• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cubicle Dancing Ch. 02

Cubicle Dancing Ch. 02

12

Tonight was the night. NO more games, NO more stalking. My name was Summer Freeman and I was finally ready to show this guy who was boss. Jay was going to pay for tormenting me. Oh yes, he would.

I slid a black leather glove over my left hand, and then my right. Walking over to the bed, I sat on its edge and pulled a sleek black stocking up each of my legs. Stopping at my thigh, the stocking made my skin look silky and delicious. He was going to have to struggle with me this time.

I stepped over to the mirror and looked closely at the girl who was me. Transformed. Powerful. In charge. I had donned a mask that covered half my face, sitting on my nose, revealing my blue eyes. I wondered if he would recognise me...

I pouted my lips as I glossed them deep in red. This is when I smiled. I wasn't the same scared little girl who worked for her daddy and hid in the toilets. I was a woman who craved the adrenaline of risk. I wanted things, I needed to be touched, I had learned to scorn.

More than this, I had chosen to take revenge on the men in my life. You don't want to know what I did to my daddy; let's just say he's not in a happy place. But Jay was different from my father, he was special. Women knew this- at least- all the women he had taken home over the months. If only he knew I was watching...

I turned to look behind me. There he was. Jay. Deep in sleep, unaware that I had drugged him and chained him to his own bed. How, you ask? Let's just say the poor delivery boy who brought him his food every Friday night was... desperate for some special action. He'd have done anything for a kiss, for someone to touch him, for me.

Jay had been drugged.

He made a soft noise, and shook his head for a moment. He looked confused and oh so sweet. I watched from the shadows of his room, as he moved to get up, he was only to realise he could not move at all. Hazily, Jay turned his gaze to look up at his wrists. It was poetic.

"what..." He murmured, "what the fuck..."

I stepped out into the light. My tiny black dress hung loosely at my thighs and swirled as I moved forward. I stopped at the end of his bed and smirked. Ahhh, I had removed all clothes but his boxers. It was gorgeous. He was at my mercy. His eyes widened in relief when he saw me.

"Hey beautiful..." He said as he came to, "where did you come from?" I didn't speak at first, although I wondered now if he could recognise me or something. I slowly stepped forward, then crawled onto the bed, moving on top of him. When I reached the point where we were face to face, I took a moment, just hovering over top. His brown eyes were as deep as always, full of desire and longing, just like his lips.

"Jay, do you know my name?" For a moment he looked calm, then he looked concerned. I grinned evilly, because I was glad. He didn't remember- well good.

"Oh honey, I feel awful," He tried some charm, "I must have had too much to drink." I crept down and began to nuzzle his nipples. So tender, so sensitive... he sighed happily. That's when I bit hard! He yelped, "ouch! Hey- hey, take it easy princess..."

I looked up at him innocently, "easy?" I pretended to be confused, "what do you mean?" I scratched down at his sides as I ran my tongue over his chest.

"I mean... you don't want to bite them off," he laughed nervously- so I looked up at him hungrily, crazily, just to play with his mind a little, "you... don't, right?" He needed assurance. Brilliant.

"You know..." I ran a nail over his arm pit and noticed him squirm slightly, "it's always amused me how people can be so sensitive in certain areas of their bodies." I circled his arm pit once more, "don't you find that interesting?"

He closed his eyes tight and then relaxed when I moved my hands back to his nipples, "Oh sure, sometimes I wonder about that," he said with a squirm, "you mean, like how the cock is so sensitive?" That's when he seemed suggestive.

"No." I spoke firmly, "I mean..." I began to circle his underarms relentlessly, and he began to laugh like I wanted, "I mean, how ticklish some people are..."

"Wait---" he pleaded, "oh fuck..." He laughed and tried to thrash about but it was no use. He was totally chained. I bit down on his nipple again, so that he would yelp once more amidst all that laughter. It was fantastic how my every move dictated his every response.

I continued to tickle him until he weakened to the point of exhaustion. He had begun to sweat, but I knew the point of weakness had been reached once he stopped thrashing around. He had no energy left now.

"Why Jay," I whispered in his ear, he laughed almost breathlessly, kind of silently, "is it me, or is this too much for you?"

I stopped tickling him then. Knowing full well that I wanted a good combination of pleasure and pain when I had my way with him. I knew that I could try and turn him over and spank him... but he was probably too strong for me still at this point.

"Okay, look..." he began to speak as I retreated to my bag of tricks, "how about you untie me?" he sounded a little scared, but he was trying to hide it. He was trying to sound seductive.

I was at the end of his bed, so I turned my back to him and bent over so that I could open up the bag I left there. I gave him a good view. My lacy panties would be showing in this position, my short dress would see to that.

I pulled out a candle and match stick, then stood straight, still not facing him. This was going to be funny.

"Jay..." I began in a lightly curious tone, then lighting the match stick I asked, "how do you feel about hot things?" I turned to him, holding the long black candle in my hands.

"Hot things?" his eyes widened in fear, "what do you mean?"

God he was delicious- I know I said it before- but as the candle light bounced off his muscles, and made his adorably scruffy hair shine lightly, I wanted to forget the play and kiss him! But then again, this was much more entertaining....

I began to get back onto the bed, holding myself up on my knees, I looked down on him and said, "oh you know, hot mustard, hot women..." I bit my lip, "hot wax dripping over your chest..., just that kind of thing."

"Oh- Look, sweetie," he spoke in a panicked voice, "maybe we could find something a little less painful to do? If you untie me, I will do anything- anything- you desire..." I raised an eyebrow at him, knowing he meant only to seduce me, and then kick me out like he had the other women in his life. I would not stand to have him humiliate me again!

"I'm afraid we're not going to be doing that Jay," I said softly, watching his eyebrows lower in concern, "you see, we're playing by my rules now, and nothing gets me hotter than pouring hot wax over my victims." I chose my words carefully, thinking only to scare him. The candle wax was softening now, I tipped it to the side, keeping a close eye on it.

"Oh? Oh, wow... okay," he sounded like he was trying really horribly hard not to seem completely terrified at this point, "but erm, why don't we leave that till later? Yeah? Save the best till"- I moved the candle closer- and heard his voice raise in pitch as I did it- "LATER, save it till a little later. You could untie me?" I laughed at his attempts.

"Hold on, a little longer and it'll start dripping..." I watched the fear in his eyes deepen- it was brilliant, "let me bring it closer, maybe we can singe you're nipples too?" I moved the candle slowly.

"Oh god, STOP! Stop-stop-stop!" He pulled crazily at his chains trying to get out, "HELP! Someone!" He directed his screams out the window, but I knew no one would be out there. It was almost 2am, no one would be awake.

I blew out the candle and laughed loudly, "Oh priceless," I giggled, "You are too cute." I said this, remembering how he had said it to me, when he first saw me. I threw the candle onto the ground next to us then.

"You... weren't going to?" He asked breathlessly and I noticed his brow had begun to sweat lightly.

"No..." I laughed and then leant over and started to kiss his stomach softly, "but that was entirely worth it... the expressions you gave me..." I crawled up closer to his face and began to lay light kisses over him there, waiting for his senses to tingle and for his cock to grow hard again.

"Mmm," I heard him moan after a minute, "you smell so... like the beach or..."

"Like summer?" I suggested ironically. Then, sliding my hand over his cock, feeling how hard it had become once more, I continued, "the beach in summertime."

Feeling the heat coming off of Jay was so satisfying. Watching as he licked his lips, and closed his eyes, and grew desperate in my hands, it was perfect. I took my cue to whisper seductively in his ear, "You are so hard right now," I felt him swell as I spoke, "tell me how much you want me..."

"Oh god, make me cum..." He whimpered pathetically as I rubbed faster. Damn he had a nice cock. The shape, the size, everything about it felt right in my hand. It twitched for more attention each time I slowed down... I tried not to laugh. "Don't stop beautiful... I want you, so bad...."

"Summer." I corrected him, hating his pet names at this point.

"What?" He asked in a voice that quivered with pleasure, moaning as the sensations began to heighten.

"Summer," I repeated, "it's my name. I thought you might like to know who was making you moan out in desperate pleasure." I stopped rubbing and began to crawl away from him.

"Wait where are you going?" He looked confused.

"We're done," I kept my expression indifferent, "that's"-

"Wait, did you just say you're name was Summer?" He finally figured it out. I removed the mask and gave him a look of absolute satisfaction. I even shook my hair out a little for visual effect.

"That's right Jay," I walked over to him and began to unlock his chains, knowing I couldn't leave him there like that, "nice to see you again."

Jay looked stunned at first, and then devastated. I had played him, and I had played him well. When I unchained his hands, it seemed as though he was in shock. Moving slowly, eyeing me with suspicion... like he was trying to read my mind. I walked away, over to the door, and threw him the key so that he would be able to unchain his ankles himself.

I closed the door behind me and began to walk down his front steps. Finally I had gotten my revenge. Finally it was better. Finally that man-whore had gotten what was coming to him. Finally I had-

A hand came out and covered my mouth tightly. I was being dragged backward- back into his house- oh god! I struggled against the pull but was thrown back into his house. I almost tumbled over but caught my balance just as he locked his door. I noticed he had put his shirt back on at this point.

"What the hell!" I said this angrily, "I told you we were done!" I moved to walk back out the door, but he kept standing in front of me.

"Hold on a moment," he grabbed both of my arms to hold me still, "you seriously thought I'd just let you walk out the door after doing all of that?" My jaw opened and then shut after he said this. It's true I had not thought of what would happen afterwards. I hadn't thought of how he might react.

I struggled a little against his grip, but then realised, without the chains holding him back I was no match for him. No match at all. I bit down on my lip nervously and wondered what I would do. I looked around for an escape and noticed there was a window. That was plan B.

"Jay... come now, let me go." I smiled sweetly, "we're even now. There's no need for"- he pressed a finger against my lips.

"No, no, Summer," He began to walk me backwards and then sat me down on his bed. I moved to stand up again but he shouted- "don't you move a muscle." then he took a step back and looked down at me, "wow, Summer, you look..."

"Don't waste my time Jay," I stood up defiantly and walked over to the front door. I turned the handle, then remembered that he had locked it, I was about to fix this but Jay grabbed my wrist with my cuffs. The speed at which he chained me actually hurt my wrists a little, not to mention hurting my pride. "Hey!" I shouted as he spun me around to face him.

"Oh dear, dear, Summer," he pushed me hard against the door, "it seems my sweet little project has developed some new attitudes," he leant over, and smelled my neck instinctively, then he looked over my face.

"I'm not the girl I was when"-

"I seduced you?" He grinned at me knowingly, "when I removed those panties and teased you to orgasm in front of your dear old father?"

"Don't." I felt the rage run through my body, "don't even begin to talk about that," I warned him.

"I hear that your father is in prison now," he spoke so close that our lips were almost touching, "word is he was caught selling drugs to someone..." Jay gently moved some hair behind my ear, lingering long enough to caress my ear gently before he moved to place his hand on my hip.

"I see you've learnt how to read the paper," I joked and he pinched my nipple hard in response. I whimpered and shut my mouth.

"I wouldn't poke fun if I were you Summer," he unzipped my top, which had a zip stupidly placed at the front. I wasn't wearing a bra, and the top had no arm straps, so it fell right off to the floor. "Seeing as, you're in such a vulnerable position." he spoke pointedly.

Jay moved both his hands so that his fingers teased their way up my stomach and back to my nipples. He pinched lightly, and rolled the hard peaks of my nipples between the tips of his fingers. My knees began to weaken as he did this, it was as though my breasts had caught on fire!

"If you don't stop right now, I will press charges for rape." I said this, although my voice had gone weak.

"No you won't," he placed both his hands on my arms and pulled me over to his bed. Then, pushing me down onto it, he said, "because you'll want what I have to offer once I'm through with you."

It was major role reversal. I hadn't come here for this. To be chained, to be seduced, to be teased. To find myself lying on my enemy's bed. But as Jay slowly slid my stockings down to my toes, by the grip of his teeth, I knew it was game over.

He paused at my toes, giving them a little nibble, causing me to giggle unwillingly. My hands were bunched under the small of my back. All that stood between Jay and my private areas was a thin layer of silk- what was I to do?

I felt Jay kiss his way up the soul of my foot, lingering upon my ankle. His warm lips grazed slowly along the tender side of this area, leaving tiny kisses, here and there. I started to breath heavily, knowing full and well what was to come. Shame should have come upon me, for he had barely touched more than my feet and already my nipples ached for attention!

Crawling up closer to me, Jay softly opened my legs by pushing apart my knees. A gentle hand caressed my inner thigh- then WHAM!

"Ouch!" I yelped. He had slapped me quite suddenly. He looked at me with those eyes, which told me he wanted to punish me... and then make it all better again. More soft kisses found me, teasing the tingling area on my leg, where he had hurt me.

"Summer," Jay began, "I want to do something different with you."

"And I want to marry a prince, but it's not going to happen." I spat back in order to put on a brave front. I knew though, after what I had just put him through... knowing how evil he could be... I could be in serious trouble.

Uncharacteristically; Jay put on an expression of nervous anxiety. It was strange to see a man, who I knew to be unkind, look at me with such a concerned expression. I couldn't help be feel that if HE was concerned, then something must be wrong.

"I know, I uhm...." Jay gulped and glanced at the floor. Oh god, did he sound unconfident. What was he planning? Cutting me with a knife? Poisoning me? I shuddered.

"Look Jay," I started to talk for him, "I don't want"-

"Uh-uh," He pressed a finger to my lips again- knowing this would quiet me, "I'm talking." He paused in thought, "actually... I'm not talking to you about my plans," He stood up and walked away, "I don't care what you think."

It was at that vulnerable moment that I noticed something. Jay had me tied to his bed for at least ten minutes now, and he had barely touched me. In fact, he had just tried to talk to me. I watched him from the other end of the room, as he looked out the window, stuck in his own thoughts.

The shadows caused him to look dangerous, his expression merely an imprint on the surface of our reality. Beyond this imprint, and beyond the surface, I was staring right at a man I had not met. What was he waiting for?

"Shit!" he snapped suddenly. He let his head fall into his hands, and rest there, protecting his true expression from my sight.

"What?" My head lifted up from the bed in a struggle to see him more clearly. It was an awkward position for me.

"Summer," he looked over to me, and then, as if by the force of my gaze, he moved closer to me. Sitting at my side he spoke, "I'm going to make love to you."

Jay's eyes moved over my body, not out of hunger, but out of... something I couldn't figure out. I found it truly confusing how he had used the term "make love," and not, "fuck like you've never been fucked before." That just seemed out of character.

"I'm going to make love to you," he repeated and moved over me. Both his hands were held firm against the cheeks of my face. His knees rested next to either side of my body, holding me down, where I lay.

I could feel the heat coming off his body, his breath on my face, his fingers moving up through my hair. I closed my eyes, breathing heavily, falling into this strange emotional cave where Jay and I would dwell until I came out once more.

His eyes were strong, soft, kind, dark- they seemed to be everything all at once. What's more is that this bed seemed to hold me captive in its silky folds. I was back again, where Jay had wanted me.

I felt a soft kiss on my cheek. It was unsettlingly innocent. It was warm when I expected the cold. It was soft when I had prepared for harsh. I gasped as his tongue made its way tentatively though to the corner of my lips. Asking without words, - may I enter?

I opened my mouth.

Jay's fingers found their way to my breasts in this moment. His tongue dancing with my own. His fingers causing my nipples to become alight. It was wrong. It was far too wrong. He was the one who had hurt me. He was the one who had forced me to change and become... this.

I turned my head away from him, trying to concentrate, trying to regain focus. I looked over to his desk. Dark and shadowed, I saw my own reflection in the mirror. He made love to my neck with his mouth, while I looked into my own eyes. The face of the young girl, who had been hiding until this night, was breaking down. She was softening against the feel of his fingers circling her nipples, against his lips pressing upon her ear, against his words that he spoke to her.

Then I remembered who I had become.

"If I let you go, will you forgive me?" His voice seemed to echo around me. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them once more. My focus shifted onto the flickering light of the candle on his desk. The little flame on top of this candle danced. It teased, daring me to join in, and dance my own dance in Jay's arms.

"I will." I whispered as I turned my head, to look closely, deeply into his eyes, "I will forgive you." He seemed scared yet brave enough to release me within seconds. I was free.

I had to make a choice. I had to decide if he was being true or if this was yet another game he was playing with me. I had to decide if I wanted to be controlled or if I wanted to control him. I had to decide now.

I moved my hands around, stretching my wrists where they had been cuffed. Jay moved back slowly and began to undress himself, removing the shirt he had donned earlier. He pulled his top up and over his head; it caressed his firm body and was thrown away so quickly. I noticed that Jay's eyes were glued to mine. He was seeking reassurance, it seemed. But I could not be sure of anything with him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cubicle Dancing Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds