• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Prescription for Pleasure Ch. 02

Prescription for Pleasure Ch. 02

You probably need to read chapter one for chapter two to make any sense.

*

The ride home from Deanna's Office was a quiet one. Carol was still trying to rationalize everything that transpired. She felt ashamed of the feelings she had when she was holding Chris's cock. He was her son, women are not supposed to have these feelings for their son.

"What was she going to do? How was she going to react after they get home? Would he want her to help him tonight? If he did, could she control herself?" Carol wondered.

Her train of thought was broken when Chris said. "Mom, you just missed the driveway. Are you alright?"

"What? Yeah I'm all right, I was just thinking about our new situation. That's all." Carol told him.

After turning the car around and finely arriving at home Carol told Chris, "Why don't you take a shower while I will get dinner started. "Will spaghetti be all right with you?"

Chris answered. "I'm famished, Spaghetti sounds great."

While Chris ran upstairs to take a shower, Carol began making the spaghetti. While stirring the spaghetti sauce, her mind kept taking her back to Chris's cock. The more she tried to forget it, the worse it got. It was a magnificent cock. She could see it in her hand and it felt so good. Worse yet, her pussy was getting wet just thinking about it.

Meanwhile, Chris was in the shower thinking about what had transpired also. His cock began to harden at the thought of his mother jerking him off. Thinking of his lovely mother, he started stroking his cock when a violent pain jolted him at the base of his penis. Screaming from the pain he fell with a loud thud in the shower.

Hearing the commotion upstairs, Carol turned the stove off and ran upstairs. When she entered the bathroom Chris was curled up in a ball on the shower floor wrenching around in pain. "Honey, are you alright? What happened? Carol exclaimed.

Hurting and embarrassed, Chris stammered. "It uh, happened again; uh, uh, while I was taking a shower my thing got hard and uh, uh, all of a sudden I had a sharp pain in my midsection so I fell down.."

Climbing into the shower to help him Carol said. "I'm calling Deanna and have her come over right away. First, we need to get you up and out of this shower. Do you think you can walk?"

Assuring his mother the pain was subsiding, he began slowly pulling himself up from the shower floor. When Carol put Chris's arm over her shoulder to help him up, the water continued cascading down upon them. Carol was soaking wet when she finally got him to his feet.

As she helped into his room Chris could not ignore the way her wet blouse clung to her tits. He wanted to reach an out and touch them but knew better of it. Looking at his beautiful mother's tits had his cock hardening yet again. He tried to think of something else but his mind kept betraying him and his eyes would wander back to her tits.

When they reached his bed Carol helped him to lay down. Noticing his hardening cock she asked him. "Honey, are you hurting right now? If you are, tell me exactly where the pain is so I can tell Deanna."

"I'm not hurting right now but when I was in the shower the sharp pain started at the base of my cock err, I mean of my penis. It was almost like someone shoved a knife into it." Chris answered his mom.

Looking at Chris's big hard cock Carol knew she had to leave the room soon or it wouldn't be long before she had it in her mouth. She said. "I'll be right back, I'm going to call Deanna and tell her what has happened. Don't do anything until I get back."

Carol rushed downstairs and called Deanna, excitedly she told her. "Deanna, I need you to come over quick! I need your help! Chris had another episode while he was taking a shower! He said it felt like someone stabbed him in his penis! What do I do?"

Trying to get her sister to calm down, Deanna explained. "Everything's going to be okay. It's going to take me a little while before I can get there. Listen to me, you are going to have to help him yourself. I know it's going to be awkward but you have to help him. His symptoms are a little more severe than I first thought."

"I don't know if I can go through with it. He's my son for god's sake. Lord knows I would do anything for him. I just don't think I can handle it by myself. Can't you come right away?" Carol pleaded with her sister.

Reassuring Carol there was nothing immoral about what she had to do, Deanna told her. "Listen to me, Chris has a medical condition. He needs your help. Quit being such a damn prude! It's not like you're going to be fucking him! Just get some lotion and jerk him off! I'll be there soon as I can."

Stunned at the way her sister talked to her, Carol hung up the phone and went to her bedroom to get the lotion. Thinking to herself, 'She doesn't understand. I'm not appalled at the thought of jerking him off, his cock is beautiful. It's been so long since I had a real man, I'm afraid I'll enjoy it too much and end up fucking my own son.'

Still conflicted, Carol took her wet clothes off and put on her bathrobe. Putting the lotion in the pocket of her robe she started down the hallway to Chris's room. Just as she turned to enter his room she realized she had forgotten to put on a new set of underwear. She wondered to herself, 'Did I really forget or did I do it on purpose? Please God, give me the willpower to behave myself.'

Chris was lying on the bed, his massive cock bouncing up and down on his belly. It looked like a demon serpent calling to her. She knew deep down in her mind that the minute she put her hands on it, her willpower would wane. Standing in the doorway admiring her son's magnificent cock was making her pussy wet. She couldn't imagine what was going to happen after she touched it.

Chris's cock was every man's dream, except for the pain. Not only was it long, it was thick. Back when he went to high school all of the guys called him horse because of his big cock. While it gave him a certain status among the guys it worked against him with girls.

He dated regularly and had his share of girlfriends but when they saw his big cock, most of them shied away. Only one girl ever even attempted to let him fuck her, Mindy Carson. Chris had barely put the head of his cock into her before she started screaming for him to take it out. After the embarrassing episode with Mindy, Chris decided to wait until college to try and fuck another girl.

While waiting on his mom, Chris kept thinking. 'College was supposed to be fun. How am I going to finally get laid, if every time I get a hard-on, it's going to hurt like hell. I sure hope Aunt Deanna can cure me.'

When his mom came through his bedroom door, he could see the look of trepidation on her face. Thinking his Aunt Deanna must have told her something bad about his condition, he sat up in the bed and asked. "What's wrong, am I dying? Oh shit, that's it I'm dying! Go ahead, tell me the truth! I can take it!"

Upon hearing her son think he was dying, Carol rushed to him and hugged him tight. She told him. "No son you're not dying. Everything's going to be alright. Deanna will be here shortly. She explained everything to me and I know what to do."

"But mom, I saw the look in your eyes when you came in here. You looked like it might be the last time you ever saw me. If there's something wrong I want to know. Please, just tell me." Chris implored.

Looking into her son's eyes Carol explained to him why she was looking at him that way. "Honey, you're not dying. You have to realize you have a rare condition. Plus it's not normal for a mother to have to do what needs to be done to make you well. I'm just a little nervous, that's all. Just lay back and let mommy make you feel better."

After explaining her feelings to Chris, Carol took the lotion out of her robe and squirted it in her hand. She started vigorously rubbing her small hands together. When she felt the lotion was warm enough, she gently started stroking his cock.

Trying to keep her emotions in check Carol began sliding her hands up and down Chris's cock like a pro. She made sure when she reached the head of his cock to grip it extra hard as are hand passed over the top. Every now and then she would look up to Chris and ask if he was feeling any pain at the base of his penis.

Each time she asked Chris if he was in pain, he would shake his head letting her know he was fine. He still could not comprehend why the only time he had the sharp pain in his cock was when he tried to jerk himself off.

It had only been a few minutes since Carol began to stroke his cock when her willpower started fading. His cock looked even more massive in her small hands. It had been a long time since she had a cock in her hands and she could already feel the wetness developing between her legs. Her clit was throbbing so hard it felt as if it was on fire.

Knowing she would lose all of her willpower soon, she started stroking his cock earnestly. She had to make him cum cum and quick.

Chris was enjoying the pleasure his mom was bestowing upon him. She hadn't noticed that with all the attention she was paying to his cock one of her breasts had fallen out of her robe.

His mouth was watering to put one in his mouth when his mom looked up at him and said. "This isn't working son, my arms are getting sore. Close your eyes, Mommy is going to try something else."

Before Chris could shut his eyes he watched his mother's warm mouth enveloping his cock. When she took as much if him into her mouth as possible Chris screamed. "Oohh my goddd, feeeels so gooood! I can't believe it, Mom your sucking my cock!"

Hearing his words only spurred Carol on. Her willpower was gone. The only feelings she had now were that of unbridled lust. His cock tasted so good. As good as his cock tasted she wanted it buried deep in her cunt.

Pulling her head away from his cock she looked at Chris and asked. "Tell me son, do you like it when mommy sucks your cock? Mommy loves sucking your cock! Would you like to put your hard cock in mommy's pussy?"

Speechless, Chris could only nod as his mother stood up and let her robe fall to the floor. He could not believe his eyes. Right in front of him stood his naked mother. He admired her firm body as she climbed up on the bed and started to straddle his cock. Time had treated her body well. He thought she looked like a goddess.

Knowing she could not handle all of his cock at once. She would only be able to take a little bit of his cock at a time.

She lowered herself down just past his cock's angry purple head. She stopped to give herself time to adjust to its girth.

Taking her time she slowly descended one inch at a time until almost half of his monster cock was inside her. She thought to herself. 'Holy shit, there's no way I'll ever get all of him inside of me. It feels as though he's halfway up my belly now.'

Taking her time she began bouncing up and down on his mammoth cock. She knew she had to go slow or he would rip her pussy in two.

Excited, Chris began meeting her thrusts in earnest. With each thrust his huge cock was sliding a little deeper into her sweltering hot cunt.

Carol was feeling pleasure and pain at the same time. He was touching places inside of her she never felt possible. Unable to comprehend what she was saying, she screamed. "That's it you dirty motherfucker, fuck your mommy's hot pussy! Mommy loves your magnificent cock! Don't you ever stop fucking meeee!"

Listening to his mother talk dirty to him drove Chris to another level. He started slamming his cock into her furiously. Carol thought he was trying to drive his cock through her brain he was fucking her so hard. Over and over he kept slamming his cock in and out of her. She had never been this thoroughly fucked in her life.

Then it happened, Chris slammed into her hard one last time and his cock spewed jet after jet of hot cum deep inside his mother's pussy. He bellowed! "Here it comes Mom, I'm Cumminggg in your pussy! Oh, Oh, Oh, feeels sooo goood!"

When the first spurt of his hot cum splashed the insides of her cunt, she came hard. Fireworks were going off in her head. Overwhelming sensations were flowing throughout her body. It was the most glorious orgasm had ever experienced. She didn't know there was more to come.

She screamed to her son. "I'm Cumminggg too, Mommy's Cumminggg all over your magnificent cock!"

"Oohh shit, Ooohhh nooo, I can't believe it I'm Cumminggg again." She screamed as she experienced her second orgasm.

Chris looked up at his beautiful mother while her body shook violently and she flailed her head about. At that moment he never thought a woman could be more beautiful. Suddenly her body stopped shaking and she passed out on top of Chris.

Concerned, Chris rolled his mother off of him and began to frantically shake her. He was afraid he might have hurt her. He kept asking her over and over again. "Mom are you alright? Please answer me mom?"

After what seemed like minutes but in reality was only seconds Carol opened her eyes and weakly spoke. "I'm fine son, that was absolutely amazing."

Relieved, Chris told her. "I love."

Before Chris could finish his sentence there was a clapping noise coming from the bedroom doorway. His Aunt Deanna was standing there clapping her hands.

Looking over at the two lovers, she said. "Bravo, Bravo, it looks like I missed all the fun. I have only one question. Where is my sperm sample?"

Grabbing a blanket Carol covered herself and tried to explain. " I, I, I, did what you said but my arms got sore when I was jerking him off and, and, well one thing led to another."

"Sister there is no need to explain to me. If I had a cock like his living under my roof, I would have to try it out too!" Deanna exclaimed.

"You, you mean you want to fuck me too? Chris stammered.

Grinning mischievously, Deanna said. "Well, I still need my sperm sample."

*

All comments are welcome, good or bad. I would especially like some input from any women who read this story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Prescription for Pleasure Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds