• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Neighborly Secrets Ch. 02

Neighborly Secrets Ch. 02

Kyle smiled as he climbed out of his truck and glanced over at Ophelia's house. It was completely dark, except for the soft glow of candlelight from the sunroom. It had been two months since the first time he'd seen her little show and he looked forward to seeing what she had planned for tonight. Ever since he'd invited himself over for a smoke they had been getting closer.

They had dinner together at least once a week, and he had been pleasantly surprised to find that his initial physical attraction to her was soon followed by a genuine desire to spend more time with her and get to know her on all levels. She was working on a degree in journalism, wanting a career even though her alimony was hefty enough she didn't really need to, and still managed to keep her house running like a well-oiled machine. After several long, late night conversations he had learned that she had often worked two jobs and helped her ex, Jay, study for his medical degree while raising kids and keeping an orderly house, only to be left for another woman, a doctor, just a few years after he finished his residency.

They had kissed and held hands, and he'd even "accidentally" copped a feel once while they were watching a movie, but they had yet to have sex. Ophelia told him she was reluctant because Jay had been the only lover she had ever had. As much as Kyle wanted to bend her over and fuck her senseless, especially after watching her play with all of her toys in secret, he didn't want to scare her off. Thus far, he had been content with getting himself off while watching her act out the fantasies that she never hinted at.

Hurrying to unlock the house and get to his bedroom window to see as much of her as he could, he almost missed the envelope taped to his front door. When he opened it, a house key fell out. He picked it up as he read the note.

Kyle,

I know that you've traveled the world, so hopefully what you find after you let yourself into my house won't shock you too much. If it does I'll understand, but I hope you can handle it. I want to have sex with you so much I don't know what I'll do if you find yourself unable to do some of things I crave so badly. I've tried to tell you about these desires I have to be bound, helpless and completely at the mercy of a strong and sexy man like you, but I've been so embarrassed, and afraid that it will repulse you. If you need to time to think, I'll wait all night if I have to, but I sincerely hope that your hands will be on my body soon.

Ophelia

He wanted to drop everything and go straight to her, but made himself go upstairs to change clothes first. As he switched from slacks, button down shirt and tie into blue jeans and a gray t-shirt, he looked down into the sunroom. The dozens of candles cast a golden glow across Ophelia's nearly naked body. Kyle's dick hardened in an instant at the sight of her wearing only knee high patent leather boots with a stiletto heel and a plaid skirt that barely covered her most private areas. She wore her leather blindfold, a ball gag in her mouth and her hands were cuffed behind her back. She knelt in the center of the room, facing his house and had arranged her hair into two long braids that he itched to wrap around his fists. On the low wooden table he saw that she had laid out quite an assortment of kinky sex toys, everything from vibrators, dildos and butt plugs to floggers, paddles, rope, tape and nipple clamps. He drank in the sight of her waiting for him to come and take control of her body, whetting his appetite for the night of sex to come. Taking a deep breath he grabbed his camera, left the room and bolted down the stairs and out of the house.

Kyle was so excited about being with Ophelia his hands were shaking as he unlocked her front door and made his way to the back of the house. He slipped his shoes off in the kitchen so she wouldn't hear him and crept into the sunroom. The candles gave off rich, earthy scents of amber and sandalwood, tempered with the sweetness of vanilla. She had put on music; Nickelback's "Figured You Out" ended as he stepped over the threshold, giving way to Bon Jovi's "Superman Tonight". Finally, he could see what her tattoos were; a bluebird on her right shoulder, an owl between her shoulder blades and a flamingo on her left shoulder. He knew her well enough to know that each of the birds represented one of her children, even though she had never told him about the tattoos before. He had wanted to ask the first night he came over for a smoke after watching her, but had been afraid of tipping her off about spying on her. He did know that to be able to live with himself he would have to come clean about his voyeurism before they had sex.

"You look completely amazing, Ophelia. Tonight will be so much fun for the both of us."

She started and turned her head to the sound of his voice. Closer now, he could see that her cheeks were wet with tears. He wiped them away with the pads of his thumbs as he crouched down in front of her.

"Were you afraid I wasn't coming?" He caressed her bare shoulders and breasts as she nodded in affirmation.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. There was a last minute shoplifter, so I got home later than I had planned." He leaned in and kissed her cheeks, then slid his lips whisper soft to the hollow of her neck and kissed again where her pulse beat rapidly. "I do have one confession to make though. I hope it doesn't end up changing your mind. I've been watching you. The first time was the night I came over for a smoke. You had me so turned on that I came twice in less than an hour. I knew that night that I wanted to have you like this all to myself. Does that bother you?"

Ophelia shook her head slowly. She then moved closer to him, walking on her knees. She pressed her bare breasts against his chest and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Did you know I was watching you?" He reached up and pulled the gag down, but not completely off.

"No, but part of me hoped maybe you would see me. Ever since you moved in, I've felt like you would be strong enough to take me, to make me feel truly helpless. I still can't verbalize the fantasies I've had about you, but I'm so grateful that you're here. I will do anything you want. Tonight, I am your slave."

Kyle's dick hardened even more as she spoke. "Good girl. I love this outfit, too." He repositioned the ball gag in her mouth, and then kissed her around it. "I'm going to take a lot of pictures of you tonight, so you'll know exactly how sexy you are as my slave. But first," he reached over to the table and snagged a pair of tweezer-style nipple clamps on a beaded chain, "I need to finish getting you ready." He applied the clamps, nice and tight, reveling in the moan she let out behind the gag. He snapped several pictures of her, repositioning her legs so her knees were spread more widely. Slipping a hand under the short skirt he caressed her pussy lips and found her shaved and already quite wet.

"So pretty and hot, so ready to take my dick. This is even better than I thought it would be, Ophelia." He kissed her neck again, then removed the gag to kiss her mouth properly. As his tongue invaded her mouth he felt a calm certainty overcome him. Here, with her, he had finally found a true home.

"What kind of birth control do you use?" he asked, flicking her tortured nipples with his thumbs.

"Diaphragm." She was breathing heavily and arching her back to allow him to inflict more pain on her breasts. His teeth sank into the creamy flesh at the top of her breast, scraping as he sucked. His hand slid back under her skirt, and carefully he pushed his fingers into her soaked pussy, going in deep to catch the edge of her contraceptive. With a quick yank, he pulled it out and tossed it across the room.

"Kyle, wait." In her voice he could hear her jumbled emotions. Uncertainty, fear, hope, desire mixed together, forming a sweet aphrodisiac.

"No, sweet baby." He kissed her again, holding her face firmly between his hands. "I want kids. With you. I want to knock you up and fuck you while your belly and tits get bigger, and know that it's because of me. I want other men to look at you and know you belong to me. And once I know you're pregnant with my baby, I'll call a couple friends over." He felt her breath hitch. "I won't let them hurt you, but I will share. You'd like that wouldn't you, one buried in your pussy while you suck another." He reached around and found her ass hole and began to massage it gently. "Then I'll come up and take you here and you'll be full, but only if I get you pregnant." He suckled her nipples as she thought.

"Okay, yes. I'll do whatever you want." He could still hear her uncertainty, but he vowed to himself that she would never have a reason to doubt that he would take care of her.

"Why?" he asked, kneading her butt cheeks, holding her close.

"Because you are my Master, and I am your slave."

"Perfect. I know you'll be a good little slave. Tomorrow we'll add a couple of tattoos to your collection." He rubbed her lower back, just above her hips. "An eagle here." She shuddered in his arms, as a hand slid around to the front, several inches below her navel. "And "Property of Master Kyle" here."

"Yes, Master," she panted. Her skin was damp with sweat and radiating heat like crazy. He could tell that she was ready for everything that he could give her, on the brink of exploding with desire. He placed the ball gag back into her mouth again, loving the way she looked so helpless before him, aroused by her inability to say no to him.

"I want to bury myself in you," he whispered into her ear, "but I won't last very long at this moment, so we'll start with some of this wonderful collection of toys." He leaned over and perused the selection, finally settling on an average sized, ice blue vibrator with a protuberance that would buzz her clit and he pumped the toy into her. He turned the setting on low, then rubbed the tip of the vibrator along her slit, relishing her sighs of pleasure. He worked the toy into her wet pussy, pumping slowly with shallow thrusts at first, and gradually going deeper, teasing her clit with the vibrating bump until she came with a low muffled scream and fell against him, breathing hard.

Kyle gave her a chance to rest and took the opportunity to clear away some of her collection from the table and laid her along it, with her hips at the edge, knees bent and spread. He picked up his camera again and snapped several shots of her open and wholly exposed. Grabbing another toy, a bright red dildo as thick as a beer bottle, he leaned over and flicked his clit with her tongue, then licked some of her wetness from the hot folds, wondering how she felt about body piercing in such intimate areas. Then he worked the rubber cock into her pussy, photographing as each inch sank into her. When she was full, he set the camera to the side and forcefully fucked her with the dildo while his mouth worked her clit, forcing several orgasms from her. When she was sobbing and shaking from exhaustion, he stopped and stepped away for a moment to disrobe.

Finally, he knelt between her thighs, kissing the inside of each gently, loving the way she moaned, just for him. As aroused as it made him to be in total control of her body, it was even more exciting to know that he was the only man who had ever made her desire and beg to be a slave. Kyle vowed to himself to always treasure the gift of her submission to him. Then he leaned forward, holding his dick with one hand to guide it and pressed into the wet heat of her cunt, savoring the feel of the walls caressing and squeezing him, her sigh of pleasure at being filled. He looked at her closely, his slave so pretty laid out for him like a sacrifice to the deities of old, joyfully accepting his godly penis. He pushed back and forth, reaching up to squeeze her beautiful tits, then sliding his hands down her sides and gripping her hips tightly, so tightly there would be bruises the next day, and pounding into her like a demon, while she screamed into the gag and met every thrust with as much power as she could.

Kyle removed the gag for the last time of the night. "You're my woman?"

"Yes," Ophelia panted.

"My mate?"

"Yes."

"My slave forever." No longer questions, he would tell her what she was.

"Yes!"

"Sweet girl, soon to be the mother of my child." He was so close to coming, so close to filling her body with his seed.

"Yes, yes, yes." He could tell she was close too.

"My fuck toy," he slammed into her one final time and emptied his balls into her, "to play with and share any way and any time I choose."

Ophelia screamed her assent as her pussy began to spasm around his cock and he pulled her up to kiss him as his cock continued to shoot semen into her body, soaking her with potential life.

She was limp in his arms, shuddering with the aftereffects of her own orgasm. Gently Kyle laid her down on her side, undoing the handcuffs, rubbing her wrists and hands before taking the clamps off her nipples, kissing and licking each one afterwards. Purposefully, he positioned her with her legs on the table.

"I want you to lay like this while I clean up," he whispered into her ear. "I want you pregnant as soon as possible, my lovely slave."

Ophelia smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "Anything for you, Master Kyle."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Neighborly Secrets Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 223 milliseconds