• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Paula, Nick and Eddie

Paula, Nick and Eddie

Paula and I have been married for fifteen years now and it's been a good marriage. We have two great kids and we have a great family life. We are active in the community and the church and are fairly well known in our town. Paula is a beautiful woman who looks more like a twenty-year-old model than the thirty-six year old housewife that she is. She turns male heads wherever she goes and I long ago got used to it. For the last ten years our sex life has been good, if somewhat routine and predictable and I had no reason to think that it would ever change. Until a Friday night one month ago.

Paula and I had been invited to a party being held by some friends of ours. We were glad to get out of the house and since we knew, and more importantly, liked most of the people who would be there, we were looking forward to it. Paula looked absolutely stunning in a simple white cocktail dress that showed off her great tan and sexy legs and I would have to say that she was by far the best looking woman there that night.

The party was in full swing when we arrived and everyone was having a great time. Somewhere along the way I lost track of Paula. I didn't think much about it because we both like to circulate at these events and talk to the people that we know. Over an hour went by before I saw her again. She was on her way to the ladies room and for some reason I had the thought that she looked somewhat mussed up, but then someone said something to me and I went back to my circulating.

When we got home that night Paula dragged me into the bedroom and was more sexually aggressive than I'd seen her in years. I couldn't believe how wet she was when I entered her or her sexual frenzy as she begged me to fuck her harder and deeper. She had multiple orgasms that night for the first time in years, and as soon as I'd cum she had her mouth on my dick trying to get me hard again. I managed to get it up and off three times before my cock refused to respond again. In frustration, when her mouth couldn't get me up again, she swung over me and ground her pussy down on my face and held it there until I got her off again with my tongue. We both fell into an exhausted sleep.

++++++++++++++++

The next afternoon, following a round of golf, I was sitting on the crapper in one of the stalls in the locker room when a couple of guys came in and began talking about the Friday night party.

"Did you hear about Paula?" said one guy.

"No" said the other.

"From what I hear Nick and Eddie took her out to Eddie's van and she damn near fucked them to death."

The other guy said, "You're shiting me! Mrs. Perfect?"

"Hey, that's what I hear. My first thought was 'bullshit', but Tom Murray said he saw the three of them get into Eddie's van. So this morning when Nick says she's got a mouth like a vacuum cleaner I got to hope it's true. I'd love to get a taste of Paula and if she put out for Nick and Eddie maybe there is hope for me."

"Yeah. I know what you mean. Maybe I should go buy a van so I can be ready, just in case."

Locker doors slammed closed and they walked out.

I was not ready for that. In fact there were two things I wasn't ready for - the thought of Paula taking on two of my friends in the back of a van, and the raging hardon that I got hearing about it. Paula had never given me a reason to be jealous and at first I tended to believe that what I'd just heard was someone's wishful thinking. I did not doubt that every man who knew her, or even saw her, would want to fuck her, but she wouldn't, would she? No, I said to myself, she wouldn't, but then I remembered not seeing her for quite a while and then when I did see her she looked a bit mussed. And then there was her aggressive sexual behavior last night. What was behind that? Could she have fucked Nick and Eddie? I was no longer certain that she didn't.

Suspicion is a terrible thing to carry around. I spent days wondering what, if anything, my lovely wife might have done that night. I suppose I could have asked her and I believe that if I had she would have told me truthfully that she had or hadn't, but I also suppose I didn't really want to know for sure. What was really disquieting was that every time I imagined Paula in the back of the van with Nick and Eddie my dick would get rock hard.

Since the night of the party Paula could not get enough sex. She was on me as soon as we got the kids to bed and she did not stop until I was exhausted. A month went by and there never was a day or even an hour that I didn't think about Paula, Nick, Eddie and that goddamn fucking van. Things were not helped any by the snatches of conversation that I would overhear or the rumors that came to my attention. It could have been my imagination, but it seemed to me that everybody was talking about Paula and her sexual escapades. Or was it what everybody was saying about the party being blown all out of proportion? God, but it was eating me up. Finally, one afternoon I just snapped. I got up from my desk at one in the afternoon and headed home. I would ask Paula and put an end to this once and for all.

++++++++++++++++++++

The first indication that the stories might be true came when I turned onto my street and saw a van that looked a lot like Eddie's parked in front of my house. Was it Eddie's or just one that looked like his that maybe belonged to one of Paula's friends? I decided to park at the end of the block and wait a bit. Twenty minutes later I got my answer. Nick, Eddie and another man I didn't recognize came out of the house, got in the van and drove away. I watched them turn the corner and then I took a deep breath and went on home.

Once in the house I went straight to the bedroom. Paula lay spread out on the bed, legs open, pussy matted with cum and staring at the ceiling. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye and must have thought they had come back. "You want more?" she said, "I thought I did a pretty good job of wearing you out."

"Not hardly" I said.

Paula's head jerked up, she saw me, and with a voice that had so much anguish in it that it almost broke my heart to hear it said, "Oh dear God". Her head fell back to the pillow and she started crying. I was torn. On the one hand I wanted to take her in my arms and comfort her and on the other I wanted to demand an explanation. But there was a third hand. Lying on that bed, freshly fucked, she looked sexier than I'd seen her look in years. In the end however, I turned around and walked back downstairs.

It was half an hour before she came down the stairs. I was in the den watching TV when she came in and sat down on the couch. I turned to look at her, but did not say a word. She started weeping again and after a minute or so it all came tumbling out of her. She'd had several drinks and was in a pretty good mood and had gone outside with Nick and Eddie to catch some fresh air and the next thing she knew she was in the van with them and they were making out. Then they drove to the local lover's lane where they had engaged in no holds barred sex for the next hour. They had done it all - anal, oral, two on one, everything! I shook my head in disbelief. My Paula - loving mother, housewife, volunteer church worker - participating in an orgy! I asked her if she had been taken by force and she said they had taken her by surprise in getting her into the van, but once inside she had enthusiastically cooperated. She said she'd had at least five orgasms and they probably would have stayed longer but a car that thought might be police had scared them away. She said she'd had fantasies for years about making it with other men, but said she had never intended to actually make her fantasies come true. It just happened.

"How about since then?" I asked, "What about today? Are all the rumors that I've been hearing about your sexual escapades true?"

She said she didn't know what I'd heard, but that night with Nick and Eddie she'd found out how great sex could be with multiple partners and they had been getting together two or three times a week ever since.

"Who was that stranger here with them today?"

Paula shrugged, "Just a friend of Eddie's, I think his name was Dave."

"So it hasn't been just Nick and Eddie?" I asked.

"Usually just them, but sometimes they bring a friend or two."

A friend or two, I thought, Christ, now we are talking gangbangs. I just sat there shaking my head. Finally Paula said, "Damn it - say something, don't just sit there staring at me."

I lost it! "What the fuck do you want me to say? Congratulations on becoming the town slut? Kudos for having your name become a household word with everyone we know? Have you got any fucking idea how many people in this town are talking about you and your damn sexual goings on? Do you think I'm home today by accident? I'm here because all I've heard for the last month is how big a fucking whore you are and I had to find out for myself if it was true."

Every sentence caused her to wince as if I was hitting her and I wasn't through yet. "You still want me to say something? Okay! How's this? I'm fucking pissed! I'm pissed that you let it happen. I'm pissed that you didn't trust me enough to tell me what happened that night. I'm pissed that you have been fucking around on me. I'm pissed that for the last mouth you have been a punch board for men who I thought were my friends and for men I don't even know. But most of all I am pissed because you denied me a chance to be a part of it. You are not the only one who has fantasies. I've got plenty! While watching you fuck other men or fucking you after other men get through using you hasn't been one of them, at least not then, I could have still shared mine with you had you seen fit to share yours with me."

She was still reacting as if every word I said was a blow from a fist, but I was wound up tight and not ready to quit. "I heard about your little escapade the very next day out at the club. I didn't believe it at first - I didn't want to believe it, but even so the image of you in that fucking van with those two guys has been in my head ever since. I have thought about it every day for the last month and every time I think about it my dick gets hard."

She looked at me, "So what do we do now?"

"Why the hell are you asking me? You're the one with the cunt that has to be scratched by groups of guys. I'm just the poor dumb bastard that loves you." She stared at the floor and did not say a word. "Are you willing to stop fucking other guys?" I asked.

Still staring at the floor she said in a low voice, "If you want me to."

"In other words," I said, "You still want to?"

She looked up at me and said, "Yes. I still want to."

I stared at her for a moment before saying, "Then you have answered your own question, haven't you?" She looked at me questioningly. "About what we are going to do!" I looked at my watch. "For now" I said, "We do nothing. The kids will be home from school in half an hour and you need to wash all that cum off of you before they get here."

I picked up the phone and called the local Motel 6 and made a reservation for eight that night. I looked at Paula and said, "The next move is yours. You can call Nick, Eddie, or whoever you want and however many you want, but understand this - our marriage survives only if I get to be at all of your little get togethers, or at least know about them ahead of time and you tell me about them afterwards. You decide. Meanwhile, I'm going upstairs and get naked. I hear from a reliable source that you have a mouth like a vacuum cleaner and I want to find out if it's true."

Paula stared at me for a moment and then she smiled and reached for the phone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Paula, Nick and Eddie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 743 milliseconds