• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Double Punishment Ch. 01

Double Punishment Ch. 01

This story is about my fantasy I had when I was younger. I couldn't use the teachers real names so sorry the names are crap. Everyone is over 18 years of age.

*

Mr Kean walked me to my head of year's room. As I walked in I could see they were angry with me. I stood in front of Mr Edward and he ranted " This I she last straw for your bad language Katie and your uniform is terrible!!"

"It wasn't my fault sir she was the one started the argument by calling me a slag!!!"

"That is no excuse Katie! What do you think we should do about it Mr Kean?"

I turned round to look at Mr Kean while he thought. Mr Edward and Mr Kean where both young and handsome. Mr Kean was a P.E teacher so he had a six pack with blue Eyes stubble and brown hair. Mr Edward was quite muscular as well but not as much as Mr Kean. He had black hair green eyes and a nice arse. Then Mr Kean spoke. "I think we should remove her uniform to show how wrong it is"

I suddenly realised my fate was not good so I tried to run for the door but Mr Edward blocked my way. "I totally agree with you Mr Kean. This tie is to short" He tore it from around my neck.

"No please don't!" I was quivering in fear.

"Be quiet you! This sort is not tucked in" He just pulled at it the buttons flying everywhere. I only had 32B tits at the time so my bra was just plain white but I knew my underwear was not what they would expect. "And for this skirt well the length of it. It's far too short." It feels to the floor. My underwear was a see through thong and was starting to be quite obvious of the two means pleasure in doing this to me because bulges started to appear in the trousers. One tear rolled down my face. "Well Katie you seem to be a slag after all. I suggest you turn around and show Mr Kean." He pusher me to turn around as I was trying to cover as much my body as possible.

"Katie you are quite a sexy thing rant you. And look your pussy is shaved. Mr Edward I think we should punish her for her underwear as well."

"Please sir doesn't do this. I promise I won't swear anymore."

"It is too late for that Katie. Mr Kean fetch me some rope please it is in my cupboard."

As Mr Kean tied my hands behind my back Mr Edwards came behind my back and whispered in my ear "You don't know how long I have waited to do this to you. Know I can do what I like with you, you are my little whore now." A small gasp escaped from my mouth. "That's it, I like to hear my slaves fear" He stayed behind my back and fondled my arse until Mr Kean was finished with tying me up. "Well Mr Kean I think we should remove this underwear don't you."

"Yeah Id like to see those tits." My bra was removed with. Then I saw an opening and kicked Mr Kean in the balls and fought to get free. But Mr Edward caught me and pulled me to the floor. "That's not very good of you. Now apologise bitch."

"Imp sorry sir." They pulled me back up to standing position and separated my feet with a bar so I couldn't kick.

Mr Edward stayed behind my back. "Mr Keane don't you think these breasts are beautiful" His hand fondled them and played with my nipples. "Oh yes I do." Mr Keane then put his mouth over my left nipple and started sucking. His tongue swirled around it and there was like an electric shock from my nipple to my clit. I was thinking how I could like this at all. Mr Keane pulled away from my left breast and went onto my right with Mr Edward now teasing my left tit. "You're liking this aren't you Katie. You're nipples have gone so hard. Tell me you want us to play with your pussy and fuck you like the little slut you are. Tell me Bitch." When I shook my head to say no he slapped me across he face."Tell me now!"

"I want both of you to play with my pussy and fuck me like the slut I am."

"There's a good girl. Did you hear that Mr Keane, she wants you to play with her pussy?" Mr Keane pulled away from my breast and laughed. "Id be more than happy to but she wants me to suck on her tits more." I then realised as he'd pulled away I pushed my body out for him to carry on. I was ashamed of myself.

"Well you carry on doing that and I'll play with that pussy." Mr Edward said while he was laughing. He than turned my neck and kissed me. Pushing his tongue down my throat, his hand moved down to my pussy stroking my clit. I shivered involuntarily, my body was betraying me. "Your loving all this aren't you."

"Of course not. You are just disgusting old men!"

"Well then my dear why are you soaking wet?" He lifted is hand to my face and I could see my juices glistening on his fingers. I dropped my head in shame. Mr Keane who was sucking and playing with my nipples laughed and so did Mr Edward. Mr Edward continued o play with my pussy circling my clit. I could feel myself coming to orgasm, the mixture of Mr Keane sucking on my breasts, Mr Edward playing with my pussy and the whole scenario was turning me on. Mr Edward could see I would need to come soon and said "You are not aloud to come until I say so. You must beg me to let you come. If you don't there will be dire consequences." I knew this would be his worst thing yet. Mr Edward increased the pace and pressure on my clit and I knew it was only seconds until I came and I didn't want to have to take anymore consequences.

"Please may I come Sir?"

"Beg me more."

"Please please please may I come Sir?"

"Tell me you are mine and Mr Keanes cock whore."

The pain from trying to stop myself coming was terrible. "I am yours and Mr Keens cock whore."

"Come for me." I started trembling like mad in a sudden flush of an orgasm. I was screaming in pleasure. Mr Edward and Mr Keane had to catch me because the intense orgasm was making me fall over. It was the biggest orgasm of my life.

They were both laughing.

"Mr Edward I think she liked that don't you?"

"Most definitely."

They sat me down on the floor and by now I was sobbing in humiliation.

"Can I go now please?" I sobbed and they both started laughing.

"Sweetheart we have only just started. I want to know something are you a virgin." I looked up at the two men standing in front of me. There was no point in fighting this now it was going to happen so I whispered my answer "No. I'm not"

Both men sighed "Who took your virginity?"

"My boyfriend Owen."

"Well I must say I am disappointed I would have loved to have taken that from you."

"I would of to" I started at these men who I was meant to trust because they were my teacher and realised that I wasn't just here cause they wanted to punish me they were dirty old men who wanted to suck me for ages.

They then pick me up and bent me over the desk.

They then unzipped there trousers and let there monster cocks hang out. I gasped. "I won't be able to take them." I had only had Owens dick in me and his was a struggle to get in.

They laughed "I have heard that before but believe me we will get them in. Now you're going o suck Mr Kean's dick now while I fuck you."

Mr Edward walked round the back of his desk. Mr Keane stood in front of me with his cock iron of my mouth "Open bitch" I did as I was told and he forced it into my mouth and I began pumping up and down swirling my tongue around his head. He grabbed my hair pulling me down onto it further. "Oh my God"

"I'm guessing she's good."

"She is unbelievable"

Mr Edward then pushed my feet apart and rubbed my pussy hole to lubricate it. I could feel the head pushing on my hole and he gasped "God she's tight"

He pushed harder until it was all in me. He then grabbed my hips and trusted and got really deep in me. It was the best feeling ever but I couldn't moan in pleasure because my mouth was full with Mr Keen's dick. Mr Edward slapped my ass and Mr Keane fondled my tits. I could feel another orgasm coming. It came and I was shivering and squirming. Mr Edward carried on but slowed down "Her pussy is like a vice when she orgasms." He laughed and so did Mr Keane. Mr Keane then came in my mouth "Swallow it bitch" I did and it tasted amazing. He then bent down and kissed me passionately and kissed all down my neck. Mr Edward then came when I did.

We all stayed where we were for a few moments and then Mr Edward said "Now if we hear any more bad language off you again you will be punished again."

I nodded and gathered my clothes, but Mr Edward grabbed my arm, pulled me over the desk and kissed me and whispered "You are a great fuck kid."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Double Punishment Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds