• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting Master

Meeting Master

I was trembling with fear sitting in the seat of my car. I had finally just gotten my license and was making about a 6 and a half hour drive. I had considered turning back and going home several times, the closer I got. However, the closer I was the longer the drive home would be and it was getting late. I looked at my directions, carefully pulling in to the parking lot of the hotel he told me to meet him at. More nervous then I had ever been I sat in my car closed my eyes and took some deep breaths. "Its okay, Sarah if it's not as you're expecting just drive home." I said to myself.

I looked in the side mirror tracing my face. I had straight long brown hair, past my shoulders by a couple of inches, hazel eyes, some freckles, long eyelashes. A shy innocent young girl; that is what I saw looking in the mirror. Just 18 years old, a petite vulnerable girl, not yet 100lbs, size 32 b boobs. I glanced up momentarily and saw him. There was Master. Yet again, I considered driving off, far away blocking him from my msn contact list and pretending he never existed; but I couldn't do it. It was like something was holding me back. His words were tattooed in my mind; he was an addiction, like a force I couldn't peel myself away from.

As he walked toward my car I tried to read the expression on his face; he wasn't excited, but it wasn't angry either he looked stern. Not a single smile crossed his face. His stride was powerful and dominating. Master didn't look at me, he looked right through me.

Over a year of being his slave, and this was the first time meeting him. Before Master, I was a virgin. An innocent girl who dragged my mom to Church with me, a girl who prayed every night and was afraid to touch myself. In some ways I was still that fearful innocent girl, and I still hadn't had sex with anyone, but Master had taught me how to play with myself, and he watched me as I did it. He taught me pleasure, I never knew existed. Questions in my mind screamed: was I ready for this?

But Master didn't care. He opened the car door and grabbed my arm roughly pulling me out of my seat. "Hi Sir." I said smiling, trying to set a good first impression even though I was nervous and shaking. Master grabbed my jaw with his index finger and thumb, and then gently slapped my face. "Did I say you could speak slut?" He said holding my arm tightly pulling me like the toy he said I was. I kept up with his pace as we checked into our hotel room. He held the keys to the door and though that worried me slightly I kept quiet in my submissive nature. As he opened the door he pushed me in the room, stumbling trying to stay standing. But Master wasn't content so he pushed me again and I fell to the ground. I stayed there looking at the ground, glancing up at him once or twice, fearfully.

I was wearing a white blouse with a black bra and jeans with a black thong that had little pink bows on each side. Clutching my car keys sitting on the floor Master bent down to my level and tore open the top couple buttons of my blouse completely breaking the top three buttons off. Next, he grabbed my car keys from my hands, I tried to grip onto them for my comfort but he grabbed my hair and pulled my face up so he could see my fear, then he spat in my face. I was already degraded and humiliated before my pants had even come off as he tore the car keys away from my fingers.

I was stuck now, whether I liked it or not. "Wait, please..." I barely whispered looking at the ground then back up at my Master. This was the first time I saw what was the closest thing to a smile that he had made, it was cruel as he said "I don't wait for a slave." He put my car keys in his pocket and aggressively pulled me up to my feet. Scared to move a muscle I stood there letting him manhandle me as he turned my body around so my back was facing him. He unhooked my bra and forced my stance to face him once again, as he grabbed and pulled off my bra by the middle between the cups. I was standing in my pants and thong, nothing else, my small tits exposed for him to see.

"Fucking whore." He growled at me slapping my tits. He pulled my nipple and pinched it between his thumb and index finger. I gasped, I felt it in my pussy, and he knew it. His hands trailed down to my jeans as he unbuttoned them. I tried to push his hands away lightly with mine but immediately realized what a big mistake that was. "You don't want me to stop, you filthy dumb cunt. So don't even try to stop me." He yanked my pants down to my ankles and pushed me hard down to the bed.

He dragged me up on his lap and pulled my black thong down. I felt his hand strike down hard on my ass. I yelped out in pain. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head so I could see him as he said "Every time you scream I'll spank your ass harder, ten more times. Got it whore?" He pushed my head back down. "Count." He ordered. He spanked me hard and I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream out. I cried out each and every painful spank feeling my dirty hole getting so wet. He spanked me forty times until my ass was burning and sore.

He smelled my cunt and parted my legs pushing his hand to feel my wetness. "Your dirty little bitch. You're soaked." He laughed at me and I turned red with humiliation and shame bent over on his knee.

Master literally pushed me off of his knees onto the ground as I thumped hard on the floor. "That is your place. Don't forget it you worthless little whore." I looked up at Master as he motioned for me to come in between his legs. Crawling over, I knew what he wanted and was too afraid to oppose. He took his cock out of his pants and I started stroking it. Reluctantly and shyly I started stroking him.

He pushed my head down and my lips touched Master's cock for the first time. He could feel my hot breath on the head of his dick. He felt me kiss the head and up and down the shaft, and then I wrapped my wet lips around his big cock. I pushed my head down and felt his hard cock press against my tongue, and the roof of my mouth. I slowly started bobbing my head up and down as I felt and cradled Master's balls in my hands. I started picking up speed as I tried pushing his member further and further back in my mouth. I felt his cock hit my throat and I gagged, but I didn't stop partly out of fear and partly out of my own arousal. Tears filled my eyes as I gagged pushing his cock further to the back of my mouth now pushing down my throat.

I gagged and choked and my face got red but I continued to suck Master's cock. He was face fucking me and I knew my place, on the ground on my knees as Master's little bitch. I took my mouth off Masters cock and stroked it as I put his balls inside my mouth playing with them with my tongue, stroking Master's hard cock fast. I wrapped my lips around Master's dick again and sucked the head and played with it with my tongue and then Master pushed my head down on his cock and he face fucked me hard, pushing my head down on his cock hard and fast. Then quickly he forced my head back and stood up. He slapped my face with his cock and said "Open your mouth." I did as he ordered and he came all over my face and inside my mouth. I started rubbing my clit tasting Masters cum, and swallowing it.

"You filthy little girl, did I tell you, you could rub yourself?" He sneered. "No Sir. I'm sorry." I whispered ashamed that I was rubbing, and embarrassed he had seen. Then he continued; "If you want to rub yourself you have beg me." My face reddened and the humiliation got me even more soaked. "I smell your slut juice, slave. You're just a little bitch in heat. Lay down on the bed."

A little bit relieved and a little nervous I thought Master was going to fuck me. He pulled out a rope from a black bag that he had brought with him. He tied each wrist to each end of the bedposts and then each ankle to each end of the bedposts so I was spread, lying naked completely vulnerable, as if I wasn't before. I desperately tried squirming from the restraints but it didn't work. And that got me soaked. Master knows what I need, even when I don't.

He gently pushed my hair behind my ear and his hands gently trailed down my body. Caressing me his hand gently made its way from my soft tender tits, down my stomach to my very wet cunt. I felt his hand tease my pussy, moving down my hairless mound almost touching my clit, and then slowly pulling away. He moved his hand in between my thighs and caressed the upper inner thigh. "Beg me to fuck you." He said quietly. And he knew I would do it, even before I did; my lips moved and words formed I didn't realize what I was saying; all that mattered was Master, obeying Master and cumming. "Please fuck me Master" I said quietly, more of a plea.

But he ignored me. "Master, please...Please Sir please fuck your little babyslut. Please I need my holes filled Sir!"

Finally after what seemed like forever Master brought his cock up to my cunt hole. Squirming trying to push the head of his cock in against the restraints Master pulled away. "MASTER PLEASE I NEED YOUR COCK! Fuck me Sir! Use me like the whore I am. Your whore, your slave. Please Sir!" I begged. And finally Master stuck just the head in my opening. And rammed it in hard feeling it stretch me for the first time having a cock in me. "Ohhhhh Sir!" I moaned as my face twisted with pleasure. My big eyes stared straight at Master as he fucked his little girl. "Oh God Sir!" I moaned and screamed and gasped and whimpered as I came my pussy contracting on Master's cock.

The pain and pleasure of him taking me and stretching me was so good I got dizzy when I came. As I was cumming Master held his cock inside me and felt my pussy squeeze his cock. Shortly after I came Master pulled out and stroked his cock over my face I opened my mouth wide knowing my place as a slave. I wanted to be a good girl and swallow it all. I loved the taste of him. I loved having the privilege to taste his cum, and have his cock inside me, and be on my knees for him. Immediately I knew, not only was I ready to be Master's slave, but I needed it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds