• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Pushover Ch. 05

Pushover Ch. 05

12

And Rick and Daisy's adventures continue.

*

Rick waited as long as he could before going to see Daisy: He managed to wait until the next afternoon. He had heeded Sarah's advice as long as he could, but he'd been stuck in a bizarre state of self-recrimination and anxiety that he couldn't wait any longer. He had barely slept, hadn't showered, and looked like hell. As he pulled up in front of her place, he took a deep breath, wondering what he was going to say.

What the hell had happened? Rick had been wracking his brain the whole night, trying to come up with what he had done wrong. One minute they're making out in the middle of the club in front of everyone, and the next time he sees her she won't even talk to him. Did someone say something? Did she just want to stop seeing him? What was it?

Rick took a deep breath and released it, clearing his mind of his anger, confusion and hurt. He got out of his car slowly and walked up the path to Daisy's door, ringing the bell without opening the screen door. After a few moments the main door opened, and Lilly considered him through the screen.

"Hey Lilly. Is your sister home?" Rick said, trying to smile. He liked Daisy's kid sister, and he hoped that whatever he had done, she didn't hate him too.

"Daisy doesn't want to speak to you," Lilly said simply. "Sorry," she added, which Rick thought was charitable.

Rick tried not to visibly crumple. "Alright, that's, uh, that's alright. Hey Lill?"

"Yeah?" She was already closing the door.

"Can you tell me what I did wrong? I just... I've been wracking my brain and I just don't know what I did."

Lilly frowned a little, her eyes measuring him. "Okay," she said before closing the door with some finality. Rick turned and headed back to his car, wondering how he was going to handle working with Daisy from now on. He was halfway to the car when he heard the screen door slap open and turned to see Daisy stomping towards him.

"You know what you did," she said simply when she reached him, her arms crossed at her chest. Her face was an unreadable mask, the same mix of anger and hurt that Rick had seen the night before.

"Daze, I don't. I don't. One minute you're in my arms and the next you're telling me to fuck off. I just... I need to know what happened."

"I talked to Paul," Daisy said, as if that explained everything. Rick stood there, still not getting it. Daisy sighed, disgusted that he would keep playing innocent even as she revealed that she knew everything. "He told me you wanted to be a back up guy, shoot some of your own scenes. So I guess I'm not enough for you? Wanted to get a few more porn stars under your belt?"

"Wait, what?" Rick asked, finally figuring it out. "Daisy, that's not it at all! He called me! I just told him that he could call me as a back up-"

"What, I can't do it but you can go and fuck oth-"

"I told him to do that so I could just turn him down later!" Rick half-shouted, talking over Daisy.

Daisy paused. "What?"

"Slambros is a fucking huge company! You think I want to be a pornstar? I'm trying to build a business, but if I just tell him no flat out, maybe Paul won't think I'm helpful and he'll never call me for that security work. Remember? What I actually do for a living?" Daisy's anger started to fade, but she was still cautious.

"But if I say 'yeah, sure, call me,' then in his mind I've done him a favor. And I can always just shoot him down later if he calls with some last minute fucking porno shoot. Sorry Paul, I've got work. Oh I'd love to, but I've got a dentist appointment. I mean, fuck Daisy, was that it? You couldn't just talk to me?" Rick asked, a strange mixture of relief and anger rushing over him.

Daisy's face crumpled, tears beginning to drip down her cheeks. "I just..." she began, before a deep sob ripped from her. She buried her face in one hand as she began to cry in earnest, and it was all Rick could do not to rush to her and take her in his arms. As it was, he approached her cautiously, placing a hand lightly on her arm. She came to him instantly, burying her face in his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Shh, it's okay baby, it's okay," he said softly, kissing the top of her head, his hands rubbing along her slim, soft, back.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," Daisy said, quickly wiping her eyes.

"It's okay, it is... Want to go inside? I think we should talk a bit." Daisy nodded and led him inside, past Lilly typing away at her laptop. Rick glanced over and saw a very pleased look on the young girl's face, and he nodded to her, suspecting that he had her to thank for all this. Daisy led Rick to her bedroom, which he was surprised to see was actually quite neat.

"I get cleany when I'm upset," Daisy said with a shrug, sitting heavily on the bed.

"Ah," Rick said, sitting on the armchair facing her. He didn't want to push her too much, so he thought it best to keep his distance. "Hon, what happened?"

"I dunno," Daisy said, looking down and toying with the hem of her t-shirt nervously. "I... I like you Rick. I like you a lot. You aren't like the guy's I usually go with."

"Right. Lilly said so, remember?"

Daisy smiled. "She wasn't wrong either. But I... It's not like I didn't know they were assholes, y'know? Like, they're nice enough at first, so they can get me, and then..." she shrugged. "I guess I kinda got used to it. They didn't care about me too much, so I stopped caring about them. And then that became I didn't care about them from the beginning."

"You don't get hurt that way," Rick said, understanding.

Daisy nodded. "I haven't let a guy get that close in years. And you just kinda snuck in there. How'd you do that?"

Rick shrugged. "I dunno. Wish I did."

"I think it's... You don't play games. I'm not used to that," she admitted with a rueful grin. "But then Sally called me, because she had heard from Paul and was looking out for me. And then when I called Paul... I thought you were going behind my back, seeing if you could get some easy pussy. If Derrick, or Mike or Jeremy or any of the others had pulled that kind of shit I wouldn't have been surprised at all. But I thought..."

"That I was different."

Daisy nodded. "When I thought you'd done that... I was shocked. And hurt. So hurt," she said softly. "And then I got so fucking angry at you for making me feel like that! I mean, after what you said, I thought you really cared about me, and then-"

"Wait, what'd I say?"

Daisy looked away. "It's nothing."

"What?"

Daisy sighed. "The other night, after I... Well after I fucked you senseless, you... you told me you loved me." Rick was about to blurt out some sort of denial, but paused, trying to remember that night. "You... well, you were kind of asleep."

"Oh." Rick still wasn't sure how to respond. Deny it? He wasn't sure a woman, even one as commitment phobic as Daisy seemed to be, wanted to hear a guy go on and on about how he didn't love her.

"It's okay. I can't really hold what you say in your sleep against you. And after how I'd just rocked your world, I'll bet you did love me just then," Daisy said, smiling slightly. "But I'd been thinking about it. And... And I kinda liked the idea."

"Of what?"

"Of you loving me," Daisy said, looking up at him through her lashes. "Which is why after I talked to Paul I fucking went off the handle so bad. Right after I talked to him I went back to the bar and, you know how I get, I was just filling orders like a machine while my brain just stewed. So when you came up to me, you were joining me after like a solid few hours of overactive Daisy-brain churning up all sorts of horrible ways you'd been playing me."

"Daisy, I-"

"No, I know, I know," Daisy said, moving to her knees in front of him and taking his hand in hers. "I was just so... I thought, like, finally I let a guy get close and he turns out to be the same kind of shitheel as the rest of them."

"But you believe me, right?"

Daisy nodded. "I do. I guess I was more... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm a little crazy about you too and that kind of scares me a little," she finished in a rush, embarrassed. Rick quickly pulled her up to his lap and hugged her to his chest. They didn't say anything for a bit and Rick couldn't help but smile into her neck as he felt her melt against him.

"Rick?"

"Hm?"

"You stink. You didn't shower when you got home?"

"I guess it slipped my mind. I didn't brush my teeth either, so don't kiss me."

"Too late," Daisy said as she planted one on him. The first few kisses were light, but soon sucking on each other's lips gave way to gently dueling tongues. Daisy hugged him again, her chin on his shoulder. "You're right, you need to brush your teeth."

"Told you," her murmured into her neck.

"I wish Lilly wasn't here. I'd make up with you properly," Daisy whispered, kissing his shoulder.

"Let's go out."

"Want to go on a date?" Daisy giggled.

"Absolutely. Let me go home and clean up and I'll take you for dinner. Then we can swing back to my place and I can show you my etchings."

"Dork. But okay." They kissed softly for a bit more before Daisy pulled him up from the chair and led him back to the front door.

"Thanks kiddo," Rick said to Lilly as they passed her a second time.

"Not a problem. Daze, you know I could go for a walk around the block if you two wanna-"

"Hey," Daisy said firmly, pointing her finger at her kid sister. "Watch it. This gentleman is taking me out for dinner tonight. Now let him go home so he can shower the stink of the club off of him." Lilly put up her hands defensively, returning to her laptop with a grin just like Daisy's.

"I'll see you later babe," Daisy said at the door, stepping close to give him one last quick kiss.

"Definitely," Rick said. Walking back to his car he felt like a massive weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well like I said, it was totally a fetish club," Rick explained around a mouthful of french fries. "So you expect some freaky shit. But the dude sidles up in a bathrobe, like a blue terry cloth bathrobe."

"So not up to the dress code, clearly."

"Right. So I tell him I can't let him in dressed like that. Dude just goes 'I know,' like he's Batman or something, and just drops it, revealing..."

"Panties. Teddy. Diaper," Daisy guessed.

"A completely wrapped in duct tape dick," Rick said with a shake of his head. Daisy could barely control herself, holding her hand over her mouth to keep herself from pulling a spit-take.

"That's... That's something else."

"But it was around that time that I decided that that kind of work was a bit too weird for me."

"So three days working the door was enough?"

"Shit, the door was weird enough. I don't know if I was ready to even go inside. So that's what I was doing before I started at Eden... I was lucky to get anything, actually. They weren't terribly happy with my over at Kontrol."

"Quit after three days I wouldn't be terribly happy with you either," Daisy said, trying to look stern.

"Well what about you? Where were you before joining our august organization?"

"Temping."

"Ugh."

"Exactly," Daisy agreed as she took another drink of beer. "I did reception at a kitchen supply company, a doctor's office, office work at a brokerage firm... That was the worst. I think I got hit on there my than I do at Eden."

"Lovely."

"What're you gonna do?" Daisy said with a shrug. "But I got to talking with Sarah about it one day and she asks if I ever worked bar. I hadn't, but Stevie thought I looked the part, so..."

"So here you are," Rick finished. Stevie ran Eden, and he had to remember to thank him for hiring her.

"So what's next?"

"What do you mean?"

"What's next, after Eden? You said you wanted to start your own company."

"Oh, right," Rick nodded, taking another bite of his burger. "Well, there's a lot of money in freelance security work. I've got a couple of guys who would come with me if I started my own company, but it's better to have the accounts before I make any kind of move."

"Right. Tony, Marco?"

"Yeah, them, some other guys I know."

"You're serious? You want to start your own business?"

"Absolutely. That's why I'm trying to keep Paul happy with me. Slambros is a great account: big company with substantial, low intensity needs."

"Low intensity?"

"They're concerned with overeager fans, not Mexican kidnappers."

"I gotcha. Lots of money without the chance you might get shot."

"Exactly." They sat in silence for a few moments, munching on their food.

"I didn't know there were places like this in Miami," Daisy said as she finished off her hamburger. Her fingers were covered in juices and sauce and Daisy didn't hesitate to suck her fingers clean. "Fuck that's good."

"I know," Rick said, handing her a napkin. The Elbow Room wasn't much to look at, but they had good beer and a fantastic, cheap cheeseburger. "I may work at Eden, but I'd never go there. Not my scene."

Daisy shrugged. "I do the club thing sometimes. For a hot girl it's more fun."

"Bet you haven't paid for a drink in years."

Daisy waggled her eyebrows as she munched on a french fry. "Mm, god this was good. I'm stuffed," Daisy said, placing her hands on her flat belly. She leaned her head on his shoulder, cuddling against him in the booth. "This was really nice. Thanks for suggesting it."

"My pleasure babe," Rick said, finishing his own burger in one enormous bite, his cheeks bulging as he chewed.

"Gross," Daisy said with a laugh, finishing off her beer.

"Can't help it," Rick said once he finished chewing, "it's too good. But want to go to a club? I'm sure with you on my arm we can get it in anywhere."

"Oh without a doubt," Daisy said with a grin. "But I don't want to."

"No? I'll admit it: if it means I get to dance with you, I could put up with a club," Rick said with a grin.

"Nah."

"So what do you want to do?"

"I wanna blow this joint and go back to your place," she said softly, biting her lip. She leaned close, gently pecking his lips. "Please?"

Not five minutes later Rick was leading Daisy through his darkened apartment, walking slowly and cautiously so he wouldn't interrupt their deep kisses. He was slowed even further when his pants fell around his ankles and Daisy's hands gripped his cock firmly, but soon they were both naked and in his bed.

"Honey, mnh," Rick said between kisses, wrapping his arms around her as she settled atop him, his cock hot and hard against her, "I... God."

"What?" she asked, pressing against him, feeling his shaft spread her lips open. She rubbed along his length, hissing as his shaft dragged across her clit.

"Nothing. I just... I'm so glad you're here. You scared the hell out of me last night."

Daisy smiled, sheepish. "Well I promise not to flip out like that again. At least not without a good reason," she clarified with a laugh as Rick pulled her close, her laughter quieting as he kissed her. Daisy quickly slipped Rick's cock inside her, pressing down and gasping as she felt him filling her up. "Oh my, mm, I'll never get tired of this baby, mm."

"God I hope not," Rick gasped, holding her tight as he sat up, cradling her against his lap as they began to thrust against each other. Their kisses were slow, frenzied, passionate. Their hips slowed as they seemed to forget about the amazing sensations from below as they were consumed by this kiss. Daisy's hands gripped at Rick's hair as she sucked at his lips, her tongue fighting against his as Rick's hands slid along her soft back. When they finally parted, they were panting.

"Wow."

"I know," Daisy said, biting her lip. Her hips slowly began to rock against him again, gasping as she felt him rubbing against her spot. Rick's hips began moving in an opposite rhythm, Daisy gasping as his shaft pierced her to the hilt again and again. "God Rick, you're... Oh fuck..."

"I know hon," Rick muttered into her neck. Daisy felt amazing as she moved on him, and Rick was worried he wasn't going to be able to hold back at all. As she ground against him, he could feel her juices beginning to drip over his balls and he hoped that she was as close as he felt. He quickly reclaimed her lips with his, kissing her as his hands went to her breasts, toying with her impossibly swollen nipples.

"Oh god baby, just like that," she gasped between kisses, her hip's pace increasing, her pussy flooding over his pounding cock.

"Daze, fuck, I can't..."

"It's okay babe, I'm... I'm right there," Daisy gasped, her fingers digging into Rick's arms as she pounded against him. Rick filled his hands with her ass as he pushed her to the bed, pounding against her as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Daisy, I'm... Fuck, unh, oh fuck!" Rick grunted, slipping deep into her as he came, his cock throbbing in her gripping pussy. Daisy gasped out as she felt his cum flooding her, her own orgasm shooting through her. The two lovers shuddered against each other as their pleasure seemed to build off of each other.

"Rick! Oh god, baby..." Daisy cried out, squeezing him tight to her as she shivered beneath him. Rick held her tightly as they slowly wound down, collapsing against her. Daisy held him tightly, moaning slightly as he slipped out of her.

"I'm not crushing you am I?"

"Nope. Stay right where you are," Daisy said quietly as she looked up at him with sated eyes.

"Sorry I-"

"Stop it. That was great... Although you better not think we're done for the night baby. You know one good cum only gets me hungry for some more."

Rick laughed as he rolled over, pulling Daisy to his side. "There's the Daisy I know and love," Rick said lightly, only to freeze when he realized what he had said. "I uh, I mean-"

"Shh," Daisy said softly, kissing his chest as she snuggled against him, a small smile on her lips. They lay like that in the quiet for a few minutes, Daisy's hand gently stroking along his broad chest. Rick held her closely, his own hand toying with her hair. "We need to talk business."

"Hm?"

"Our next scene."

"Oh. Are you sure?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just thought..."

"Rick, I have to shoot at least one more scene with Slambros. Gotta. That's the agreement I signed. And for that, I need my costar." This last was said as she threw her leg over Rick's hip, rubbing his cock with her soft inner thigh.

"Alright. So what's next?"

"Well I had an idea about that!" she said. "It's for Sport Fuckers."

Rick laughed aloud. "What the hell is that?"

"It's a new site they're starting! Sport Fuckers!" She said the title as she pumped her arms, almost like a cheerleader. "Sports themed scenes. And I had an idea for one, but... Can you use the uh, dojo for a few hours this week?"

"What?" Rick gave aikido lessons at a local training center, using the small dance/MMA training room they had. "The studio? You want to shoot... Seriously?"

"I talked to Sally, they'll put paper over the windows, film after closing, whatever you need.."

"I dunno..."

"It's the threesome," she said softly, her thigh rubbing along his cock again.

"Oh yeah?" Rick asked, trying to be smooth. It came out more as a squeak, and Rick had to clear his throat. "I mean, I just thought... You didn't want me shooting with other gir-" Rick began, but Daisy stopped him with a finger on his lips.

"Two things: I thought you were going behind my back to fuck other girls. This is a threesome. I'll be there. We'll both be fucking her. We'll both be fucking you," she husked, her thigh still rubbing against him. "And you two better both fuck me!"

"Okay," Rick agreed. "What's the other thing?"

"I want... I trust you, Rick. I want to show you that I do."

"By sharing me?" Rick slid a hand to her ass, sliding his hand till he could just tease her pussy with his fingertips. Her pussy was utterly soaked, Rick's cum still seeping from her. He used the moisture to toy with her pussy, slipping two thick fingers into her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Pushover Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds