• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yard Sale Ch. 02

Yard Sale Ch. 02

(Note to the reader: This is the second chapter of the second part of a three part erotic novella I've tentatively titled "Making Love to Horrible People." The first part is titled "Fear and Lusting." Each part consists of about 4 or 5 chapters. I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback is more than welcome.)


Even though he looked clearly exhausted, Jim's enormous cock was still mostly hard. Jen was resting her head on Dan's knee and looking at Jim and playing with the top of her bra as she casually fingered her excited clitoris over her panties. Her chin and chest were still covered in his cum and her drool. Jim looked at her for a second and then exhaled loudly.

"Shit, man" Jim addressed Dan. "I'll be honest with you. Your bitch is hotter than the sun. I definitely want to fuck her pussy if that's cool with you. Just name the price."

Dan smiled again as he looked at Jim. Payday had come, and his little whore was going to know the price of disobeying him.

"James," Dan said as he stood up and adjusted his attire, "I believe we can work out an arrangement. I see you appreciate the high quality of my merchandise." Dan indicated Jen, who was busy teasing the edges of the crotch on her panties with her fingers while looking hungrily at James' still-throbbing member. "But my future wife's pussy is a valuable asset to me. Therefore, I propose this: You can rent Jen's cunt for an hour at the reasonable rate of 500. Or..." Dan said as he bent over Jen. "You can rent the whole thing for a thousand." Dan grabbed Jen by her hip and flipped her over so her ass was facing Jim. Then, he pulled aside her black lace panties to expose her engorged pussy and puckering tiny asshole. "Again, for an hour, she'll do everything you want."

Jim's cock immediately rebounded into a full-on erection. "No shit, dude?" he asked with eyes wildly staring at Jen's exposed beautiful ass and thighs. "Everything I want?" Jim started massaging his huge cock.

"Everything. She is a very obedient little slut." Dan heard Jen moan softly at this.

"Yeah, all right. One thou."

Jen had her head on the seat cushion of the chair but she turned it around to watch Jim. Her fingers were working slowly over her ass and pussy. Dan glanced down at her and then stared Jim in the eye. "Well, it's about 6 now, so you can have her till seven. Cash up front. That a good deal for you?"

Jim was fingering the firm head of his dick as he stared at Jen's hungry pussy. "Fuck yeah..." He dug out a billfold from his back pocket and pealed out some of the thick stack of bills. Dan tried not to be impressed. Jim tossed them on the table and then strode purposefully over to Jen, his cock bobbing and waving like some kind of divining rod as he walked.

Dan turned and looked down at Jen. Her eyes looked up at him with a mixture of fear and excitement. Dan grabbed her hair and leaned down close to her ear.

"I'm going to rent you out for an hour, whore. You're going to do everything he wants you to. If ever you object, I'm walking out that door and you're on your own. Are you ready to be the obedient slave you've always known you are?"

Jen paused for a second and her eyelids closed and imagined herself submitting her body to Jim's every wish like a dirty whore. She nodded sharply. Dan threw her back down on the seat cushion, disgusted and excited at the same time.

"Then just do it right and don't fuck it up," he said as he retreated to the couch, which was still warm and moist from Jen sucking Jim's cock. He leaned against the opposite corner from where they were and put his elbow on the armrest and crossed his legs.

I can't believe what we're doing, he thought. I love her so much, but she needs to learn her place. I wonder if what I really want is for her to reject this abuse right now and beg for forgiveness. But then... I'd only make her do something even more humiliating to make up for it. He put his forehead in his hand and watched them.

Jim stood above Jen as she knelt over the chair seat cushion. His massive cock, which Jen had estimated at around 10 inches with a good girth, now seemed a full foot long and rock-hard. He still had his jeans and shirt on and she was still only in her panties and bra and heels.

"Show me your pussy," Jim commanded.

Jen obediently pulled down her panties to around her thighs and bent down on the floor, reaching one hand behind her to spread her pussy lips apart. Her cum smeared face turned to look at him with anticipation. Jim looked down at Jen's glistening and engorged pussy lips and felt driven to taste her. He knelt down and grabbed Jen's perfectly sculpted hips in his huge hands and thrust his face in her cunt. She immediately gasped and felt her pussy pulse as Jim's tongue swirled around her folds, licking all of her dripping pussy juices into his mouth.

I'll be good, she thought wildly. He can take my pussy and use it whatever way he wants. I'll just bend over and take it. I won't even enjoy it. Dan will see what a good little slut I can be. I can let my body be sold and used and fucked and it's still only his. I won't even moan. I promise...

When he had finished sucking all the juices that were readily available, his tongue explored further until he found her clit. He immediately sucked it until he could nibble at it with his teeth. Jen bit back a gasp and put both elbows on the floor and arched her back more so he could better reach it. Her hair hid her face from Dan so he couldn't see her mouth open in ecstasy. Her hips started to move on their own to match Jim's licking. Her head rested on the carpet and her eyes closed as she enjoyed the insistent licking and chewing of Jim's mouth on her clit. She relaxed a little, thinking this whole hour might turn out to be much easier, and more pleasurable, than she at first thought.

Unfortunately for her, Jim had other ideas. While her vagina was delicious, Jim had filled his mouth enough with the taste of her. Now, his cock was insisting it be pleased. He retreated and stood above her, massaging his shaft and looking at Jen's pussy as it pulsed visibly from the stimulation. Jen tossed her hair and looked back and up at him.

Maybe not so easy after all, she thought. But looking at him standing powerfully over her, now she could think of nothing else but getting fucked.

Jim breathed a few short quick breaths and then knelt back down and brought the enormous head of his cock to Jen's pussy. Again, he seized her perfect hips in his hands and gently pressed his dick into her vagina. Jen's eyes widened and she ducked her head back down under her hair and silently screamed as she felt him penetrate her. She didn't know just how horny she had been before his thick shaft burrowed into her wet hole. Biting down on her wrist so she didn't yell out, she could feel Jim's massive erection thrusting ever deeper inside of her. The walls of her vagina complained and Jen felt as if she was being torn apart. She thought of Dan watching her get used and her clit throbbed and she bit down harder to keep silent.

He can't know I'm fucking loving this, she promised herself. I can't let him see just how filthy my desires truly are.

"Take it. Be a good slut and take it all," Jim was saying through clenched teeth.

Jen's eyes were welling with tears from the pain and humiliation, but she knew she had to keep still and silent. As Jim thrust his cock slowly and rhythmically into her vagina, she could feel her whorish impulses taking over and her pussy expanding to accept his thick, meaty girth. Soon, she couldn't resist breathing heavily as she surrendered her pussy to Jim, hoping Dan would think she was just struggling to take Jim's dick in her. Jim's hands searched out and found her round and firm tits. He massaged them over her bra as he fucked her. Then, he paused for a second, found the bra strap on her back and ripped it off of her with one grunt and pull of his powerful hands. Jen inhaled sharply but was soon overwhelmed as Jim thrust his cock even deeper into her. He leaned over more and grunted near her ear as he squeezed her tits and fucked her harder.

"You like taking this cock in your little hole, whore?" Jim whispered into her ear.

Jen paused only for a second, overwhelmed by both the deep penetration she was receiving and the fact that she was this man's prostitute.

"Yes," she whispered softly. Her head was turned away from Dan and she hoped he didn't hear her. Jim's cock thickened in her pussy and he fucked her harder. Jen opened her mouth and short little bursts of breath escaped her and blasted onto her forearm as she gripped it in her teeth. Jim had leaned over and grabbed her tits again, but he took one of his hands from her beautiful breasts and grabbed her hair and pulled sharply.

"Gonna fuck your little pussy like it's never been fucked, little slut."

Jen's cunt instantly responded to the rapid cock pounding it was receiving and produced a gush of juices. Jen could feel them traveling down her legs to wet her panties, still suspended around her perfect thighs. They quickly became soaked and Jen was aware she must look like a total whore to her master. With her face partially exposed to Dan, she tried to just breath deeply without the moaning or groaning the whore inside of her was begging to do.

Jim continued to fuck her, except with more speed and intensity. He held her hair tight and whispered feverishly to her.

"Yeah, take it, cunt... take it all. Show me what a good little fuck slut you are."

The sharp little breaths Jen took with every thrust of his cock now carried a small throaty pant. She loved to hear Jim tell her how much of a whore she was. A part of her was still concerned about what Dan might think of her, but that part was rapidly growing more silent. The slave-whore aspect of her nature was responding to Jim's words and his deep pounding of her pussy. Every tingling part of her screamed to submit completely to him and she was forced to oblige.

Jim fucked her harder and faster and her pussy juices streamed all over her thighs and legs. His breathing in her ear was deep and his whispered words of humiliation were a constant source of excitement.

"Look at you, bitch.... Look at you taking this much cock...you were sold, whore... You're just a piece of meat for me to fuck, now... I'm gonna use you like a cum rag."

Jim withdrew his throbbing cock from her gaping pussy and pulled her by the hair to stand up. Jen's knees barely managed it and she almost fell, but fortunately, Jim immediately forced her back on her knees, facing him. As he released her hair, he grabbed her face in both hands and forced her to look up at him.

"Suck your pussy juice off my cock, slut."

Jen's clit throbbed and she didn't even think before quickly putting her hands on Jim's hips and thrusting her mouth onto his cock. She remembered how to relax and take it down deeply. After accepting his cock into her throat a couple of times and producing spit enough to have streams of it trailing from his massive head to her mouth, she proceeded to lick his shaft up and down.

"Yes, bitch. Yes. Clean that cock off. Clean your slutty little pussy juice off. Drink it."

Jen eagerly responded and pulled Jim's jeans lower so she could suck his balls. She found them drenched with her own juices and realized she had been taking his cock fully inside of her. Her lust pulsed again and she gobbled hungrily at his ball sack as she held his massive cock above her face.

I'm going to do it, she thought frantically. I'm going to be this man's whore right in front of Dan. I'm going to let him fuck me hard and enjoy how he uses my body. I want to service him completely and be the good little whore-slave I've always wanted to be.

Jim took his cock in his hand and rubbed it against Jen's pretty face as she sucked his balls. "Yeah, you little slut. Suck my balls. Suck all your dirty little pussy cum off of them." Jen eagerly responded and tongued his balls vigorously.

"Play with your pretty titties while you do that." Jen moaned softly and continued sucking as she grabbed her breasts and massaged them. As she was holding her fabulous rack, she also pinched her nipples and licked back up and along Jim's shaft. Jim groaned at the sight of this hot little slut obeying his every command. He wanted to cum all over that pretty face and watch his sperm drip onto her beautiful breasts, but he knew something even more fantastic was available to him.

Jim reached down and pulled Jen's face away from his cock. She looked up at him with eyes that now burned with need. "Now, take your panties off and go stand near that chair."

Jen knew she was about to get fucked again and immediately leaped up, her entire body thrilled and ready. She reached down and pulled off her panties past her high heels. They were completely soaked with her own juices and she sniffed them briefly and moaned softly, only distantly aware that Dan caught a full glimpse of the dirty pleasure she took in it. She tossed them to the floor and turned her back to Jim as she stood next to the chair and leaned over the armrest.

Jim stepped over to stand behind her and Jen instinctively reached a hand around to grab his thick shaft and began stroking it. "Unhhh," he said. "Now you're learning how to be a good bitch." Jen moaned again, but then Jim grabbed her head and threw it down on the chair. Jen gasped in surprise and had to reach out and grab the opposite armrest to support herself. Jim reached down and roughly moved her legs apart. She was completely naked and exposed and unsure now what would happen next. She could feel the head of Jim's dick caressing her pussy lips, still wet and yearning to embrace him. She sighed with anticipation and turned to look back at him, her eyes asking for his cock.

"You want this cock, slut?"

"Yes," she whispered submissively.

"You gonna take it however I give it to you?"

"Yes," Jen moaned as her eyelids closed and she readied her pussy for another pounding.

"All right then, whore..." Jim moved the head of his cock up to Jen's tiny little asshole. His head was easily five times the size of her puckering little hole, and just looking at it resting there excited Jim. Jen was breathing heavily, expecting him to tease her butt and then plunge his cock in her pussy. Her vagina was so wet and wanting, she could think of nothing else.

Please put it in my pussy, she silently pleaded. Please, please, please make me your whore. Fuck my pussy raw! Let me cry out and yell and claw like I wanted to last time! She kept her thoughts to herself, but couldn't wait to shout them at the top of her lungs. But then, she felt an increased pressure of the head of Jim's cock at her asshole. Her eyes opened wide as she realized what he wanted. She pictured his massive cock and thought there was no way she could possibly take it in her ass.

"No, Jim, wait, please," she said as she tried to turn around.

Jim's large hands held her in place. "Fuck you, bitch. I bought you. Now it's time I own you." Jim spit on Jen's asshole and his thumb rubbed it into her hole. Jen arched back and around and grabbed one of his muscular arms and watched as he spit on her ass again and plunged his thumb deeper. She inhaled and exhaled slowly and tried to relax. His other hand pulled cunt juice from her pussy and pushed it in her ass and she felt his two fingers probe and spread her.

"AHHhhhnnn," she moaned worriedly.

"SHHHhhh, little bitch." His cock pressed into her asshole. Jen tried to turn her head to look at Dan, but Jim grabbed her hair by the scalp and forced her face into the seat back. His other hand was busily scooping Jen's gushing pussy juices onto his cock as it struggled to force its way into her ass.

"Come on, bitch. Give it up to me. Give me that sweet little ass. I bought it, now open it up for me."

Jen reached behind her at first and tried to grab Jim's arms to force him away, but then she remembered Dan's instructions. She had to submit or else she'd lose him. No one else had loved and forgiven her so much. She couldn't lose him. She then immediately placed her hands on her beautiful ass cheeks and tried to spread herself as wide as possible for Jim's enormous cock. It didn't do any good as she could feel her ass taking his massive head.

"OH, AHHH," She screamed into the chair as her asshole was violated. Jim gripped her hair tighter and Jen could feel it in her scalp. His other hand moved quickly from her pussy to her mouth and he force-fed her her own pussy juice. As soon as he did that, she sucked his fingers and her whore impulse took over again. She pushed down as if she was shitting on his cock and felt herself open for him.

"That's right, little bitch. I'm gonna fuck your tiny little ass and you're gonna take it." Jim's cock moved in a little deeper and Jen moaned and sucked his fingers more.

"Take it." The massive cock shoved deeper into Jen's tiny asshole.

"Take it." Jen could feel her sphincter muscles relaxing all the way as she accepted the giant cock up her ass. She began to moan louder.

"Take it all," Jim said as he took his fingers out of Jen's mouth and grabbed one of her tight ass cheeks and thrust his cock fully into her ass.

Jim began pumping his cock into her ass and Jen began moaning even more loudly than before. She stuffed her face into the chair back and gripped its sides tight and yelled with every thrust.

Whatever happens, she wildly thought, I'm going to be a good little whore. I'm going to let myself be thoroughly used and violated. He'll rip my ass apart and dump his cum in me and then throw me to the floor, but I'll be a good little fucking whore and take it all!

Jim's cock was thrusting ever deeper into her ass and her pussy just kept gushing juices. She remembered where she was for a second and she tried to reach under her as she was being violently rocked and hold the fluids in her hands to keep her grandmother's chair from getting soaked, but it wasn't enough. She was so wet from all the fucking Jim was giving her that she could feel the armrest she was bent over was soaked and filthy. After a few seconds, she just stopped trying and submitted to being used like a dirty whore, which only made her wetter.

"You like that, slut? You like how my big cock is filling your ass?" Jim grunted.

"Yes!" Jen exclaimed, no longer even thinking what Dan might think.

"You worthless piece of shit, I'm gonna cum in your ass."

Jen's pussy throbbed in response and she found herself saying, "Yes! Please cum in my ass!"

Jim felt his cock stiffen even more and his muscles tighten. He had this hot little slut bent over a chair with his bursting member in her ass, and she was about to take his full load deep in her. His eyes widened and he started almost shouting his wild groans. "Fuck! Yesss... take it bitch. TAKE IT!"

With that his balls churned out a full load of hot semen that splashed deep into Jen's gaping asshole. She could feel the immediate warmth of his load and her clit pulsed with excitement. She almost came as she moaned loudly and Jim shuddered above her with his cock stuck in her ass and spilling out load after load of cum. Even before he was finished, he withdrew his dick and scooped out some of his cum from her stretched hole and reached around to force-feed it to her it. Jen gobbled it hungrily, only more excited at the prospect of tasting her own ass. Jim then turned her around and sat her on the chair, her ass and pussy juices spilling out, and made her clean his cock off.

"Clean my dick, bitch. Get you're fucking filth off of it."

Jen sucked and licked his cock while she could feel her pussy and ass pushing out everything Jim had given her. She knew she had become the whore she always wanted to be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yard Sale Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 632 milliseconds