• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

Get Ur Freak On

Lara Croft stepped down from the smoking heap that had once been Simon, her robotic training partner, and walked away like a woman on holiday. While the machine, gutted and shot to pieces, sparked and shuddered behind her.

She approached a solitary pillar, black leather boots squeaking on the floor of her exercise chamber, and snatched off the top a hard plastic case the size of her hand. This was it: what she had risked life and limb for--and only time would tell if it had been worth the effort.

She tensed suddenly, sensing an attack coming, and spun on her heels only to find Simon towering over her, his four arms pulled back to strike multiple killer blows.

"Stop!" Lara shouted, her hand shooting up for emphasis.

Simon froze in mid-motion.

She stared up at him in silence, blue eyes narrowed, and dared him to disobey. Instead there came a hiss of decompressed air, then a panel lowered from his chest to reveal a small monitor. The command KILL LARA CROFT blinked in large letters on the screen.

Lara sighed, not surprised in the least to learn Bryce had set the robot's parameters to max, then blew a dark wisp away from her face and cracked open her hard-won case. Inside was a small disc. She took it out and slipped into the slot on the side of the attached keyboard.

For a moment nothing happened. Then the screen flickered, and KILL LARA CROFT became LARA'S PARTY MIX.

Lara turned away as thumping beats blasted from state-of-the-art speakers hidden around the room, and closed her eyes and bobbed her head in time with the music.

"Bryce," she said. "Be a dear and turn the cameras and audio off."

Her high-strung technical wizard didn't much like that idea, but he knew from painful experience not to argue with the boss once she had made up her mind.

Lara turned back to Simon and arched an eyebrow. "This is your lucky day," she said. "If you weren't a machine, you'd be smiling right about now."

She pulled the snaps that held her gun belt to her sweaty thighs, then undid the buckle and let her twin pistols slide down to her ankles. She peeled off her tight black tank top, followed by the matching sports bra, then slid her shorts down and kicked them away before standing up straight and tall so Simon could scan her twenty-five-year-old body and update his files. All she wore now were her boots and the sports watch velcroed to her wrist.

She rolled her shoulders and cranked her neck, her heaving breasts quivering at the slightest movement. Her sculpted figure glistened in the dull interior light, and emblazoned in thick black ink across her smooth pubic mound were the names of lovers past and present. All were female.

Lara licked her pouty, almost swollen lips and threw Simon a flirty wink. "Attack Plan Two," she said.

A slot opened beneath his monitor.

Lara went to him, the muscles in her rounded hips twitching, and retrieved a long black phallus the length and nearly twice the width of her forearm. She slapped it against her open palm, laughing wickedly, then brought it to her mouth and lapped at the rubbery head. When Simon didn't respond to such a seductive overture, she shrugged and attached the dildo to his titanium body. A simple twist locked it into place.

She looked up and tilted her head, then turned away. Simon followed, resembling a wounded spider, his servos whining, until they reached a toppled column that reached to her waist. Lara bent over, spreading her feet wide, while Simon leaned forward, using his undamaged arms for balance, and guided his rubbery erection to her soaked pussy. Lara sighed upon contact, the head tickling her labia, and readied herself for a quick and satisfying fuck.

But then nothing happened.

Simon, positioned for easy entry, simply refused to move.

Lara waited and said nothing. Perhaps he was simply running slow after their fight, or maybe he didn't know what to do with her. That was possible. After all, if Bryce had--

Simon chose that moment to enter her body and bottom out in one quick shove, his cool metal frame pressing against her warm flesh. Lara groaned and dug her nails into the artificially aged stone.

Simon withdrew from her suddenly stretched vagina, dragging her labia with him, then quickly shoved himself back inside. Lara grunted, blue eyes popping, and tried frantically to pull away. But she couldn't: Simon had her pinned to the column with his two remaining arms. She pushed at the ground, her boots slipping in dirt, but couldn't find purchase.

Simon took advantage of her predicament and slammed into the British beauty without mercy. Again and again, harder each time.

Lara squeezed her hands into fists and sucked down hot, oil-scented air while she tried desperately to ride him out. Already the pain was fading, but the overwhelming pleasure that came with being so completely filled amounted to almost the same thing. Simon was fucking her with such vigor, such deep strokes, that the massive column was actually beginning to shake. And it weighed half a ton!

Lara pushed up on her hands and looked back, but all she could see were his large and red insect-like sensors. She shuddered, her breasts jiggling wildly, and dropped her head as the first tingles of orgasm bloomed in her belly.

Simon reacted by shoving her down and pumping her even faster.

Lara gasped and gushed all over him. The juices ran down his cock and trickled down the insides of her thighs. A second orgasm followed, then a third, and then a fourth. Lara couldn't stop moaning: she had never been fucked like this before. Never!

Simon's appendages dug into her flesh and left deep bruises, but Lara was too occupied with coming to do anything but scream.

<><><>

Hillary walked into the manor's Tech Room, located behind a wall of reinforced glass at the end of the foyer, and focused his gaze on the ballroom door. Lara's loud, passion-filled moans flowed out of the room like a kind of orgasmic symphony.

Hillary had heard her all the way in the kitchen.


He knitted his brow and gave Bryce a disapproving look. He wasn't sure what was going on here, but Hillary was reasonably certain the younger man had something to do with it. He almost always did.

Bryce merely shrugged and went back to his game.

Hillary loosed an annoyed sigh before turning away. What Lara was doing wasn't exactly lady-like behavior, but he was in no position to lecture a Countess on proper household etiquette.

He waited until he reached the stairs at the far end of the foyer before pausing just long enough to reach down and adjust the erection in his trousers. He didn't need to look back to know that Bryce was doing the same thing.

<><><>

Lara screamed, and came again on Simon's pistoning cock.

She was on her back, knees pinned against her chest as she took the deep-dicking of her life. She couldn't stop coming--had come so much, in fact, that it was starting to hurt. Simon was all her best lovers rolled into. He never slowed, he never complained, and his attention was always focused on her.

Lara, despite her predicament, made a mental note to thank Bryce for the upgrade.


Then she came again.

She ran her hands over her face before screaming the override command. (Even she, the awe-inspiring Tomb Raider, could only take so much.) But it didn't work. She must have done more damage to Simon than she had thought, because he not only soldiered on, but was actually increasing in speed!

"Bryce," Lara cried. "Bryce, can you hear me? Shut Simon down. Shut him down now!"

But with her mechanical lover's servos whining at such a high pitch, and with her constant gasping and moaning, Lara doubted Bryce could hear her at all.

Which meant it was time to take matters into her own hands.

Lara reached out over her head and brushed her fingertips against her gun belt. She came again, biting her lower lip until the shuddering ceased, then took a deep breath and reached once more. This time she succeeded, wrapping her fingers around the checkered grips of her modified forty-fives.

She gasped as yet another orgasm washed over her, but pushed through it and placed the barrels of both guns against Simon's visual sensors. They touched with a loud, distinctive clink.

Then she opened fire.

Brass casings rained down on her chest and face, hot enough to make her yelp, but Lara ignored the pain and continued firing into the sparking, shuddering machine, squeezing her guns until they clicked empty. She threw them aside, then planted both boots in the center of the machine's chest and pushed with all her strength.

Simon hurtled backwards and clattered across the floor like the large, expensive paperweight he had become. He shrieked once, then went completely still.

Lara fell back and laughed, taking only a moment to breathe a sigh of relief before rolling over on her side and rubbing her pussy as yet another orgasm trembled her dripping body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 652 milliseconds