• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother Helps Out Ch. 02

Brother Helps Out Ch. 02

"Okay, so my last post was my first story I had ever written and I messed up the ending a little. To clarify, I was over at her house taking care of her 8 week old new born baby and she was not pregnant again, I just said it wrong. Again my apologies, I will try better next time."

*

"Knock knock."

I had to pause my show to listen whether that was someone at my door or the loud thunder booming outside. Then a few seconds later another knock. I looked at the clock 2:16 a.m.

"Who is at my door in the middle of the night?"

I got up and walked to the door, I tried looking through the peephole, but I just saw darkness. I opened the door a little to try to see who was there. If I had a gun in my hand it probably would have went off as the door was pushed opened and someone jumped at me wrapping their arms around my neck. After a few seconds of shock I pulled them off to find that it was my sister, and she had been crying.

"What is wrong? And do you realize how much you scared me just there?"

"I'm sorry Jacob I just really needed someone to talk to." She said as she laid her head back down on my neck.

"Why, what happened? Where is Connor?"

"With his dad. Dave and I had a fight and I told him I was going out for awhile."

"You know, I never really liked Dave?"

"Yeah I know, but you've been so good about hiding it. He thinks you two are best friends."

"Ugh, never."

She laughed and for a second I thought I felt her smiling against my neck.

I pulled her away and guided her to the couch. She sat, then looked up at the T.V.

"Did I interrupt your show?"

"It's okay, I have it recorded."

I grabbed the remote and turned it off then sat down next to her.

She immediately curled up into my lap and I put my arm around her.

She started telling me about how her and Dave have been fighting more and more and how she suspects that he's seeing someone else. After a good 20-30 minutes of complaining about him she finally stopped and fell quiet.

I thought she was just pausing until about 5 mins later she still wasn't talking and I leaned forward to look at her face and saw that she was sleeping. I reached to grab the remote and noticed that I had put it on the other side of the sofa.

"Great, now I can't even watch T.V. without waking her up."

So I sat there staring at her sleeping body. I couldn't help but stare at her nice tight shorts hugging her ass so tight. I couldn't hold back anymore so I reached down and rubbed my hand across her ass cheek. When she didn't wake up from that I went further and ran it down her crack. Still, not even a stir so I went a little further again and rubbed my hand against her camel toe in her shorts. I was really surprised this time when she didn't wake up. I knew from growing up that she was a heavy sleeper, but I didn't think it was that heavy. I lifted her slightly up off me and slid off the sofa to the floor. I got up and stood right in front of her, looking down at her beautiful body. If she opened her eyes right now she'd be staring at my cock trying to force its way through my shorts. I walked away to get a beer, hoping I could cool myself off, but that didn't work cause when I came back I found that she had rolled onto her back had her legs spread and her arms above her head. I could clearly see the shape of her pussy lips through her shorts, and with her arms up, her breasts were pointing straight up. Oh those beautiful milk filled breasts. Alcohol probably wasn't the best right now, cause it just pushed my drive farther and I reached down and grabbed her soft boob. She sighed and I jumped but after a second I saw that she was still asleep.

"Wow, when she's asleep, she is really out."

I pulled her shirt up to reveal her bra. Even better, she was wearing a bra that hooked in the front, so I unclasped it letting her breast spring free. I did a little massaging of her breast to get the milk flowing then leaned down and starting sucking on it. Her breast milk was like concentrated libido to me. With every sip I drank I became more and more horny. I stood up and dropped my pants and boxers to the floor. I grabbed my cock and started rubbing it across her nipple. My other hand reached down and started rubbing her pussy through her shorts. The sight of my cock on my sleeping sisters breast while I rubbed her pussy was to much for me and I shot a load all over her chest.

"Well, that's gonna be hard to explain."

But I was to far gone to care now. I pulled down her pants and saw that even though she was asleep, her pussy was not. It was pink and fluffed up ready for some sex. I went to the end of the sofa and braced myself so that my face was inches away from her sex. Now I knew she had to wake up as soon as I touched her pussy. Again though, at this point I didn't care. I stuck out my tongue and ran it across her slit. I looked up and she hadn't even moved. I drove my tongue deep into her pussy savoring the taste of my sister. I moved it in and out rubbing the inner walls with extra detail. I reached my hand around and started rubbing her clit while my tongue worked her pussy. I pushed my tongue up and found a small little spot that felt different then the rest. When I rubbed it, her pussy tensed and squeezed my tongue. I then started rubbing it hard with my tongue and in no time I felt her pussy repeatedly contract around my tongue and she let out a small moan, though she was still sleeping. I got up and walked into my room and lubed up my cock. I then positioned myself over her, which was not easy on the couch, but when your about to have sex with your sleeping sister, many positions are possible. I lowered myself down and slid myself deep inside my sisters pussy. I fucked her hard rocking the couch for a few minutes until I started to feel the pressure building in me so I reached my head to her breast and sucked her milk while I filled her with my seed. As an after thought I wondered if she was on birth control. Cause this was now the second time I had came in her. When I was done pumping it all out, I pulled myself off her and went and washed up. I brought back a warm wash cloth and cleaned her up. I could not believe that after all of this she was still sleeping. Well with all that's been going on lately between her and her husband she probably hasn't had much sleep for awhile. After I cleaned her and put her clothes back on I went to my room and passed out on my bed.

"Jacob?" I started to stir as I heard a familiar voice next to my bed.

"Jacob, I got up to go pee and I seem to be seeping cum from my pussy?"

My eyes shot open as I realized my sister had found out I fucked her in her sleep. I turned to her and said

"Well, you see it's a funny story......."

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother Helps Out Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 312 milliseconds