• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Too Long Without

Too Long Without

Zack got up hearing that hellish alarm clock blaring in his head. He could feel his wife roll over to turn it off and then go back to sleep. Zack sits up feeling his normal morning hard-on. He feels a little down looking down at the 9 inches he had. He sighed thinking it was such a waste. He looked over at his sleeping wife knowing they still had two weeks before they could start having sex. Damn doctors, Zack told himself.

He walked to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet and starts jacking off. Lately it's all he gets. He closes his eyes letting his mind wander. Instead of thinking of his wife though, who isn't bad looking being 5'2 and extremely large breast with wonderful nipples. She was a little chunky but Zack didn't care. She had long black hair and green hazel eyes. If only she'd suck his cock or a hand job once in awhile. But no, he was reduced to jacking off and instead of thinking about his wife he was thinking of his new friend Gloria. She was beautiful. She had a nice cute face a small tight frame with a wonderful ass. She had brown curly hair that draped down to her shoulders. And to top off her physic she had a nice C cup to go with her small frame. Zack was thinking of her naked. Imagining her naked below him as he fills her hole thrusting into her. Just as he was getting to the good part his cock exploded shooting his cum into the bathtub. He continued to stroke himself shooting more and more of his load into the tub.

He turned on the water washing it away and then climbed in to take a shower. He was still smiling at his thoughts on Gloria. Zack wasn't bad looking either. Being only 21 his body was still in good condition with great stamina. He had a few love handles sure but he had muscled too. He had short brown hair and a brown goatee. He wore glasses to help his hazel eyes see ten feet in front of him. He stood a simple 5'11 and was very proud of his 9in cock.

He looked at his phone seeing the time he dried off and got dressed. He was out the door in 5 min. On his way to college he texted Gloria, "Hey, you at school?" A few min later he got a message back. "Yup and bored. You on the way?" He texted back, "Yea. Be there in 5."

He slipped his phone into his pocket as he drove the rest of the way his mind wandering back to his fantasy of her and him fucking. He always got to school a half hour early to hang out with Gloria since she had an earlier class. They both had class at the same time sadly no classes together though. He found Gloria sitting right outside the bookstore as usual. Zack sat down in one of the chairs dropping his bag beside him.

"What's up?"

Gloria looked up smiling at him, "Nothing much. My boyfriend and I are going on a sex strike. To see who can break first." She lets out a small annoyed moan, "It's been a whole week. And I admit I love sex. I'm like a rabbit. I'm used to fucking ten times a week."

Zack laughed at her. "I know how you feel I've been without for three whole months."

Gloria's mouth fell open and she shook her head. "Oh god no. I'd give in or if I didn't wanna lose bad enough I'd fuck someone else to satisfy me."

Zack was caught off guard by this statement his dick twitching a bit in his pants. "Well you know I'm always free for a good fuck." Zack smiled at her joking not sure why he said it but he couldn't stop himself.

Gloria looks at him and starts laughing. "I'm sorry Zack but my boyfriend has a good 7 in cock. So unless you're big too you couldn't handle me." She laughed a little more patting his cheek.

Zack quirked an eyebrow and he knew he shouldn't say anything but his pride had gotten the better of him. His next statement changed everything.

"7in? Well I feel for your boyfriend because I've got a full 9in cock." He says smiling proudly.

Gloria looked at Zack but could tell he wasn't kidding. Her eyes fell to his crotch as if trying to see if it was true. She bit her lip thinking for a moment. Finally she looks back up at him, "You're lying your not any 9 inches."

Zack replied back, "Oh yea I am. I measured it myself I've had a lot of time being hard lately."

Gloria shook her head. "Fine then, prove it." Gloria's eyes looked at Zack's daringly.

Zack was beyond reason at this point determined to prove he had a large dick. He looked around and at the clock. "When and where?"

Gloria's eyes widened a bit from the surprised statement. She licked her lips a bit and could feel herself grow a little moist as she rubbed her legs together. She looked at the clock to check the time. "Well, let's just go to a bathroom right now and we'll see."

Zack stood up and grabbed her hand. He walked over to the bathroom and looking around to make sure no one was looking pulled her into it. He took her to the largest stall and without hesitation he pulled his pants down showing his semi-hard dick.

Gloria stared at it and she could feel her pussy ache as she stared. She could tell it wasn't as big as her boyfriend's and she was actually relieved. She figured she'd have to give in now because she was so horny she was gonna fuck her boyfriend soon. "See, it's not 9 inches."

Zack shook his head, "I'm just not full hard yet." Gloria looked back at the dick and could tell that it was probably true it was about the same as her boyfriend by this time and was still growing! She reached forward and gripped it and started stroking it. To her amazement it did in fact grow larger much larger than her boyfriend's.

Zack let out a small moan out of instinct of having someone else touch his dick. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. Suddenly he felt something and he looked back to see Gloria now on her knee's with his cock in her mouth. Zack placed his hand on the back of her head as he started to thrust in and out of her talented mouth.

Gloria continued to bob her head back and forth bringing the cock into her mouth and to the back of her throat. She let out a hungry moan as she sucked long and hard on the head. Her tongue working at the tip of it and teasing the hole, she wanted him to cum. She wanted that cum in her mouth so badly. She wanted to taste his cum.

Zack started moaning deeper and breathing heavier. He could feel himself getting closer and closer. Finally he gave one more good thrust into her mouth as his cock exploded sending his cum down her throat. Gloria gulped the cum down swallowing it eagerly continuing to suck on the tip drinking it down like a straw until it finally stopped. She leaned back and wiped her mouth of some stray cum licking it from her finger. She stands up slowly realizing what this could do to her but somehow not caring that much. Zack pulled his pants up slowly not knowing what to say or do. They stood in silence until Gloria finally spoke.

"Alright, I'm just gonna say it...I..wanna fuck you. Really badly. I'd say...only once but...I know that I wanna keep doing it." Gloria finally finishes and looks down at her feet.

Zack kept thinking this is wrong...I'm married. But deep down he wanted it. Zack licked his lips and finally said, "Wanna go to your house?"

It must have been only 5 min later they were in Gloria's bedroom both already stripped down. Zack was staring at her body thinking about his fantasies with her and how they weren't even close to accurate. She was much sexier than he thought. They met on the bed kissing and rubbing their bodies together. Zack's hands rubbed over her breast teasing her nipples as they became nice hard peaks. His lips kissed and bit at her neck several times as she exposed her neck to him moaning. He slowly kissed down from her neck over her chest and finally up her breast finding one of the nipples as he then sucks it into his mouth. Gloria arched her back moaning wrapping her legs around Zack's waist. Zack aims his cock and shoves deep into Gloria's hot slick pussy. She let out a gasp of pleasure as Zack thrusted into her. Zack was now inside and it felt great. He started to thrust and pound into her. He was being rough knowing he couldn't do that with his wife.

Gloria was in heaven she loved having such a large cock inside of her and she was moaning loudly and meeting each of his thrust with one of her own. Zack could feel himself getting close as he continued to thrust into her. He picks her up bringing her closer and pushing himself in deeper. Gloria arched her back and tilted her head back. Her body was on fire as her body shuddered.

"Oh fuck yea! I'm gonna CUM! FUUUCCCKKK!" Gloria screamed in pleasure as she reached the biggest orgasm she ever felt. Zack was surprised but loved how loud she got as his cock exploded inside her pussy.

Finally the two collapsed on the bed breathing heavily and covered in sweat. Gloria was the first to speak, "Holy fuck that was amazing."

Her naked chest rising and falling as she lays there, Zack nodded his head agreeing but couldn't find the words himself. Gloria sits up and pats his leg. "I'm going to get something to eat and drink. You want anything?" Zack shook his head smiling at her. Gloria stood up and he could hear her walk into the kitchen. "Are you sure you don't want anything? After I eat I plan to fuck you again if you're up for it."

Zack smiled hearing this, his cock starting to grow hard already. "Alright I guess I could use a bite to replenish my energy." Zack waited as she he smelled something good being cooked. He knew that that things was never going to be the same again. Things were going to be better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Too Long Without

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 376 milliseconds