• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My BBW Encounter Ch. 02

My BBW Encounter Ch. 02

This story contains various fetish acts including squirting, watersports, etc. If you don't wish to read about these, please don't continue. This is a true story, only the names have been changed.

*********************

As I stood in her bedroom, Melissa lay spread eagle in front of me. Despite the nervousness I felt, I was rock hard. This was totally uncharted territory. Was this right? This woman's older than me -- much older than me. I don't even know her. Should I just leave? What should I ---

"Fuck me!" Melissa commanded, breaking my train of thought. I stood, dumbfounded. "Come and fuck me, hard. Now." She wasn't playing around. I got on my knees and moved in towards her. I leaned forward and felt our stomachs touch, followed by my cock pressing against her soaked pussy.

"Shove it in me!" She demanded. I did as she said, and I slid my cock inside of her. She immediately moaned in delight as I filled her to the core...

*********************

The next two days felt like they took weeks. Every morning I'd awake to another incredibly sexy email from Melissa, my cougar BBW. We discussed our fetishes in depth with each other. What a coincidence -- we were both absolute freaks. I said I liked watersports, she said that she loved pissing on guys. I said I had a thing for squirters, she squirted gallons at almost the slightest touch. She said she loved facials, I told her I loved giving them. I said I wanted someone to teach me how to eat pussy, she was happy to oblige. We had incredible sexual chemistry.

When she finally sent me a picture, I was flabbergasted. She wasn't some gigantic monster at all, but a voluptuous, sexy, curvy woman. I steeled my resolve and sent her an email back.

"That does it, I can't take it anymore. I need to meet you as soon as possible. Are you free this weekend?"

I gulped and hit send. I hoped she'd get back to me early, I couldn't take the suspense. Sure enough, at 5 PM, when she got back from work, she emailed me back.

"Ooo, taking command now, I see? Meet me tonight at the subway station near my house."

My heart sank. I was terrified of this situation, my brain said no, it's too dangerous, but my rigid cock said otherwise. I needed this woman, I needed sex, I needed to cast the memories of timid, silent, nearly motionless sex with my ex-girlfriend out of my head. I sent her quick email back and said I'd be there at 9:30.

When the appointed hour arrived, the feeling of nervousness had only reached a crescendo. I didn't think I would even be able to get it up, much less please this woman. What if the picture was a fake? What if she was a transvestite or something? My mind was racing.

"Ryan?" I heard her voice behind me. I gulped, and turned around. There she was, as alluring as the picture. Her hair was wavy and blonde, down to her shoulders. She wore bright red lipstick and a grey skirt. The cold air made her nipples stand out from under her shirt. She was certainly a BBW; the picture had been slimming, for sure, but she was still incredibly curvy and especially sexy.

"You must be Melissa." I grinned, trying to play it cool. I hoped I wasn't giving away how fucking nervous I was. I felt like my knees were going to give way. Again, would I even be able to stay hard enough to fuck her?

"You got me." We stood, looking at each other, not sure of what to make of the situation. Realizing my nervousness, she took control, thankfully. "So... do you want to go out and get something to eat or drink, or just head back to my place?"

I was so nervous the thought of eating made me feel even more sick, as did the thought of drinking anything. "Back to your place would be fine, I guess." I replied, still trying to sound suave.

She smiled, nodded, and said, "this way."

"Shit, I probably sound like some kind of rapist or something, I'm being way too forward here." I thought to myself. I followed her down the street and around a corner. I knew she didn't live far, I had looked up her address online when she sent it to me. Away from the bright street lights, she turned to me and looked me directly in the eye.

"I've been waiting all evening for you, y'know. I've had more than a couple of glasses of wine. Do you want to fuck me?" She whispered, throatily at me.

I gulped yet again, and nodded. "Yeah, I do."

"Kiss me, then."

I sucked in a deep breath of the cold air, leaned forward, and kissed her on the lips. Only the third woman I'd ever kissed, I was still keeping track at this point. I wondered if it was too late to run away at this point and stand her up. Then her tongue parted my lips. She kissed me, deeply, sensually. I pressed back with my tongue, entangling them in our mouths. We played back and forth for what seemed like five minutes. I could taste her lipstick and her wine. It was a heady sensation.

She smiled at me and moaned, clearly aroused.

"You're a fantastic kisser." She said. I grinned, stupidly, not sure of what to say. She turned and I followed her twenty steps to her house. She unlocked the door and stepped in. I was glad for the warmth of her apartment. She lived in a tiny place, only three rooms. I looked around the kitchen/living room I stood in and searched for what a normal person would say at a time like this.

"Nice place." I managed. She laughed as she walked over to the counter and poured herself another glass of wine.

"Would you like some?" she asked.

"That's alright, I don't really drink."

"I see..." She took a large gulp and motioned for me to sit down on the couch. I did so, and placed my hands on my knees, awkwardly. She sat beside me and placed her wine on the table.

"So... what do you want to do?" she inquired. I shrugged, not really sure what the right answer was. What was the proper protocol for a situation like this?

"Do you want to watch TV, or a movie, or something... maybe some porn?" She looked at me, mischievously. "Or do you just want to talk?"

Truth be told, I was interested in watching some porn with her. A woman as kinky as she claimed to be would probably be into some really interesting stuff. Not wanting to sound as forward as I had been before, though, I cleared my throat and sounded out "Let's talk."

"So, Ryan, I know what you do, you work in a call centre. But you don't know what I do, do you?"

I shook my head. "No, I have no clue."

"Take a guess. What do you think a person like me does?"

"Um... I really have no clue. What do you do?"

This was so awkward for me. Was she judging me? Was she going to look into the answers I was giving and figure out how I felt about her?

"No, really, come on, take a guess." She continued smiling that mischievous smile.

"Uhhh... security guard?"

She threw her head back and laughed. "No, not even close. Take another guess." She took a sip of her wine and continued looking directly at me.

"I really have no idea. Can you tell me?"

"Fiiine... I'm a teacher. I teach sixth grade."

The thought of myself fucking some grade school teacher filled me with mixed emotions. Was this wrong? Would would the parents of the class think? Did it matter?

"That's cool... how do you like it?" I asked. She laughed again, and ignored my question. She leaned in and kissed me again. Her hands wandered to my neck as she caressed my shoulders. Quickly, I found her sitting on top of my lap, fully making out with me, her hair tickling my face and neck. I expected her to be crushing me, based on how much I thought she weighed, but it felt good, comfortable, to have a woman next to me again. Despite how good it felt, I was stunned. Instead of touching her, my hands stayed by my side. The only thing more awkward would have been if she hadn't taken control. Thank god for that.

Her hand wandered down to between her legs, touching me. She moaned as she met resistance, something hard. "Oh, my, you're big, aren't you?" she said.

"That's... that's my wallet." I replied. I wasn't kidding, either. She broke up and started laughing hysterically. She rolled off of me onto the couch beside me. I couldn't help but laugh too, chuckles at first, then real laughter. Finally, the nervousness started to dissipate. This was what people meant by "breaking the ice."

After calming down a bit, she leaned forward and kissed me again, still grinning. Her finger moved up to my mouth and she inserted it into my mouth. Her finger tasted good, slightly tangy, slightly salty.

"Do you like the way I taste?" she asked. I moaned as the realization of where her finger had been hit me. There was no turning back, now. She sat back against the arm of the couch and regarded me.

"So, shall we move to the bedroom?" she asked. I felt myself stiffen at the suggestion. Relieved that I wasn't going to stay soft the entire time, hopeful that I would be able to please her, I nodded eagerly at her suggestion. My nervousness was giving way to lust. I remembered how much this woman had turned me on the previous week. My eyes wandered down her body, and I could see between her legs at her pantyhose-covered crotch. She snickered, got up, and began moving to her bedroom.

I followed her into her bedroom, which itself was very sexy. She had a low bed, stacked with pillows at the far end. Sensuous, maroon blankets were laying, disheveled across it. A couple of book cases filled with knick-knacks and books lined the walls. She sat on the bed and immediately began taking off her clothes. I was enraptured by the spectacle; her round stomach was the first thing revealed. Its smoothness was surprisingly sexy and curved beautifully into her smaller but pert breasts. Her small nipples stood erect and I unconsciously began salivating. Nearly naked, save for her pantyhose, she lay back and slowly removed them, maintaining eye contact with me the entire time. I began to rip off my clothes as she spread her legs, exposing her lurid sex to my eyes. Her pussy was glistening in the light streaming in from the hallway. She idly rubbed her clit as she took in my body. Her belly was perfectly round and smooth, quite erotic actually. I wasn't anything to write home about; on the husky side, but with broad shoulders and strong arms. I tried to take a little care of myself. I drank in her body as she fluidly moved towards me. She took my erect penis in her hand and rubbed it, gently, before taking it into her mouth. I threw my head back and moaned. It had been months since I had been pleasured by another person, and it was worth waiting for.

She engulfed the entire shaft with her mouth at first, lubricating it with her spit. She dragged her teeth along it as she withdrew before slamming her head back towards my body. She was rough and relentless, easily living up to my expectations. I grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her face, causing her to gag on my seven inches. She moaned as she withdrew, trails of saliva connecting her mouth to my cock.

"You taste fucking delicious. I'm going to enjoy this." She said before closing back in. She attacked my cock, arousing me greatly but leaving me far from orgasm. She lay back on her bed and spread her legs again. Her lips, although slightly puffy and fat, were spread wide open, like a blooming flower. She was even more wet than before, absolutely in need. I took the cue, leaned in and kissed her thigh. I moved in, slowly, towards her wanting sex and sucked on her clit gently. She tasted amazing, all the tastes on her finger were intensified. She immediately let out a lengthy sigh. I began licking in earnest, from her taint to her clit. Up and down, left and right, all over. I slid a finger inside of her and began rubbing her g-spot. She moaned even louder.

"You're a fucking liar, you didn't need anybody to teach you how to eat pussy," she gasped between moans. I smiled to myself; I had never known if I had been good or not. I leaned back and looked across the bed at her. She caught her breath and locked on with those piercing eyes.

"So you said you wanted somebody to be aggressive with you, huh?"

I nodded.

"Fuck me!" her tone had changed from sweet honey to demanding. A pang of nervousness hit me. Was I in too far?

"Come and fuck me, hard. Now." I moved forward and sat on my knees. I leaned in to meet her, face to face. Our bellies touched first, an odd, yet arousing sensation. She let out an expecting sigh.

"Shove it in me!"

I felt her soaking pussy lips spread around my throbbing cock. My brain took a spectator seat as my animal instincts set in. I slid into her slowly, amazed at her warm, soaked pussy. It almost felt loose around my cock, not at all like the nearly-virginal pussy I had last fucked. It was incredibly sexy in its own way and felt absolutely amazing, soft and nearly sucking me in. She moaned in delight as I filled her with my rod. I withdrew and slammed it into her, causing her entire body to bounce and jiggle.

"Yeah, you like fucking older women? Does my pussy feel good?" she asked through gritted teeth, staring deep into my eyes, grazing my soul.

"Oh god, yes, I love it. You feel amazing."

She pushed back against my pelvis as much as she could, causing me to slam into her cervix. She screamed every time it happened. I was worried that I was hurting her, but her movements only intensified.

"Hold on, stand up." She said. I did as told and she bent over in front of me, exposing her asshole. I slid back into her pussy and continued pounding away. Immediately she began screaming and moaning, thrashing about in front of me. I already felt an orgasm rising inside of me. I slid deep inside of her and stopped, on the cusp of an orgasm.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Holding back... Just give me a minute." I replied. She moaned and ground herself deeper onto my shaft, against my pubic bone. I withdrew and renewed my assault, pounding her even harder than before. She was screaming so loud I was sure her neighbours could hear. I felt my orgasm rising again with more urgency.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked.

"Inside me. Fill me up with your fucking cum!"

Immediately, I did as ordered and unleashed wave upon wave of my cum inside of her. She groaned as my semen filled her up. I withdrew and she curled up on the far side of the bed. I lay beside her, unsure of what to make of the situation.

"Did you cum too?" I asked, genuinely curious. She looked at me with glazed eyes and only nodded. I grinned to myself; I always wondered if I was a good lover, this seemed to confirm it. She stayed silent for some time before she began to talk. For the first time, we talked about things unrelated to sex. How I came to Toronto, how my ex broke up with me and how socially inept I was. She told me a bit about her life. It was odd; for maybe twenty minutes, I felt a connection with this woman I had no connections with. She was 32, I was 20. But it felt like we were... together somehow. I found myself running my hand up and down her back.

She looked up at me. "I'm going to fall asleep if you keep that up." I stopped immediately. Our shared hormones had begun to subside and I could feel myself stiffening quickly. The familiar look of want and lust crept into her eyes again. She moved down the bed and began sucking on me again. She took my entire length in her mouth, spat it back out and downed it again. She took it out of her mouth and slapped herself with it, stuck it in her cheeks and then resumed sucking on me. When I was hard to her liking, she got up and mounted me, grinding back and forth, her pubic bone against mine. Her pussy was loose and wet still, making the entire ordeal feel utterly sensuous and erotic. Slowly, she ground, back and forth, fucking me at her pace. She leaned forward and shoved her tongue in my mouth, the taste of my cock still present, arousing me further. My entire groin felt warm and wet. She broke the kiss.

"Mmmm, I just squirted..." she moaned. My balls and thighs felt sticky and wet, adding to the sensation I was feeling from being inside of her. I was totally aroused and began fucking her back, thrusting up into her. She quickly got up and flipped around into a 69, again swallowing my entire length while I began working on her pussy. Absentmindedly licking, I drove her into another orgasm, and she unleashed herself all over my face, catching me off guard. A mixture of my cum and her squirt flooded into my mouth. I began to cough and choke, causing her to get off and turn around. As she turned around, I began to swallow it, cum, squirt, and all. She smiled and kissed me on the lips, tasting our combined juices.

"That was fucking sexy..." she said. She leaned over to her night table and grabbed a couple toys; a small butt plug and a vibrator. Without saying anything, she inserted the butt plug into my ass and began rubbing her clit with the vibrator. I moaned as she began fucking me with it. She took opportunities to lick and suck on the head of my cock. Suddenly, my second orgasm began. I began to shoot my cum into the air, catching her by surprise this time, giving her a small facial. I collapsed back as she finished, spent.

Looking at the time, I realized that the subway was going to shut down soon, and I needed to get home. We made small talk as I dressed and she put on a robe, awkward, considering that hours ago we were two strangers, and now we had been fucking all evening, into the morning. She showed me to the door and I left, unsure of what to make of the evening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My BBW Encounter Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds