• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Client Service

Client Service

Today was a busy day. She was second chairing a motions hearing with her boss in Fort Lauderdale and then she was going to rendezvous with her boyfriend, also an attorney and a client of the firm, after work. She knew she would have to please both men, and she would. But she would have to be careful that neither found out about the other, on that day or any other.

The day before she had visited the Colombian nail and waxing shop on the corner and had gotten a Brazilian and French manicure. She was Cuban, in her late 30's, with long dark brown hair, with light highlights, and a curvy figure, topped off with pendulous C cup breasts with large dark areolae. She chose her clothes carefully. They had to be professional for court, yet appealing. Easy to get out of at the office or in the car for her boyfriend, but not so easy that he boss would try to fuck her at his house or after the court appearance. "A nice black pant suit with white silk blouse," she said to herself. Underneath, she put on a black la perla see-through bikini panties and black lacy see-through bra, and dabbed herself with Chanel perfume between her breasts and over waxed pussy. When she was ready, she got into her Lexus and drove over to her boss's house, parking on the street so his wife wouldn't complain.

Her boyfriend, Richie, had flown in that day and was hungry for Cuban pussy. Fucking his lovely Cuban counsel was the high point of his frequent trips to Miami. Taking a cab to her condo, het let himself in and looked around to see if any other men had been there recently. He said he didn't mind her fucking other men, just as long as she told him about them, usually as she was fucking him and sometimes while they were having phone sex. Knowing she would be in court, he relaxed and smoked a joint. Going to her bedroom, he opened her night stand drawer and pulled out some Polaroids he had taken of her. Then, he rummaged through the hamper for her panties. Again, he was looking for signs of infidelity, and a fresh pair that he could enjoy as he masturbated while he thought of what he was going to do with her later in the day. When he was finished, he showered, trimmed his pubic hair and applied cologne on his balls and between his legs. He put on a pair of silk boxer shorts, under a pair of jeans, slipped into fresh button-down shirt and a blazer.

After dressing, he called for a cab and went to her office on Brickell. No one was there, save Mimi, the office receptionist. Mimi was an attractive South American beauty, tall, slender, with firm breasts and blonde hair, and from what his girlfriend/attorney told Richie, she was a size queen. There were rumors that Mimi was fucking the boss and Richie didn't doubt it a bit. He had actually suggested several times that his girlfriend invite Mimi over for a three-way, but she always said no.

Between her and Mimi there was a silent rivalry. They were both fucking the law firm partner. She knew that Mimi was fucking the boss, but Mimi didn't know that the shapely divorced associate was also fucking him. Mimi suspected she was and Mimi was itching to even the score.

Meanwhile, at the courthouse, the motion that she had drafted and that her boss had argued was successful. That meant she was a little closer to fucking Richie, and much closer to sucking off her boss. She hoped that was all he would want.

"Great job on the brief", her boss said after the judge ruled in favor of their client. As opposing counsel and others in the courtroom were leaving, he said to her, "Let's chat briefly about next steps before leaving. It's a long weekend and I don't want to lose the momentum."

She knew what he meant. By "not losing the momentum" he meant ramming his 10" long, practically Coke bottle thick cock into one or more of her orifices until he shot his copious amounts of his semen into or on her. Not that she minded, but today was a little different. "Really," she thought to herself. "We drove to the courthouse together and we'll have the next 60 to 90 minutes, traffic allowing, to talk about the case." It was clear: he wanted to get fucked or sucked off.

"Sure", she said. "Where to? The cafeteria, of maybe Sandpiper's?" She was referring to the local grill. She, her boss and Mimi had been there for drinks recently and she had sucked him off in the men's room while Mimi was seated at the bar, waiting for them. Mimi was unaware at the time of what they had done.

"No. Let's just see if one of the counsel's rooms off the courtroom is available. We won't need long to go over the case."

Talking about the posture of the case, they walked deliberately into the nearest empty meeting room. When they were both inside, her boss placed a chair against the door handle, as there were no locks on the doors of the courthouse meeting rooms. He then walked over to the table and unzipped his pants. Resting himself on the table in front of her, he said nothing. She knew what to do. Looking him in the eye, she stood up and took off her jacket and then unbuttoned her silk blouse. Taking a tissue she wiped the lipstick off so that she wouldn't leave evidence on his cock that would transfer to his boxer shorts. When she was done, she knelt in front of him and unbuckled his belt and then lowered his pants and shorts down to his ankles. Directly in front of her is his long, thick, meaty cock. She can't take her eyes off of it and as she always does, once she can see, feel, and smell a man's cock, there is room for little else in her thoughts.

She starts by working her tongue over the head and shaft of his cock. Slowly, her mouth slides up and down the shaft, sometimes deep, sometimes shallow. Using one hand, she spreads her saliva and his pre-cum over the length of his. She alternates her holding his cock, sometimes lightly holding the shaft in her hands, while she lets it plop in and out of her mouth, licking it with her smooth, wet tongue. Other times, she strokes it with both hands, with just the right pressure and distance to give him maximum pressure and pleasure.

It is almost impossible for her to get all of that thick, huge cock in her mouth, but she tries nevertheless. When her mouth tires, she changes technique and worked the shaft with her hands, while she licked his thick, cum-laden balls. She is not ready for him to cum. He runs his hands over her dark hair, running his right hand along the side of her mouth so that he can feel his cock throbbing inside her. All the while, her head was bobbing slowly and obediently up and down on his cock. When she does look up at him, there is a look of pure, unadulterated lust in her eyes. It is a look that makes most men cum, but not her boss.

Back at the office, Mimi offered to walk Richie back to the associate's office. "She's out at court, Richie" Mimi said. "She'll be back soon." The office was deserted, except for Mimi. With the partners out on a Friday afternoon, the staff had left to get an early start on the weekend.

Mimi offered to stay and wait there with Richie, but first she had to put the phones on auto answer, save the partner lines, which she routed into the office where Richie was waiting.

Mimi came back and sat down in front of Richie. She sat right in front of him and at first Richie was uncomfortable. They begin talking, making small talk really, and as he was getting aroused, Mimi shifted her legs, simultaneously moving toward him and then looked him in eye before breaking eye contact and looking down, a little too long, at the lump that had formed in his pants.

Back at the courthouse, partner and associate were locked in an oral-genital carnal embrace. Her face was glazed with saliva and pre-cum, her jaw ached and her panties were soaked. He held onto her head for dear life, pushing back against the table, head thrown back, eyes closed as the tempo of her cocksucking picked up and her tongue subtly worked his frenulum, glans and opening. His balls pulled back into the sac and his legs and buttocks tensed, letting her know that she was close to getting him off. She was skilled at sucking off men, a real fellatrix, and it made her proud. That she was in a public building, during work hours, having sex, got her off.

"Oh God," he hissed at her, his body stiffened and the massive vein on the front of his cock throbbed in her mouth. She braced for the deluge of cum, gobs of which he shot into her mouth and on her face as she broke contact with his cock to swallow. Keeping her eyes closed so as to keep his cum out of her eyes, she focused now on the head of his cock, drinking down every bit of his ejaculate, save the shots she took to the face. She lightens the pressure of her tongue and lips and after a while the cum stops shooting into her, even though his cock continues to rhythmically throb.

She gently licks and sucks the last of his cum out of his cock and then, still kneeling, looks up at him, smiling. She came, not hard, but she came nevertheless. She is pleased that she was able to coax as much cum out of him as she did, because she knows that his mood improves with the amount of jism he releases. Using the back of her hand, and then a tissue, she wipes her face. One pearlescent drop of his cum escapes her efforts and drops down onto her white silk blouse. More than anything else, she realized her high cleaning bills were the result of the semen of the men she had had sex with or sucked off. She preferred sex in public, at the office, in the car, or even garage. One advantage of sex at her house, a hotel or her boss's house was that she could remove her work clothes.

Quietly, they straightened out their clothes and got their things in order. Her boss pulled her to him and gave her a bear hug, kissing her full on the mouth. She returned the passion. When they were ready, they walked out of the meeting room and out to his car. If anyone knew what they had been doing, no one in the crowded hall outside of the courtroom and meeting room gave any indication of it. For her part, she was very self conscious of the saliva and cum on her hair and face that had resisted her best efforts to remove.

They drive back to Miami was uneventful and when she got to her boss's house, she asked to use a bathroom, where she could relieve herself, clean her face, gargle, and reapply her make-up. Her boss agreed, but hesitantly. Lately, his wife had begun to suspect that he was fucking some of the "hired help" at the office, including his associate. She was, of course, right. When she was done in the bathroom, she also wiped her pussy with a wet wipe, to freshen herself for her boyfriend when she saw him. She said goodbye to her boss and his wife and headed toward her condo. Getting there, she saw a note from Richie that he was waiting for him at her office.

Richie had a sense of where Mimi wanted to go so, he quickly but subtly shifted the discussion to sex, mentioning to Mimi about some of the conversations that he had heard about from his girl friend about staff. Mostly, the single women talked about sex, what they liked and who they liked. Mimi became intensely focused on Richie and she crossed and recrossed her legs, placing the top leg high up on the bottom leg so that Richie would get a good look at her legs. It was clear to Richie that she was very horny.

And then it happened. Mimi had been laughing and smiling, nodding her head in agreement, and often touching Richie's hand or knee, and sometimes his inner thigh. Suddenly, she again looked him in the eye, told him how aroused she had become, and took his hand to emphasize her point. Hiking her skirt slightly over her thighs she took his hand and reached up her skirt, where she placed his hand on her silky, panty-covered pussy. With her other hand, she reached over and began working his cock through the fabric of his jeans.

Richie's cock sprung to life and all eight plus inches of his perfectly proportioned penis engorged with blood. Richie moved closer to her and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Then, he pulled back. "Is this a good idea, Mimi? I don't want to get you in trouble." He wasn't talking generally about sex in the office; there was a lot of sex in the office after hours, with clients, with co-counsel, with other attorneys in the office, and staff. No, he was worried that his girlfriend might return too early.

"Mi amor, don't worry. I won't let it go too far. Do you want me to call her and see where she is?"

"Si, amor. Please. I'll wait here for you." He said.

Mimi stepped out of the office and pretended to call. When she was done, she returned to the office and knelt before Richie. "Amor, tenemos un poco tiempo. Adelante, amor! Tengo hambre, mucho hambre."

Richie let her pull out his cock and smacked her lips. "Amor, quieres mamar tu pinga mas grande! Por favor, amor..." Leaning forward, he kissed her again, and then guided her head to the bulbous head of his cock. She dove onto his cock with a deep hunger and began sucking him. He had long imagined Mimi and his girlfriend together, tag-team blowing him. He was not disappointed with the reality of her working her oral magic on his cock.

Pulling into the parking lot she wondered whether to fuck Richie in the office, or bring him out to the car for a quickie in the front seat. She always had an audience from the buildings across the street and she loved to give anonymous viewers a show. Entering the building she took the elevator up to the law firm floor.

She entered the darkened offices and realized that with all of the partners out today for hearings or meetings, on a Friday, the staff had left. She hoped Richie was waiting for her and she hurriedly headed to her office, down windowless hallway. The door to her office was ajar and some light and noise leaked out into the hallway. The sounds were amorous and anger, jealousy and arousal washed over her. She had the beginnings of a suspicion that Mimi had upped the ante in their competitive relationship.

Bracing herself against the hallway wall, she removed her shoes and silently approached the entrance to her office. Richie's back was to the door and Mimi was down on her knees sucking him. She watched as Mimi sucked off her boyfriend, Richie. She liked being watched, but watching another woman suck cock was a turn-on for her. Her pussy was inflamed and as she unbuckled her belt and slipped her hand down the front of her slacks, she could feel the moisture and the heat emanating from her cunt. She quickly dropped her pumps in the empty office next to hers and returned to the doorway. She rubbed her clit as Mimi stopped sucking and motioned Richie to the floor.

His pants were down to his ankles and his member stood out, angry and slick. She stood over him, hiked up her skirt to her waist, pulled her thong to the side and sat down on his member. With abandon Mimi rode Richie's cock for all it was worth.

When Richie started to moan, she knew he was going to cum in her, and that she would not allow, so she made a sound. Almost imperceptible, the air passing between her lips might have been missed by another person, but Richie knew her well and instantly he looked toward the door, where he saw his girlfriend. Her blouse was unbottened and one hand was down her slacks, furiously working her clit, the other was working a pencil eraser-sized nipple.

At last, Mimi came with a shout and collapsed on Richie's chest. He didn't know what to do and was genuinely concerned. With unbelievable timing, Mimi's phone rang. She looked at the screen and saw that her boyfriend was calling.

"Mierda!"

"What is it, amor?" He said."

"It's my boyfriend. Espera te." She replied. "Hello? Yes, I'm here. What? You're waiting for me downstairs? No, no! Don't come up! I'll be right down!"

Grabbing her things, Mimi had time enough for a hurried kiss before she pulled her skirt down and ran out the door. Her boyfriend was a big man with a big cock, big ego, and big temper. He wasn't very smart, but he could fuck like a jack-hammer and if he found out that Mimi was fucking anybody else, let alone her boss, along with her best friend's boyfriend, there would be a lot of ugliness for all concerned.

Richie's girlfriend barely made it to empty office before Mimi ran out of her office, down the hallway and out the front door of the offices. Hearing that Mimi was gone, she stripped out of her jacket. Next, she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, lifted up her bra over her pendulous breasts and stepped out of her slacks.

Walking into the office, she left the door open. Richie began to speak, to try and explain, but she cut him off. Motioning silence to Richie with a finger to her lips, she straddled him and then lowered herself down onto him, pulling her panties aside. She slid up and down the shaft of his cock a few times to lubricate his cock and then with a plop, his cock entered her soft, wet cunt. She was going to milk his cock clean of all the cum that had built up during Mimi's fucking and she would have it all within her.

Her pussy burned from within and she repeatedly, first slowly and then with a quickening pace, lowered herself onto his shaft until it hit her back wall. Riding him, she wondered if he could tell that the stain on her blouse was semen. She wondered as well, whether it would anger Richie or excite him more to know that it was her boss's and she had sucked him off at the courthouse.

As her pace quickened, her moans became louder. She was riding him hard, holding him down with her arms as her pussy fucked him fiercely. When she was ready, she came with a loud shout, arching her back, her long brown hair reaching to his balls. Richie could take no more and exploded within her, shouting and screaming his passion for her. He would pay for this with his lover and lawyer, he knew, but maybe it was worth it. He knew she would let him know, over martinis and steak at Morton's just down the street later that evening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Client Service

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 416 milliseconds