• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Journey to Submission Ch. 01

My Journey to Submission Ch. 01

I struggled with what category to place this story in. At first it was going to be Loving Wives, then I considered Gay Male, but as it contains aspects of dominance and submission and bisexuality rather than gay I eventually decided on BDSM. Work with me on this. This first part is mostly setup and introduction. Upcoming parts will get more explicit including cuckoldry, bisexuality, humiliation and submission. I hope you enjoy it.

So, I was a pretty normal 30 year old. Married for three years to a beautiful woman, no kids, good job, nice house and bored out of my mind. My wife Debbie and I had plenty of friends, a normal social life that included plenty of activities such as parties, BBQs, ball games, vacations and I was bored out of my mind. The days all seemed to run together. I guess you could say I was happy, but I was bored out of my mind.

This was several years ago and the thing that changed everything, at least it seems so when I look back at it, was the computer. The internet was growing and I became fascinated by it. I surfed all over it discovering new and interesting things. One link would lead to another and then to another and where I might start out reading about the latest scientific discovery I might end up reading about the latest craze sweeping Europe. I never knew where I would end up but I enjoyed the journey and my boredom would ease while I was surfing.

Of course one can not surf long on the internet without eventually, and usually sooner rather than later, stumbling across porn. When I was a kid porn was very hard to find and mostly consisted of magazines like Penthouse or Hustler. I stroked off many times looking and women spread open in those photos and wishing I could be in the picture with them. Reading the letters in those magazines taught me about many forms of sexual exploration I had never heard of and 'normal' folks never talked about.

I had normal sexual encounters. I will never forget my first blow job and that time in the basement of my girlfriends house when I finally lost my virginity while listening to her parents upstairs arguing. But in those magazines I read about things that I could only imagine. Anal sex, group sex, women making out with other women, all sorts of mysterious things that I new I would never get to experience.

But time passed, like it has a way of doing, and I left porn, soft porn though it was, behind. I met Debbie, we had a lot in common and we fell in love. We got married and life settled down to the daily routine of work, play and sex. Mind you I thought the sex was good. She gave a hell of a blow job and seemed to enjoy sex as much as I did, but like I said I was bored. So when I discovered internet porn I found out that the porn of my youth was nothing to what I could find online. And like with the other surfing I did online I never knew where I would end up.

I would start out looking at pictures, or reading stories about a threesome with two slutty women and a man, who I could imagine was me, but I might end up reading about how it felt to feel your cock sliding up a woman's ass. I loved it and it wasn't long until I looked forward to my times online, reading or watching one thing or another while my hand was busy stroking my cock until I had some of my best orgasms ever. I looked forward to these times almost as much as sliding my cock into Debbie's warm wet pussy. Sure I loved shooting my cum into or onto her, but it was always the same. Each session with my computer was an adventure and whole new worlds of sexual exploration were opening up to me.

As time went by I found that stories about normal sex became less and less interesting and that it was stories that pushed boundaries that excited me. Then I discovered the world of sexual domination and submission and I felt like I was coming home. At first it was the idea of having a woman as my sexual slave, to use as I wished and to turn into a total slut that would thrill me. A woman who would wear what I wanted, showing off her breasts or ass as I directed that thrilled me. I loved the idea of a woman that would fuck anyone, anytime, without caring who saw or what they thought. I began to fantasize about Debbie being like that. I dreamed of seeing her wearing micro-mini skirts, very low cut tops, no underwear and going out in public. I dreamed of watching other men watch her.

It wasn't long and I was thinking more and more about seeing her fuck another man. At first I was totally involved, a part of it all, stripping her in front of someone, giving them permission to fuck her and forcing her to do anything the other man wanted. I would have huge orgasms stroking off to these thoughts. I searched out photos, videos and stories about this sort of thing online. It became almost an obsession. I knew it was never going to happen. Debbie wasn't like that. But in my dreams I was able to lead her in that direction.

The more stories I read the more I wanted. That is when I discovered cuckoldry. I saw a video of a man, tied to a chair, forced to watch as his wife fucked another man. The other man of course had a bigger cock and the wife acted as if that was all that mattered. The husband would watch as they fucked and his smaller cock got hard even though he acted as if it upset him. As the video went on the wife began to talk to him. Telling him to watch and learn as this real man showed him how he should fuck her. Telling him how incredible this real man's cock felt as it slid into her dripping pussy. Laughing at him because of his hard smaller cock and how that proved he must love seeing this and what kind of a man would get turned on watching a better man fucking his wife.

While watching this I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I was stunned. It wasn't that I was turned on watching this that surprised me, it was that I had put myself in the position of the man tied to the chair. I had thought about being the man that was being humiliated. I thought about Debbie fucking another man, not because I directed her too, but because that was what she wanted and that she was the one forcing me to watch. She was the one laughing at my little cock compared to his monster cock and she was the one in control. I began to realize that I found the idea of submitting much more exciting than I did the idea of being in control.

This became the only kind of porn I would look for. Stories of wives that loved humiliating their husbands and fucked men in front of them became my mainstay. I found that the more humiliated the man was the more excited I became. Over time I discovered cream pies and all I could do was dream about Debbie sitting on my face, her freshly fucked pussy dripping cum and her laughing at me as she ground her well used pussy on my face telling me to make sure I got it all. Even stories where the man was forced to suck the cock of her lover to get him ready to fuck, or to clean his cock after they fucked excited me. I could not imagine actually doing this, but I could not stop getting excited at it either.

I started saving my favorite stories, or photos, or videos in what I thought was a secret, well hidden file on the computer. I know, already you can see where this is leading, but honestly, I really thought I had them well hidden. Soon I had dozens of videos and stories collected and hundreds of photos that showed men being humiliated by their wives or girlfriends and being used by their lovers. I knew it was wrong to want this but it became so strong an obsession that I began to have to think about them to perform well when Debbie and I had sex. I would be fucking her and dreaming it was another man fucking her while I watched. She would be giving me a blow job and I would be imagining it was another man she was sucking. I would be going down on her and dreaming her pussy was filled with cum, another man's cum, while I did so.

One night, after a long session and an especially strong cum while fucking her I found myself kissing my way down her body, past her perfectly shaped B cup breasts, over her flat stomach down to her pussy that was already leaking my cum. At first she tried to pull my back up but I persisted.

"I am full of your cum," she said, "are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"I just want to lick your clit baby." I replied. "I wont be near the cum."

She still resisted, but as my tongue found her clit she gave up and as I gently liked up and down along the edges of her clit she let her head roll back and began to get into it. Soon she was moaning softly and her hips began to sway and as I sucked and licked at her swollen clit I would let my tongue drift lower and lower. Soon I got a taste of my cum but continued to mostly concentrate on her clit while my cock began to grow hard again as I imagined it wasn't my cum I was tasting, but the cum of another man. She wasn't really paying attention to what my tongue was doing as much as to how it felt and I was able to lick more and more on her pussy as well as her clit, tasting more and more of my cum.

The more I tasted my cum the harder I became. The harder I became the more enthusiastic I became in going down on her. The more enthusiastic I became the less attention she paid to what I was doing, concentrating only on her approaching orgasm. Each of us growing more and more excited for different reasons. Her because I am pretty good at oral, me because I was licking a just fucked pussy and tasting cum. Not another man's as I fantasized about, but my own. As she began to cum, thrusting her pussy harder and harder into my face I took the plunge. I placed my mouth over her pulsating pussy and sucked as hard as I could, sucking a big glob of my cum into my mouth and quickly swallowing it down. As I swallowed I came again, shooting another load on the bed.

I slid up the bed and lay beside her breathing heavily. As our euphoria eased I looked over at her and saw her staring at me. She would look at my still dripping cock and then at my face. Then back to my cock then my face.

Finally she said, "What was that all about?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Journey to Submission Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 360 milliseconds