• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 03

How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 03

12

Part three of my retelling of how I was cuckolded by my wife continues. Beth and I had just made a deal with Richard that could get her the copies of the tapes from her youth and the footage that was about to be taped.

"I trust you," I said as I looked at Beth. She looked me in the eye and gave a brave smile and held her head up and looked to Richard.

"Why don't you get that fine ass of yours up on the bed and let me see what having a couple of kids have done to that pussy of yours. Why don't you lay down right on top of your husband on your back." he said as he pointed to me and Beth began climbing onto the bed. She laid down directly on top of me with her ass right on top of my cock, pinning it to my stomach. I could do nothing but watch as my wife of 10 years climbed onto my body. My arms and legs were too securely tied to the bed for me to even try and struggle. Richard climbed onto the foot of bed and told Beth to spread her legs. She slowly parted them and I left him climb closer to her. I couldn't see what was happening; all I could do was hear the sounds of Richard lapping up her pussy. Beth enjoyed oral sex and I loved giving it to her. Richard must have been good because within a few minutes she was moaning.

"Go ahead and enjoy it Beth." I whispered into her ear as she laid on top of me. I felt her hips moving to let him have more access to her pussy. My cock was pinned under her body as she continued to moan louder and enjoy herself more.

"I want you to enjoy this, just don't submit to him." I said as I felt her hands caressing my body under hers. I could hear Richard getting more aggressive with his tongue and could hear the sounds of it loudly slopping at her pussy lips.

"yyyeesssss" moaned Beth as she started to rock her hips back and forth, enjoying what Richard was doing.

"You like that don't you Beth?" Richard said. That was the first time he didn't refer to her in the negative. Before it was always bitch or slut. "You like what Richard can do for you huh?" he asked.

"hmmmmphhh. Yessssss." Beth moaned in response. "But I will never....submit to you. hmmmm" she continued.

"Oh yes you will" he snickered as he used his tongue to flick Beth's clit back and forth. She loved it so much, I could hear a loud gasp from her lips as she tensed a bit. Then she relaxed and continued to enjoy the situation.

For the next 10 minutes I had to lie on the hotel bed and listen to Richard eat Beth out. Her moans began to get more audible and frankly very loud. My own cock was struggling like crazy to free itself from beneath her body. I knew my cock was only inches away from her pussy, but right now Richards tongue was controlling her. Then it happened. I could feel Beth's body tense up and her right hand dug into my side as she took a deep breath and shuttered with a body racking orgasm. I have made Beth orgasm before, but never like this. I don't think I have ever felt her body so tense. With her right hand digging its fingers into my side, her left hand was on the back of Richards head pulling him in tight to her pussy. Her legs were now wife apart and her left leg was over Richard's right shoulder. As her orgasm hit its peak a loud scream came from Beth as she exhaled in complete ecstasy.

"Tell me that didn't feel good?" Richard said as he came up for air after her orgasm slowly subsided.

"Ohhh god. That was ama.....fine." she said.

"Ha. You can lie all you want to your hubby, but your face tells me all I need to know." Richard said as he got to his knees on the bed.

"I love you Beth." I said. Not really knowing why I said it, but it made Richard smile.

"Now why don't you come over here and start to service this cock." Beth moved nearly immediately as Richard said this. She sat up on me, but kept my cock pinned down on my pelvic area as she leaned forward and took Richard's mammoth cock in her mouth.

"Ahhh, just like I remember it. Ya know Dave, your wife used to be able to suck cock like a pro. I don't know how she does it with you, but some guys didn't even last 30 seconds when she got a hold of their cocks." Richard taunted me with words as I listened to Beth eagerly suck on his cock. The noises were reminiscent of some of the porn we would watch from time to time. She was always very gentle and quiet with me, but right now she was nearly attacking his cock and devouring it. Again my cock twitched like crazy to try and free itself. I was completely off the charts horny watching this site, but at the same time I had a knot the size of a basketball in my stomach having to watch it all transpire.

"Remember Beth, don't submit to him." I tried to remind her. Whether she heard me or not, I don't know. It was like she was in a trance. After 15 minutes of her sucking like mad at this man's enormous tool, he finally told her that he wanted to cum down her throat and watch as she immediately kissed me. He said that was stage one in her submitting to his control. I saw her momentarily stop sucking his cock, then went right back at it with fury. I watched from behind my wife as this man who I just met grabbed the back of my wife's head and held her tight to him as he face fucked her. He began thrusting in and out of her mouth, and placed his other hand behind her head. Grabbing her by the hair he ravaged her mouth with this cock. She just braced herself against him, placing her hands on his massive thighs.

"OH here it comes baby!" he said as he held her face against his groin, staring me in the eye. He then closed his eyes and let out a loud sigh. Beth could only brace herself as he emptied his load into her mouth, shot after shot. As he regained control, he pulled out of her mouth and let the final few shots of his load splatter across her face and run down onto her tits. He climbed off the bed as Beth just remained still.

"Turn to your husband Beth. Turn to him and look him in the eye. Let him see what a slut you are." Richard said as Beth's own breathing started to slow and she regained composure of herself. She slowly began to turn around and face me. As she slowly slid off my cock and finally set it free from its entrapment.

"See Dave, she loves Big Black Cock. I made sure to get some on her face. That will need to stay on her face until it dries out." He said as he milked the rest of the cum from his own cock and it dribbled out onto the hotel room floor. "Go give him a kiss. A nice sloppy wet kiss with lots of tongue." Richard taunted her.

Beth slowly crawled forward on the bed, her sexy body slowly making its way to me. Tears were running down her face as she leaned down and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"What was that?" Richard yelled out and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to him. "I said to give him a nice sloppy wet kiss with tongue. Now get to it." he said as he pushed her back down to me. She was crying now as she leaned back down to give me a kiss. I was frozen, I didn't know what to do. I was so focused on the cum on her face that I didn't turn my head as she planted a kiss on my lips. I instinctually opened my mouth and began to French kiss her like we have always done. I immediately knew why she was crying. Her mouth emptied his entire load into my mouth as we kissed. The taste was strikingly shocking as I could do nothing except keep kissing her. We kissed for what seemed like a lifetime, almost enough time to forget the circumstances we were in. As she pulled away from my lips with tears running down her face, I swallowed.

"I'm sorry" was all she said.

I couldn't really think at that point. I was incredibly horny and turned on by so much, yet completely shocked and hurt at how my wife was acting. Finding out that your wife of ten years had been involved in a gang bang back in her youth is shocking enough. But then to find out after she had tied you to bed hotel bed that this same lover from ten years ago was now going to fuck her brains out, that was too much. I couldn't think, I couldn't speak, I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful body that was dripping cum from a man I had just been forced to meet.

"I'm so sorry honey" Beth said with tears running down her face and mixing with the cum that was still making its way down her face as well.

"I know this is hard, but I thought you would like this. When you told me last month of all the sick little fantasies that you had, I just thought I was making you happy with this. I didn't know Richard was going to bring up the past and try to blackmail me again. He was the last person I was with before you, so I just thought of him for this fantasy." Beth said as she looked down at her nearly naked body that was now soiled with another man's cum. Richard was standing over in the corner with a grin on his face, stroking his cock. He had just emptied his balls into her throat and made her snowball me with his cum. As he walked back over to the bed, he took Beth by the hand and led her to the foot of the bed.

"Now, let's see what that body looks like after ten years with this poor slob. Why don't you start by taking off that little outfit you got for the evening." Richard said as he brushed the Beth's hair over her shoulder so he could see her tits. Beth slowly undid the clasps to her bra and let the lacy material fall from her shoulders, exposing her breasts to Richard and myself. I was still sporting a major hard-on from watching her give Richard a deluxe blowjob as he face-fucked her right on top of me. So when I saw her bra fall to the ground, my cock nearly shot a load right then. I was sure that I was going to cum myself without even touching my cock, just on pure visual site of what was happening. Beth then hooked her thumbs into the sides of her lacy thong underwear and slowly pulled them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She now stood completely naked in front of a naked black lover of her past and myself who was tied naked to the bed.

"Does it look as good as you last saw it?" she asked Richard spitefully.

"Well you have lost some tone in your muscles and your tits are a little less perky, but you are still completely fuckable. This is going to be a fun night." He said as he motioned for her to climb onto the bed.

The bet had already been made. I'm not sure why Beth and I made the bet with an unspoken glance to each other. I think we were both so mad at Richard that we did the only thing we could faced with the realization that he was going to blackmail us. The deal was that if she could get through the night without submitting to him, then we would win. Submission to Richard in his eyes was for Beth to beg him to fuck her. If we won, then he would give us all copies and originals of the dvd he made of Beth 10 years ago, as well as all the tapes from tonight's little event. If we lost, and she "submitted" to him, then he was going to blackmail us with the footage from tonight's event. Beth would have to serve him as a call girl for an unknown amount of time. The stakes were high, but I believed that Beth could do it. All she had to do was let him fuck her and not submit to him by begging him.

"I love you honey" Beth said as she climbed onto the bed, hovering over my tied body. Richard had already brought her to orgasm once tonight by eating her pussy while she was sitting on top of my tiny but rock hard cock.

"I know, I love you too" I said back to her, trying to encourage her.

"Ain't that nice. Well she may love you man, but she is going to be beggin me to slide my monster back into her before the night is over. I'm not going to stop until you beg me to fuck you hard and cum inside your warm pussy." My cock kept jumping as Richard said those words. I couldn't understand it. I didn't want this to happen logically. I knew that it was all wrong and that I didn't want him to do anything to Beth. But something else had taken over my mind and body. The idea was just too hot to think about. When I watched Beth suck his cock earlier I couldn't have been more proud or turned on watching. A part of me wanted Beth to submit to Richard. A part of me wanted him to fuck her raw, and cum in her pussy. A part of me wanted her to beg him to fuck her, to scream out his name and beg and plead him to fuck her until she came. That was the part of me that was in control right now.

"Why don't we start off by you sucking me hard again? Why don't I stand over your hubby's head so you can sit on his face while you suck me off." He said climbing onto the bed and stepping over my head. Beth slowly climbed up the bed and took her position, straddling over my face. My eyes had a perfectly clear shot up towards her mouth slowly opening up and taking in Richard's cock. Her pussy was directly over my mouth, but she kept it just out of reach of my mouth. As I watched her move her head back and forth over his massive tool, and her hands gripping the base of his cock; I instinctually extended my tongue out to try and reach her pussy. I couldn't quite reach it, so I just stared at her lips as she sucked Richard's tool back to a rock hard 11 inches of black pleasure.

Either her legs got weak from keeping her pussy away from my mouth, or she lost her concentrations for a moment; because I noticed now that my tongue was within reach of her pussy. I slowly extended it out to gently touch her lips. As soon as I came in contact with her puss she squeaked from the sudden pleasure. Richard's tool muffled the sound she made, but I knew she was excited. I felt her legs on both sides of my head relax and her pussy drop to my mouth. I hungrily lapped at it as I continued to watch as she devoured Richard's cock. She hands were roaming over his body more as she began to let her body take over and succumb to the pleasures she was feeling.

"Hmmmm. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my cock. You were always a slut once you started to get into it. I'm ready to take that pussy anytime you are now." He said, leaving it up to Beth to stop and ask him to fuck her. He was hoping to catch her in a state of pleasure and have her beg him right away. Beth was now moaning softly as I kept eating her pussy. She worked on his cock for another 15 seconds before she pulled it from her mouth.

"I am not going to submit to you by begging you to fuck me Richard. If you want to take me, you can. But know that if you do it is only due to the fact that you are blackmailing me." She said as she breathed heavily as I kept lapping her juices while she rode my face.

"Time will tell my bitch, time will tell." Richard said with a hint of annoyance. He stepped over my body and walked behind her on the bed. Beth was still riding my face and had leaned back a bit and supported herself with one hand on my chest as she continued to enjoy the licking I was giving her.

"Turn around and slide down her so I can have that pussy." Richard said. Beth complied as she unwillingly pulled herself away from my tongue. Richard had her lay back on my body so that her back was on my stomach. She was in the same position she was when he was eating her pussy. Only this time her legs were in the air and Richard was sliding in to position to take her pussy. I couldn't believe it was happening. I had fantasized for a long time about something like this happening, not under these exact circumstances. But a month prior to tonight, Beth and I had a huge argument about my fantasy of her being a Hotwife. She was so mad that I wanted to see her fuck another man while I watched. Now one month later, here we were being blackmailed into just the same thing. Beth's hands reached down and tried to touch any part of my body they could find. Richard pulled her down another couple inches as he readied himself.

"Now. Are you sure you don't want to just end this thing now and ask me now?" he asked, referring to the bet.

"You can have your way with me tonight, but never again." Beth hissed back. Just as she finished her last word, Richard slide the entire length of his 11 inch cock into her pussy. She immediately gasped for air and wimpered, her fingers digging into my side. I felt her head pitch back against my chest as Richard just held his thrust in.

"Hmmm. I figured I would have only been able to get a couple of inches in there, but I managed to get at least 7 inches in there on that thrust. Don't worry, you soon be taking all 11 inches." He said as he slowly began to pull his cock from her dripping pussy. Beth's body was stiff and ridged as she laid on top of me, letting out a small high pitched wimper as he pulled his tool out leaving only about an inch inside her pussy. Then she made a lower pitched moan as he began to push it back in. This time making it the full 11 inches as Beth tightened up all her muscles and returned to her high pitched wimper.

"That's right. you hear that cucky boy? That is the sound of stage 2 of her submission to me. Her body is now feeling what 11 inches of think black cock feels like. She has spent the last ten years putting up with your limp dick. Now she is enjoying what a real cock feels like again." Richard gloated.

"Honey, how are you doing? You okay?" I asked. But silence was my only reply from her, other than moaning. Her fingernails were slowly beginning to loosen as her grip on my body and she began to relax and deal with the pleasure at hand. I began to notice that knot in my stomach again, this time it was making me a bit nervous. Just how much was Beth enjoying this?

"Yaknow I always enjoyed taking a slut from behind. Why don't you turn over so you can look that cucky husband of yours in the eye while I make you cum." Richard said as he pulled out of Beth's dripping pussy and stepped backa bit. Without saying a word of objection, Beth proceeded to sit up and turn over.

"Damn! That ass looks real nice facing me now." Richard commented. Beth was now on her hands and knees directly over my body. We were face to face and gazed into one anothers eyes as Richard got back on the bed. I wondered how long it would be before Beth succumbed to the pleasures she was feeling. We kept direct eye contact with each other as Richard got behind Beth and lined up his cock with her pussy again. When I saw Beth's eyes role back in her head just before she closed her eyes and opened her mouth as a quiver leaked out of her mouth; it was then I knew he was back inside her. I knew his size was going to have an effect on Beth, what woman would be able to resist something so majestic. I could tell Richards pace by watching Beth's body move back and forth over mine. She lowered her head down to mine as we embraced in a passionate kiss. I could feel her moans as we kissed and her hands roamed over my body. Her breathing was increasing in depth and frequency as Richard kept plugging away at her.

"I love you Beth." I said as our lips parted and we looked into each others eyes again.

"I love you too Dave. But I don't know how much longer I will be able to resist him. He feels so good in me. I don't want to become his whore again, but I am starting to loose control." Beth said with a tear streaming down her cheek.

"Just a little while longer babe. Just keep resisting a bit longer. You can enjoy it, but don't beg for it. He will win if you start asking for it." I reminded her as her eyes closed and she began tilting her head back in estacy. Richard kept his pace up for at least another 7 or 8 minutes before he started to slow.

"Alright little slut. I think your little cucky there deserves to see what is causing you all this pleasure. Why don't you turn around I'll take you from behind directly over his face. I bet he will cum like a school boy when he sees my cock sliding in and out of your pussy." He said as he pulled away from Beth. I saw a look of near pain when he pulled out of her pussy, but then a look of frustration on her face immediately after that. It was like she was annoyed that her pussy wasn't full of his cock. Again without uttering word, Beth switched positions. Again her pussy over directly over my face, and Richard took his position above my head. I had to watch in horror and yearning, as Richard slide his now enormous cock into my wife's dripping wet pussy. His cock glistening with her juices as he slide it in completely without trouble. I watched as just a few inches above my head, 11 inches of black cock slide back and forth into my wife's beautiful pussy. Beth's moans were become more prominent and louder. Her mind was slowly giving in to the pleasure that her body had already given into. I began to notice that Richard was thrusting less into Beth and that Beth was now thrusting back into his giant cock. The contrast of blackness sliding into the white shaved pussy of my wife was too much for me to dismiss. I could feel Beth grabbing my hard cock with her hands, even though it paled in comparison to what was being driven between her legs. I felt the warmth of her lips and mouth as she hungrily devoured my tiny cock in her mouth and began sucking it. I didn't know if she did this to take her mind off of her impending orgasm or if she was too far gone to even know what she was doing. To be honest, at that point I didn't care. It felt great. Her mouth vibrated into my cock as she moaned. Between sucking and hand massaging my cock, I could tell her breathing was heavy, she moans were now near screams and I could tell she was about to burst into an orgasm. As her body tensed I could feel her grip on my cock tighten. Her breath stopped short and I could see her pussy lips tighten around Richard's cock and then start to convulse around it. A loud scream of esctacy was ebruptly followed by a complete submission to Richard.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds