• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Surprising Wife Ch. 11

Surprising Wife Ch. 11

12

Chapter Ten:

New Encounters

"How come you didn't care to put on a robe?" Sitting there with his totally nude wife at the table and talking about sex had made George Anderson pretty horny, again.

"Well since I spend so much time naked lately I discovered that I really enjoy it. It just feels nice and because I'm intimate with everyone who could see me I don't feel uncomfortable."

"I think it's cool. I really enjoy seeing you exposed like this. You're the most pretty girl I've ever seen."

Xinyue beamed and they bend forward to kiss each other.

"You know what George? I'm horny! Please take me."

The sex-craving husband didn't need any more encouragement. In haste they cleaned up the table and George helped his gorgeous Chinese lady to lie down on it. She spread her legs far apart holding them high in the air while George unbuckled his belt and got out his pecker. With a swift movement he entered her anticipating hole. Grabbing Xinyue's hips he supported themselves while ramming hard into her always geared up cunt. After a few strokes he suddenly disengaged.

"I want to fuck your ass! Your butt is in the perfect position here at the edge of table. I just can't let this opportunity get to waste."

"You don't have to ask for permission, darling. Just do it then."

Carefully guiding is prick into her puckered hole George entered slowly not sure if it would hurt her despite the fact that she had just been penetrated there a few hours ago. But it was clear to George that Frank's rough anal-fuck always gave her a lot of pain and he wanted his wife to enjoy him. Sure he wanted to have some sado-maso sex with her but he was also still her caring husband. Ever so slowly his cock drove deeper inside her intestines. Looking directly into Xinyue's face showed him that the wary expression when he had put his cock at her entrance had vanished. She smiled and encouraged him to continue.

"Rub you clit. Make yourself comfortable!"

Her right hand went immediately down to the centre of her body the index finger targeting her sweet spot. They were glaring lovingly into each other's eyes while George slowly pierced in and out her extremely tight butt. It lasted only for about five minutes when Xinyue's breathing became faster and her eyes shone glassy. The hot Chinese wife moaned shrilly and while George sped up she cried out loud in ecstasy. Her head fell back, she closed her eyes and the previously busy hand fell weak to her side. Not stopping to hump his lewdly displayed woman George felt it rise inside him. With a last heavy stroke he pulled out and two long bursts splattered onto Xinyue's trim belly. The rest of the cum hit her pelvis and George smeared his cock over her pubic area while gaining some strength back. A sudden applause made them both turn their heads in surprise. Maria and Frank were standing in the doorframe watching intently.

"Sorry folks didn't mean to disturb you. But we woke up hearing you and couldn't resist to take a look."

They were both stark naked and Frank showed off a gigantic erection. Lazily Xinyue rubbed the emulsion into her stomach while gazing exhausted but happy at the other couple. When George stepped back the other two had a perfect view at his wife's two, red, gaping holes. Unlike his wife George felt a bit embarrassed to be displayed like this besides his shrinking penis looked quite the opposite to Frank's monster. Nevertheless nobody seemed to care. The other man made a few steps forward, Xinyue watching his pulsating manhood squirming around glared at it and then waved him over.

"Looks like you want to have a go, too?" Her voice had regained its strength: "Please, be my guest."

Ignoring her husband and just staring at Xinyue's inner sanctum Frank strode over and planted his cock immediately into her cunt. George watched in awe wondering how much fucking his wife could take at once before becoming tired of it.

Silently Maria had moved over to him and laid her arm around his waist smashing her large chest into his side, both standing there transfixed inspecting their partner's activities.

"Looks out of this world how they fuck, don't you think?"

George didn't answer. For once he still could just stare and inside his head was a big mess preventing him to think straight. To him it almost looked like Xinyue would enjoy Franks energetic efforts more then his own. It was clear that he was jealous. He reminded himself that he too was having sex with other people so his wife had the same right. But why the hell did she have to enjoy it so much? Frank possibly couldn't turn her on more then himself, right? And if, what did it mean? That she enjoyed sex with other men more then with her own husband because they were all better lovers then he? Or was it just because it was a new sensation? Was there a chance that one day she would leave him because another guy was such a good lover or was it possible for her to completely distinguish between love and lust? And what if she would indeed fall in love? They were playing a dangerous game here. Was the fun worth the risk? George couldn't really tell. The sex with the voluptuous Latina Maria and the out coming teenager Alicia had been fantastic but none of them came even close to his wife. Was it because Xinyue was so much prettier then the other girls or was it because he really loved her? Maybe the truth was somewhere in the middle. For him she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen even now while she was laying on her back moaning with far broadened thighs her body shaking in excitement she looked like an angel to him. Following these thoughts it became apparent that he loved nobody and nothing as much as this wonderful creature that had totally enchanted him. Suddenly George had to smile. It didn't matter anymore with whom or what she was doing. She was his life and he would do everything to make her happy. Becoming finally aware of what was going on around him, a gentle hand that stroked his cock, he out of the blue felt good. As long as Xinyue would stay at his side everything was all right.

"I know it turns you on to watch your wife getting banged. But hell I haven't had a cock inside me for hours. Are you up to it?" Maria was gazing into his eyes.

"There is no place left on the table, lets go upstairs." She pulled George away at his penis and with a last peek he followed her.

"We'll do it that way. I will suck you a bit until you're fully erect, then you fuck my pussy for a while and at last we'll do exactly as you just did with Xinyue until we come. Then Frank and I will go home and you have your wife all for yourself."

George couldn't resist: "Until Frank punctuates her again."

"Now come on! That's not nice and you know it. Frank is a good man. Maybe sometimes a bit insensitive and often guided by his hormones but usually he is just wonderful. I believe you two would be good friends, you know!"

"I'm sorry, I know."

"Then stop talking bullshit and come here. Hmm, I can still taste Xinyue's juices." She slurred the last sentence with his prick inside her mouth.

Thirty minutes later Maria and George descended back down. Frank was sluggishly sitting with extended knees in George's comfortable armchair, the Chinese housewife kneeling on the floor in front of him slowly swallowing his dick and massaging his balls. If George hadn't been that spent his cock would have raised up 90 degrees. For his luck it was Maria who interrupted them.

"Sorry you two darlings but I think it's time for us to leave. So get up Casanova and help me pack my stuff."

Xinyue let the half erect cock slip from her lips: "But he is practically ready again. Would be a shame to waste."

"Don't worry love, I will take care of it when we're home. But I haven't been there for days and as wonderful as it is to stay with you guys, I need some time inside my own four walls."

Slowly Xinyue rose to her feet. After getting dressed Frank helped Maria gathering her clothes and all the other items a woman needs. George had put on some shorts and a shirt because he still felt uncomfortable being naked especially now when the others had dressed up his wife on the other hand didn't care. They escorted their guests to the front door. When Frank went past Xinyue he gave her a hard slap on the ass that made her cry out loud in surprise. Grinning he gave her a brief hug and they kissed goodbye on each other's cheeks. Maria and George embraced and kissed on their lips after they had parted the two men shook hands and the girls hugged tight and kissed passionately.

With a sigh George fell back on the couch. As much fun as it had been to have Maria around he also was relieved to be alone at last. Strolling leisurely into the room Xinyue stopped in front of her husband.

"Glad they are gone?"

"Yeah, I mean it was a lot fun but I missed the romantic moments."

"Ahh, my poor baby." She assembled down onto his lap with her legs on either side on the sofa. With both hands she caressed his cheeks: "The last couple of days were wonderful. I thank you for giving me such a great time." Xinyue lowered her lips onto his while whispering: "I love you!"

Then they kissed zealously for a very long time.

Sitting at his desk George was unable to keep his mind on the workload that piled up next to the computer screen. From Saturday afternoon until late Sunday night he had spent the most passionate, obsessive and romantic time of his life he thought. But now his office had him back and he knew that such wonderful hours wouldn't return so fast again. Xinyue had proofed to him that she was not only grateful but also truly in love with him. She had fulfilled him every wish before he could even think of it and only little was actually connected to sex. When she would always be like that 'just' because he allowed her to fuck another man he would be comfortable with it. That his slant-eyed wife could be a crafty devil didn't occur to him. She knew how to manipulate him to get what she wanted but Xinyue was no mean woman, she cared for her husband and did make sure that he'd be happy, too.

It was the early Tuesday afternoon when Xinyue went for her regular visit at the gym. She was in no hurry and looked around after leaving the locker room to check if Frank or anybody else she knew was present. At this time of day the fitness centre was almost deserted. Only a couple of housewives were hanging out at the counter eating cakes and some school kids tried to impress each other with putting on much too heavy weights. A little bit bored she made her way to the butterfly machine and set it up. In the meantime Frank had also arrived shortly followed by an older gentleman. He waved a hello to Xinyue who had just started to work out and got onto a cycle. The other man followed a short time later and took the free bike next to him.

The man seemed to be in his late fifties. He was only about 1,65 metres tall and looked like he weighs about 130 kilos. His face was round and pink and he was almost bald with small white temples. The new arrived man wore thick glasses that made his eyes look very big. All together he wasn't a very pleasant sight to look at and despite that one shouldn't judge a book by its cover Frank tried hard to ignore him which wasn't easy because he immediately started to talk to him.

"Hi, I'm Hannibal. Just like that guy who stormed the Alps with his elephants. Hmm, I guess I look like an elephant myself. Well I hate sports. In that matter I'm like Churchill in fact I think Churchill and I have a lot in common at least we share the same appearance. Are you here often?"

Frank was a bit disgusted. The guy had not even started to ride his bike and was talking like a waterfall: "Yes I'm here twice a week usually."

"Oh I see. You are in perfect shape. Guess I should have worked out when I was your age, too. But as I said it is not my favourite thing. I'm only here because my doctor told me my heart is in danger."

Thinking that it was no wonder with that much fat on his rips Frank nodded without saying a word. The man kept on wagging his chin and slowly started to get on Franks nerves. In the meanwhile Xinyue had made a short break and was just about to start again when the older man spotted her.

"Wow. You see there is one good thing about being here after all."

"And what might that be?" Frank tried hard to not sound annoyed.

"The chicks!" Raising his eyes Frank gazed at the older gent in surprise and then followed his glare.

"Yes, she is hot." He said before thinking: "Not many girls like her here, though."

The man looked directly at Frank: "As long as there are a few of them it's enough. I would love to show that bitch my real qualities."

With difficulties to suppress a laugh Frank managed a: "You sure you can keep up with her?"

"You might be surprised but I've had plenty of women and they all came crawling back to me begging for more. I can make their deepest desires come true and squirm in ecstasy for hours."

That was too much: "I would love to see that! Proof it to me! Lets go over and ask her."

To his surprise the older man really got up and Frank followed him over to his prey. A trail of sweat was leaking down Xinyue's cleavage when she stopped the workout realising that Frank and this stranger were heading towards her.

"Hi!" The man said.

"Hi, Xinyue!" Frank said.

"Hi Frank, hello." Xinyue nodded at the man.

For a brief second there was a look of surprise in his pig face but he got back his composure fast: "Oh, you know each other. That explains a few things."

Before any of the other could say anything he continued: "We just spoke about you and Frank said that you're a hot woman. I could only agree heartily. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Thanks." The Asian girl felt confusion. What had Frank told that man?

"I may not look like it but I can promise, if you give me a chance, you'll not regret it. So I'm hoping that you and Frank might join me after the training at my penthouse for a cup of tea or anything else you like?"

Questioningly Xinyue looked at Frank but he was only shrugging his shoulders: "Well, I don't have any plans this afternoon and if Frank wants to come, too maybe, why not?"

"Wonderful! I'm sure it will be nice and after we've gotten to know each other... well I'm always so happy to make new friends. It's quite difficult in my age, you know."

An hour later the trio entered a huge penthouse-suite at the top storey of a modern skyscraper. The interior looked expensive, the walls were covered by several paintings mostly showing tastefully nude women like Rubens had done. Hannibal gave them a quick tour. The lounge was Victorian style plastered with skinny chaise longues but the living room was the complete opposite, very modern and light with leather sofas and a glass table, the paintings here were a lot more recent and also a lot more explicit in detail. That man certainly had a taste for women.

"Please have a seat. Tea will be ready any minute."

A few minutes later they all held a glass of hazing hot tea between their palms. Outside it was very hot but the air conditioner here made them all a bit chilly.

"So tell me, you two are good friends?" Their host was back at his bubbly self.

"I think you could say that. We have a lot in common and became great pals." Frank was trying to hide their true relationship despite that he knew what that man was looking for and Xinyue kept silent. During the next minutes they answered all his casual questions about their lives and similar stuff. In no way their host seemed to be disturbed when hearing that his female guest was married. He led the conversation on and on steering slowly towards more personal matters.

"Like the pictures?" Hannibal got up and pointed at a painting that showed a kneeling woman with parted legs so that her crotch was completely visible and displayed all her glory. She held her hands behind her head and her chest was thrust out so that her breasts stood up proudly.

"It's more like a hobby for me, it's a passion. I painted this one for her husband but she cheated he caught her and they got divorced even before I had finished it. Man, she is a gorgeous woman, don't you agree?" Hannibal didn't give them any time to answer.

"And this one..." His finger touched the frame of another painting: "I've borrowed her from a friend to model for me. Actually I wanted to sell it but she was too good. I just had to keep her portrait."

It showed the head and bust of a young woman around twenty wearing a ball gag. The hair was combed straight back into a ponytail her nipples were pierced with two thin golden rings each crowned with a small diamond.

"Like her rings? It was my gift... for her efforts."

Before he could go on Xinyue asked: "What do you mean with borrowed her from a friend?"

"Oh, isn't that obvious? She is a slave. Her master lent her to me for two weeks so I could paint her. I made another one of her for him, too."

Wide-eyed Xinyue had fallen back into the seat but Frank became curious now: "Does that mean you're into bdsm and such things?"

"Yes, correct but it depends on the woman. If she is obedient I'm more then happy to take care of her, if not I enjoy a casual affair, too. I've lots of paraphernalia for every kind of occasion. I have it all in my 'chamber of paradise' how I like to call it. In there I've also my canvas, palette brushes, some photographic and video equipment but mostly useful things to please any submissive."

That news was kind of hard to digest but either Xinyue or Frank were pretty curious how that 'chamber of paradise' would look like so they took his offer to show it to them.

A massive old oak door was leading into a square windowless room with completely black walls. Hannibal pushed a switch and dim light was immersed by its inventory. At one side they spotted his painting and optical equipment. At the wall opposite there were hanging neatly lined up dozens of whips, crops, canes, cuffs, cords and similar tools. A wooden cross was fixed to the back wall but what drew most of their attention was a huge rack that stood right in the centre of the cavity. The old men lead them around the room showing them this and that and told them what it was used for. When they reached the cross he stopped and turned to Xinyue.

"Would you like to try it?"

"Err, no thanks. I doubt I like it."

"Come on don't be afraid it's completely safe. Bet it will be fun. I just chain you to it for a moment."

"Well, okay..."

Hesitantly Xinyue stepped in front of it and held her arms up. Hannibal secured them with leather wrist cuffs and then bend down to do the same to her ankles. She had to spread her legs far apart so they could fit. The Chinese wife felt a bit uneasy because she was only wearing a short skirt that rode up almost to the hem of her crotch and she knew that Hannibal could see her wearing only a flimsy thong if he looked up. And he did look up after he had locked her and took a long moment to enjoy the sight of the thin fabric that was tightly squashed against her skin admiring her bulging pelvis and also her outer labia, which wasn't really covered by the thin string. Aching he stood up and stepped back.

"You look so lovely my dear, don't you agree?" He turned towards Frank who had watched the whole process getting hornier by the minute.

"Yes, indeed. She looks just admirable."

"Do you mind if I take your photo, Xinyue? I want to give it to you as a memory of this moment. I have a digital camera over there and I can print it out immediately."

He didn't wait for an answer and just walked over to fetch his camera. Hannibal changed the lens and attached a flash to his Nikon D1 then came back. He made quite a series of pictures, just her head, and her head and chest and full body.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Surprising Wife Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds