• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Milk and Cookies Mom Ch. 05

Milk and Cookies Mom Ch. 05

When morning did come, David was asleep, dreaming that his sexy Mother, June, was sucking his cock underneath his desk while he sat in his history exam. Who needed grades when life could feel this good? In his dream he winked at an astonished girl sat next to him, barely able to comprehend what she was seeing.

He then heard his Mum's voice. How could she be speaking to him if her mouth was busy slurping down his prick? He came around, realising that the dream was ending and that his real Mother was there in his bedroom.

"David... come on, sweetie, get up. You need to get up if we're going to play our game this morning."

The game. David's eyes opened wide and he smiled upon seeing his Mum. She was dressed in her white robe, tied loosely this morning, allowing for a beautiful valley of cleavage to be presented to him. Below the sheet's David's cock was already hard and showed no signs of dissipating.

"Um, yeah, sure thing, Mum."

June told him to be in her bedroom in five minutes, which gave David enough time to make his way to the bathroom. The sexy Mother glanced behind her on the landing to see David walking to the bathroom, his rock hard prick barely contained in his boxers. She purred with delight and went to her bedroom.

On the bed she had arranged four sets of underwear, though three of those could be considered lingerie instead. On the far left was set of white undies, plain and sensible. Next to that was a chocolate covered full-cup bra and panties with lace sides in a rose design. To that set's right was a dark blue demi bra set with matching thong panties. The final set was black, with a red trim, sheer and satiny, another demi bra coupled this time with a pair of french cut black panties. It was quite the little collection, thought June, it would be interesting to see what David would pick.

Her Son didn't waste time. Barely dry from the shower he walked into his Mum's bedroom, wrapped only in a beach towel around his waist. His body was still gleaming from the shower, his hair messed-up.

June was a little lost for words. "That was, well, quick."

"You told me to hurry up, Mum" David then sat on the edge of her bed over looking the four sets of underwear. "So, this is the selection for today, yes?"

"Yes. I hope, Sir approves."

"Well not of this one," replied David, pointing a finger at the plain white set of bra and knickers.

June's face was picture of mock disappointment. "But these were my favourites!"

"Pull the other one, Mum."

June giggled and quickly gathered up the dull garments. The three more exciting sets remained.

"So which do you think, Sir?"

David considered the remaining sets, it was hard to think straight. Which of these would turn him on most? They all looked very sexy and each would look amazing on his Mum. In the end he resolved he would see her wear each, so it didn't matter which he picked today.

"I think I would like you to wear... the middle set."

June nodded and picked up the dark blue bra and thong panties. "Please wait here, Sir," she told him as she exited.

David waited until he heard the bathroom door shut and then picked up the chocolate brown panties that still lay on the bed. He held them up to the light, inspecting them, imagining his Mum's round ass filling them out. His cock was upright and rubbing against the material of the towel. Loosening the towel at his waist, he freed his cock from beneath the folds and wrapped his hand around it. Taking one more look to make sure his Mum was still safely in the bathroom he quickly pulled the silky material of the panties over his hard cock and began to wank himself with urgency. The material felt so good clinging to the warmth of his dick as he pumped it. He imagined his Mum's gloved hands giving him the most rigorous and needed wank as she cooed and encouraged him to shoot his semen for her.

The bathroom door opened with it's familiar unlocking and creek and David quickly fumbled the panties from his cock and put them back on the bed beside the bra. He pushed his cock back down beneath the towel and waited. June came back into the room once again wrapped in her robe. She teasingly laughed and moved to the centre of the room in front of David.

"I hope Sir approves," she said. Undoing the cord, June pulled the robe off her.

Placing her hands on her hips, one foot crossed in front of the other, June looked magnificent in the dark blue bra and panties. Her breasts sat proud and beautiful, bunched nicely in the push-up bra. The panties rode high on her legs, shiny and leading into a perfect v-shape that lead between her legs. Her stockings were nude, but gave her legs a sexy sheen. Her one inch heeled slippers rounded off the look.

June slowly moved around and gave a David a good look of the thin thong disappearing between her butt cheeks. She knew she had done well, he was amazed, not only that, she could see his boner poking between the folds of the towel he had on. Once June had turned to face him again, she once more sought his approval.

"Yes. Yes, I do Mum. I approve," said David, aware that his Mum could probably see his towel-tent.

Grinning, June walked over to the bed and leaned down to hug David. This time they both felt on fire. Skin on skin, the topless David against his Mother in her fine lingerie. David pulled his Mum towards him and June toppled forward on to the bed, her body pressed up against his. June gave a little whelp of surprise that she covered up with some giggles, she could feel on her thigh the heat of David's cock through the towel. His warm, wet body held against her perfumed, bare skin.

"Don't be gone too long," he whispered to June.

"I promise I won't be, Sir," she whispered back.

They kissed each other on the cheek and then David let her go. June knelt on the bed and went to pick up the remaining sets of underwear. Her hand immediately went to the chocolate brown panties, which she help up to the light. David froze, petrified she'd notice that he'd had them on his cock.

"Oh look at these, David, you've dripped all over these. Honestly, go and dry yourself off."

David agreed and relieved, he scurried out of the bedroom.

June looked at the panties once more and then brought them to her mouth, kissing them.

"David..." she whispered.

The morning was bright and brisk. June walked with a spring in her step, dressed in her grey jumper and black skirt, covered with a sensible black coat. Her calf length boots added extra height, but overall the outfit was respectable and sensible. Only the naughty Mother knew about the sexy underwear that lay beneath.

In her mind she had played this morning's hug over and over. It had felt so intense. So wrong and so very right. She had wanted to give herself to him on the bed there and then. Tell him he had permission, tell him he could take her every morning if he desired. Standing there in her underwear she had felt vulnerable yet desired. Powerless yet utterly aroused. It was a feeling that she had loved alone, but now she wanted to share it with her Son.

June approached the shops and her mind turned to later. He want to see her change again when she got back, the thought excited her once more. Right now I'm good Mummy, when I get home I'll be bad Mummy, she thought. June's grin returned.

Meanwhile David had already cum thinking about the morning's activities. He had been tempted to go back into his Mum's underwear drawer and finish off what he'd begun with the panties he'd had earlier, but he hadn't dared. Instead he had lay on his bed jerking off to the thought of making love to his Mother on her bed. He had pictured his body pressed down on hers, those stockinged legs pushed right back, his shoulders propping them up, as he thrust deep into her pussy like there was no other woman in the world he could fuck.

Two hours had gone by since his Mother had left to deliver Mrs Grace's sampler and David was now pacing his room. Revision had gone out of the window, he couldn't concentrate. The distraction was enormous and masturbating wasn't helping. He felt angry. Shouldn't she be back by now? He tried to calm down. Took some deep breaths, made himself some green tea. For another half an hour he went back over his study notes. Good, regain control, balance, the young man thought. He worked diligently at the kitchen table, his eyes only flicking up once to the locked cupboard door that had begun these events.

At half-past eleven exactly, June came breezing in through the front door. Shutting it behind her and placing her coat on its hook, she walked into the kitchen.

"How's it going?" she asked David.

David told her he'd been hard at it for the past hour and a half. A lie, but one that David thought was probably for the best.

"So?" June shrugged.

David wondered what she was talking about for a second and then realised.

"Oh... oh yes! Don't you think you'd better get changed, Mum?"

"Yes, Sir. Follow me please." June walked out of the kitchen and winced as David banged his knee on the kitchen table in his hurry to follow her. "Do try and be careful, Sir."

He followed his Mother up the stairs, her ass swaying seductively in the black skirt and boots. His eyes followed all the way to her bedroom, where he once more took up his position on the bed, though this time in his jeans and t-shirt.

Bad Mummy, thought June and began the moves she had rehearsed in her head.

The grey jumper came off first once more revealing her pale smooth skin and the gorgeous blue bra. She stood facing David to do this, making sure he got the best view. Next, she unzipped the skirt, pulling it over hips and stepping out of it. This left June in her underwear and black boots. David's heart pounded.

Wiggling her butt, June moved over to her dresser chair and placed one booted foot on top of it, she then unzipped the boot and stepped out of it. David gulped. The second boot followed. All that was missing, thought David, was the music.

June stepped forward again.

"Now, Sir. I think we agreed on a white blouse and short green skirt with matching heels."

"Well, we didn't agree, I said I'd think about it," replied David. "But I trust your judgement."

"Thank you, Sir," June padded back to the her wardrobe and pulled out a suitable white blouse. It was crisp with elbow length sleeves. Once more she faced her Son to do the buttons up. The skirt came next, it once more ended mid-thigh, ending just below the stockingtops. June deftly tucked her blouse in and then found the shoes she wanted. They matched the green of the skirt and were three inch high stilettos. She walked over to the mirror and checked her reflection. The blouse was already straining against her large bosom and so June decided to take advantage of this by undoing the top two buttons on the blouse. Still at the mirror, she picked up her lipstick and made sure she applied a new coat of subtle red to her lips. Satisfied, she turned around and settled back against the dresser, leaning against it, letting her skirt ride up her legs as she stretched them out in front of her.

David's mouth was dry. The transformation had been extraordinary. Here was his sexy, pouting Mom in all her glory, looking smoking hot and knowing it.

"Well, Sir, do I meet with approval?"

He couldn't stop staring, those legs, that butt, he had to have them! Then he suddenly remembered the frustration, the inability to concentrate, the need within him. David stood up.

"You do..."

"I sense a 'but'."

"I thought I told you not to be long, Mum."

"Oh- I... well, Mrs Grace does go on you know."

David was advancing on her. "No excuse, Mum. I thought you would have been back within two hours."

"What- what are you going to do, Sir?"

Let's see how far the game goes, thought David.

"Turn around, Mum, place your palms flat on the dresser."

Suddenly giddy, June did as she was told. He surely wasn't going to do what she thought he was going to do?

"Butt out, Mum."

June proudly thrust her barely covered backside outwards, the skirt rode up revealing her stockingtops. In the mirror she could see David standing behind her, admiring her ass. She breathed deeply.

The Son reached across the dresser and picked up his Mother's hairbrush.

"Next time, you will come home on time, got me?"

"I'm sorry, Sir."

WHACK! David landed the hairbrush square on his Mum's rump. She let out a yelp of surprise.

"Do you understand me, Mum!?"

WHACK! The pain came again.

June tried to catch her breath. "OH! Yes, yes, Sir. I understand!" She squirmed, clenching the muscles in her butt, David watched the display lasciviously.

"Good. There will be three more to make sure you do understand."

"Yes, Sir, I-"

WHACK! June cried out once more. WHACK! WHACK! She arched her back in pleasure and pain. Her ass, her pussy were on fire. It had been so, so long since she had been spanked and now, David, her own Son was giving it to her. When she realised the last slap had met her bottom she turned around and threw herself at her Son. Wrapping her arms around him, pushing her pussy and breasts against his body, her stockinged legs lifting across his own legs. David dropped the brush and held his Mother close to him.

"Oh, Sir, Sir... I promise I won't do it again, I promise I'll be good. I'm bad I'm so bad, but I'll try to be good, I promise I will!"

David's hands ran up and down his Mother's body, resting on her ass, he pulled her in tight, pushing his erection against her leg. June moaned with delight and it was then that her lips met his. The kiss, instantly sexual, beyond anything they'd ever done before, fused their bodies together with total passion. David felt his Mother's tongue enter his mouth and he responded in kind. June felt wet, needy, riled and alive. It was only a kiss, wasn't it? Wasn't it?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Milk and Cookies Mom Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds