• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping to Educate My Nephew

Helping to Educate My Nephew

These are letters written by a wife to her husband. He has asked her to recall any memories that are sexual in nature. She writes these letters as she remembers incidents either from her past before she met him, or from their past together after they met, or from things that happen during her normal day. Some are simple memories, some are like confessions and some are just told for fun because she knows they will excite him.

If you care for a visual description, she is a very beautiful woman. She is five feet, four inches tall, with light brunette hair and not a single gray hair yet at 46 years old. She has striking green eyes, a stunning face with a tiny nose and perfect teeth and smile. She has pert medium size breasts with puffy nipples that get pretty big when they are hard, she has a cute shape with a fabulous bubble butt and toned legs from running and biking.

She uses a lot of his descriptive words because she knows he likes to read them. He prefers to read these memories than just hear them. Sometimes she reads them to him and sometimes he reads them to her when they are alone together. They both love it and have awesome sex afterwards. She grew up in the Midwest on a cattle ranch and is a country girl at heart. He was always a city boy. I hope you enjoy their stories and memories.

*

Hi again Honey!

This is your faithful wife Catherine. I just remembered another story you may like, another true one too. So I wrote it down. I can't wait to read it to you when we are alone and act it out again too!!!!!

One summer I was up visiting my parents at their Ranch. I so love to visit up there. It is so beautiful. You and I were already married at the time this happened, but I just haven't told you about it until now.

I think I was thirty-four years old or so. My nephew Brian was kind of immature at eighteen. Or let's just say, inexperienced and naive.

He was living with my parents for a year because he needed a change of scenery. We were all doing whatever we could to keep him.

I am now and I always was his most favorite Aunt. We have been great buddies ever since he was little. As he'd gotten older, he always wanted to talk about girls. He was extremely curious about everything and anything concerning females. He was just super girl-curious.

One early evening everyone else had gone into town to shop and see a movie. It was just Brian and me at home. Since Brian was outside shooting baskets, I decided to take a shower. I used the basement shower and got all nice and clean.

I clearly remember I had just stopped nursing our middle child then and I still had the huge nursing breasts. Remember how big they were and how they stuck straight out?

Half the reason I nursed our kids so long was because you just loved how firm and huge my breasts got. I did too.

And my nipples got darker and huge too. You just loved to suck on them and drink milk from them. I still remember how funny that felt. I loved it.

The other nice benefit of nursing and the reason I liked it was it kept my tummy so flat. Anyway I looked pretty hot. I frankly at that time looked a lot like a Barbie Doll to tell the truth.

Well I finished my nice shower and I dried myself off and then tossed my towel in with a load of other towels I had ready to go in the washer there in the basement.

I forgot to bring a robe or clothes downstairs with me because I usually just scoot upstairs in a towel after my shower and then get dressed upstairs in my room. So all I had was my hairbrush.

I figured since no one else was home and when Brian's outside, he's usually shooting baskets for a long time, I'd just scurry up the two flights of stairs to my bedroom and get dressed.

It would only take a couple of seconds. I was moving fairly fast up the stairs from the basement and I opened the basement door and just as I was coming through the kitchen, Brian walked into the kitchen from the garage at that very same moment.

We were both very surprised and nearly bumped into each other. He stood there open-mouthed, frozen in place, eyes like saucers and dropped his basketball.

He stared at my now bouncing, big breasts like they were million dollar checks with his name on them.

Seeing his extreme reaction, I just laughed and said, "Oh, I am so sorry Brian, I thought you were still outside."

He saw me totally naked as I had nothing to cover myself with. The hairbrush was no help.

Now remember he always felt so close to me and I had always stressed he could come to me with anything and ask me anything.

He apparently took me at my word as he began to plead with me, saying, "Oh Aunt Catherine, can I please just look at you for a minute, PLEEEEASE?? Can I pleeease???? Just let me look at you for a minute, pleeease?"

I thought, Well he IS already looking at me anyway and he's just seen me naked, I guess letting him look for a minute won't hurt anything.

Also I knew no one else would be there for several hours and it would just be the two of us so there was no chance of someone walking in. Plus I will admit I was actually a bit flattered that he was so dying to just look at me.

So I said, "Well ... O.K., but only for a minute." I stood facing him with my arms out at my sides and I slowly turned my bare naked body all the way around in a circle on my tip toes like a ballerina. That made my huge boobs and my firm butt jiggle which amused me and apparently mesmerized him.

I said, "Here's the big mystery Brian, the female form. Here is a woman's naked body for you to see. Probably what an eighteen year old boy spends ninety per cent of his day imagining."

He said, "No, ninety nine per cent of my day! This is the GREATEST!!!!!!"

As he stared in utter disbelief of his luck, I chuckled to myself realizing what a dream gift I was giving to a young man. I knew he'd never forget this. I also must admit that it all felt quite natural.

He was not looking at me in a perverted way at all. He was staring with all the innocent wonder of a child and like he'd just seen an angel or some work of art. It made me feel appreciated and very beautiful.

At that moment I frankly would not have cared if there were twenty young men just like him looking at me. I was really quite happy for him, knowing how much he dreamed of seeing a real woman someday. And now here he was experiencing his fantasy and I was making it possible.

I actually WAS his fantasy come true as a matter of fact! It felt pretty cool.

I let him see all of me. His eyes went up and down my body taking me all in. After a minute I began to continue upstairs. He pleaded again and said, without shame, "Oh Aunt Catherine, may I please see your pussy? I've never seen one. Would you pleeeeease show me how all of that works? Pleeease?"

I figured in for a penny -- in for a pound and if I'm giving an anatomy lesson it may as well be complete and told him that.

I said, "O.K." I sat up on the dining room table, leaned back, straightened out my arms and rested on my flat palms.

I placed my feet about three feet apart and just outside of my hips up nice and close right next to my bare bottom and I even let my knees drop open so he could see all of me.

My sweet little pussy was spread wide open. I said, "O. K. Mister, listen up! Think of this as a medical or science class. And pay attention, because here's your tour."

I pointed to my vulva, making a waving motion with my hand like Vanna White saying, "This is the vulva or 'pussy' as you call it, but the vagina is actually separate."

I continued, "Now I shaved mine smooth, but you may see them with lots of curly hair on them or partly trimmed or anywhere in between. The nice thing about a shaved one is you can see how it all works."

He said he hoped to see a hairy one someday too. I said, "If I ever grow mine out, maybe I'll give you another peek." He was delighted!

I took my time and pointed to my nice labia majors and said, "These fabulous, nice, soft fleshy parts are the labia majors. Labia means lip." I squeezed them a bit too with my thumb and forefinger.

He paid very close attention. Then I held my inner lips, one at a time, between my finger and thumb and gently sort of turned them over back and forth like little delicate pages in a book.

I said, "These dainty things are the labia minor or small lips. They love being licked. But that is something to remember only for when you are married."

I continued, "Now really pay attention." I pulled the hood back on 'Miss Clitty', as I call my clitoris. She was already getting flushed and aroused by this display.

I said, "Brian, this is the clitoris and never underestimate her. She may look small but she is very powerful and will produce awesome orgasms in a woman."

"You will find out when you are older what those are. Treat her right and your woman will love you for it and treat you right in return. She also likes to be gently licked in little circles and sometimes sucked on a bit too."

He stared intently. I was afraid I was giving a little too much information. By now he was kneeling directly in front of me with his face just a foot away from my pussy.

I said, as I opened up my vagina, "This is the vagina and this is where the lucky penis gets to go in." I let him look very closely.

He asked to touch me there and I said, "No, that would not be good Brian, we are related. But feel free to look at me all you want to in order to learn." He looked and looked and looked!

He said, "Aunt Catherine, how can that tiny hole fit a penis in it?"

To demonstrate I slipped first one of my fingers inside and then I added another one. I let him watch me slide two of my fingers inside my vagina.

I said, "This is very stretchy and will open up enough to contain even a large penis like my husbands'."

He could only stare and say, "Wow!!! Awesome!!!!"

Next I directed his attention to my breasts and I said, "I'm sure I don't have to explain to a eighteen year old what these are." We both laughed.

He said, "Aunt Catherine, they're so huge!! And they stick straight out!"

I said, "I know. That's because I was nursing a baby and they get filled with milk. That's what makes them get so big."

Oh he loved that and said, "Oh cool, do they have any milk in them now?"

I said, "Well, yes they still do have some, I have to pump it out now that I'm done nursing and the baby is not with me here."

He said, "Oh I would love to see how that tastes. Can I drink from them?"

I said, "NO you may not!!!" But I said, "Here, open your mouth." He opened his mouth and I took hold of one my right breast and wrapped two hands around it and 'milked' it a bit.

I squirted a couple of nice little squirts of milk on his face and even managed to get some into his mouth. He loved it!!! And we both laughed so hard at that too.

I said, "Now let me continue teaching you about these wonderful breasts." At this point I continued manipulating them. I was lifting them up and letting them drop and I was turning my shoulders side to side and getting them really swaying back and forth.

It looked quite cool. I also was squeezing and squishing and pointing my fine breasts making them into cone shapes and feeling their weight.

I went on saying, "These are the breasts and as you can see, they are very fun to play with and feel."

I went on pointing out more detail too, saying, "This is the areola and this is the nipple." As I touched mine they went from puffy to super hard and as nearly as big as thimbles.

He loved that and I explained that what he was seeing was how a woman's nipples get erect when they are touched.

I was really surprised at how turned on I was personally getting by this. I said, "They are not usually this big, but they get this huge when I'm nursing."

He begged me to touch my 'boobies' as he called them. I made him re-ask me using the right terms to keep this a learning experience and to show respect.

He said, "Oh, I'm sorry ... may I please touch your breasts Aunt Catherine?"

I did let him touch and hold my boobs for a couple of minutes. I will even admit that it was sort of fun to have a young man feeling my huge breasts when I knew it was the very first breast he'd ever seen or felt and that he would remember this moment until his last day on earth.

He genuinely had fun, mushing them into cones and pointing them and flattening them and bouncing them and making them swing side to side.

He couldn't even hold them in just one hand. He had to use two hands on each breast. He started to run his fingers over them in a super-light touch, just barely making contact with my skin. I thought my boobs would explode it felt so good. I had to make him stop.

He kept saying, "I can't believe how huge they are. These things are gi-normous!!! And they are so FUN to play with, I just love em!!!!"

When he squeezed my nipples and pulled out on them and let go, making my boobs 'snap' back, I said, "O.K. That's enough."

And I used a line from the Mel Gibson movie about understanding women. I said, "They are attached you know!" But still it was amusing I'll admit. I sort of forgot how fun boobs can be!

Then I quickly turned around while still on the table, and I got on my knees and said, "Here is what a fine bubble butt looks like with a perfect little pussy showing from behind. I know you will never forget this sight, it is many men's favorite."

He stared at me so close I could feel his breath on my bare butt cheeks. I let him look for a minute.

He said, "Oh your pussy is so cool looking like that and your butt is so pretty!!! I just want to kiss it."

I said, "Well do not even think about that young man!"

Then he continued, "Oh look how cool your breasts look hanging down! They look all pointed and huge!"

I looked down too and he was right. I said, "Yeh, if only they looked like that all the time, I'd love it. They'll soon be back to their normal non-nursing size."

He said, "Can I see them when they go back to their normal size?"

I said, "We'll see, but don't push your luck."

I was secretly thinking it will be fun to take them out and show them to him and let him massage them again some time.

I figured maybe when I show him my pussy if I let the hair grow back. But of course I didn't let him know I was thinking that.

Finally, I flipped back over to a sitting position and I said, "Class is over now Brian. Did you learn something and did you enjoy it?"

As I grabbed my hairbrush and hopped off the table I accidentally bumped into him. He had a huge hard on, for his age anyway. It was an awkward second so I just said, "It appears you obviously did enjoy it. That's good."

I walked upstairs letting him see my fine bottom switch back and forth as all sexy bottoms do. I could not help but be very conscious of the sway and wiggle of my firm butt cheeks and my hips. I tried to contain it, but there is only so much you can do.

No wonder men get mesmerized seeing women walk naked. There's a lot of good stuff going on there, isn't there?"

"Anyway ..... that little rascal followed me to the stairs and then stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched my every move as I walked up each stair, until I reached the top one.

I 'accidentally' dropped my brush and had to bend all the way over to pick it up. I could hear him gasp as my fine pussy came into view one more time.

I picked up my brush, stood up straight, stopped, looked over my shoulder, poked out my perfect little bubble butt and gave my bare bottom five nice firm smacks.

I laughed and turned, going down the hall and I was out of sight. I walked into my room and shut the door.

As I did I heard him give a huge victory-type yell and shout, "That was awesome!!!!"

After closing the bedroom door, I turned, looking over my shoulder at my bare bottom in the mirror.

I had some nice red marks and I also realized those smacks on my bare butt gave me an orgasm. YIKES!!!!

I had to lay on my bed to enjoy it as I gently rubbed my sweet little pussy thinking of you Honey and wishing you were with me.

I actually felt great about the whole thing too. I knew I had done him no harm and he had seen me by accident anyway.

I figured it must have been meant to be. Now at least he had one example of nudity without shame and he was able to enjoy a naked womens' body without doing anything wrong.

We had a chance to talk about that day some years later when I went out to Colorado to pick him up when he graduated college.

He said it was the greatest day of his whole life right up to that very day we were talking and that he will truly never forget a second of it.

He also told me something he didn't say that original day. He said when he was kneeling down in front of me and looking so close at my vulva, that I smelled better than anything he has ever smelled in his life and he can still close his eyes and see and smell me whenever he wants to remember that moment.

It's a good thing I was fresh out of the shower is all I have to say about that!!!

Well Honey, there is another instance when someone saw me naked. I guess you were right. If I stop and think about it -- it did happened a few times. If I think of more, I'll write you another letter.

Love always,

Your wife,

Catherine

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping to Educate My Nephew

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds