• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Olivia Ch. 04

Olivia Ch. 04

12

I was deep within the arms of Morpheus when some kind of persistent ringing jarred me awake. At first, I thought it was the alarm clock, but repeated blows to its' head did nothing to silence the ringing. Then it dawned upon me that it was the front door buzzer that had interrupted my rest. This was one thing I really liked about my apartment building. You either had to have a key to unlock the front door or a resident had to buzz you in. Groggily, I maneuvered myself over to the intercom and asked,

"Who's there?"

"This is Bill Kincaid. Ava's husband."

"I know who you are. What do you want?"

"I was hoping to get your rundown upon what happened last night at La Minette. I can't get a straight answer from Ava and Kayla insists that she has no idea what went on. So, here I am. Can I come up and talk to you for a few minutes?"

My answer took the form of buzzing him in. It was just a few seconds until he was knocking on my door. It was then that I had a second thought. I had never met nor seen Bill Kincaid so maybe I was being impulsive by buzzing in some one who I wasn't absolutely sure just who they were. I said to myself,

"Oh well, it is too late now."

The man who stood outside my door was a very good looking male. He was easily six feet tall and had the shoulders of a linebacker. I also liked it that he didn't immediately push inside my door.

"Well, come on in. There isn't any need for standing in the hall. Forgive my disarray. Your ringing of the door buzzer woke me. If you don't mind, I'll fix myself a cup of coffee, you?"

"No thanks. I had my breakfast some hours ago. Can I talk with you while you make your breakfast?"

"Sure. What is it that you are trying to find out?"

"Ava came home last night earlier than usual and in the poorest state that I have ever seen. She went straight into the bathroom and threw-up. I know you will think that is really strange, but, for Ava, it isn't as strange as it might seem. I know, from past occurrences of this kind, what usually causes this."

"So far as I am concerned, there weren't any strange events last night. What has Kayla told you? Did she mention the sex show that we all watched?"

"Yes, she did mention that and that brings me to my first question. After that show was over, did Ava look sick?"

"She did look pale and I asked her if anything was wrong, but she insisted that everything was okay. So, we all went down to the dinning area where I was approached by another one of the guests and asked to dance. I suppose that Kayla has already told you this since she was sitting at the table when this all transpired. After that, I didn't know that Ava had gone home until Yvette – you have heard of her?" He nodded. "She told me that Ava had left earlier, coffee?" Bill shook his head.

"Then you didn't know that Ava was sick before she left La Minette? So sick, in fact, that Yvette refused to let her drive home and called a cab for her?"

"No. That is news to me. What do you think caused it? Was it something she ate? Although I am almost certain that we all had pretty much the same meal!"

"It wasn't anything to do with the food. This is one of Ava's strangest quirks. Did you know that she reads porno novels and watches porno DVD's?"

"Yeah, Kayla told me that."

"For some reason, Ava can watch filmed sex or read sex stories, but, when she sees real people actually engaged in sex, she gets sicker than a dog. We have seen any number of doctors to no avail. It doesn't happen often, but, when it does, she has to go to bed almost immediately."

"Why are you here?"

"Ava really let off steam after she got to bed. She called you all kinds of names and said you were a traitor."

"What exactly did she say?" He hesitated and I urged him to go on.

"She was screaming and yelling that you were a, 'dirty, filthy, nasty, slut' who had betrayed her! I tried to get her to tell me why she felt that way, but she wouldn't."

I just stood there and stared at him. I wondered if, through something Yvette may have said, Kayla may have reached a conclusion regarding what I had planned for Ava. Bill didn't accuse me in any way. Instead, he went right on,

"I told her she was running a huge risk of this happening when she first brought up the idea of using you girls as whores for the lesbians, but, ultimately, the attraction of the added money won out."

I stared at him with surprise written all over my face.

"You didn't know?" I shook my head. "Ava contacted Yvette and proposed to her that she get you girls to act as – well – hostesses for the lesbians. Yvette agreed and a deal was struck. Ava has been receiving a very substantial amount of money from the after-dinner activities of the four of you and I'll have to admit that I have enjoyed some of that cash myself. I was sure that you must know for Kayla, Rosa and Sierra all knew."

I felt the anger rising in my throat and I was tempted to throw his ass out of my apartment. Then, of course, I realized that this was not of his doing so I forced myself to cool down and regain my reason. To myself, I said, "Ava and I are through!"

I stewed over what I had been told for most of the weekend and, by the time Monday rolled around, I knew what my course of action was going to be. I was lucky for Ava unwittingly provided me with the perfect introduction to say what I was thinking. When I entered the office, she and the others were admiring her new dress. It was pretty and obviously rather expensive. Ava turned to me with a smile on her face and asked,

"What do you think of my new dress? I just got it over the weekend."

"It looks really nice, but I have one question." At this point, I hesitated to see what she was going to do. When she asked me what my question was, I opened up on her. "Which part of your new dress did I pay for?"

There was a shocked silence amongst the others.

"Why, Olivia! I don't know what you mean!"

"Oh, yes you do." At this point, I turned to face the others. "Ava has been making money off the sale of our bodies. You three may have already have known this, but I was not included in your little secret until this weekend. I seriously doubt that any of you have any idea of just how much Ava has been making off us. I spoke to Yvette over the weekend and she filled me in on the details. Out of every dollar you make, La Minette collects twenty-five cents. Ava gets a nickel and you get the rest. Now, a nickel doesn't seem like much, but you and I have had – until this moment - no idea what these women pay for getting the freedom to do to us whatever they wish. Some of our, 'entertaining' costs by La Minette standards are a thousand or more dollars! So, you see that five percent of a thousand is fifty dollars. Multiplied by four and Ava is taking home at least $200 every Friday night!

Ava, before I met you and came to work here, I was what is, euphemistically, called, 'a working girl' so I am well acquainted with pimps. And I am telling you now that I have never, nor will I ever, engage you as my pimp! I have already told Yvette that, if she continues to pay you out of my earnings, then I shall sever my ties with La Minette!

There is yet another matter that I want to resolve. I was informed that you have claimed that I betrayed you. That I was nothing but a dirty, filthy, nasty, slut! I have no idea how you came to think I had betrayed you and, if I am all of those names you called me, then what does that make you? As for betrayal, why didn't you have the decency to at least tell me about your dealings that took place behind my back?"

"I saw you! You had your mouth plastered against the genitals of that filthy pervert!"

At this point, she suddenly realized just what she had revealed.

"You saw me? How did you accomplish that?"

At that point, Rosa chimed in. "Yeah Ava, tell us how you did that! Have you been spying on me, too?"Ava was caught and she knew it.

"I didn't really do that. After you girls left the table, Yvette came and got me and took me back around behind the cribs and.. well, there was this little slide that opened and I could look inside the crib. I only saw Olivia and I didn't watch much. I got terribly sick to my stomach and I had to throw up!"

There followed a chorus of demands from the others as to whether or not she had spied upon their activities, too. Ava continuously denied that she had, but the damage was done. There was an awful deadly silence in the office for the rest of the day and, when the four of us arrived in the office for work the next morning, we were informed that Ava had requested, and been granted, a transfer to another part of the company! I suggested, and all of the others agreed, that we should hold a council of war to see what our next actions should be.

"Look Ladies. From the very beginning, I was not the least concerned about the prospect of being paid. I make enough in this job to live and neither working here nor whoring at La Minette is going to make me a millionaire so I let myself be swept along because of the promise of physical pleasure and some extreme sexual adventures. In that regard, my activities at La Minette have delivered what I had hoped they would. I still feel that way and I am more than willing to continue at La Minette. Whether you do or not is of no concern to me and my decision should not sway you in any way in this matter. I suggest we take a secret ballot as to what the horny harlots should do!"

They all agreed and it was soon decided that the four of us should continue our, 'servicing' of the patrons of La Minette!

Time passed. The four of us spent every Friday night at our table in La Minette and then we spent a lot of time in the backroom cribs. I, for one, was enjoying my time at La Minette and I felt that the others were also. We reached an unwritten agreement that all of us would utilize the Pump Room that La Minette offered and I must say that gradually, my body took on another, entirely different aspect. My tits took on that, 'three-layer look' with the nipples being pointedly prominent and my cunt lips were big and puffy. Since our group was an ad hoc sort of bunch of sluts, none of us paid much attention to what the others were doing so I had no idea what the others had done either to their bodies or to their sexual routines.

On one particular Friday night, Yvette stopped by my place at the table and laid a small business card alongside my plate.

"We are planning a new development for you and a visit to this salon is required. You have an appointment tomorrow at nine."

I glanced down at the card and then I stared at it in disbelief. It was the card of a salon that specialized in body piercing! I had never given this kind of body adornment any thought whatsoever so I was completely unprepared for this. I spent the entire night trying to determine just what it was that the management of La Minette had in store for me. At one point, I firmly decided to refuse to do this, but, after some reflection, I decided that I could at least look into it. So the next morning at nine found me standing outside of the salon – still hesitant about embarking upon this type of action. Finally, with a deep sigh and a shrug of my shoulders, I pushed the door open. I was promptly greeted by a young girl and, when I showed her the card Yvette had given me, she left me standing just inside the door and disappeared into the back of the shop. In just a few minutes, a rather elderly woman appeared and approached me.

"So, am I to assume that you are to become one of Ishtar's handmaidens?"

"I don't really know, but Yvette at the La Minette said for me to come here. You could check with her if you wanted and I'm certain she will verify my reason for being here."

"That won't be necessary. She has already alerted us to your coming and told us that you are to receive Ishtar's wedding ring. So, come on through and let's get started."

I was led into the back of the salon and told to remove my dress and underclothing. Then, when the old woman saw that I was wearing crotch-less panty hose, she told me to forget about removing them. She told me to lie down upon what looked like an examination table and she promptly began working upon my mound and clit area. It seemed to take forever and it hurt me. I thought she would never get finished, but, finally, she told me I could get up. I quickly looked down at the top of my slit and was astonished to see a golden ring implanted in my body.

"This will take six to eight weeks to heal completely. Try not to put any undue pressure on the ring before it is fully healed. I expect to see you back here in three week's time and we will check on your progress. If you begin experiencing any undue pain in the meantime, don't hesitate to come back for a check-up. Ta-Ta!"

I was only too ready to go home and sprawl out upon my bed. By that evening, most of my soreness had disappeared and I was contemplating this new addition to my arsenal of sex tools. I lay there with my legs spread as wide as was possible and gazed at myself in my dresser mirror. I decided that my, 'wedding ring' added a definite attraction to my cuntal area. The longer I stared at myself, the hornier I became until I could not withstand my sex urges any longer. I reached over and retrieved my trusty hair brush and began vigorously stroking it in and out of my cunt. I believe that I actually watched my cunt lips part as my orgasm roared through my nerve system.

At three weeks, the old woman stated that I was healing nicely and that I could begin certain mild activities at La Minette. I wasn't really certain just what that meant, but I thought it best if I checked in with Yvette. As I entered La Minette, Yvette greeted me with a huge smile.

"Come in. I have received a report from the salon that you are almost completely back to normal. I'm glad you stopped by for there is something I want to tell you. Let's go over here to your usual table and have a drink while we discuss what we expect to happen next in your development."

A waitress appeared from nowhere with two very welcome drinks and Yvette continued with her discourse.

'On one of the upper floors of this building, we have provided a small room for the singular purpose of preparing you girls for your futures as temple....er...maidens for Ishtar. (I realized that Yvette had really wanted to use the term whores instead of maidens and I made a mental note to look up this Ishtar and find out just who she was!) That room is equipped with a full set of suction equipment and we expect to modify the appearance of every aspect of your sexual body. So, the next time you come to La Minette and every time thereafter, you will be expected to use the facilities of that room before appearing here in the dinning area. Do you understand?"

I nodded for I had felt the rise of an exciting sensation in my belly as I considered that I was about to begin a terrific sexual adventure!

On my very next visit to La Minette, a woman I had never seen before intercepted me at the entrance and beckoned for me to follow her. She led me to the elevator and we quickly rode up to the very top floor of the building. I was shown into a small, very dark room by this woman and told to remove my clothing. Once I was completely naked, she handed me a soft terrycloth robe and she told me to sit down. The chair was a recliner and it was very soft. I heard some very soft music that was being piped into the room and I began to relax. The calmer I became, the more I could understand something of what was being constantly said under the soft music. I laughed for I was certain that I was being treated to some form of subliminal influence. I listened closely and I began to hear one term that was repeated over and over. That term was, "TEDAC" And it made absolutely no sense to me. Out of nowhere, a soft, throaty voice began speaking. It was a female voice and it sounded strong and controlling.

"You are here to enhance your total sexual response. We shall accomplish this through hypnosis. I shall guide you into and through a deep trance experience. For the present, just sit back and relax. Let your eyes adjust to the dim light. Keep your eyes focused upon that small dot of light as it moves about the wall opposite. Free your mind as much as you can. I shall fill it with appropriate thoughts! As you sit in your chair, I will attach the suction devices to your tits and your clit. I am aware that you are familiar with these devices so no discomfort should ensue.

We all know that there are two lobes in the human brain. What most people don't know or care about is that there are two centers in the brain also. One center is for rational thought the other center is the person's center of pleasure. Our purpose today is to sharpen the sensitivity of your center of pleasure so that you not only constantly seek pleasure, but so you can also enjoy your pleasurable pursuits to the very maximum."

I could not make out any of the woman's facial features as she bent over me to attach the suction equipment. I did become aware almost immediately that the sound of the tone intensified as my eyes continually followed that spot of light. I felt the pulsing of the suction equipment and sensed an immediate increase in my sexual tension. Both of my tits responded immediately and my girly-cock began stretching as though it were erecting. My breathing rate increased as my body responded to the effects of the suction equipment.

"Keep your eyes upon the spot of light and try to relax. Now, tell me your name."

For just an instant, I was unable to speak clearly, but then I heard myself answer her by saying, "My name is Olivia."

"That's fine. Now repeat your name while you watch my circle of light glow and move." I repeated my name and the light spot answered with a glow each time. "Now, again and a little louder this time!" I repeated my name for her twice more and she told me, "You are responding very well. As you relax into your chair, the light will grow brighter and brighter and it will begin a swirling spiral that will draw you ever deeper into its core.

You are losing touch with your surroundings as you spin ever deeper into the core of that spiral. Your eyes are held deeply down into the center of that spiral. You feel as though you are spinning out in space. You are able to speak and respond in a relaxed manner. You may address me as, 'Mistress'. Answer, 'Yes, mistress'. Answer me now!"

In a hesitatingly manner, I said, "Yes, Mistress." We repeated this drill several times until the unseen voice was satisfied. When, at last, the voice and I fell silent, I suddenly became aware of the fact that the chair had moved so that I was in a reclining position and my legs were elevated. I was no longer conscious of what I was doing or where I was. The voice continued,

"I will now deepen your receptive state. Soon you will be falling completely into the sound of my voice and you will be drifting in a deep sleep state. Good. That's very good. Now your hands will grasp your robe and pull it open. Good. Now your entire body is open to my suggestions is this not so? Answer me!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Again!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Count to five."

"One, two, three, four, five."

"Say the word, 'Obey'."

"Obey."

"Say the word, 'stiff'."

"Stiff."

Answer this question. Do you often masturbate? When you are masturbating, are your movements rough and brutal?"

"No. Well, sometimes."

"Tell us how you masturbate."

I wasn't even aware that she had begun using the word, 'us'.

"At first, I think of scenes showing sex and I rub my clit and my cunt lips while my..."

"While what?"

"While I get really excited."

"And, when you feel that you are sufficiently excited, what do you do then? Do you insert a dildo into your private opening?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Olivia Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds