reached over and yanked the iPod from my hands. "Something wrong?" I chuckled and looked over at him. He was so adorable when he was annoyed at me.

"I remember now why I stopped inviting you on long car rides," he said while looking at me. I grinned at him innocently. "It's like trying to entertain a two-year-old." He was trying to be serious but I saw the corners of his mouth twitch. I laughed softly at his frustration. "We're barely out of town, Edie, and you're so restless you're practically twitching." Now he was blatantly teasing me.

"Well, clearly you're not doing enough to entertain me. I'm so bored." I smiled sweetly at him as we pulled up at a light and he looked at me again.

"What is it about being in a car that makes you so restless?" he asked with a smile. We loved to tease each other. "By the way, you're banned from the iPod for the duration of the trip."

"That's not fair," I pouted playfully. "What am I supposed to do for an hour?"

I started playing with the electric window, just to be annoying. It was fun teasing Spencer. But after a couple of minutes Spencer put the child lock on that. He was a total killjoy.

"I'm bored," I whined, and crossed my arms across my chest and pouted.

"I know, beautiful," he smiled and squeezed my thigh. "Did I mention that I wanted to kill Jack for interrupting us this morning?" he asked casually, and I knew he was using talk about our amazing kiss to distract me.

"Really?" I asked with surprise.

"Yes," he laughed. "It was by far the best kiss I have ever experienced."

"Me, too," I said with a sigh. God, how I wanted to kiss him like that again. I always thought that I would never be able to trust a guy enough to have sex, but I was already thinking that I would be able to give Spencer my body within a few weeks.

"I just wanted to tell you that even though that kiss excited me to no end I would never pressure you for more," he said. "And I don't expect more than your company when you stay the night in my bed, or if you invite me into yours."

"So you don't mind waiting a little while before we have sex?"

"Of course not," he smiled. We had stopped at a traffic light, so he also leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you and would never do anything to hurt you."

"I trust you." I smiled and put my hand in the one of his that was resting on his thigh.

"Good, because I wanted to ask you to stay at my place again tonight. It's just we'll be getting home late. I thought it would be easier."

"You don't have to justify wanting me to stay at your house, Spence. If you want me to stay just ask."

"So will you stay with me tonight?"

"Of course" I smiled.

It was almost lunchtime by the time we got to his brother's. As soon we were out of the car Spencer wrapped me up in a hug and kissed me gently. "C'mon, beautiful. Lets go tell my brother I finally got you." I giggled into his shoulder.

He took my hand in his as we walked up the front steps. We waited patiently after he rang the bell. I could hear the kids inside running towards the door. Of course, they knew Uncle Spencer was coming to visit.

The door swung open to reveal the gorgeous fiery red curls of Katie, Spencer's five- year-old niece.

"EDIE!" Katie squealed, and launched herself at me.

"Hey, princess," I smiled, and lifted her into my arms. She wrapped her little arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and held me tightly. "You are getting so big. Pretty soon you'll be a grown up." I said as I looked at her face. She was such a beautiful child, but when you saw her mum you would understand why.

"I missed you, Edie," she chirped, and kissed me on the cheek. "You never come visit," she whined.

"I know. I will try and visit again sooner next time." I smiled.

"Excuse me, little miss, but where is my welcome?" Spencer asked and then started tickling Katie. She giggled and squirmed against my body but wouldn't let go.

"Hi, Uncle Spence," she smiled at him between giggles.

"Where's my kiss?" he asked and tapped his lips playfully. He leaned towards her and pursed his lips. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then giggled again.

"Come in, you guys," Jilly said as she appeared at the door

"Katie, why don't you hop down from Edie?" Jilly chided gently.

"No!" Katie said and clung to me tighter as I walked into the house in front of Spencer.

"It's great to see you, Edie," Jilly said with her sweet smile. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before greeting Spencer the same way.

"I hope I'm not imposing," I said politely. After all, they had no idea I was coming.

"Of course not, sweetie. You're practically Charlie's little sister anyway," she laughed and led us through to the back yard.

"You know, Katie, I have a present for you" Spencer said with a smile. When her little eyes grew wide with excitement, he continued. "Of course it's in my pocket and you will have to let go of Edie to get it."

She squirmed down from my arms so fast I had to laugh. Then she went about very excitedly searching Spencer's pockets until she found a lollipop. Then she ran outside screaming for her dad to show him what she got.

"She's so beautiful, Jilly," I commented as we stepped out onto the deck.

"Trust me, the little boys in her class think so too," Jilly laughed, followed by mine and Spencer's.

"EEEEE!!!" came a little scream. I looked towards the sound and saw little Josh running towards me with his chubby little toddler arms stretched out wide. It had been over six months since I saw these kids and I honestly didn't think Josh would remember me. He was only two. He couldn't say my name last time I saw him either so he just called me E. "E!" he squealed as I got down on one knee so he could hug me. He hit me so hard I almost lost my balance and fell. I laughed as I picked him up for a cuddle.

"Geez, they love you more than me," Spencer grumbled with a mock pout.

"Aww...poor Spencer," Jilly teased. "Josh, do you have a kiss for Edie?" she asked the little boy in my arms. I turned to look at his face and was rewarded with a wet kiss on the lips.

"We've only been together for a week and you're already kissing other guys. That hurts, beautiful" Spencer pouted again. I laughed when I saw the shock on Jilly's face.

"Well, how could I resist this handsome fella?" I teased, and kissed Josh on the forehead. He rested his head on my shoulder and snuggled his face into my neck.

"Well, he did get his looks from his uncle," Spencer replied, as he kissed me on the forehead.

"I can't believe you two finally got together. I thought I would have to wait forever for that to happen," Jilly commented.

"Yeah, we finally got our act together," I smiled.

"Hey, Edie," Charlie said, coming up onto the deck from the back yard. "Looks like my little man is in love with you," he teased gently, looking at Josh snuggled into the crook of my neck. "He hasn't much liked being held lately," he explained.

"Is that right?" I asked Josh, whose little head popped up at my question.

He smiled that sweet little smiled and squealed "E!" before throwing his arms around my neck again and squeezing tightly.

"I think he's trying to steal your girlfriend, Spence," Jilly teased. Charlie's jaw dropped. His eyes asked the question that we all knew was on his mind. Jilly just nodded and smiled.

"'Bout time, Spence," Charlie laughed and slapped him on the back. "Anyway I got a new ride-on mower. Come check it out," he continued as he then led Spencer into the shed.

Jilly and I sat on their deck chairs and I figured Josh would get down and go play with his sister. But instead he rested his head on my breast. "I guess he wants to nap on you today," Jilly chuckled. "He usually likes to nap on the couch."

"I guess the kids missed me," I shrugged.

"Actually, Katie asks me all the time about you," Jilly replied. "But I'm dying to know how it happened."

"How what happened?" I asked, knowing exactly what she wanted. But I couldn't help teasing the impatient redhead.

She leveled her deep green eyes on me. "How you and Spence got together?" she asked.

"It's all because I had a major freak-out last weekend and flipped out on Spence," I said enigmatically.

"What'd you flip out about?"

"We were in his bed watching a movie, and then I fell asleep and woke up with Spencer's hand on my thigh and him leaning over me. I felt trapped and scared and just flipped out. I was yelling at him and crying and in the end I just walked out."

"Why would Spencer touching you freak you out so much?"

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. I knew I could tell Jilly. She was a psychologist. She would understand. Plus, talking about it is supposed to help. "When I was eighteen I was at a party with my one and only boyfriend. About halfway through the night, after he got drunk, he dragged me into one of the bedrooms and started kissing me. I pushed him away and told him I didn't want to do anything there. I mean we were at a stranger's house. Anyway he got angry and pushed me onto the bed," I said. I had to pause because the memories were too strong. I hadn't gone into any details with Spencer and I never planned to, unless he asked. "He told me he was sick of waiting and he was going to get what he wanted. He ripped my shirt open and pulled my bra down enough so he could grope my breasts while he shoved his tongue down my throat. I was pushing at him, begging him to stop. At one point I bit his tongue. But he hit me. Then he undid my pants and pulled them and my panties from my body. I was screaming for help but it was a party and the music was so loud. God, when he entered me it felt like I was being ripped apart. He just kept on pumping till he was done. Then, after he kissed my forehead, he told me I was great and walked out of the room as if nothing had happened."

"Oh my god, Edie. Please tell me you went to the police," Jilly asked.

"No, but I did go to the doctor and got tested for STD's."

"So when you woke up and saw Spencer, who is quite a bit bigger than you, leaning over your body you had a flashback and freaked out?"

"Exactly," I nodded. "I stormed out of Spence's house. Then I cried myself to sleep. At about two a.m., I woke up after a nightmare and at the same time got a message from Spence checking to make sure I got home safely. I didn't want to be alone, so I called him and asked to come over. Plus, I really wanted to apologize for yelling at him."

"You told him about the rape?"

"Yes."

"Then you both confessed your true feelings and made slow passionate love," she finished my story with a sigh.

"No!" I laughed. "I cried and he held me. Then I asked him to stay with me because I didn't want to sleep alone," I continued. "Then we slept. I woke up with him spooned behind me. Afterwards, he kissed me on the neck when he woke up."

"Then you guys confessed your feelings?" she asked. She had been so patient I decided to let her out of her misery.

"Eventually. He told me I was the most beautiful girl he had ever met and that he had been in love with me for a long time. I told him that I had loved him since I was twelve." I smiled. "He smiled, told me he loved me, and kissed me."

"Then you made love?" she sighed. Clearly she had been reading too many romance novels.

"We haven't made love yet," I replied.

"It scares you?"

"A little. I mean, I was a virgin when I was raped. And I haven't been with anyone since, but I think we both want to take the relationship slowly and make sure that we really are meant to be more than friends."

"Actually, that not a bad idea, considering you don't have much experience," Jilly said with a professional tone.

"Actually, I have no experience," I replied. "I was only with the guy about a month before he raped me. He was my first boyfriend. I had only kissed one other guy. We hadn't done much past kissing."

"Huh," Jilly said. "You're basically still a virgin, just minus the hymen."

"Are you going to offer advice or are you just going to tease me about my virgin status?"

She laughed softly. "Sorry. Well, if Spence is anything like Charlie he will be a great lover," she offered.

"I don't doubt that. His old girlfriends used to share that with me all the time," I replied. "I think most of Spencer's exes were intimidated by my friendship with Spence, and that's why they would brag about getting him into bed. I'm more worried about the fact I won't be"

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure Spencer knows that you are inexperienced," she said. "And if you take it slow and spend time exploring each other's bodies, you will eventually learn what he likes. Just as he will learn what you like," she continued. "But if you have any questions, just ask."

"Thanks, Jilly" I smiled and looked down at Josh who was still sound asleep on me.

For lunch, I ended up with Katie sitting on my lap and chatting continually about school and her dance classes. Josh kept offering me his food and Spencer kept teasing me about loving Josh more than him.

After lunch Katie wanted to watch a movie, so we set ourselves up in the living room. I parked myself next to Spencer and rested my head on his chest and then ended up with Josh curled up in front of me and Katie sitting while leaning against me.

"You look so beautiful with Josh sleeping on you, Edie," Spencer whispered. "You're going to be a great mother one day." He smiled and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Is Spencer your boyfriend, Edie?" Katie asked. She had been watching our exchange closely.

"Yes he is, princess," I replied with a smile.

"Cool, I can't wait for you to be my auntie," she said before turning her attention to the movie.

"I'm glad you brought me with you today, Spence," I smiled at Spencer. "I've had a great day."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Always in My Life Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds