• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Dogs and Warm Cream Ch. 02

Hot Dogs and Warm Cream Ch. 02

12

In part one of the story teenage brother and sister visit a swing club in distant Copenhagen and have the mortification of finding Mom and Dad on the premises. They manage to keep away from them.

One cannot undergo swing club experience and not be permanently affected. When all four members of a family get into the swing club mode one can expect interesting changes in family inter relationships.

Though it is not essential to read part one (published on 10 October 2006) to get into the spirit of part two it may be not be a bad idea to read the earlier part either before or after reading part two, preferably before.

*

Kelvin got up late. The events of the previous day left him physically and mentally tired. His sister Caro was not in her bed. By the time he brushed and changed Caro had left with Dad. Dad had a meeting with his business partner who had a daughter of Caro's age. The girls wanted to meet. .

After seeing husband and daughter off mother came and sat on the sofa. The hectic events of the previous day, more varied and strenuous than that of her son's, left her tired too but not visibly so. Her sprightly looks belied her 37 years.

"Dad and Caro will return late in the evening," said mother, "I'll get dressed. We'll got out have breakfast and then decide how we are going to spend our day."

Copenhagen is a nice place to be in September. Mother and son walked along a long stretch of road may be for more then a mile before they found an outdoor restaurant to their liking. It was a quiet street and it being a late hour for breakfast only half a dozen camera toting tourists were at the tables. They chose a secluded corner.

"Kelvin."

"Yes, Mom."

"Do you know why Caro is furious with me?

"Furious?"

"That's the word. She doesn't even look in my direction. I have done nothing to displease her. Did she tell you why?"

"No."

"From your body language I get the feeling that you know. I have the right to ask and you are duty bound to tell."

"Big words Mom. Your are getting a bit emotional. I feel you have an inkling of what it is all about."

"Inkling of what? Talk sense."

"Talking of body languages yours reads guilt."

"Guilt? Don't be funny. I know nothing. Tell me Kelvin why she is so angry with me."

"You won't like to know."

"All the more reason why I should."

"OK, I'll tell. Don't blame me if it leaves you limp. You know Ronnie my friend back home."

"I know, but what has that to do with this."

"He was here in Copenhagen last month. With a cousin he took a tour of a swing club. His report was so glowing that I wanted to have a shot at it. I had to have a woman to accompany me and I know no one here but Caro. I had a difficult time convincing her that it is not wrong to just take a look. We did it. There we saw Dad and you. Mom you have become pale Mom. Please don't faint. I don't think you did anything wrong. Caro thinks badly of you but soon she will understand that it is all quite acceptable behaviour these days."

Mother was in a daze. It took a while before she could speak. When she said was par for the parental course.

"You should not have dragged Caro to a swing club," she said.

"We took a tour, that's all."

"Tell me what you saw." She spoke in a low voice.

"Noting much Mom, for we stayed only for just an hour and a half."

"What did you see?"

"I saw you standing at pool side with no clothes on. You look magnificent, like the statue of Venus de Milo we saw a week ago out distancing all the younger women there. A man sat next to you with feet dangling in the water. He was kissing the outer side of your thigh while rubbing the inner side and you were caressing his cheek most lovingly."

"And?"

"Dad was standing fondling another woman and they both jumped into the pool and were playing about with each other's bodies."

"What did you two do?"

"We hid in the artificial palm grove and watched. I was admiring you but Caro was horrified to see you both that way. She was angry with me for admiring your body. She said it was incest. I told her that when I see you making love to a man other than father I feel different about you."

"And then?"

'The man who was caressing your thighs got up and you both hugged and kissed passionately. Caro closed her eyes and said 'disgusting'. Your grinding your pelvis against his was what affected her. Dad and the other woman came out of the pool and after they had wiped all four went up. We followed at a distance. Another couple joined and all six went to a room and closed the door leaving just a narrow opening."

"Caro was for going back to the hotel but I told her we will watch what Mom and Dad were up to. I did not see anything wrong in what you two were doing but strangely Caro's attitude was inconsistent. She was indulgent towards Dad but strongly disapproved of your actions. We sat on one of the benches. I had a lot of persuasion to do before Caro would consent to stay. After a while I went to peep into your room. Caro also came when I pulled her up. The door was now partly open. You were on the low bed on all fours. The man who was with you at the pool was standing behind you. His penis was inside you. He was pumping and you were also moving your pelvis in rhythm. You were sucking the penis of another man. I told Caro that you were preparing him for the next entry as soon as the first one has finished his job. Dad was licking one woman and the third woman was sucking him.

"Caro had closed her eyes with her hands but I am sure she was peeping through her finger slits. You asked me to be frank and I am going to be just that. My greatest desire at that moment was to join the line and enter you when my chance came up. That is the truth Mom." Kelvin was holding her arm and rubbing his cheek on it.

"What did you two do other than watching?"

"I rather not tell."

"You have to Kelvin, please."

"OK here goes. With difficulty I got Caro to show her naked body. I fondled her. She did not object when I touched her vulva. I was bursting. I asked her to jerk me off. I do not know how it happened but my penis was in her mouth and I was licking her. I ejaculated. The first spurt was into her mouth. She spit it of as if it were poison. And then we came away. For all I know she is still a virgin."

Sense of grievance seized Mom. "I wonder how she has the spirit to be cross with me after what she had done," she said.

"Mom, please Mom we will go to the swing club."

"Again?"

"We saw very little. Hiding from you was all we did."

"Son and Mom in a swing club?"

"Why not?"

"I don't think it has ever happened."

"It's time we change that."

"OK but..."

"What but?"

"Hope father is not there with Caro to spoil your day once more," said Mom. Both laughed and with that her mood changed.

If the man checking IDs at the entrance of the swing club was the same one that had scrutinised the IDs of Kevin and his sister he would have been quite astounded to see the same young man come the next day with his mother. In the event the man at the counter was not the same. He just glanced at the IDs and asked them if they had been here before. When they told them that they had he let them in without the mandatory instruction to read the rules chart. Mom and son went to their respective change room and removing all their clothes draped the large towel provided and avoiding the drink area and dance area went straight to the pool.

Mother did not even turn in the directions of the men standing at the first corner flaunting their large penises. At the pool she quite casually removed her towel and hung it on the stand and turned round. Son did he same and when he turned he gasped.

"Wonderful," he said. His eyes were wide open and his lower jaw appeared slightly loosened. "Wonderful," he repeated. "Mom, place your arms akimbo as we saw you do yesterday and turn your head a little to one side. That's it. You are just like the Venus statue. The arms of that statue must have been like that before they broke off."

"But you ought not to be looking at your mother with lust," she said smiling.

"No way can my eyes glitter with lust when seeing beauty," he said becoming somewhat poetical.

"Eyes probably not Kelvin but..." she was looking at his crotch. His penis was large and erect pointing upwards like an anti aircraft gun. He smiled sheepishly. She took a step forward, tapped son's penis and jumped into the pool. Kelvin followed her. She swam rapidly but he followed. He was stronger. He caught up with her and grasped her from behind by the breasts. She turned round and both hugged and laughed.

"Long and thick," she said as she caught his penis in her grip underwater of course. His hand was on her vulva. He ran it up and down the slit. He swam round with mother riding on his back. She rubbed her vulva on him and he turned round and smiled in thankful appreciation. He then swam on his back and she rode him with vulva and penis on each other. He wondered as millions of others have if it was possible to enter while swimming.

Three couples were in the water and to Kelvin it appeared that all three were darting glances at them. There was something in their body language that made him wonder if they recognised them as mother and son. He was swimming round when one woman of middle age swam towards Mom.

"Good morning," she said in heavily accented English. "Welcome to Copenhagen," she said.

"Good morning," said Mom, "then you must be a native."

"Almost. My husband and I live 30 miles from here. We come here once or twice a year with two other couples. We are regular swingers. Visit to the club is a sort of festival for us. We like to see others having sex and we like others watching as we have sex. It is closest to heaven on earth."

"I can understand," said Mom. "This is my very first foray into swinging and I love it."

"Your young partner has a strong facial resemblance to you."

"He has to be for he is my son. Surprised?"

"There is no place for surprise in a swing club,' said the woman, "but it is a bit unusual but most lovely."

"Lovely? So you don't disapprove."

"Of course not. It is my regret that I have no sons, only daughters, two of them. There is nothing more sublime than mother and son having sex especially such a pretty woman and such a handsome young man."

"But this is the first time he is seeing me nude. We have not had sex before."

"You must, and today itself. There is one room that has a one way glass on one wall were others can watch without disturbing. We three couples who are also in the water now will love to watch mother and son having sex.

"Indeed. But is it wrong in law. In my country it is."

"Not in Denmark and not in France either." She swam away to join her group and mother lifted herself out of the water and sat at pool edge. She was thoughtful. She was not thinking of sex with her son but after this conversation she thought it was a splendid idea. Son was swimming towards her and she without being conscious of it was spreading her thighs invitingly.

"Mom," said Kelvin, "your vulva is perfect."

"Why do you say that?" Mother was pleased. She looked down and spread her thighs further.

"It has a pronounced bulge and the slit is clear of protruding inner lips and the clitoral hood is prominent without being too prominent."

"You must have made a study of vulvas."

"I have."

"And what you going to do about it?"

Son made no verbal reply. He rested his hands on pool edge and heaved himself up and applied his lips to his mother's vulva. Mother eased towards the edge and slowly descended to the water. She kept her vulva above water level by supporting herself and he licked her in earnest. Mother now let go and both gently swam across the pool. His lips were firmly on the vulva but it was not always at the surface. Now it was up and then it was down but his mouth never lost touch. He was not licking. He was munching like a tiger at its meal. She was paddling with her arms and he with his feet. It was as if the two were keeping to the surface as one body. They were more than a half way across when Mom was moving her pelvis in frenzy of frustration for son was not able to apply pressure though he was grasping her thighs in a desperate attempt to create resistance. They were now at the steps and she grasped the arm rails and rested her buttocks on the step that was just lapping with water. Now that he had her on firm ground son was able to lick in earnest. Her G spot that was tantalizingly close now yielded and soon her pelvis was heaving up and down as she climaxed.

The three native couples who were in the pool moved closer. It is not often that unusual events can spur the interest swing club regulars. Mother and son faintly heard murmurs of appreciation. Too exhausted they sat on the steps and hugged each other.

Mom was soon up. She could wait no longer. She had to unite with her son. The three couples in the pool watched them as they walked the pool edge side by side to get to their towels. Others on deck chairs also sensed the relationship between the older woman and the young man and were darting glances at them. It was a sight to remember. Mother tall and stately with narrow waist, broad hips, with breasts large and sagging and vulva beautifully curved out, and son, tall and muscular with fully aroused penis angry like a cobra ready to strike, both with so trace of self consciousness or shame. The six exchanged significant glances, six persons but with one thought. They were now out of the water all six and ready to move. The lady who had been talking to Mom met her eyes. She smiled and Mom smiled. She went forward and Mom followed. They went up the stairs and went past two rooms. The lead lady stopped briefly at the third and then moved forward. Mom entered the room. There was no one in. Son followed. Mom lay on her back and son came on top. They played about for a short while and then son was ready to enter Mom and mother was eager to receive son. They had a massive one and at the same time and son gave Mom two more. The six applauded but mother and son did not hear for the sound did not go across the one way glass wall.

*

They reached home and had a hot bath recommended after visit to swing clubs where so much body contact takes place amongst strangers. They had bath together and came out and wiped each other. Mom enjoyed being nude. Thanks to her swing club experience she now understood why nudists were so evangelically zealous about their practice. She would without second thought have walked the length of the hotel corridors in the nude and enjoyed the exercise. The hot bath released Kevin's jet lag that was hovering in the background. He was yawning as he gulped the pasta that was their supper and fell on Mom's bed was soon soundly asleep.

Mom stood out on the balcony in the nude. There was sufficient light for passes by on the road two floors below to see her. She would have waved if someone had looked up and gestured but to her disappointment it did not happen. She reviewed the happenings of the two days in Copenhagen. She was amazed at the changes the swing club visits were having on her family. After marriage she has never had sex with any man other then her husband. Heavy petting and fondling she had indulged in plenty but never any penetrative sex. This desire of both husband and wife to visit a swing club has been something they have long talked about. She was happy for the experience. Standing nude at the pool, her first public exposure was thrilling. She liked the two men whom they met at the club and she was highly excited when she was crouching in the room playing with the penis of one when the other entered her from behind.

She was amused more than anything else that Kelvin and Caro had the boldness to visit a swing club and it tickled her no end that they were watching her when the men were having sex with her. Yes, the magical forces operating in swing clubs must have rearranged her cortical neurons. Her attitudes have become topsy-turvy. Something very drastic must have happened for instead of being devastated she seemed unconcerned when her son told her that his sister did a blow job on him even as he was licking her and she was pleased and not shocked as any mother should have been when he told her that he had half a mind to take his turn when the men were entering her from behind. And now she was fresh from a public act of incest with her son and she was glowing in the warmth of that memory. At this rate she would have no problem if her husband had sex with their daughter. Were these swing clubs good or evil? At the moment she thought they were great.

She entered the room. She adoringly watched her naked son laying on his back his penis lying languidly on his thigh. She bent down and kissed the rose over the foreskin, and then she retracted the foreskin and kissed the red rose, and as a final gesture she plopped the rose in and out of her mouth.

The bell rang. It must be her husband and daughter. She covered her son with a blanket, pulled a night dress over herself and went to open the door wondering what they were up to till well past eleven.

"Nice time you two must have had," said Mom. The anger that Caro had for her Mom was now gone. Her eyes sparkled.

"What's happened to Kelvin?" asked Dad.

"Is it surprising? It's eleven, we had a great day, and he is still jet lagged."

"By the look of him it does not appear we can move him," said Dad.

"Let him be with me tonight. You can sleep with Caro in the other room." Now why did she say sleep with Caro and not just sleep in the other room. Quite atrocious; must be her disordered neurons. Dad however gave no indication of having heard his wife's unusual offer. Dad excused himself. He had an urgent business calls to make.

"I want a night dress Mom," said Caro who come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Mother rummaged through her box and gave her a pink one. Daughter unfolded it and gave it a swish.

"Almost transparent," she said. She put it on.

"Sexy Mom?"

"Very much so."

Kelvin turned and moaned. Caro watched him for a while.

"It may not be easy to move Kelvin tonight," she said.

"Why should he. He can sleep with me and you with Dad. Why the strange silence? Any objection?"

"Why should I have any?"

"No reason at all. Where have you two been to?"

"We met Dad's friend and his daughter. You must meet Sophie. She is so much fun to be with in spite of her difficult English."

"After that?"

"We went to a night club."

"Indeed. Hot dancing? Dad used to be good at it."

"Today he was."

"Hope it was not a swing club."

"Swing club? Where could you have got such an idea from?" Daughter followed Mom's eyes. It led to brother still in deep sleep. She smiled knowingly. "He told you?" she asked hesitantly. Mom nodded with sucked in lower lips. Daughter's horror stricken face gradually subsided to see mother smile

"Angry Mom?"

"Do I look as if I am? But you? Yesterday you were furious with me."

."I was indeed. But now I have no right to. This evening I was as bad as you were yesterday."

"That is hardly possible."

"I was horrible."

"What happened? Who?" For the first time in two days there was a faint trace of motherly concern.

"Who else but Dad. He was hot. He must have forgotten it was not you he had with him."

"What did he do?"

"It was a popular place for the dance floor was crowded with couples jostling about. Then suddenly the lights went out and a clock lit up to count down the darkness. Five minutes of darkness was the guarantee. We kissed Mom; we did on the lips like lovers. He fondled me and I undid the blouse and he played with my bare breasts."

"And."

"Some couples were on the floor. We did not go down. Dad went for my crotch and I helped him. Soon his hands were on my bare vulva. I was angry with you for allowing other men to do to you but today I liked Dad doing all this to me. If there had been time I would have pulled him down and had sex with him there and then. I was so hot. Angry Mom?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Dogs and Warm Cream Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds