• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Love Like Theirs

A Love Like Theirs

123

Sighing softly to herself Sarah absent-mindedly moved her fingertip in a circular motion around the kitchen table. Picking up her lukewarm mug of coffee she stared thoughtfully into it before moving it up to her soft pink lips. Slowly sipping the milky liquid, her mind kept wandering to the up coming day.

Her big green eyes taking in her cheery blue kitchen, from the fresh roses on the sideboard to the silly cow clock with the moving tail on the wall across from her. Her gaze wandering to the big window to the side, which overlooked the lawn and the flowers, that she had pain staking planted there only a few weeks before. Her lips curving up into a soft smile as her thoughts instantly take her to Charles. She chuckled to herself as she remembered how he'd teased her about how long it had taken her to decide in the garden store. How he'd poked fun over her agony if she should buy lilacs or roses, before just telling the clerk they'd take 5 of each kind.

Sarah had tried to argue with him, telling him it wasn't practical since she wasn't well known for her green thumb. Not to mention that she wasn't familiar enough with the soil of her new home state and what flowers would flourish there and which wouldn't. He just grinned at her while his big brown eyes twinkled merrily, before announcing in his deep rich voice, "Baby I don't care if you somehow manage to kill them all in 2 weeks, if in that time you get some pleasure from seeing them. Besides I plan on picking you some every morning to place at your setting at the kitchen table, for when you wake up. So if these die, we'll just find the ones that are better suited."

With that he kissed the tip of her pert nose before jauntily walking to the counter to pay for their purchases. Watching him joke with the young clerk she admired his ease with strangers and friends alike. Looking at her he winked as he called out, "C'mon slow poke you're not going to get these in the ground before night if you stand around all day."

Walking to him she mouthed a thank-you to the salesperson on their way out, her heart warming as his arm encircled her shoulders and pulled her to him. Almost dwarfed by him, it made her feel small but protected. With Charles she always felt safe, secure and loved. Smiling up at him she said, "You do realize we're picking up a pizza on the way home don't you? I mean, you certainly don't expect me to cook after you bought all these flowers for me to plant do you? I swear Charles I'm beginning to wonder if you're mistaking me for your gardener, not your wife."

Looking down at her before throwing his head back and emitting a loud, booming, throaty laugh. Squeezing her even tighter to his body, he replied "Honey, there is NO WAY I could ever mistake you for the gardener, but I wouldn't be adverse to seeing you in nothing but a cute pair of gardening gloves one day."

Giggling, Sarah playfully mock punched his arm before answering impishly back, "Your so rotten! What am I going to do with a mess like you?"

By this time they had reached the trunk of their car, setting down their items, he grabbed her by the arms while looking deeply into her eyes. "Sarah, you can love me... With everything you have, that's what you can do with me." Leaning down he pulled her closer, his lips touching hers, as his tongue snaked out to urge her lips apart. Sarah unconsciously reached her arms up and around his shoulders, wrapping her small, delicate fingers in his thick hair, pressing her body as closely as she could to his. Grabbing her by the waist he lifted her slightly off of the ground, as he deepened the kiss.

Swirling his tongue across her teeth, trying to catch her own tongue. He could feel himself hardening just by kissing this woman he now called 'wife', surprised at his own amazement that just kissing her could make him want her like none other before. Remembering where they were he broke contact, noticing the look of disappointment shadowing her eyes, he whispered softly to her, "Darling, when we get home, you need to be prepared to get fucked rough and wild. Because as soon as we walk in those doors of our new home, I'm going to throw you down in the foyer ... yank that pretty little skirt up to your waist. Pull those cute little panties that your so fond of wearing, to the side and shove my meat so far into your juicy cunt, that you'll be begging me within two minutes to allow you to cum."

Sarah's eyes darkened with her acute arousement, licking her suddenly dry lips, she said, "Charles...No need to stop, because I think we have a pizza in the freezer." Turning to walk to her side of the car she stopped momentarily and tossed over her shoulder to him, "... oh and by the way honey, I'm not wearing any panties today."

He hurriedly put the items in the trunk; quickly walking over he graciously unlocked her door and opened it for her. Sliding in, she allowed her thin cotton skirt to ride up her thighs, leaning back against the seat as she pressed her chest out, hoping he'd take notice of her hard nipples pressing against the material of her blouse.

Seeing a twitch in his pants she knew she'd achieved her goal. With a smirk upon her lips, she looked up at Charles and inquired, "is there a problem Hon?" Leaning down into the car he plucked a nipple between his fingers and huskily replied, "The only problem is we can't get home fast enough to suit me." Sarah quickly sucked in air as his fingers continued toying with her turgid nipple, her head falling back against the headrest as a small moan escaped from her parted lips. Releasing his hold on her nipple he touched her cheek briefly before closing her car door.

Settling into his seat, he snapped the seat belt into place and turned the key in the ignitation. Glancing over to Sarah, asking her "do you know how much I love you? Do you have any idea how crazy with lust you make me? I'm the happiest I have ever been in my life, now that I have you as my own."

"Awwww Charles! You are such a special, sweet, kind man. I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have you, I never dreamed I could ever be this happy."

With that proclamation she placed her hand on his face and gently kissed his cheek. Staring into his eyes for a moment, before patting his cheek she said, "Let's go to our home, Charles."

Pulling into the sweeping drive, a scant 15 minutes later, he parked the car before unbuckling himself from his seat. Hurrying around to her side he once again opened her door. Gratefully accepting his hand, her sandaled feet touching the ground momentarily before she felt herself being picked up. Screeching with surprise, she exclaimed, "Charles Davis set me down right now! You're going to break your back and hurt yourself!"

Giving her a devilish grin he continued carrying her to the door against her protests. Setting her down long enough to unlock and open the front door, he again grabbed her up into his strong arms and brought her inside. Placing her beside the door he quickly turned and closed and locked it back.

Sarah stood silent.. Waiting... Knowing that he was not a man to make a promise and not follow through. Charles turned to face her the look in his eyes alone made her grow even warmer. Swiftly walking towards her, he roughly pulled her to him. Pressing his hard cock against her belly, as his hands tangled in her hair. Yanking her head back to expose her throat he started biting then licking. His other hand moved down her back to cup her ass, pulling her even closer to his body. Without warning he spinned her around, placing her directly in front of him.

Pressing his body against her back, his large palms cupping her heavy breasts, pushing them against her ribs. As he held her to him, he thrust his lower body against her buttocks, jabbing her with his huge hard on.

"That's what you're going to get later if you're a good girl," the words spoken barely above a whisper. He was rough, pulling, tugging, pinching her breasts... his hands were painful, hurting yet exciting and erotic. "Am I hurting you?" He asked while tweaking her left nipple hard.

Sarah could only moan a "Yes" to him, while grinding her ass back into him. Charles knew how much she loved their rough play, how turned on it made her, which only increased his own excitement.

"Good," he replied, pulling the hem of her thin cotton skirt up he discovered she was indeed telling the truth earlier. "You naughty lil girl, you didn't put any panties on today just as you said." Charles slid his hand up her thigh, his fingers pulling at her wet lips. "You're hot for me."

Sarah couldn't deny what was so obvious to the touch. Her cunt felt as though it was on fire, her slit covered with the juices already flowing freely. Her nipples ached for his mouth, her pussy wanting his thick cock filling her.

His long fingers began probing her, easily sliding in and out, while his thumb reached up to rub her button. His lips pressed against her ear, "would you like me to let you cum, darling? Do you need release?"

Almost whimpering now she answered, "God yes, please make me cum Charles, I'm so horny for you I can't take much more, rub my lil clit harder and faster."

Knowing he had her sufficiently worked up, how close she was to the edge; he stilled his hands on her body. A strangled cry rose from her throat, "No! Please honey, I need you now! I'll do anything you want, I promise, just let me cum."

Taking a step back from her he called her name. Sarah turned around to face him.

"Take your clothes off for me, slowly now Sarah. Let me see your body, let me see how turned on you are."

Sarah shyly began unbuttoning her blouse. Allowing it to drop silently to the floor. Her breasts almost spilling over the lacy demicup of her dainty white bra, reaching behind, she released the hooks. Slipping the straps from her shoulders, her hands cupping her full globes. Carefully removing the material, while still managing to keep her covered.

"Sarah, take your hands away, I want to see ALL of you."

Her eyes downcast, allowing her hands to fall to her sides. In a commanding tone of voice, Charles said, "Now remove your skirt." Her fingers sliding between her skin and the waistband of her light blue skirt, slowly tugging it down ... over her hips ... down her thighs. Falling into a puddle at her feet.

Her nipples harden into pebbles under the heat of his gaze. Her cheeks tinged a warm pink from the embarrassment of being completely nude.

"Your tits are beautiful, so hungry for my touch, aren't they Sarah?" Seeing how his words alone were effecting her, he smiled. "Say my tits are aching for your touch."

Her throat muscles working as she swallowed, hesitating for just an instant before giving into him, murmuring, "My tits... are aching for your touch."

Whispering, "That's my good girl," Charles walked the few steps separating them. "Hold your magnificent tits so that I can suck them."

Sarah slid her hands beneath her heavy breasts and lifted them so that the swollen nipples were level with his lips. He flicked the tip of his tongue up and down her right nipple, then biting it gently. Moving from side to side, nipple to nipple, licking and biting until both breasts were swollen and reaching for his mouth.

"Is that good?"

"Mmmm yes"

Bringing his full 6'3" upright, he looked down at her. Wrapping his hands into her flowing hair, he firmly pushed her down to her knees. In a stern voice he demanded, "eat my cock."

With quick and nimble fingers, she unbuttoned and unzipped his casual tan slacks. His hands pulling her head closer, her eyes fastened on the ever-widening wet spot on the front of his silk boxers. Her mouth watering at the mere thought of tasting him, her lips sucking the moist patch until it was almost devoid of his tasty precum. Inwardly she decided to repay him in kind for his earlier antics. Flattening her tongue before sweeping it up from the base of his cock back up to the top.

Sliding her tongue into the boxers, she pulled them down by her teeth while her hands tugged over his narrow hips. His hips were pushing forward, his hard rod jumping towards her opened mouth. Hovering, almost tauntingly in front of him, watching as his dick twitched with anticipation. Cool fingers gliding up and down his thighs, her thumbs stopping at the V, to graze against his full balls. Pursing her lips she blew warm air onto his shaft, her moist breath tantalizing him even further. Tucking her chin, she brushed her hair across his loins, combing her hair with his cock.

It took all of his concentration not to climax, when she finally placed a light kiss against the tip of his erection. Sarah flicked her tongue over the end of Charles' cock, lapping up the salty fluid. Widening her mouth, she sucked him into her mouth, swallowing him one gulp. Relaxing her throat muscles to accept his full length, her lips making contact with the base. Pausing only for a moment, to adjust to his considerable size, as well as to increase the excitement for him.

Yanking her head up, pulling her off and on his tool. Thrusting his hips, fucking her mouth, while her hand kneaded his cum filled balls.

"That's it baby, suck harder for me. You love having my prick buried in your little mouth, don't you? Are you wanting to eat my cum, honey?"

Looking up at him, her eyes said it all.

"No, not this time," he growled. Pulling her head up for the last time, reaching down he tugged her back to her feet. Suddenly turning her so that she was facing away from him, bending her over at the waist, he plunged his thick cock into her wet cunt from behind. Over and over pounding his meat into her, his fingers finding her clit. Her pussy drenching his cock with her juices, his organ sliding in and out.

Her inner walls squeezing him, clenching then releasing her hold on him. Shoving her ass back violently, against his tummy, her lips stretched to the limit. His hand tugging her by her long hair, while his other hand gripped a full hip, pulling her back onto his cock.

"Oh God Charles, slam my pussy harder ... I need to cum ... Please don't stop! "

Her pleading words and her almost begging tone, instead of having the desired effect had the opposite. He almost instantly slowed his pace, now fucking her with long, even slow strokes. Feeling her moving her own hand towards her button, he released the hold he had on her, to take her tiny wrists between his huge hands. Bringing them behind her back, while bending her farther over, he pulled his dick out of her steaming pussy.. Leaving only the head at the entrance to her channel. Slowly fucking her with only his tip, while Sarah moaned in frustration.

Toying with her for as long as he could handle it himself, Charles again started to slam fuck her tight little cunt. Transferring both wrists to one hand, he licked two fingers of his other, before placing them on her clit, pressing firmly while rubbing quickly.

Arching her back, her body trembling, screaming, "Oh My God." Sarah shuddered as her climax peaked, thrashing backwards, her pussy spasming around his dick.

The noises of their wet fucking, the sounds of her screams of ecstasy, the smell of her soaking wet snatch, combined with the sensation of being in her sweet little pussy, sent him over the edge.

Shoving inside her, all the way down to his root, pumping her full of his fat cock. With one final full-length thrust he began squirting streams of sticky spunk, deep inside her, as he moaned loudly.

Sarah could feel their mixed juices running out over his cock, down his balls, leaving a cum trail down her milky white thighs. Charles softly caressed the sides of her breasts with the back of his nails, calming her down along with him. She tossed her damp hair over her shoulder to look back at him, to give him a weak smile.

***********************************************

Shaking her head, bringing herself out of her revelry, Sarah blankly stared out the window for a minute. Looking down, she noticed her nipples two hard points pressing out against her t-shirt. No reassurance needed, to confirm that the crotch of her bikini panties were soaked, from the memory of that day.

Grinning almost smugly to herself, at her luck of having such a man to call her own. Not only was he the most fantastic lover she'd ever had, not that she'd had many mind you, but she couldn't imagine anyone being able to top him. But Charles was also sweet, tender and thoughtful in many other ways. Always bringing her small trinkets home to please her, from a silly pair of bedroom slippers to a slinky red dress, just for the joy of seeing the happy smile on her face and the twinkle of delight in her big green eyes.

A cross expression marring her lovely face, her eyes rolling, she laughed at herself. "You're acting like your 15, instead of 28, Sarah Anne." Laughing again, for talking out loud to herself, she stood up from the table.

Setting coffee mug, still half full of now cool coffee, beside the kitchen sink, she looked out the window and noticed how warm and sunny it was outside. Watching the birds flitting from branch to branch on the old weeping willow at the edge of the lawn, as the next door neighbor's kitten looked at them intently.

The shrilling of the telephone caught her off guard, grabbing it up she answered in her soft-spoken voice, "Hello?"

"Hi Sarah! I just wanted to call and wish you luck tonight, I know how nervous you've been meeting Charles' friends, and even though I think it's silly as Hell that you would be. You know they'll love you, especially after seeing the way their old friend looks at you ... they'll know immediately how much he adores you."

Laughing Sarah said teasingly to her oldest friend, "Jeez Liz, do you ever take a breather? By the way, we are well, thank you for asking."

Liz roared with laughter, before rather unapologetic responding, "Oh you know me, besides this IS a long distance phone call ya know. I gotta get my say in quickly before too much time passes, besides I know you need to start reading soon. I just wanted to wish ya luck, even though you won't need it, and tell you how much I love and miss you."

"I miss you like mad Hon, but we'll be back in two months for a visit and by the time were getting ready to leave for home again, you'll be glad to see me go, you'll be so sick of me."

"Well you know that's a load of bullshit Sarah Anne, when have I ever been sick of you?"

"Ummm well there was that time when we were 10 and I would come over every Saturday morning dragging my doll case to your house, I recall you'd tell your mother to tell me to wait till Saturday morning cartoons were over"

Giggling Liz answered, "Well yeah, but that's because back then we only got cartoons on Saturday's and I was a little tired of playing Ken, you always wanted to be Barbie!"

"Yeah but you were the sexiest Ken around," Sarah joked.

"Ok, ok there were a few times when I was ready to kill ya, but you know I love you like a sister. Now enough chitchat, quit stalling and go get you all dolled up and knock their socks off tonight gal! Give Charles a not so sisterly kiss for me, oh and Sarah..."

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Why don't you wear that hot lil black number Charles picked out for you, you know, the backless one cut down to there in the front... God that would make the men drool and have them all jealous at Charles fortune of finding you."

"Oh my, I couldn't wear something like that! Especially not for our first meeting, they'd think I was a floozy or something. No, I'll find something more appropriate instead."

Sighing Liz said, "Your such a fuddy duddy sometimes, but I do see your point. The slinky black one for the next meeting then."

Laughing at her friend's assessment of her, Sarah replied, "well, we'd have to see about that. Ok I'm going to take my lazy butt off to get ready. I'll call you tomorrow afternoon to fill you in on all the details of tonight. Cross your fingers for me!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Love Like Theirs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds