• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fear and Lusting Ch. 02

Fear and Lusting Ch. 02

Fear and Lusting

Chapter Two

(Note to the reader: This is the second chapter of the first part of a three part erotic novella I've tentatively titled "Making Love to Horrible People." Each part consists of about 4 or 5 chapters. I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback is more than welcome.)

Jen's naked body was lying curled across Dan, her left leg thrown over his stomach and pressing against his tired and spent penis. She caressed his chest hair as she rested her cheek on his shoulder. Dan was almost comatose from the hours of exertion Jen had extracted from him. It was late at night or early morning. He couldn't see the clock and couldn't lift his head to do so. He had almost nodded off to sleep, when he heard her ask, "So, what's your darkest fantasy?"

His eyelids sprang open and he looked down at her. "Hmmm?" he asked, unsure of his response.

"I told you mine, now you have to tell me yours!" she said.

Dan remembered how she had told him about it almost a week ago. They had been dating for almost a year and a half, the amount of time even the most passionate of relationships seem to exhaust their full steam. They could tell theirs was running out, too, even though they still intensely loved each other. They had been explorative and passionate in their love making, but there was still that feeling that everyone gets by that point in time. Something was missing. The lust wanes and the fiery sex flames of yesterday die down to glowing embers that only occasionally emit sparks. He wanted Jen to stay with him with all the desire in his heart and lusted after her like no other woman he knew, either in fantasy or reality, so he had decided to dig deeper and see what he could find.

He had been laying across the foot of the bed, his left arm supporting his head while he looked at her beautiful face concentrating on her pleasure as two of the fingers of his right hand massaged the inside of her pussy and his ring finger caressed and penetrated her asshole. She held a small, vibrating egg to her clit while she lay on her back in front of him. She had rolled her head around and looked at him with half closed eyes.

He stared at her and asked, "Tell me your darkest fantasy."

Her eyes opened a little and she smiled. "You know what it is. It's when you wake up before me on a Saturday and get cleaned and dressed and then come and pull my naked body out of the bed to the floor. Then you tie my hands to the bed and tie my feet together and put a blindfold and gag on me. All through the day, you come in whenever you want and use my body – "

"No. I mean, tell me your Darkest fantasy," he interrupted her, even though he loved this story. Jen just stared at him for a few seconds. The hum of the vibrator filled the silence. "Tell me the one that you would never tell anyone. The one that enters your mind when you're masturbating and can find nothing else to get you off. You know the one I mean. The one that is sick and horrible and yet makes your clit explode."

The vibrator stopped and Jen pulled it up to her chest and her shocked and surprised look betrayed an almost intense glee. "No!" she exclaimed with a laugh. "No one gets to know about that! Come on!"

Dan withdrew his fingers from her holes and moved up to lie beside her before shoving them all in her mouth so she tasted her own pussy and ass juice. She instantly moaned and relaxed. The vibrator flicked back on and she pressed it on her clit. Dan could feel her deep, sharp breaths from her nose on his hand as she sucked insistently on his fingers.

"Tell me," he whispered in her ear. "Just close your eyes and start imaging it and narrate it for me. It's all right. I promise I won't get freaked out. I might not be able to make it happen for you, but tell me anyway and I'll at least have some more dirty things to say to you while I fuck you."

Jen moaned and released his fingers. She turned her face slightly away from him. She was thrilled he wanted to know, but also apprehensive. Would it repulse him? Probably not, she thought. Would it excite him?

That's what scared her a little, but she took a small breath and closed her eyes and said, "There's a man waiting for me when I come home. I don't know why he's there or what he wants, but he grabs me and forces me onto the bed. He holds me down and cuts my clothes off...." She breathed deeply a few times and swallowed as her legs opened wider and she turned the intensity of the vibrator to maximum.

"He orders me to be quiet and stay still..." Her voice pitched up a little as she said this and Dan could see her throat muscles clench. "He keeps the knife pressed near my cunt as he makes me tie my own hands to the bed." Her voice was louder now. Her hands were pressed against her pussy, one holding the egg, the other pushing fingers deep into her sopping cunt.

"He takes ropes and ties my ankles to the bed as far apart as they'll go! I start to scream, but he covers my lips and then stuffs my ripped panties and bra in my mouth... ANNNNHHHHH!" she moaned loud and hard. She breathed quickly and worked her pussy faster. She was breathing hard and tensing all of her muscles. Dan reached out and put one hand over her mouth and the other over her heart.

"Shhh. Just relax," he whispered in her ear. Jen felt his hand covering her mouth and pressing firmly on her chest and she slowed her heart under his command. "I'm not going to hurt you. Just take deep breaths and stay still for me." Her back arched up a little at his words, but she forced herself to stay calm. "Now tell me, little whore. Tell me more about what's happening." Dan spread his fingers over her face so she could move her mouth to speak.

"He takes his time rubbing his rough hands over my thighs and squeezes my tits so hard and tight. I see them squeeze out of his grip and start to turn purple from the pressure! He lets them go and suddenly slaps them hard and I scream through my gag. He keeps telling me what a worthless, useless, slutty little cunt I am."

Dan lifted the hand he had over her heart and savagely twisted her left nipple. " AAHHHHHH!" she yelled as her head arched back against the mattress.

Jen's hips started to buck up slightly and rhythmically. "He... takes... out... his cock...and climbs on top of me..." Jen could feel the surge of orgasm starting to swell between her thighs. Dan continued to squeeze her left tit and nipple as his other hand pressed down on her face.

"He calls me a filthy bitch... and tells me he's going to fuck me all night... and cum on every part of me as many times... as he wants." Jen's body went rigid and her face froze in the peculiar twisted expression of pleasure. "Then he... FUCKS ME... LIKE A USELESS... FUCK SLUT!!!!" Jen exclaimed with breathy sobs of ecstasy. Dan reached out with both hands and savagely pinched her nipples while her orgasm crashed over her and pushed a wave of sensation over her body. When he saw her jaw start to relax, he released her nipples and ran one hand over them and reached the other down to shove her vibrator away and lightly flick her clit. She breathed a few short breaths in and out as the fading ripples of her climax rose higher by his actions. She shuddered after a few seconds and grabbed his arms and he stopped. He felt her relax after a second or two and then Jen breathed evenly and deeply, but still didn't face him. He gently turned her head toward him.

"So, what are you doing next Saturday night?" he asked with a playful smile.

Now, Jen was asking him the same question. Her eyes bore into his as she waited, a playful smile dancing around her lips. Dan looked down at her and grinned and put a hand on the back of her head and said, "You." Jen snorted and slapped his hip.

"Come on! Don't give me a line, I really want to know!"

"You know it's true! I've told you how many times I masturbate just thinking of you or looking at the dirty pictures I've taken of you!"

"You know that's not what I'm talking about. I mean the fantasy that makes your cock hard when you don't want it to be. The one that seeps out of the filthy and terrible part you have buried down deep and infects your mind and makes you imagine the most depraved things imaginable." She said with fierce importance as she pinched one of his nipples hard. He yelped and laughed.

"I know it's there. Don't hide it from me!" She exclaimed with a laugh. Her other hand moved up to grab his other nipple and he grabbed both her hands and forced them away while they giggled and wrestled. He turned her over onto her back and pinned her legs down with his weight. His hands held her wrists near her head and looked at her beautiful face as she her eyes stared seductively up at him.

"I know what it is," she whispered.

"Yeah, what?"

"You want a tight and sexy little teen girl," Jen breathed up at him. Dan was pushing the latter part of his middle thirties and Jen was just about to leave her twenties, so she knew from other older men she had dated before that this was the most common filthy fantasy they had. This man, no matter how incredible she thought him to be, was certainly no exception. Hell, sometimes even she included a submissive teen slut in her own fantasies.

"You want some horny little teenager who's never been fucked to look at you with her big, innocent eyes and ask you if she could just see your cock. Just to look at it, because she's never seen one before." Jen pitched her voice higher and softer and made every word sound pleading.

"Please, sir. I just want to look at it! I promise I won't tell anyone!" Dan's cock was rapidly stiffening as it pressed onto her pelvis and his grip softened on her wrists. "Please! Just let me have one little peek?" Dan moved off of her in spite of himself, lost in this fantasy. He covered himself with a sheet and lay down next to her.

"All right," he exhaled huskily. "Just one look. That's all." He withdrew the sheet and his erection bounced out.

Jen looked down and brought one hand to her mouth as she gasped. "Oh! It's so big! How does it get so hard like that?" She never let on how ridiculous her act was and Dan heard a small groan escape his chest. Jen moved her other hand to caress and pinch one of her nipples. Oh, he thought to himself, she's really laying it on thick now. Her other hand hesitantly approached the head of his cock.

"Please," she said as she licked her lips and looked imploringly at his face. He was watching her delicate fingers slowly approaching his dick and he fought every urge to shove it into her hand. "Can I touch it? I've never touched one before. I swear no one will ever know."

"Yes," he said, the word forcing itself off his tongue with primal intensity. He leaned back and supported himself on his elbows, as Jen shifted to sit cross-legged by his left hip, like some nubile girl playing a naughty game at a slumber party. She kept her face frozen in amazement and gently caressed the underside of his cock head with the fingers of her left hand. The muscles at the base of Dan's shaft squeezed and it slapped her knuckles.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in surprise. "Did I hurt it?"

"No, no. It's all right. That just means it likes you."

"Ohhh," she said and returned her hand to caress gently along his length. Her fingers wrapped lightly around his girth and slid up and then around his head and then back down. "It feels so hard and smooth and strong in my hand all at the same time." She continued to stroke him with light and explorative fingers, like some amateur, and Dan reveled in the act she was putting on for him. She started to bend her head toward it and then stopped. Her face looked at him with surprise and hesitation.

"I... I just... I hope you don't think I'm a bad girl or anything, but I just want to taste it. Please? I've heard so much about it that I'm just dying to know what it tastes like. I promise I won't tell anyone about this." She continued to gently slide her hands all over his penis.

"Promise?" he asked. She nodded with her mouth slightly open and her eyes wide. "This'll be our little secret?"

"Oh, yes, I swear!"

"All right, then. Kiss the sides of it and kiss all the way up to the tip."

Jen's head dipped and moved hesitantly in as she held his cock upright. Her lips met with the side of his shaft and she gave it small, sweet kisses as she worked her way up. When she got to the head, she opened her mouth and shifted position to lie across his knees and look at him with child-like wonder on her face. Her beautiful C cups pressed against his thigh and her legs curled up to display that most magnificent of feminine curves.

"Go ahead, my little girl. It's ok." His mind was lost and he could swear Jen was a closeted 18 year-old virgin who had never tasted cock before. As her mouth closed around his head and her hand tightened slightly around his base, he inhaled with a shudder. Jen was licking his tip and massaging it with her lips as her hand squeezed and released his shaft. He felt harder than he ever had in his life, like he was fucking a virgin with a cock ring made for a midget. Jen took more into her mouth and gave little high-pitched moans.

"You like that, little girl? You like a man's cock in your mouth?"

Jen's head raised up and she looked at him over the tip as she pressed it against her lips. "Yes! Oh, it's so wonderful! I love it so much! It feels so good in my mouth... I only wish... I just wish I could put it in my pussy, but I don't want to do that yet. It's just so big and I really just want to wait until I'm a little older – "

Dan felt the drop door that led to the dark attic of his mind fall down. The beat up old footlocker in the corner was thrown open and it's contents spilled out across his consciousness. He was distantly aware of Jen's gasp as he bolted up, grabbed her shoulders and rolled her roughly over to pin her beneath him. He put both of her wrists above her head and held them tightly in his left hand. In his sickly twisting mind, they were such small and fragile and weak little girl's hands and he easily engulfed them. His knees pried and pushed her knees and legs apart with the help of his right hand as he reached it down to scoop under her left knee and bend it up. He slid the crook of his arm around the bend in her knee and held it pressed against her side as he viciously attacked her nipples with his tongue and teeth.

"No, please, sir!" Jen was whining in a high-pitched voice. Dan could only barely hear her with all the blood rushing in his ears. "I told you I couldn't! I'm just not ready yet!"

Dan maneuvered the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy and heard her squeal and sob. "Shhh, my little girl. It's ok," he said in a thick whisper with his face pressed against the side of her face, his lips next to her ear. "It's all right. Daddy's going to show you how much he loves you." He thrust his cock into her wet, tiny little virgin hole. The walls of her vagina grabbed and pulled him in and he groaned explosively. Jen cried out and sobbed.

"Oh, no... oh, god... oh, no..." she whined and cried in her little girl voice. Dan pumped his cock into her harder and faster with every little whimper. His face was still buried on her cheek and he continued to whisper to her.

"That's my good girl... Be Daddy's good little girl... It's ok... It won't be too much longer, now honey... Daddy's almost done..."

"Ohhh, Daddy, it hurts so much!" Jen cried and screamed in her throat. "It's too much for me, Daddy! Please! Please!"

He thrust into her faster and harder and grunted like a wild animal. Jen's every sob and whimper and whine drove his lust further over the edge. The ripcord that tied his cum in a tight, quivering bundle was torn apart by her tiny pleas. He released her leg and grabbed his cock before it exploded in her cunt and quickly crouched over her face as his other hand continued to hold her wrists. Her expression as she looked up at him was a delicious mix of surprise and submissiveness. He yanked hard on the glistening wand in his hand and felt the surging filth of his disgusting desire expel violently from his hole.

"Daddy, what are you – " she started to say. Cum shot into her mouth and then arced over her face to land across her nose and eyelids and forehead. She cried out again and provocatively thought to say, "No, Daddy, please don't!" Her words threw gasoline on his burning imagination and two more heavy arcs landed on her cheeks and chin as Dan felt every muscle in his body trying to squeeze more cum out of him. His face contorted and he pressed the head against her lips as the last drops pumped out. He didn't know what to do with the powerful sensations that were electrifying him and he turned his head and bit his own arm as he shuddered and started to shake uncontrollably. With a few deep breaths, he finally collapsed next to her. He could only just barely feel Jen sit up and kneel over his waist and lick the cum off his twitching cock as she also rubbed it off her own face and into her mouth. Dan's mind swam and sank and rose up and surrendered. She had teased out the ugly beast that crouched behind his lust and forced him to show it to her. He waited for her to interrogate him about it, but instead he felt her softly kissing his stomach and chest and face as she leaned over him.

"So, what are you doing next Saturday night?" she asked in a whisper.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fear and Lusting Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds