• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hurricane Gina

Hurricane Gina

123456

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

(Matt)

My wife has had the same reoccurring nightmare for the three years of our marriage. I noticed her problems sleeping right away, but she wouldn't tell me what the problem was for a long time. It wasn't until about six months into our marriage that she finally told me what the problem was. She told me that every night, without fail, she would have the same nightmare. She said that in this nightmare, she would be stuck watching, but not being able to stop, something that absolutely terrified her. In her nightmare, every night, she would see me fucking her mother, in our bed, with her being forced to watch. She would hear me and her mother screaming out in passion, crying out how much we loved each other, and how much we loved fucking each other. In the dream, she said me and her mom would both talk about how much we enjoyed the fact that we had gotten away with fucking each other for years without my wife even suspecting. We would change positions, and finally, as we both were about to approach screaming orgasms, with me on top of her mom, my wife would wake up.

This completely floored me when I first heard this. I reassured her that I loved her, and that I would never betray her, and her mom loved her too. She said she knew that, but the dreams would never go away. She couldn't get it out of her head. She said she knew the idea of me having sex with her mom was ridiculous, that we would never do it. After she told me this, we tried to get some more sleep. I turned away from her, to try to focus on falling asleep, and for another reason. I didn't want my wife to know the fact that her story had given me a throbbing erection. I didn't want her to know that this wasn't the first time the thought of me fucking her mom had passed through my head.

************

My name is Matt. I met my wife Jenny in our junior year of college. We were 21 when we met, and we are both 25 now. She was funny, pretty, quirky, and one of the most intelligent people I had ever met. Once we met, we were inseparable. It wasn't long until we were living together, and soon we became engaged.

I learned a lot more about her once we started living together. I learned that behind a lot of her quirks were deep-seeded issues, mostly stemming from her relationship with her mother, Gina. Jenny's parents had split when Jenny was young, and I think Jenny blamed her mom for that. Their relationship soured from there. Her mom, Gina, had had custody of Jenny, and over the years, Jenny's resentment of her mom grew. She still saw her dad on weekends, and she wanted to stay there, but her mom insisted on having custody of her.

Jenny couldn't wait until college, so she could live away from home. She hated going home for the summer, so by the time she had her first really big relationship, with me, she dived right in, and we lived together in the summer. When I found out more about her mom, I asked her if it was just the divorce that turned her against her mom, and she said that that was just the start. She said her mom was a control freak, that she wanted things done her way, or else. She was also real critical of all her friends and especially her boyfriends. It wasn't that her mom didn't care about her. Her mom clearly loved her, but her mom tried to run her life. Her mom had her claws in her. She needed to be free of her. Because of her mom, Jenny said, all of her boyfriends were driven away. Plus, she said, her mom would go out all the time, and would never say where she went. Jenny said that she felt like she was suffocating at home, and if she never interacted with her mom again, it wouldn't bother her.

I tried to say she was going a bit overboard, but she stuck by her stance. As you can imagine, with a person with as many parental issues as she had, it wasn't surprising that she was seeing a therapist every week. Her therapist, Dr. Jennifer White, had helped my wife sort through some of her issues, and Dr. White insisted that, since we were getting married soon, that she should involve her mom in the wedding in some way, to prove that Jenny was in control of her own life, and that her mom isn't as bad as Jenny thought. Dr. White thought, like I do, that Jenny was exaggerating how bad her mom was. As the wedding day approached, I became very interested in meeting Gina, and seeing the truth for myself. I had never talked to her on the phone. I had never even seen a picture of her. I was, admittedly, a bit nervous.

One of the main reasons for my nervousness, despite meeting Gina, was the fact that me and Jenny hadn't had sex in a month. We had a good sex life, because we were both very much in love and very attracted to each other. Jenny was very pretty, with shoulder-length black hair, and a good body. I will admit that I am a breast man, and she did have a nice pair of b cups. Our sex life was good, but we both decided to not have sex for the month up to the wedding, so our wedding night would be special.

Jenny had called up her mom, and they talked for a good hour, catching up (they hadn't talked in months), and talking about the wedding. It seemed like the conversation went well. When Jenny talked to me after they were finished, she told me it went better than she expected, and she had asked her mom to handle the wedding pictures, and the photographers for the day. She said that her mom had told her that she would take care of it, and that she would head down here the day before the wedding. I was almost as nervous about meeting her as I was about the wedding.

************

It was the day of the wedding and I was getting dressed up. Gina had gotten into town in the late afternoon, and Jenny went out and had dinner with her. When she got back, she told me that I would meet her mom before the wedding. Jenny had stayed with her friend last night, so there would be no bad luck. I drove to the church, and started getting prepared in a side room. I was checking out my suit in the mirror when I heard the door open behind me and someone stepped in and shut the door. I turned around to look.

There, in front of me, stood one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

I quickly looked her up and down. Her face was sultry and mysterious. She had penetrating eyes, and full, curved, sexy lips. Her face was done up in make-up, not too much, just the right amount. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Although she had no noticeable wrinkles, I could tell she was older, maybe in her mid-forties. She had dark black hair, down to her shoulders, and milky white skin. Then, I looked down at her body. Oh man, her body. This woman had the most massive breasts he had ever seen. And they looked natural too! They must be an E-cup! She flaunted her assets in a tight, black, low-cut dress, held up by two straining spaghetti straps. Her chest tapered down to her thin waist, which led to her perfectly curved hips. These led to her endless legs, and her high heel clad feet. It was all perfect. I looked up quickly into her eyes, as hers did the same.

"Matt?" she said.

"Yeah?" I responded. She smiled

"Hi, Matt, I'm Gina." She said. Holy Shit! This was my mother-in-law! She started to walk over to me and opened her arms for a hug. I did the same as she pressed herself against me. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her chest into mine. Her breasts squished against me as we hugged. She held the hug longer than I expected. I could feel her breath on my ear as she whispered "It's nice to finally meet you." I could feel my dick start to get hard as we finally separated.

"Well, let me get a good look at you." She said. She looked me up and down and cooed,

"Oooh, my daughter's done a good job. She found herself a real stud." I didn't quite know how to respond to this, so I just smiled.

"I hope you don't believe all the stories my daughter has said about me. They're not all true." She said with a smirk. I was now a little intrigued.

"Which ones are?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"I'll let you figure that out for yourself, honey. You'll have a lot of time to do so. I figure we'll have a long time to get to know each other. You might even be Jenny's first boyfriend that actually sticks around!" she said with a laugh.

I didn't think what she said was very funny, but that didn't affect her. She smirked and said, "Well, I better get the photographer ready. I'll let you get ready for the festivities." She said, her eyes darting down and back up quickly. She smirked and walked toward the door. I realized my dick was rock hard and was outlined against my tux. She clearly noticed it. She shook her perfect ass as she walked to the door. She glanced back at me and smiled as she walked out the door. I was in shock at what had just happened. My soon-to-be mother-in-law was drop dead gorgeous and I could swear she was being insanely flirty with me. I started to think she was coming on to me, but I told myself that was crazy. But, I was rock hard by just being in her presence. I sat myself down to cool off. I couldn't stop thinking about Gina.

************

The ceremony went perfectly. Me and Jenny became husband and wife in front of all our friends and family. We left the chapel to take some pictures, and then we headed over to the reception. That is where the problems started.

It was clear that at the reception that Gina wanted to be the center of attention. She sat down right next to us at our table and started to dominate the conversation. She was cracking jokes and telling stories, and I will admit she was pretty funny, and I enjoyed listening to her. Everyone at the table was having a good time, except for Jenny, who was getting exasperated at her mother. Jenny took me out to the dance floor so we could have our first dance as a married couple. As we danced, I kept stealing glances at Gina. As much as I knew it was wrong, I couldn't keep myself from glancing at her cleavage every chance I got. It was my wedding day, but I couldn't get my mother-in-law out of my head. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. As is custom, I later had to dance with my mother-in-law, Gina. It took all of my willpower to keep my eyes on her and not look at that tender cleavage of hers as were pressed together during our dance. I think she knew the struggle I was going through. Finally the dance ended before she noticed my throbbing dick. Thankfully, I was able to get away from her, and stay away from her for the rest of the night.

Jenny and I finally reached our suite for the night. Once we were alone, Jenny started to vent on her mother.

"God, mom would not shut up! And did you see that dress? I swear to God, she was trying to make this all about her." Jenny said.

"Jenny calm down. You're exaggerating. She wasn't trying upstage you. It's all in your head." I told her. I was eventually able to calm her down. Soon we settled into bed, and we eventually started to have sex. Once I was able to get her mom out of her head, she was able to relax and enjoy herself. The sex was good, mostly due to the long buildup. Jenny was okay in bed. Right now, I was on top of her thrusting away. Unfortunately for us both, she wasn't the only one of us that had her mom in their head.

************

We had our honeymoon, and it was great. We both were relaxed, and we had a great time. I truly knew we were soul mates by the time we returned. The problems didn't start till we got the mail.

Her mom had sent a box full of the wedding pictures. As Jenny opened it and pulled out the stack, she said, "This isn't as many as I thought there would be." As she started looking through the pictures, she was becoming visibly annoyed.

"What is it?" I ask.

"My mom got the worst fucking photographer. I mean, the pictures of the ceremony are okay, but there are like, maybe twenty pictures of the reception. And they barely have us in them! Mom has to skimp out like she always does, on things that aren't about her. She is trying to ruin everything!" Jenny says.

"Honey..." I started.

"No, I am not exaggerating! You know what, I am going to call her and..." she said, trailing off as she left the room. She called her mom, and they got into an hour long argument about the photos. I got annoyed and went upstairs to nap. That night was the first night Jenny had her nightmare.

************

Its three years later and very little has changed. As I said, she is still having the dream. We are both working, bringing in good money. She was getting better, but there are still a lot of times where she flips out and starts blaming her mom, like if something goes wrong, or if we have a fight. But Dr. White wass having a huge impact, and Jenny has gotten a lot better.

I had only met her mom once, at the wedding, but it had a huge effect on me. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. She had the most perfect body I had ever seen, and I couldn't forget that. As much as I knew it was wrong, whenever I would fuck Jenny, I would picture her mom in her place, and that would get me going. But of course, I could never say anything about that to anyone.

It wasn't just me that found her attractive. All of my guy friends at the wedding teased me about the fact that my mother-in-law was such a babe. But it was all in good fun. All of my female friends were clearly jealous, as all they did was call Gina a slutty old lady who should dress her age.

Now I am not the type of guy who is attracted to older women unequivocally. It's just that I can appreciate beauty, and Gina is a beautiful woman. Plus, she's only 46. She's not that old.

Dr. White had said that Jenny was very close to moving past her issues, but in order to completely move past her issues, she would have to confront her mother face to face. Dr. White wanted to meet with Jenny, Gina, and myself, separately. I said okay, and after Jenny called up Gina, Gina said she would as well. This meant that Gina would be staying here for a few days. Well, not here specifically, but she would be getting a hotel room nearby. Jenny was not ready for that just yet. As the day approached Jenny grew more and more nervous.

The plan was for all of us to meet at Dr. White's office on Friday. I should describe her for a moment. She is probably about thirty years old, and pretty attractive, in a bookish sort of way. She was someone whose life was her work. I couldn't imagine her letting loose. She has dark brown hair, always kept tied up behind her head. She probably has a good body, but she wears professional clothes, so it's hard to tell. Not that I'm looking at these things, but, hey, I'm a guy. She's great at what she does, and that's all that matters.

Jenny and I were waiting in the office. I was holding her hand as we waited for her mom to arrive. We looked at each other and smiled. I heard the door open, and turned to watch a vision walk through. Gina walked in, and she looked better than ever. She was wearing high heeled brown leather boots. Her creamy legs led up to a tight, brown knee-length skirt. She had a tight, white blouse, which highlighted her two best assets. There were a few buttons unbuttons to reveal a fair amount of perfect cleavage. Her blouse almost looked see-through. She wore a stylish leather jacket. She turned and looked at us. Her face looked just as sexy as before. No wrinkles and a sexy pout. Her hair was stylishly cut, with a single blonde streak highlighting it, making her look even sexier.

Gina didn't know the specifics of why she was here. All she knew was that Jenny was afraid of her getting in the way of our marriage. She probably thought it was about her control issues. She didn't know the extent of Jenny's fear of her.

"Hi guys!" she said happily. She gave me a tight hug, slightly scrubbing her breasts against my chest. I swore I could feel her nipples. It must have been accidental, though. She turned and gave her daughter a curt hug. I had to hide my erection as I sat down and waited for the secretary to call one of us.

"Jenny, you can go in now." The secretary said. Jenny turned and kissed me as she sat up and went into Dr. White's office. As soon as she was out of view, Gina moved to the seat next to mine that Jenny just vacated.

"So, Matty, how've you been?" she asked. I couldn't help but take a glance at the creamy valley of her cleavage. They looked bigger than ever. I glanced up to her, and if she noticed, she didn't say anything.

"I'm good. Things are good." I said.

"You're such a good husband." She said, rubbing my arm, "I know it's not easy putting up with her."

"I have had no problems with her, at all." I told her.

"Sure, babe. I'm sure you don't." She said, as if we were saying some coded message that I didn't understand. I looked away.

"Did you miss me?" she asked.

"Sure." I told her. "I want us all to be closer."

"Mmm, me too. I wish we were much closer." She said. Everything this woman says sounds like a come-on. That just must be the way she is. We made small talk as we waited for Jenny to finish. In about forty minutes, Jenny walked out.

"Your turn." She said to me. I kissed her as I stood and walked into Dr. White's office.

"Hi, Matt." Dr. White said as I walked towards her. I shook her hand as I sat down in a chair across from her. She crossed her legs as she sat down.

"I hope you don't mind if we record this session." She asked.

"Not at all." I responded.

"Good." She said, "Now, let's get right into it. Now, what are your thoughts about the dreams your wife has been having?"

"Well, I just kind of think that maybe it's just her issues with her mom bubbling up. I don't think they have a direct meaning." I told her. She nodded.

"I believe your wife's dreams are more literal than you might believe. Do you find your wife inadequate in any way?" She asked.

"No, of course not. She satisfies me in any way you could ask for." I replied.

"There's a difference between satisfaction and truly fulfilled desires. Do you think there is something you feel you are missing out on?" she asked.

"I'm fulfilled by her. I love her." I said. She paused before speaking.

"Matt, you can be honest with me. What we discuss stays between you and me." She said, sensing that I'm not telling the whole truth. "I know you love her. But you can love someone that maybe doesn't fulfill everything you hope for." I paused as I take what she said in.

"Well, I guess I kinda wish she would loosen up a bit. I wish maybe at times she was a little wilder." I said.

"Wilder in life in general, or maybe wilder in your personal life?" She asked. I think, and then answer, "Both." She nodded.

"So you like women who are a little wilder?" she asked.

"Well, sure."

"But you don't consider Jenny to be wild?"

"I wish she was wilder."

"Why did you marry a woman who isn't closer to the type of women you're generally attracted to?"

"I've been with wild women before. I've never met one who fulfills me the way Jenny does. Wild women serve their purpose, but I've never met one who challenges me, who laughs with me, who makes me feel as much love as Jenny does."

"What if you met a woman who balanced this wild side, but was able to also have a truly fulfilling relationship? Would you pursue this woman?"

"Are you asking if I would cheat?"

"Yes."

"Of course not. Do you think I am the type of man who would cheat on his wife?"

"What I am saying is that your wife might sense this lack of complete fulfillment, and she worried that you may seek it somewhere else."

"Absolutely not. I would never cheat on Jenny" I said emphatically. She nodded.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hurricane Gina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds