• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 0 Ch. 07

Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 0 Ch. 07

Authoress's notes: This story takes place very soon after the end of the Second Galactic Civil War. It is a prequel to Imperial Prostitute SX-51472. Thanks to meathead96 for editing this entire story for me.

Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute SX-51472 ZERO

Chapter 7 of 8

A few days after realizing that she is SX-51472. . .

"Hi Chief," Seventy-Two said with a smile as he came into the room.

"Hey babe," he replied as he closed the door behind himself. He was close to fifty years old, and close to twenty kilos overweight.

Seventy-Two watched him as he stripped off his uniform tunic. Even though they were on leave, all Imperial Personnel here had to be in uniform when they weren't in their quarters. Unless they were busy fucking a recruit. This got the recruits used to serving men and women in uniform.

The Senior Chief Petty Officer's chest and what Seventy-Two could see of his back were very hairy. As she strutted towards him in her fifteen centimeter stiletto heels, she caught a whiff of his body odor.

"Let me get that for you, Chief," she said as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Sure thing, babe," he replied as she unfastened his pants and pulled his cock out.

Besides her stiletto heels, Seventy-Two was wearing her training collar, nerfhide breast harness, waist cincher, chastity belt, chrono, and comlink. Seventy-Two looked up into his eyes as she slowly took his smallish cock into her mouth. Well, she tried to look into his eyes. His belly was so big that she couldn't keep eye contact as she sucked his dick.

Seventy-Two was a little disconcerted at not being able to look him in the eye, but a ProCorps trooper didn't let things like that interfere with their performance. A couple of minutes later, he had her get up, and go to the bed.

There he used the chains that were connected to the four corners of the bed to restrain her spread-eagle. Then he used the remote they had given him to unlock the durasteel plate on the front of her chastity belt.

Seventy-Two did her best not to grunt from his weight as he climbed on top of her. If he heard her do that, he might think she thought he was fat, and that might upset him. A ProCorps trooper would never do anything to make a superior feel bad about themselves.

Seventy-Two spent the next twenty-five minutes being fucked by the middle-aged, overweight Senior Chief Petty Officer. Of course, even though she was cuffed spread-eagle, she didn't just lie there. She bucked her hips, squeezed his cock with her pussy, and encouraged him to fuck her harder.

Since his cock was so small, and he was fucking her through the hole in her chastity belt, she was nowhere near an orgasm when he was. Still, when he shot his load into her, Seventy-Two bucked and screamed so he would think he was the best lover she had ever had.

Seventy-Two loved sex so much more now than she did before the Academy. She found it so much more satisfying when she concentrated on pleasuring her partner instead of her own selfish desires. Alema Rar had tried to teach her that after the Yuuzhan Vong War, but she hadn't wanted to learn. Before Seventy-Two would have been upset at not orgasming, but now she was just happy that she had been able to satisfy an Imperial Naval trooper.

After the Chief used the 'fresher, he came back and locked the durasteel plate back onto the front of her chastity belt. "Thank you so much, Chief," she cooed as he began releasing her from her bondage. "You were great," she added with a wink and a smile.

"You too, babe," he replied with a smile and a pat on her thigh. "I got to go though, these days I can only get it up for one shot," he said with some resignation.

"Bye bye Chief," she called after him as he left.

Seventy-Two hoped that he felt like he had gotten his credits worth out of her. Since she was only a recruit, she knew that he hadn't paid much to fuck her, but it was still her duty to do her best for the Empire at all times, whether she was pleasuring a client, or performing other duties.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next day, in Major Drasi's office. . .

"Seventy-Two, since you don't use your old name anymore, and you go by SX-51472, don't you think you should legally change it?" Major Drasi asked her.

Seventy-Two hadn't really thought about her old name in awhile. She certainly didn't have a problem with legally changing it. "Yes Sir," she answered with a smile.

"Great," Major Drasi replied. "I've got the document right here, ready to go.

Seventy-Two took it, and began scanning through it. When she got to the part with her new name, she looked up at him and smiled. The Empire had chosen the perfect name for her. Then she quickly scrolled down to the signature box, and put her thumbprint in it. Now she was legally—and proudly—SX-51472, in the full eyes of the law.

"Thank you Sir!" Seventy-Two said happily as she handed the datapad back to him.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A week later . . .

Seventy-Two was sitting in a small waiting room on some Imperial Space station. She didn't know the name of it, or where it was, and didn't care. They had told her to put on her ProCorps dress uniform and then put her on Major Drasi's ship, and now they were here.

ProCorps Recruit SX-51473, who was called Seventy-Three now, came out of the office and nodded towards her. She had synthflesh over the scars on her forehead, since they were so distinctive. Seventy-Two stood up, straightened her uniform, and walked into the office. Inside was Major Drasi, and a perky twenty-something human woman.

"Hi, I'm Ashlee Kruse from the Galactic Alliance Consultant," the woman said with an outstretched hand.

"SX-51472," Seventy-Two replied with a small smile as she briefly shook her hand.

Just like Major Drasi had predicted, the GA representative didn't expect to run into a famous Jedi—or two—so she didn't show the slightest recognition of who Seventy-Two used to be.

"Well, let's get on with this," Ashlee said. "Es-Ex-Five-One-Four-Seven-Two, I am also representing the planet Corellia, as well as the Alderaan Alliance, as you requested."

"Yes Ma'am, Thank you," Seventy-Two replied politely.

"Now, since you want to remain anonymous, all you have to do is put your thumbprint on the documents. Then the computer will automatically match your thumbprint to your old name, and remove it from the citizenship resisters for the Galactic Alliance, Corellia, and the Alderaan Alliance. Your identity should remain a secret, just as you requested," Ashlee explained.

"Yes Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied. That was what Major Drasi had told her would happen.

"Alright, this document says that you are renouncing your Galactic Alliance, Corellia, and Alderaan Alliance citizenships. This process is irreversible. If you ever want any of them back, you'll have to apply through normal channels," Ashlee informed her as she passed her the datapad.

"Yes Ma'am," Seventy-Two replied as she scanned through the datapad to the bottom, and put her thumbprint in the box.

Now she was no longer legally a citizen of the Alderaan Alliance. Then she pulled up the next document, and renounced her Corellian citizenship. Finally she renounced her Galactic Alliance citizenship. Seventy-Two felt like a giant weight had been lifted from her shoulders as she handed the datapad back to her.

"Alright Es-Ex-Five-One-Four-Seven-Two, everything looks good," Ashlee told her. "I hope you are satisfied with your decision today."

Seventy-Two wasn't going to respond, but she sensed that Major Drasi wanted her to. "I am Ma'am, thank you," she replied cheerfully.

Once Major Drasi, Seventy-Two, and Seventy-Three returned to the ship, he gave each of them another datapad.

"Now recruits, both of you are stateless beings. That means that no government is legally concerned for either of you. While both of you are in the Imperial Navy, this doesn't really matter, as the Empire will take care of you. However, if you want, you can becomes permanent subjects of the Empire," Major Drasi informed them.

"Now, just so the two of you know, as Imperial subjects, not Imperial citizens, you will have basically no rights at all. You can not own any personal property; you can be arrested and imprisoned without trial for as long as the Empire wants to hold you. You can be conscripted into the military at anytime, for an indefinite duration. Since you are already enlisted in the ProCorps, that last part doesn't really matter. Any questions?" he asked them.

"No Sir," the both replied promptly.

"Okay then. The choice is completely up to each of you. While the Empire doesn't really like having stateless beings with in its borders, as long as you are in the Navy or Army, everything will be fine. Actually your rights as a stateless being are pretty much the same as if you were an Imperial Subject, but by becoming an Imperial Subject, you are legally acknowledging that you have no rights, and acknowledging that the Empire has complete control over your life."

"Yes Sir," the both answered.

Seventy-Two knew that she would much rather be an Imperial subject than a stateless being. She quickly put her thumbprint in the appropriate box, and noticed Seventy-Three doing the same.

"Good," Major Drasi said as he collected the datapads. He brought up another document, and passed them back to them. "Since the Empire can conscript both of you at anytime, you might as well go ahead and change your enlistment to an indefinite time," he said casually, as if he were suggesting what to have for lunch.

Seventy-Two scanned the datapad, and saw that it was for an indefinite enlistment in the Imperial Navy, until such a time as the Empire no longer has need of her service. She reached the end, and quickly put her thumbprint in the box. As Seventy-Two handed Major Drasi the datapad back, she was happier than she had been in a very long time.

Next Major Drasi unlocked their uniforms, and told them to undress. Both recruits complied, and were quickly down to their collars, chronos, comlinks, corsets, and chastity belts. Then he had them put their boots back on, and gave each of them a black synthrubber dildo with a magnetic base.

"Alright, recruits, attach your dicks to the front of your chastity belts, then lay down in a sixty-nine position. Seventy-Two, since you are smaller, you get on top."

"Yes Sir," they replied as they got into position.

Then Major Drasi produced a hand held holocamera, and had them suck each other's synthrubber cocks while he watched, and recorded their performance. "Make sure you do your best, recruits," he told them. "This is for High Moff Fel."

A ProCorps trooper always did their best, but Seventy-Two made sure to try extra hard since they were performing for High Moff Fel, and she sensed Seventy-Three do the same.

Seventy-Two knew that they were performing solely for the benefit of Major Drasi and Moff Fel. Neither Seventy-Three nor she could achieve orgasm from sucking each other's dildo. Still, Seventy-Two hoped she could make Major Drasi and Moff Fel happy. After about ten minutes, Major Drasi unlocked their chastity belts, and had them do a sixty-nine eating each other's pussies.

Seventy-Two eagerly dove into her snatch, and gasped in pleasure as Seventy-Three licked her own. Seventy-Two made sure to keep her eyes on the holocamera and Major Drasi as much as she could. About six or seven minutes later, both Seventy-Three and she were on the edge of orgasm. Both looked up at Major Drasi for permission, and when he nodded, they came together, licking up each other's cum.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Seventy-Two took a deep breath as she calmed herself. She was about to play the part of a domme for the first time at the Academy. ProCorps troopers had to please their clients in a variety of situations, and if one wanted to be restrained and spanked, then they were expected to provide that service.

As a domme, Seventy-Two was wearing a black skin-tight synthhide bodysuit, complete with half-finger gloves. A black corset with silver trim was around her torso. The Imperial Emblem, also in silver, was on the front. She was also wearing glossy black crotch high boots with silver metallic soles and eighteen-centimeter heels.

Seventy-Two's chrono and comlink were on her wrists, over the bodysuit. Since she was still a ProCorps recruit, her training collar was also locked around her neck. The chrono and comlink each had two rows of two centimeter long spikes maglocked around them, and her collar had two rows of three centimeter long spikes around it. Seventy-Two knew the collar would still shock her if she needed that level of correction, though.

Seventy-Two walked into the dungeon and found a hooded female kneeling a couple of meters from the door. Then she saw the two death stars on her tits, and realized that it was Stormie, who had given her her own ProCorps tattoos. The hood was a standard ProCorps training hood, with magnetic strips between the layers of nerfhide around the eyes and mouth. Currently the blindfold and gag were attached to the hood. According to the information Seventy-Two had received, the gag was a cock gag, and the earbuds in the hood were turned off, leaving her in silence. Seventy-Two had been told that her client liked not knowing who her Mistress or Master was, and preferred they didn't speak unless necessary. That was why she was hooded, gagged, collared, cuffed, and naked.

First Seventy-Two stepped over to the discipline implements hanging on a wall, and selected a stiff crop, and a leash. Then she slowly walked around her slave, admiring her tattoos. Her heels clicked rhythmically on the floor. Then, without saying a thing, she reached out and struck her ass with the crop.

Stormie flinched, but didn't move. Seventy-Two sensed that she wanted more, so she promptly smacked her ass and thighs several more times as she continued to circle her. After the seventh blow, she stopped, and stood in front of her. Seventy-Two reached out with her crop, and flicked her left nipple, then her right.

Then Seventy-Two leaned down, and attached the leash to the front of her slave's collar. She tugged up on it, and Stormie climbed to her feet, and blindingly followed her to a large X-cross by the wall. Seventy-Two quickly uncuffed her, and strapped her to it, facing out.

Seventy-Two paused a moment, then began vigorously cropping her from her thighs to her tits. She sensed Stormie's pain, and arousal as she rained blows down on her. After several dozen red marks were left on her sub, Seventy-Two went over to the supplies, and retrieved a pair of nipple clamps. Stormie let out a delicious yelp of pain as she put them on her. So far, Seventy-Two hadn't said a word. She sensed that Stormie was getting even more aroused at not hearing her too.

Next Seventy-Two unstrapped her submissive, and flipped her around on the cross, so she was facing the wall, with her back out. Then Seventy-Two switched out her crop for a flogger with wide nerfhide tails, and began flogging her back. After a couple of minutes she switched out the flogger for one with longer, thinner tails, and flogged her some more.

When she sensed that Stormie was suitably aroused, and flogged, Seventy-Two unstrapped her from the cross, and buckled a twenty-five centimeter long strap-on dildo onto her. Then Seventy-Two led her to a padded platform about a meter high. Even though she was a ProCorps trooper serving an Imperial, Stormie wanted to bring her Mistress to orgasm before she earned her own. Seventy-Two had her lay on her back on the platform, then she chained her spread-eagle to it. Once she was in position, Seventy-Two straddled her, and impaled herself on the dildo.

Seventy-Two spent the next ten minutes or so bouncing up and down on the strap-on. While she did, she also liberally cropped Stormie's tits and anything else she could reach with her crop. Seventy-Two squeezed the dildo with her cunt muscles as she went up and down, just like she had been trained to do to a real cock. Still, she felt weird.

Even though Stormie was being aroused by making her Mistress orgasm, Seventy-Two had the urge to pleasure her instead. Stormie did her part by bucking her hips, and the strap-on, against Seventy-Two's throbbing pussy. Finally, Seventy-Two screamed out in orgasm.

Once she recovered, she uncuffed her submissive, and led her by her leash to a padded bondage bench. Then she took the strap-on off Stormie, and silently guided her to straddle the bench. Seventy-Two strapped her ankles, knees, and wrists to it. Another wide strap went over her back, to hold her still. Once she was properly secured, Seventy-Two put the strap-on dildo onto herself, and started fucking Stormie from behind with it.

Seventy-Two heard Stormie moaning through her gag as she thrust into her pussy, and smiled as her sub struggled against her restraints. Seventy-Two picked up her crop, and began vigorously cropping her legs and back as she fucked her. Soon she felt Stormie tense, and moan out in orgasm.

Seventy-Two kept fucking her until she had another orgasm. After the second one, she moved around to the front of the bench, and removed the cock gag from Stormie's mouth. Then Seventy-Two pushed her strap-on into her mouth, and had her clean off both their pussy juices from it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 7 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 0 Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 829 milliseconds