• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • How I Became A Cum Slut Ch. 02

How I Became A Cum Slut Ch. 02

12

First of all I want to thank everybody who sent me feedback, it was because of the support that you have shown me I'm continuing with my story. Thank you.

*

After my mother had promised me that she will take me under her wings in becoming a cum slut whore like herself I was overjoyed and always kept picturing myself in her position. Even when I was at work all I was thinking was about been just like her, I couldn't get the picture out of my mind.

At home I would keep on trying out different outfits for the party. My mom, Brenda, would give me advice on the outfits and how I should her fuck buddies during the party. Micro-mini dresses/skirts, string bikinis, fishnet bodysuits, and rompers were some of the outfits that my mom recommended for me. Some thing that she does and also suggested that I do is to apply lots of makeup. Apparently, according to her, men love seen a face with heavy makeup and painted lips, which get their cocks hard wanting to slap their semi-erect cocks all over the face and fuck the pretty mouth-pussy.

"Honey.... You got to remember to apply lots of makeup cause nothing says "fuck my face... my mouth is a pussy" than having a shining face with overly done makeup" Brenda said as she helped me with my makeup.

My mom Brenda is in her mid-thirties and got a beautiful voluptuous body. She's a brunette with curly hair and is 5'3" tall, 130lbs and has a great body with a bust size of 36E, waist of 27", and an ass that turns many heads. Currently she works as a sales clerk at the same department store that I work and on the weekends she strips at a local strip club. She's known for letting her bosses use her in anyway to get off work early and get away with many things. Due to her high sex drive and the need to feel sexy all the time she would wear very skimpy outfits around the house, even if she's outside she would be wearing revealing outfits. Sometimes at home she would only wear pasties, which would only cover her pussy and tits, and a necklace that reminds me of a 70's porn star.

Since realizing my desire to join a party that my mom attends and become a cum-whore just like her, Brenda told me that she has arranged the party at our place and about 5 men that she knows would come. As I asked who is going to be there, I realized that some of them I know already. Mr. Howard, the local butcher who's in his mid 60's; Mr. Wilkins, our neighbor a retired railroad worker; Mr. Hewitt, a local garbage collector who seemed to be in his 50's; and Randy, the bar manager of the strip joint that my mom strips at. Realizing that all of them seemed to be over 40 years old I asked my mom how come she invited a more mature crowd.

"Sweetie, it's not like I don't like younger men, but this bunch here have the fattest cocks in town, I know for a fact since I have been fucked by all of them". Mom said as she was looking for some chokers.

"And honey... I promise you won't be disappointed, you saw how big is Mr. Wilkins's cock and how much he can cum? Well, Mr. Howard can cum twice as much!"

The day came which mom had organized the party for. The night before I couldn't fall asleep as I was too excited thinking about fat cocks going in and out of the fuck holes of mine and my mom. I was dressed in a tight micro-mini dress; it was so short that it barely covered my ass crack. Underneath I wore a tight thong just to keep my small penis tucked away. My dress was one that was given to me by my mother; I have a feminine figure with very smooth skin and a skinny frame so once all done up no one can say that I'm not a real girl. The dress was pink and the material was PVC and it ended just below my armpits. My mom helped me with my makeup and applied a very heavy layer of makeup, which gave me that cum-slut look that I always longed to possess. I had to put on a wig since my hair was not long enough; it was a blonde and came down to my shoulders.

"You will love this honey... nothing says that you want a fat cock down your throat like this...." My mom Said as she came behind me and tied a choker around my neck that read "Cum Whore".

"Ohhhh thank you mom! You are the best" I said with so much excitement as my small penis was getting extremely wet.

I was very happy as I admired myself from the mirror in my room, strutting my ass around on the 5" stilettos; waiting for my mom to be ready. I couldn't wait to see how my mom is going to look like.

"Mommy are you ready yet?"

"I am dear" and as she was saying that she came out of her room. I was taken back by how great she looked. She had a her hair done up in a bun with lots of make up just like me, bright red lipstick; and if you thought that the bright red lipstick on those full lips weren't welcoming enough for a cock, she had a small sticker, similar to a pasty, on her cheek pointing to her mouth saying "insert cock here".

"Mom!!! Where did you get that sticker?"

"At an adult store dear, and look I got one more pointing to my pussy, so how do I look?"

She had a choker, similar to mine, which read "cum slut", which excited me since mine read "cum whore" and her read "cum slut". She was wearing a lot of glitter on her body, and had tiny pasties that would just cover her tits and pussy. On top of the pasties and the glitter Mom was wearing a sheer fishnet bodysuit, which was crotch-less, for easy access, and had openings so her boobs could be handing out. She had big round earrings on and was standing on 9" stilettos that gave her the look of a real slut who wants to get gang raped.

"Mom you look great!!! I can't wait for the party to start!!" I said as I admired her looks.

"Thanks honey.... and so do you! I bet those guys would just want to fill your lovely fuck holes so bad.... now remember to keep the make up set close to us so we can keep reapplying the makeup as our faces get messy from all those beautiful cocks been rubbed on our faces"

"Darling, I was thinking may be we should give you a new name which is my girlie than Robin, let's call you "Cindy", it'll be only for the party"

"Cindy! Wow, what a nice name, sure mom, I love that name" I said with so much excitement since I always wanted a very fem name.

We got some porn going on the TV in order to set the mood for the men coming in, it was some very hardcore porn by Max Hardcore. Not too long after I got the porn playing there was a knock on the door!

"Hey you sluts!! You whores are ready to be used like real cum rags??" Mr. Moore said as I answered the door.

"You bet we are, this is my daughter, Cindy, and today's her first party! She is very excited to join me in entertaining you guys!" Mom said as she introduced me to Mr. Moore as her daughter, though he knows that I'm a boy.

"I'm so proud of you darling, today my baby becomes a true gangbang cock-slut". My mom said as she kissed me on the cheeks.

"I can see that and she's dressed for the occasion too, Cindy! We will make you a true whore tonight!" Mr. Moore said to me as my mom went up to him and put one of her arms around him. Mr. Moore didn't waste any time as he started playing with Brenda's pussy.

"Oh Brenda! I will fuck you so hard tonight you won't be able to walk properly for a week!"

There was another knock on the door and it was Mr. Howard, Mr. Wilkins, Mr. Hewitt, and Randy.

"Hey don't start the party without us!" Mr. Howard yelled as he entered the house.

After introducing me to the entire crowd mom went to the kitchen to get the drinks ready. As there was some hot porn been played on the TV with Max Hardcore fucking some girl's mouth the air heated up, and I could see the big bulges in everybody's pants. The men were all seated in a big circle in the living room and I was just standing by the entrance to the kitchen waiting for mom.

"Cindy, you cum slut, why don't you start dancing for us?" Mr. Hewitt said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his very thick uncut semi-erect cock which was oozing pre-cum already and it must have been at least 8 inches. And as he started playing with it I started dancing slowly in the middle of the living room surrounded by men who one after another started pulling out their very impressive cocks.

My mom came out with a large tray of beer and as she went around the living room serving the men they played with her boobs and pussy.

"What do you think dear? Wasn't I right about their cocks?" My mom asked me as she went to put away the tray after serving the drinks.

It made me blush, and Mr. Hewitt seen me blushing came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. His semi-erect cock oozing pre-cum was rubbing against my belly.

"You won't be shy after tonight slut! After tonight you will be a real cum slut just like your mother!!!"

And he pushed me down to my knees, making my heart start pounding faster and faster as I came face to face with is beautiful cock. His cock was perfect, it was a cock that I always dreamt of, it was not too long may be 7 or 8 inches but was very thick and uncut. It had a head which was proportionate in thickness with its very thick shaft, it was oozing gallons of pre-cum and I remembered my mom telling me that Mr. Hewitt is one of those guys who can come gallons of cum and also known for his large reservoir of pre-cum.

I loved the fact that Mr. Hewitt had huge balls, or more accurately, the enormous amount of beautiful cum they produced. No word of a lie, his testicles were the size of large eggs, and they hung relatively low in his sack. I remember my mom telling that on an average day, he could produce 6 or 7 huge loads of cum... we're talking 9 or 10 spurts each of thick creamy salty cum. My mom's regular milking of his thick cock and big balls was what made her put up with all his shit.

Sucking a nice juicy cock is great, but what I enjoy more is when a man holds my head and ravage my hungry mouth-fuck hole. I closed my eyes and went to town kissing and sucking those beloved orbs of his while he took over stroking his own pre-cum coated prick. Suddenly I heard and felt a heavy *THWACK* on my cheek and looked up with a start as Mr. Hewitt slapped his wet dick on my face, hard.

As I was admiring his cock my mom got back from the kitchen as saw me knelt in front of Mr. Hewitt staring at his cock.

"Oh darling I see that you have been acquainted with Mr. Hewitt's cock, isn't it beautiful?"

Brenda positioned herself so her legs are wrapped around Mr. Hewitt's right leg while rubbing her pussy on his right thigh and with one arm around his shoulders she held his cock with the other pointing to my face.

"Now my dear show me what a cock-slut you are baby. Suck this cock for me slave!" Said my mom.

"Yeah you cum whore I'm going to ram this cock into your pussy mouth and down your throat and I'm gonna fuck your mouth good just like I did to your mom's, so get your cunt mouth ready for my cock and keep your hands behind your back!"

As he proclaimed these words he held my head with both his hands pushed his hips forward as his magnificent cock's head touched my lips. The head was shining from the pre-cum that it was covered with while oozing more pre-cum. He took one hand off my head and grabbed the cock with it and rubbed the cock head across my lips leaving a big streak of pre-cum on my lips.

"Oh John" I heard my mom say as Mr. Howard had come behind my mom and was rubbing his cock on her ass crack.

"Come here Brenda, come and kneel right here and show us how much you love our cocks!"

From the corner of my eyes I saw Mr. Howard and others surround my mom, as she knelt on the floor, with their semi-erect cocks dangling around her with pre-cum dripping from them. And Brenda disappeared from view as Mr. Howard and the gang surrounded her with their beautiful cocks and the only thing I could hear after was her mumbling.

Meanwhile Mr. Hewitt, after rubbing his beautiful cock across my lips, he started smacking my face with it, splashing his pre-cum all over my face, mixing it with my makeup.

"Ohhhh you cum whore!!! I'm gonna fuck your pretty mouth now!!"

And he grabbed my head with both hands and pushed his hips forward again, this time even further as his beautiful cock head pressed against my welcoming mouth and entered my mouth as his cock slid past my painted lips. And my lips just wrapped around his shaft. It was magical, the sensation of a cock that I dreamt of finally exploring the depths of my pussy-mouth. I loosened my throat and mouths, letting my jaw go slack as he pushed his cock further. I held my head steady as he literally fucked my mouth. As the momentum of his hip action picked up, his balls started bouncing off my chin. I loved the feeling of Mr. Hewitt's cock slide in and out of my mouth as I tried to wrap my tongue around it. Soon after he started pumping my mouth, his cock got much harder and started oozing more and more pre-cum. I feel his cock taking on a life of it's own in my mouth and jumping across my tongue, throbbing and quivering in the throes of orgasmic bliss, cum welling up from deep inside his balls, feeling that initial twitch and throb, knowing that a load of hot-white sperm is heading my way.

"aahhh baby you mouth is so fucking good, it's just like your mom's"

He just kept using my mouth, thrusting his cock down my throat, and then forcing his massive balls into my warm mouth for me to lick and suck on.

Meanwhile mom was surrounded by the four men and she was taking turns in offering her mouth to each cock. As she would be massaging one cock with her painted lips the other three cocks would be slapping on her face on the cheeks and the forehead. And she would go around the circle, apparently the men called this "merry-go-around".

"Yes you cum bucket we love your mouth, can't wait to blow my load into your mouth and down your throat!!!" I could hear the men telling my mom.

As I'm hearing how well the men who are fucking my mom's mouth are enjoying her, Mr. Hewitt started pumping my pussy mouth deeper and faster. The large amount of pre-cum that he would produce mixes with my saliva and form gallons of drool that I am unable to swallow and would leak out from the corners of my mouth dripping down to my dress. As he would pull out the cock from time to time, I can see the long strands of drool formed between my pussy-mouth and his beautiful cock, which was a big turn on for me.

"Ahhh you fucking cum slut how you like me raping your mouth?? You love that don't you??? I'm gonna unload a giant wad of cum down your throat that will require your to keep swallowing my cum whore!"

"Here I cum! Swallow all of it! Just like your mom. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOHHH YEAHHH WHOREEEE SWALLOW SWALLOW YOU COCK SLUT!!!"

I feel my mouth suddenly fill with his salty and thick love juice. His cock unleashes like a cannon, blowing an entire sack-full of cum into my mouth in one mighty blast. I struggle to force my raw throat to accept his glorious offering, and am rewarded for my efforts with a gut-wracking heave as my stomach attempts to reject the sheer volume of cum I have to guzzle down. I manage to quell my momentary nausea, and force a smile to my lips as Mr. Hewitt forces his cock deeper into my throat. It seemed like a constant stream of hot cum was shooting out of him as the first shot lasted for a long time. As the pressure of it waned, it flooded onto my tongue, overflowing it into my mouth and some of it leaked out to dribble down my chin. I closed my mouth to swallow this fantastic load, thinking by its quantity that it had to be all of his cum. I had to pull his cock out of my mouth to get some air cause I was out of breath from swallowing his huge beautiful load.

"OH NO YOU CUM SLUT!! I AIN'T DONE WITH YOUR PUSSY-MOUTH"

I was shocked when a second shot, harder than the first, smacked the inside of my left cheek, just below my eye. This jet flowed like a line across my face, from my left cheek across to my upper lip and into my chin. Realizing he was far from done, I opened my mouth, which was already nearly filled with his seed. His third shot lacked the speed of the first two, but still managed to drain itself into my mouth as I leaned forward. My large mouth began to overflow slightly so I tilted my head back to keep from losing his precious commodity. I now needed to empty my mouth and closed it to swallow, aware that he had more to go yet. I rubbed his cock on my lips as I gulped down his massive load, and he spurted smaller amounts onto my lips, enough to cause it to run down my chin and into my breasts and lap. I let out a yelp of surprise, as a final spurt shot out at the end, hitting my forehead and drooling down my right eyebrow onto my nose.

Once Mr. Hewitt stopped emptying his lovely cum into my mouth he sat down on the sofa to rest. There I was, on my knees on the floor with my mind filled with sexual ecstasy as my penis was erupting with pleasure, lines of cum dangling from my face, and a thick coat of shiny saliva mixed with cum and pre-cum all over my face, neck and dress.

I looked over to see what's going on with me my mom. Mr. Moore was lying on his back on the coffee table while he had her resting on top of him on her back with his cock in her ass. Mr. Howard was bent over between her spread legs pounding her pussy wit his majestic cock, while Mr. Wilkins was right in front of her face, on the opposite side from Mr. Howard, stuffing her mouth with his fat cock. As these three men were giving my mom a good time, Randy was just standing there with his cock dangling just over Brenda's tits as she kept jerking his cock with one hand.

"Come here slut... keep my cock in your mouth till it gets hard again" Mr. Hewitt ordered me as he reached over and pulled me towards him.

He was seated on the sofa wit the legs spread and opened up a new a bottle of beer. I sat my self on the floor between his legs and rested my head his left upper thigh as I took his flaccid cock back into my mouth.

"Oh yeah baby! Look at your mom, isn't that a site! They are really giving it to her, look at how all her holes are plugged!"

I could see how Mr. Wilkins massive cock was going in an out of Brenda's mouth producing long ropes of saliva mixed with gallons of pre-cum that was oozing out of Mr. Wilkins cock. Mom's face was shining from thick coat of pre-cum that was rubbed all over her face by the four cocks. Her makeup of messy though the stick that read "insert cock here" was still there pointing to the fuck hole that was in her face. Randy was now rubbing his cock all over her body. Mr. Howard had Brenda's thick legs over his shoulders and was ramming his thick rod in and out of her pussy. Mr. Howard and Mr. Wilkins seemed to have found a rhythm to fuck my mom. They would fuck her in sync, as Mr. Howard thrusts his love rod forward into Brenda's pussy Mr. Wilkins mammoth cock would be going out of her mouth-pussy. And as Mr. Wilkins would be pushing his hips forward thrusting his lovely cock in mom's welcoming mouth, Mr. Howard's giant cock would be going out of her pussy. As all this is happening Mr. Moore would just keep his beautiful cock in her ass not moving much but just enjoying the pleasures he would get by mom's beautiful ass.

"I'm gonna cum!" Mr. Wilkins yelled.

"Wait! Lets all cum together. Let's all empty our balls into this cum whore at once!"

The sight of her being gangbanged was amazing, I was getting very excited knowing that these four men with their beautiful cocks are going to unleash the love juices in to her awaiting fuck holes.

Mr. Wilkins and Mr. Howard started fucking mom faster and faster as Randy started jerking his cock faster.

"YOU FUCKING CUM WHORE!! I'M GONNA UNLOAD MY BIG LOAD RIGHT INTO YOUR MOUTH YOU SLUT!!!!"

Mr. Wilkins screamed as I got very excited realizing what was to come next and I could feel Mr. Hewitt's cock grow in my mouth just by the beautiful sight of my mom about be filled with bucket loads of cum by four very big cocks.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • How I Became A Cum Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds