• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Adventures With Master

My Adventures With Master

Her phone goes off letting her know that she has a text, She opens it and sees that it's from Him, her Master.

"I'm coming to see you tonight." is all it reads.

She glances at the clock. 8pm. She thinks Ok I've got some time. She grabs a towel and runs to the bathroom. Just as she gets to the bathroom door her phone goes off again. She runs back into her bedroom. This time there are three messages.

"I will be there at 11pm sharp. Take a shower, shave. When you are done with your shower do your hair and make up. I want you to look your best." "You will wear the pink & black nightie WITH the stockings and the heels. Laid out on the bed you will have the following items." "Collar, paddle, clamps, blindfold, the new vibrator, and a sharpie. Leave your door unlocked and at 10:55 you will be on your knees on your kneeling pillow as close to the floor as you can at the foot of the bed. Waiting. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master" is all she types.

Knowing that He is not going to text her again now that she's answered she races back into the bathroom. She washes using His favorite soap and shaves every spec of hair from her body. When she finishes her shower she slips into her silk robe to do her hair. She blow drys it thoroughly and does it the way He likes it and does he make up. She takes special care on her eyes. She goes back into her bedroom and strips her bed putting fresh sheets on and leaving the comforter in the closet. She pulls out the pink & black nightie and the matching g-string and stockings. She goes into the closet and gets the black stilettos. She lays them all out on the bed. She goes back into the closet and goes into her toy box and gets the paddle, clamps, vibrator and blindfold and lays them all out neatly on the bed. She goes to her jewelery box and gets her collar. She then goes to her desk and gets a sharpie. She places them with the other things. Although she is very confused as to why he wants a sharpie. She shrugs her shoulders.

She looks at the clock. 10 pm. She goes out into her living room and grabs her kneeling pillow. Then goes back into her bedroom and gets dressed.

10:30

She looks in the mirror to make sure that everything is ok and everything is how He told her to have it. She rereads His text to make sure that she didn't miss anything.

10:55

She takes her place at the foot of the bed. On her knees with her chest touching the floor and her arms stretched out above her head.

And waits.

She knows it is 11 pm when she hears he front door open and close. She hears the door lock. She starts to get excited. She hears Him walking up the stairs and down the hall. She can feel the wetness between her legs.

He stops at the bedroom door. She doesn't even breathe until He says " Good girl"

She can sense him standing over her but doesn't move for fear of being punished. She feels him trace the g-string with his finger down the crack of her ass to her pussy. She knows He can feel the wetness.

"Very Nice" He says. " You may sit up"

She very slowly sits up letting her hair fall where it may, but never taking her eyes off the floor.

"Hold your hair up." Without a word she holds her hair up as she feels herself getting wetter. Her eyes close as she feels her collar being fastened around her neck. He then places the blindfold over her eyes and everything goes black.

"Back down." He says.

She goes back into her kneeling position. She hears him move and then feels him standing over her, straddling her body, holding her in place with his legs. She feels Him trace the g-string again. She shudders.

"Hmmm you like that." He does it again. She feels herself getting wetter and wetter. "Pet likes the feelings of her Master's hands."

"Yes Sir" she says.

He traces the g-string again, stopping when he gets to her pussy. "Good girl. You are very wet."

She smiles to herself. He lightly smacks her on the ass.

"I have brought you a few new things." he says. She hears him rustling around in a bag on the bed. He walks back over to her and gently moves her hair out of the way. She feels Him move her collar a little and then hears a click as something is fastened to it. He lets her hair fall back and she feels the coolness of the metal as a chain is draped across her back. He stands back over her and goes back to tracing the g-string. She shudders again.

"Hmmm. I am tired of these" He says as he pulls the g-string tight up the crack of her ass. She moans quietly. He pulls them off and with no warning thrusts two fingers into her wet pussy. Her hips buck gently against His hand. "Good girl. Fuck my fingers." Her hips keep moving against His hand. "Cum for me, pet." Her hips move more freely now fucking herself with his fingers.

"Oh God" she whispers as she cums.

"Good girl" He removes his fingers, trailing her cum up the crack of her ass. She shudders again, knowing what is coming. She relaxes all of her muscles as she feels him push a finger into her ass. She releases a deep breath and moans loudly. Slowly he starts fingering her ass and she starts to buck her hips to meet his fingers. "That's a girl." He says. She feels her face and chest get hot and she gets goosebumps all over her body. " You like that don't you" He says.

"Yes Sir"

"Who am I?"

"My Master" she answers.

"What are you?"

"Your whore." she whispers.

"What was that? Say it louder."

"Your whore" she says a little louder.

"Say it again."

"I am your whore." she says, hips bucking to meet his fingers that are fingering her ass as she cums.

"Good girl." He removes his fingers and slaps her hard on the ass. She groans loudly. "Don't move" He says.

She hears Him walk out of the bedroom and down the stairs. She waits, not moving an inch, not being able to see because of the blindfold. She hears him come back a few minutes later. He walks past her to the bed. He rustles around in the bag again and then comes to stand behind her. She bucks forward as the paddle strikes her hard on the ass.

"Get back into position." He says. She moves back into position without a sound. The paddle comes down again. She involuntarily bucks forward.

"Ugh"

"Back" He says.

She moves back. Thwack, thwack, thwack. She moans. "Good girl." Her ass starts to sting. Thwack, thwack, thwack. She groans loudly. "That makes you very wet doesn't it"

"Yes Sir"

Thwack, thwack, thwack. Three more times. He runs his fingers over her pussy. "Very wet indeed. I do think that you are going to run down your legs tonight." Thwack, thwack, thwack. She groans again. She listens as he tosses the paddle onto the bed. Her ass is burning and she is sure that it is very red. Then she hears the tinkling of ice in a bowl and almost jumps when he takes an ice cube and starts rubbing it all over her ass. Soon the burning is cooled.

He comes to stand in front before her and she feels the metal chain being lifted off her back. He gently tugs on it. "Stand up." She stands. He leads her by the leash to the bed. He turns her around. "Lay on your back" She lays on the bed on her back.

"Who am I?

"My Master"

"What are you?"

"I am your whore." she shudders.

"Do you like being my whore?"

"Yes Sir."

"Are you anyone else's whore?"

"No Sir"

"Are you mine to whore out and share if I wish?"

"Yes Sir" She smells the sharpie as he takes the cap off.

"What are you again?"

"I am your whore" She feels his hand rest on her pussy, with the heel of his palm on her clit.

"What is it again that you are?"

"I am your whore."

"Spell it for me."

"W" she feels his write a W.

"H" she feels the H.

"O" the O is added.

"R" as is the R.

"E" He very deliberately takes His time while writing each line of the E.

"And that spells...?"

"Whore" she whispers.

"Louder"

"Whore" she says a little louder.

"Louder"

"Whore" she says in almost a normal voice.

"That's right. And who's whore are you?"

"Yours." She hears Him walk over to her desk and picks something up and then comes back. She then hears the flash to her camera go off.

"Get back into position."

She carefully gets off the bed and feels her way back to her pillow and kneels. He comes to stand behind her again. He runs His fingers back over her pussy. "Good girl. My cunt is still very wet." He thrusts two fingers inside her roughly. She moans loudly. He fingers her roughly. "You like being used."

"Yes Sir."

"Are you better than any toy in this room?"

"No Sir." She feels her pussy getting wetter and wetter. "Oh God" she moans. He fingers her more roughly. Her hips move to meet his fingers.

"Cum for me whore" She cums so hard her whole body shudders. "Good girl. Don't move." He says as he removes his fingers, once again trailing her cum up the crack of her ass. "I have one more gift for you."

She hears the bag again. Then she feels his fingers slowly enter her ass again. She moans and relaxes her body.

"But first we are going to clamp that cunt closed." He says as he withdraws his fingers. She whimpers. "Stay in position but spread those legs wide and thrust your ass in the air so I have access to my cunt." She moves into the position He requested. "Good girl." She feels Him pull he pussy lips closed and down and moans loudly when he places the clamp. She starts to breathe heavy. He places two more clamps. "You like that pain on your cunt, don't you."

"Yes Sir" she breathes. He doesn't ask her to repeat it because he knows she isn't able to say it louder. She feels him fingering her ass again. She does what she can to relax her body.

"Good girl." He removes his fingers and gently, but firmly fills her ass with a plug and secures it in place with leg straps. He tugs on the leash gently. "Crawl on your knees, but follow me." She crawls after him. "Stop" She hears him sit in her desk chair. "Please your Master. Show Him how much you love him and love what he has done to your body, MY body. Show Him what every good whore knows how to do." She takes Him into her mouth and down her throat.

Her head moves as she worships Him. He grabs her by the hair and holds her head still as he fucks her mouth. She feels herself getting soaking wet. She moans with Him in her mouth.

"Are whores meant to be used and abused?" She moans. Then out of no where she feels the plug start to vibrate. She whimpers with Him still in her mouth.

"Awww is that not fair.?" She whimpers and moans.

"You can feel that cum all trapped inside you, can't you?" She whimpers again

The vibrating gets faster. "Does that feel good?" She moans in response. "Is someone going to gush when I remove those clamps?" She shudders. He keeps thrusting His hips, fucking her mouth.

She feels the orgasm building. The vibration of the plug, the clamps on her pussy, and Master using her. I'm in heaven. She thinks.

"Cum for me slut" and that was her undoing. She cums so hard that she has to consciously keep from clenching her teeth. "That's my girl." He pats her on the head. "Stop." She removes Him from her mouth. He stops the vibration and removes the plug which makes her cum all over again.

"Ugh" she groans.

He tugs on the chain and leads hr back to the foot of the bed. "Stand" She stands up in front of him, or what she thinks is in front of him. He reaches between her legs and lightly taps the clamps. Her knees wobble. "Oh no, does that make you weak in the knees?" He whispers in her ear.. She shudders. He lightly flicks the clamps back and forth. Her knees wobble again. He takes he breast in His other hand and while still flicking the clamps. She breathes heavier. He takes her nipple in his fingers and twists.

"Oh!" she inhales sharply.

"Does my whore like that?"

"Yes Sir" she breathes.

He stops flicking the clamps and takes her other nipple into His hand and twists both at the same time. She moans loudly. "Lets see how long it takes you to cum, shall we slut?" He whispers in her ear. She whimpers. With his knee he lightly puts pressure on the clamps

"Oh God! Oh God!" Her legs wobble violently as she cums.

He chuckles. "Well that didn't take too long." He reaches down between her legs again and lightly pulls on the clamps. Her head falls back. "Are you going to run down you legs when I take these off?"

"Yes" She whispers. "Aww," He says as he cups her pussy in his hand, clamps and all, and moves the clamps back and forth. "Can you feel that cum just waiting to be let out. Are these clamps holding it all inside you? You can feel it can't you? Begging to run?"

"Yes" she says.

He takes the first clamp off. She whimpers. "Feel that blood rush back into your cunt." He removes the second clamp. She moans. He reaches back down between her legs and flicks the last clamp back and forth. "This is it." He whispers "Once I take this one off you are going to flood down your legs." He reaches up and takes a nipple in between his fingers again, still flicking the clamp. He increases the pressure on her nipple , little by little, faster and faster he flicks the clamp. He twists her nipple and removes the last clamp as she cums. She moans loudly as she runs down her legs.

"Oh My God" she breathes.

He says as he thrusts two fingers in her pussy.

"Keep cumming" He says as he roughly thrusts his fingers. She cums again and again over His fingers. He removes his fingers and places them in her mouth. "Clean them thoroughly, my little whore." She takes them in he mouths and cleans her cum off of His fingers. "Good girl." He then takes his hand and places it back between her legs to feel her cum on her thighs. "Very nice."

He leads her to the bed by her leash. "Lie back and spread your legs wide." She lies back on the bed with her knees bent and spread so her pussy is open to him. He takes the paddle and lightly rubs it over her throbbing pussy. The coolness of the leather feels good to her.

He gently start tapping the paddle against her. SMACK! The paddle comes down hard.

"Oh!" He legs close involuntarily.

"Open your legs."

She opens her legs again. Tap, tap, tap, tap, SMACK!

She jumps and her legs close again.

"Do Not Make Me Tie Your Legs Open" He says.

She opens her legs again, He slides the paddle over her pussy again. She takes a deep breath and relaxes her legs so they are wide open.

Tap, tap, tap, tap. Each tap getting a little harder.

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, SMACK!

She jumps, but her legs remain open and she cums, running down the crack of her ass and getting the bed wet.

"Good girl." She hears the paddle as it hits the seat of her desk chair. He presses His body against hers and whispers" I want to taste you." She shivers. He slides down and positions himself between her legs, stopping to kiss where he has written WHORE in sharpie on her pussy. He traces the letters with his tongue. "My whore" He says.

He moves down. He takes two fingers and opens her pussy lips and finds her clit. He flicks it with his tongue. She shivers. He takes her clit between two fingers, like her nipples and pinches. "Oh!" He pinches harder. He moans He pulls outward while pinching her clit. " Oh God! Oh God!"

He increases the pressure of his fingers. "You like it when I abuse your cunt, don't you, My little whore?"

"Oh , Yes Sir" she breathes.

He releases her clit, flicks it with His tongue. She feels him pushing the vibrator inside her while he pinches her clit again. She moans. He lifts his head and says " You are going to cum in my mouth ans as a reward I will fuck you." She moans loudly. He turns the vibrator on and sucks on her clit. She bucks her hips, whimpering. He puts his finger in her ass and flicks her clit with His tongue.

"Oh God!" she groans.

He moves his finger in her ass. She feels it building. She grabs the bedsheets, her back arches.

"Oh My God!" she screams.

He removes his finger and pulls out the vibrator and he licks her as she cums. He sticks his tongue inside her as she cums again filling his mouth with her cum.

"Ugh!" Her legs collapse onto the bed as he feasts on her. He stops and stands up

"That's a good girl. Now come and kneel and the end of the bed so you can have your reward. "

She quickly kneels at the end of the bed with her ass up so he can enter her. He grabs her by the hips and slams himself into her. "Oh!" She screams into the bed. Faster and faster, harder and harder. He slams into her. "Oh Yes!" she screams. He holds her hips in a steel grip and she can't move as He slams her, over and over. Then He hold her hips to him as he cums.

He pats her ass gently and says,"Go clean yourself up"

"Yes Sir."

She jumps of the bed and goes to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she comes back all evidence of their playtime is gone and her comforter is on her bed. He walks up to her and kisses her deeply.

"And you say...?"

"Thank you Master."

"You are welcome, pet. You may sleep with your Master tonight, at the end of the bed." "Thank you Master." She beams. She gets her pillow and blanket from her drawer and curls up at the foot of the bed. "Goodnight Master. I love you."

"Goodnight, pet. I love you too"

She falls asleep grinning from ear to ear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Adventures With Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds