• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Judy's Week with Work Girlfriends Ch. 02

Judy's Week with Work Girlfriends Ch. 02

So, this is your Midwest girl, Judy, the thirty something fool who told her friends about her fantasies. Now that wouldn't be all that bad, except my friends thought it would be fun if I cut loose and did something about my fantasies, for example, actually making them a reality. So that's why yesterday, on the way down to Florida, I stripped naked at a rest stop and let Shelley pack my clothes in my suitcase. That's why Michelle told me to sit up on the bench seat and expose myself to a bunch of UT boys on the interstate. And that is why I am now in a room at the Holiday Inn in Knoxville and all my clothes are in the van. I don't have a stitch. Nothing, nada, no panties, no bra, no nothing. And Amber, Michelle and Shelley are looking at the room service menu and I am not hungry.

I'm pretty sure they will make me order something but I am not sure I will want to eat it. Because, unless I am stupid right now, I will be going to the door and letting room service in our room and like I said, all my clothes are in the van. I am fucked! And I did it to myself. I told them my fantasy and I took off my clothes.

So they have finished looking at the menu.

"Judy, come here and pick something out."

"I'm not hungry."

"Don't be stupid. You'll be starving by midnight and I don't think you want to go to the snack machines to get something later."

Holy fuck! They wouldn't, would they? Yeah, they would. I got up and got the room service menu. I looked it over.

"I'll have the chef salad."

As soon as I said that, Amber picked up the phone and called room service. She made our order, said thank you and hung up.

"It'll be here in around 40-50 minutes. As long as we are waiting, do you have any other fantasies Judy?"

I just glared at her.

"Judy, Judy, come on now. Do you want to stand in the hall until room service gets here? I didn't think so. So tell us another fantasy that you have."

I sat there like a lump.

"OK girls, Judy looks like she wants to go stand in the hall. We can give her a hand."

"NO, NO, God NO. I, ah, well, sometimes, I mean, I, ah, well, ah, I have dreamed about, giving a, um, ah, blow job in front of, ah, people."

As soon as I said that I wanted to smack myself in the head! How could I be so stupid?

THEY FUCKING STARTED LAUGHING! This is way too fucking humiliating! Once they managed to get the laughing under control they looked at me with ear to ear grins.

"So, Judy, was it girls or guys watching you?"

"Oh God, I don't know."

"So it could be us, then, or do you want a guy to watch you too?"

"Actually, I don't want anyone to watch me, thank you very much. It's a God damn fantasy for Christ's sake!"

"Now Judy remember what you said you would do?"

I looked at Amber who had just said that. She smirked at me.

"You said you would do what we told you for a free vacation, darling. We all agreed that we would take care of your share of the expenses for you doing what we said. Remember?"

God damn her, God damn them all!

"What if I want to change my mind?"

"I'm afraid that is not an option Judy. A deal is a deal. Right girls?"

Of course Michelle and Shelley agreed with her. I am fucked! So I sat down and pretty much ignored them and didn't even hear what they were talking about. I was trying to figure out a way to get out of this, but I couldn't come up with anything. Then there's a knock at our door.

"Room serice!"

"Judy, honey, why don't you get the door."

I looked at the floor. Someday Amber, I am going to get you for this, I swear to God! I got up and went to the door, opened it on the chain and peeked out. Fucking room serviee! I pushed the door shut and took off the chain, took a deep breath and opened the door, hiding behind it. In rolled a room service cart with a young guy pushing it.

"Judy, why don't you sign for the food, please?"

You bitch! I will get even for this, Amber! Some day, some how, I will get even! I shut the fucking door and walked up to the room service guy, he turned to me and his eyes almost rolled across the carpet. When they got back his eye sockets they immediately went to my pussy, then up to my tits and then my face. I was beet red but trying to be cool about this. Yeah, right! I had to take the bill out of his hand and ask him for a pen. Then I signed it.

"Judy, why don't you ask him what time he gets off work and if he has a friend who gets off at the same time."

I am going to kill her! So I asked him, I thought I was going to have to smack him in the head. Of course he had a friend and he got off at 11PM.

"Why don't you ask him to bring his friend and come here after they are off work, Judy?"

Ah God! So I asked him. He looks at me and then at the others and says:

"Ah, lady, what's the deal?"

"Judy, honey, why don't you tell him?"

I thought I was red before. Well, not hardly. I think my face could have lit downtown Knoxville.

"Um, I, ah, I have this, ah, fantasy, about, ah, um, giving a blow job, ah, in front of, um, people."

"No shit?"

"Oh Jesus. Will you, ah, um, come back here, ah, after you get off work?"

He smirked and looked me up and down.

"Sure lady."

I didn't know what to say so my mind went on autopilot.

"Thank you."

As soon as I said that, I could have died. He smirked again. He looked at me again. He left. The door closed. I was standing, looking at the floor, embarrassed as hell. I'm naked and I had just propositioned a waiter in front of my friends!

So, the food gets given to everyone and they are eating and talking and giggling and I am sitting sort of by myself, picking at my salad. I was feeling like a fool. I let them talk me into this. I was dumb enough to let that happen to me. The only good thing was that it was no where near home, but people from home were with me.

So I finally give up on eating anything and I'm not really paying attention to them because I am thinking about this kid coming back to the room.

"Judy!"

"What?"

"Do you think he has a big one?"

"What?"

"A big dick, Judy. God are you being dumb or playing dumb?"

I turned beet red. Jesus! Now it really started to hit home. They were really going to expect me to, ah, suck this guy! Christ is this going to be humiliating! I was not getting horny, I was getting really nervous. I decided to put my foot down.

"I am so not doing this!"

"Actually, Judy, you are."

"No, I am not!"

"Do you want to wait for him in the hall, Judy?"

"You wouldn't dare!"

The three of them looked at me, grinned and got up. I snarled at them. Michelle and Shelley grabbed one of my arms each and I found myself on my feet, being marched to the door to the room. Amber was at the door and she smirked at me and opened it. Wide open. Michelle and Shelley marched, or should I say, dragged me across the carpet.

"Are you going to be good, Judy?"

I just stared at Amber while struggling to get my arms loose. Amber just nodded and the next thing I knew I was propelled out the door, stumbling to the wall across from it. Then I heard the door click shut. I spun around. FUCK! The Goddamn door was closed. The bitches had pushed me into the hallway naked!

I started pounding on the door. I barely heard Amber.

"Not so loud unless you want company."

I was panic-stricken! I hurriedly looked left and right.

"Open the damn door!"

The door opened on the chain. Amber peeked out and chuckled.

"Are you going to be good, Judy?"

"Goddamn it Amber, open the door!"

Amber looked at me. She chuckled again and the fucking door closed. My stomach was in knots!

"Amber, please open the door!"

The door opened a crack.

"Are you going to be good?"

"Yes, Goddamn it!"

I watched it shut again and then open wide enough so I could get inside. If Amber hadn't stepped back with it I would have run right over her. The door closed behind me.

"Now, Judy, that wasn't very nice of you. You promised, you know. And now you are trying to back out on your promise. I think we need to help you understand that you need to keep your promises, Judy."

She pulled one of the two chairs in the room right between the two beds, right at the end of them. Then she patted the seat.

"Sit down Judy. Oh, and put your legs over the arms. Good girl! Now slide your little ass forward a bit. That's good. Do you know that we can see that little pussy of yours? Now just sit like that until company comes."

So here I am, spread wide, facing the door and my three so called friends are lying on the beds chatting about me sucking dick in front of them. I was almost ready to start bawling except I couldn't give them the pleasure of seeing that. So, I choked back my sobs and sat there, waiting. And waiting. And waiting.

Then there was a knock at the door and Amber jumped up.

"Don't move, Judy."

She walks to the door and turns to look at me. Then she smirks. She turns and cracks the door open, closes it and takes off the chain. Then she opens it. And then I see the waiter and another young guy walk in. I froze. I turned scarlet. They stared at me. I was fucking humiliated!

"Nice, lady, very nice."

I wanted to die! I was naked and spread open and two kids were looking at me! I guess not kids, but God; they were so much younger than me!

"OK, boys, here's the deal. Judy was going to suck you in front of your friend and us but she has been a little bitchy about it, so she is going to suck you both. Is that all right? I thought it would be. So, who's first? Oh, and before I forget, one of you comes in her mouth, the other on her face."

I was frozen on that chair. The room service waiter leaned over to Amber. I heard him quietly ask Amber and others to leave the room.

"No, we are going to watch too. Not just your buddy. So either get it out or get out."

I glanced around the room. The second guy was leaning on the wall by the bathroom, grinning. Amber was lying on one bed, facing the end, Michelle and Shelley on the other and the waiter in front of me. The waiter looked around too, shrugged and unzipped. He took his dick out and stepped up to me. He looked half hard.

"Go ahead, Judy."

I closed my eyes and thought about saying no, but then a picture flashed in front of me. It was me in the hallway, naked. I knew that they would do it to me too. I opened my eyes and looked at the guy's dick. I leaned forward, took it in my left hand and opened my mouth. I started sucking. He got hard almost instantly. I was so humiliated! His buddy walked up and leaned against the low dresser so he could see better. Ah, fuck me.

This is so fucking degrading! The three of them were now commenting on my sucking skills.

I'm not going to bore you with a blow by blow rendition. It's too humiliating. But he got hard and stayed hard in my mouth and in a few minutes he grasped my head and blew. I gagged with the first spurt and tried to pull my head back, but he held me still and spurted into my mouth until he was done. Then he pulled his dick out and wiped it on the side of my face.

"Thanks lady."

He stepped back and the other guy stepped up. Unzipped, pulled it out and just stuck it in my mouth. I grabbed onto it and he grasped my head too. I had sperm dribbling down my chin. He held onto me and fucked my face. The girls were giggling as they watched. This kid didn't last long. I just had to sit there. I felt him get harder, stiffen, twitch and the first spurt went in my mouth and then he pulled back and the next ones went onto my forehead, in my hair, over one eye, down my cheek, damn near up my nose. When he finished he squeezed the last bit on my boobs and then put himself away.

"Thanks lady."

Amber burst out laughing.

"Tell them thank you, Judy."

Totally humiliated, I mumbled thank you, which got everyone laughing.

"OK, boys, you can go now."

I watched them walk to the door out of one eye; the other was closed and covered with sperm. They looked back and smirked. The door opened and they left. I started to try to wipe the sperm off my face, especially my eye.

"No Judy. You were a little bitchy about this so you can wipe it off, but put it in your mouth. When you are pretty clean, dear, you can swallow it."

Goddamn her!

"I am so not doing that!"

"Do you want to go in the hall?"

I glanced at Amber and then at Michelle and Shelley. The two of them were sitting on the edge of the bed, like they were just waiting for me to resist. Now the picture in my mind was me, naked in the hall with sperm all over my face. I sighed. And I wiped the sperm off my eye and put it in my mouth. Then my forehead, my cheek and under my nose. I closed my eyes, choked a bit and swallowed. And swallowed again. FUCK!

"Now Judy, just so we understand each other, please listen to me. If you don't want to be fucking someone in front of us, please do as you are told. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good girl. Now if you want to shower and brush your teeth, Michelle is going to get your toothbrush. Keep being a good girl Judy."

I got up and walked to the bathroom as Michelle walked out of the room. I showered, washed my hair three times. While I was in the shower Michelle brought my toothbrush in. I got out of the shower, dried off and brushed my teeth for what seemed like a half hour. I walked out with my hair wrapped in a towel to see Amber nod approvingly. Since I was still naked, I guess. Amber looked around at everyone.

"Well, we need to get an early start, so let's get to bed."

Michelle and Shelley went to their room, Amber got ready for bed and I stood by the window, drapes partly open, looking out. This vacation wasn't going to be as much fun as I thought it was going to be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Judy's Week with Work Girlfriends Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds