• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jill's XXXmas Adventure Ch. 03

Jill's XXXmas Adventure Ch. 03

Slowly, my mind began to awaken. I felt a warm arm around my body, caressing one of my breasts. It gently massaged it and rubbed my nipple. Behind me, the naked body of my daddy pressed up against my back. I could feel that he must have placed his cock between my legs from behind, and now he moved it in and out so that it was rubbing up against the outside of my pussy.

I lay in the spoon position enjoying the feel of him touching me. He began to kiss my neck and then nibble on my ear. It was not long before, I couldn't help but let a moan escape my lips.

I heard daddy softly whisper in my ear. "Merry Christmas baby."

I sat up and looked at him with a huge smile. "It is Christmas! Oh daddy, Merry Christmas." I gave him a kiss and jumped out of bed.

He laughed. "Well, I guess Christmas is more important than making your daddy happy."

I blushed. "I'm sorry daddy, but it's Christmas day. Can we open our presents now?"

I looked at him anxiously, and he laughed again. "Yes, I guess we can. Get dressed and we'll go open them up."

I reached for my panties and stopped. "Why get dressed? Jeff has seen me naked so who cares what we are wearing? Let's just go nude today."

Daddy raised his eyebrows and shrugged. "I guess if you don't mind, then neither do I"

I ran out the bedroom to the living room where Jeff was still sleeping. Jumping onto his sleeping body I sang, "We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."

Jeff laughed as he pushed me off him. "Get off me or this is the last Christmas you will ever see."

Daddy stood there naked watching Jeff and I. "Jill suggested we all go nude today. I think it's her way of not taking the time to dress so she can open up presents earlier. Since you and her have been fucking, I don't suppose you have any problem with us all being Christmas nudist?"

Jeff looked at me and shook his head. "Nope. No problem at all."

I grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the bed, and over to the Christmas tree. Daddy pulled a kitchen chair over near the tree and sat down. I started looking over the presents while Jeff pulled his shorts off and threw them over onto the bed.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "This is from Jeff and me, daddy."

Handing it to him, I smiled with expectation. He looked at the gift in surprise. "I thought you were anxious to open gifts, not give me one. I guess I underestimated you baby. I'm sorry."

I waved off his apology and watched as he unwrap it. He pulled out a large hard covered book and laughed. On the cover was a picture of a man standing with a woman hanging onto him, speared onto his cock. The title read, "1000 Ways to Satisfy Lust."

Jeff grinned, "Maybe we can try out a few of those ways."

Daddy looked at me and nodded. "Most definitely"

We continued to open presents and just enjoy our time exchanging gifts. I had to try on some of my new clothes but after making sure they looked good on me, I quickly got back to being nude when I was done.

I was looking at a necklace I had received when daddy called me to him. I stepped over to where he sat and he pulled me onto his lap. "Your plane leaves tonight, so I don't want to waste any of our time together."

He put his hands around my face, holding it firmly and gently. Our lips almost touched when he opened his mouth and licked my lips. I opened my mouth also and touched his tongue with mine. Our tongues gently touched and rubbed against each other. He moved closer to kiss me and his tongue slipped into my mouth as he began to suck on my lower lip.

I felt his hand go to my leg. He gently rubbed inside my thigh. His hand would go close to my pussy but never touch me. I kept hoping that he would touch me. I let my legs spread apart more, but he just kept teasing me.

I reached down, took his hand and put it on my pussy. He kept kissing me while he quietly chuckled. I didn't care if he thought it funny as long as he now touched me. He didn't disappoint me. He rubbed my wet pussy lips and massaged my clit. I moved my hips up towards him, wanting more. His hand moved down to my tight little pussy hole and slide a finger in. I could feel him moving inside me, searching. Then I felt him touch a place that sent me moaning. He stayed on that spot, pressing lightly as he massaged it. I was not constantly moaning with pleasure.

Pulling his finger out he turned me around to face him. He made me straddle him and pulled me down toward his lap. Taking his cock in hand, he maneuvered it to my hungry pussy. He slides it into my pussy while I sat down on top of it. I sat facing him with his cock now buried within me. We deep kissed again and I began to move up and down his wonderful cock.

My breasts bounced up and down as we fucked. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the magnificent sensation of being fucked. A sudden light caught my attention, and I looked to find Jeff taking pictures of daddy fucking me. He took pictures of us at different angles. Some close ups of his cock embedded in me. Others of our bodies fused together in lovemaking.

Daddy moaned as he came and shot his load of cum into me. I was afraid he would stop, but somehow he didn't get very soft and we continued to fuck. My body started to get tingly with a lot of sexual energy. I knew I was about to cum. It would not be long. I felt like I had to pee. Then a sense of weightlessness started in my virgina and spread throughout my body. My legs, pussy, tummy, breasts and all the way to my head seemed to become bathed in a warm waterfall of pleasure. It felt like this was happening to someone else. The world went gray to my sight. My vision got narrower and narrower so that as I looked into daddy's face, that was all I saw. I saw him saying something, but I could not hear him. Then the world went dark.

I opened my eyes to find myself lying on the bed. Daddy and Jeff were sitting beside me watching.

"What happened?" I asked.

Daddy patted my hand. "You came so hard that you fainted."

I sat up. I still felt the after glow of my orgasm. It felt like I had been working out and now was resting afterwards. "Wow! I want to do that again."

Daddy and Jeff laughed at me. Daddy patted Jeff's shoulder. "You fuck her this time. I will join you after I take some pictures of the two of you."

With a smile, Jeff crawled to me and kissed me. I could tell that he was not as experienced as daddy but Jeff still felt good. We lay together with my naked flesh all sweaty. Jeff rubbed my nipples while we began to deep kiss. He was a little rougher than daddy was, so I took whispered, "Don't rush it. Just take your time and be softer."

He learned fast. His hands softly rubbed my nipples and his tongue, which before seemed to be on a mission to get as deep into my throat as possible, now played and touched my tongue. Our tongues explored each other and rubbed against each other.

I felt him move his hand to my pussy where he found my clitoris. I moaned as he gently ran his finger over my clit. "Ohhh Jeff. That's so nice."

I began to rub his cock and feel how hard he was. Jeff moved between my legs but daddy stopped him, saying, "Let her get on top. I have an idea."

Being a good girl, I obeyed my daddy and got on top of Jeff. I lay on him with my leg spread. Jeff put his cock to my hole and shoved. Daddy had been taking pictures the whole time Jeff and I were together and now he got some close up pictures of Jeff's cock inside my pussy. Jeff was fucking me while I moved up and down with him. We got into a good rhythm so that we even moaned together.

Then I felt someone's hand on my butt. I looked to find daddy getting behind me and holding onto my butt. He had a tube of KY jelly, and he smeared it on my asshole and his cock. I got a little nervous as I thought about what he was about to do.

Daddy gently spoke, "Nothing to worry about Jill. Just relax and enjoy."

I lay on top of Jeff while daddy put his cock up to my asshole and pushed. His cock didn't go anywhere at first, but then I felt him start to slide slowly inside my ass. I tried hard to relax, but it was difficult. It felt like he was stretching my asshole to where it would tear. His cock went deeper and I felt like I had to go take a shit. He began to fuck me in the ass and Jeff returned to fucking my pussy.

Having two cocks inside me made the sensations of fucking more intense. My brother and father were doing all the work while I lay there and enjoyed being fucked. Thankfully, daddy had put a lot of lube on. He shoved his cock in and with each thrust, he kept hitting a wall inside me.

I lay between the two most wonderful men in my life as they both fucked me. Their hips moved quickly in and out, in and out. Jeff was the first to cum. He shot his load into my pussy and then collapsed beneath me. He lay there and we kissed while daddy continued to fuck my ass. He finally came and shot his load of cum into my ass.

Daddy rolled off me and we lay there together in each other's arms. Daddy looked at me quizzically. "Did you cum?"

I shook my head. "I think that one time with you must have taken a lot out of me. I still enjoyed getting fucked, but I didn't cum.

I got up and got a glass of water. Daddy asked if we wanted some pizza, and what kind we wanted. He phoned in his order, and we all met back on the bed. I then took Jeff's cock and started to suck on it. I could taste my pussy on him. His cock was soft but as I sucked on it, I could feel it growing. While sucking on Jeff, I also reached out to rub daddy's cock and began to jack him off.

I enjoyed sucking cock. Having my brother's manhood in my mouth thrilled me. I pressed my tongue against his cock as it slid in and out of my mouth. As I sucked, he held my head and moved his hips up to send his deeper into my mouth.

Daddy had his hands on my breasts massaging them. He flicked my nipples and rolled them between his fingers. I enjoyed feeling him touching my breasts. I enjoyed feeling him touching me anywhere.

As I sucked Jeff's cock, he moaned. "I'm going to cum."

Daddy told him. "Shoot it on her face. Shoot your cum onto her face Jeff."

My brother quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth and immediately his cum started to spray me. I giggled while he kept shooting more and more of his sticky white cum on my face.

Then daddy took a hold of his cock and began to pound up and down it himself. After a few seconds, he started to spray out his cum. He aimed for my face, and I got another shower of sperm to join what Jeff had already sprayed on me.

Once he was done, I laughed. "I gotta see this."

I ran to the bathroom to see what my face looked like. I had cum dribbling down my face. A big glob was covering my left eyes so that I was looking through a haze with it. My nose had some dribbling down to my mouth where more cum had splattered. I laughed as I watched the thick white goo running down my face.

I started walking back to the living room when the doorbell rang. Daddy called out, "It's the pizza. I'll get it.

I went to the door and opened it. A guy about 20 years old stood there with a pizza box in his hands. He opened his mouth to say something but froze. He just looked at me standing in the doorway with cum dribbling down my face. I smiled at him. "Daddy will be with the money."

I took the pizza from him and went back in. The guy never said a word; he just kept staring at me. Daddy, still nude, came out to him and gave him some money. He closed the door and the pizza guy never did move until that door was closed.

We ate pizza and talked about how much fun we had been having. We talked about how our time together had become much more than we could ever have dreamed possible. We made plans for getting together again.

We rested up some before we had to dress and get ready for Jeff, and I go fly back home. We wanted to stay with daddy but of course, that was impossible.

"I envy you Jeff." Daddy told my brother. "You will get to fuck your sister all the time."

Jeff looked at me and smiled. "I think we have had a good start already. Maybe we can even join the Mile High Club on the way home."

His statement puzzled me. "The what?"

Daddy explained. "He wants to fuck you on the plane. I don't blame him. If I was on the plane with you, I would fuck you from coast to coast."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jill's XXXmas Adventure Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds