• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Dark Wolf

The Dark Wolf

12

Author's Note: This story takes place prior to the CATU novel Ghosts. Before the organization of CATU has been formed.

*

Everyone get down on the floor!"

The command erupts from the entrance of the school, thick with a Brazilian accent. School hasn't yet begun at Reed Elementary School before the men with guns burst in.

"I said get down!" the man yells again, this time firing his AK-47 into the ceiling.

Children begin to scream. Teachers attempt to corral the children toward the exits when more men with guns burst in, their weapons pointed at the innocents.

"This is your last warning!"

The leader's appearance is military except for his goatee and long tied back, black hair. A long scar crosses the entire left side of his face that makes him only seem more menacing.

"What do you want?" a teacher cries out as she lunges at the man.

Two soldiers rush forward, grabbing the woman by the arms. Forcibly they pin both arms behind her back as she struggles to free herself.

The man looks at the woman with a look of innocent curiosity. "What do I want?" he questions. "What I want is to bring pain and suffering to the ignorant people of this country. I want you all to suffer as I have suffered."

"We've secured the building Leandro," a man says walking up from behind interrupting.

"Good. Prepare to dig in and wait for the FBI to show up," Leandro orders.

"Sí general."

Leandro turns his attention back toward the restrained woman. "It is time you Americans learned to stay out of everyone else's business," he says with a smile forming across his face. "Secure her with the others and bring me one of those insolent children back. I want to be ready for the FBI when they arrive."

——

Heads up people!" George Stogard, the head agent of the Counter Terrorist Division of the FBI yells.

The room full of agents are busily working, answering phones or attempting to work on current cases of known or suspected terrorists.

"We have a situation at Reed Elementary School. I need anyone currently not attached to a case right now in my office pronto!"

The Counter Terrorist Division or CTD is consumed with cases every day. With the many terrorist groups and individual terrorists, the NSA, Homeland Security and the many other agencies are overwhelmed.

Sadly, the terrorist world never takes a rest so the people that fight against it never get a day off either. When the head of CTD asks for nonattached people, it is because if a group or individual can strike and potential take lives if left unchecked.

Roger Cornelius and his partner Samantha Roberts are the first to answer his call. They immediately dropped what they are doing and headed straight in.

"What are we looking at?" Roger asks right as they enter the small office.

Stogard looks up with an unexpected look on his face.

"Ah, Special Agent Cornelius and Agents Roberts," he remarks. "Not on a case?"

"No sir. We just wrapped up the Miller case," Roger replies.

"I won't have time to read the report any time soon. How did it turn out?"

"Turns out he had nothing to do with the bombing. His driver's license was stolen and used by the terrorist. We still don't know who the terrorist was or what group he was with. The case was taken over by Homeland Security, so it's in their hands now."

"Damn those bastards. We solve the case for them and they get the credit," Stogard rants.

"At least we stop most of the attacks made before they happen," Sam offers.

"Yeah but a little pat on the back or a good job would be nice every now and again."

George Stogard is what someone would call a leader, at least not in the eyes of Roger. Most of the department feels that way; just no one dares to say it. After thirty years working for the FBI, maybe you just got tired of things, Roger suspected.

"Back to the job at hand," Stogard says gruffly. "We don't have much Intel at the moment. Not until we get to the school at least. D.C. police are already at the scene, but the terrorists aren't willing to talk until the FBI arrives. Now since this is being classified as a terrorist attack that means us. I want this to go down as smoothly as possible. We have children and teachers possibly being held captive. I'd like to send in a small group of two or three agents and take these terrorists out. Now if you two are up to it, then great. If not, let me know now so I can find someone else. We haven't much time on this. In fact we have less then twenty-five minutes to arrive on scene."

"We're ready and we know of a third member," Roger says with a smile.

——

They're not going to show up Leandro," Valencia remarks as the man paces back and forth through the school's office.

"They will show up!" he yells before catching himself. "They will show up. Why it's taking this long is anyone's guess. Maybe they don't think we're serious enough."

"What shall we do to convince them?" she asks seductively.

"We show them the pain they caused us," Leandro replies.

He takes her face in his hands pulling her in for a deep passionate kiss. Valencia's hands drop to unravel his pants. His legs open and his cock begin to twitch as it falls out. Slowly it hardens and rises as her hands wraps around the soft flesh.

She breaks the kiss and kneels down between his legs and as she lowers her mouth toward his hardening cock Leandro leans against a desk, offering her complete access.

She starts at his dark hole and licks to just behind his balls. Hearing a moan escape his lips, she repeats the act. Over and over.

"Oh yes," he moans.

She continues up the base of his cock and begins to cover his balls with slow, sensual licks. While she drapes it in saliva from her mouth, precum appears at the tip of his shaft. One lone drop rolls down the backside of his cock. She steals her attention away briefly to lick away the salty drop.

He doesn't expect her to move back to his balls, but she does. She is far from through with them. Licking and then sucking them into her mouth one at a time, she rolls them around with her tongue before setting them free. Occasionally, there is a gentle nip, then a tug on his sack.

Round and round she licks, sucks and tugs. He tries to stay calm, but he can feel his cum beginning to boil. He fights, not wanting to ruin things and fire off too soon. He digs his nails into her hair and his entire body tenses.

She suddenly stops and backs off for a second, then just as quickly his throbbing cock is completely engulfed in her mouth. When she begins to move, he feels the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Her head moves up and down while her mouth suctions itself around him. Her sweet lips hold him tight and he can just barely feel her teeth rub along his hard rod.

Up and down, he can feel her trying to suck the life out of him. The work she is doing is so intense. His breathing become rapid and turns into gasps. He grips the sides of the desk and pushes his hips up into her as much as he can as he feels the first hot spurts fire into her throat. She is relentless, feasting on each bullet his cock shoots.

"Ughhhh, ugh, ugh....." he rises up and moans.

Just as she releases him, he falls exhausted.

——

The scene is noisy and crowded. The police have already set up a barrier to keep the crowd of people from getting into the perimeter. Many of the people in the crowd give out shouts for their children that are trapped in the school.

The doors to the school open just as the Counter Terrorist Division van pull into the parking lot. A student walks out followed by a man holding a gun to his head. The van, driven by Doug Wiltkins, screeches to a halt and causes the man to look in their direction. A look of elation lights up his face at seeing them.

"Get out! Get out now!" Doug yells.

The side door on the van flies open. Roger and Sam dressed in full tactical gear leap out with their M4 Carbines followed by Stogard. A RPG flies from the roof of the school and slams into the van. The explosion throws all the members including Doug who just barely makes it out of the van in time.

The crowd and police officers holding them back have to shield their eyes from the blast. When the explosion is over, Roger and Sam are on their feet drawing their line of fire in the direction of the man and his hostage.

To their surprise and dismay, the man is gone and the child lay on the ground in a pool of blood. The door to the school is closed and most likely locked. Doug rushes over toward the child expecting another attack of some type.

"Cover him!" Roger yells.

They keep their eyes on the rooftop as they followed Doug. When Doug reaches the boy, he sees pieces of brains scattered across the ground. Still, he reaches down to the boy's neck to feel a pulse that is long nonexistent.

"Is he?" Sam asks.

Doug gives her a simple nod. Each member takes a moment of their own silent prayer. This has just become personal for each one of them.

"My God!" Stogard rasps.

"We need to find out what these people want," Roger says standing up in the man's face.

"We need another mobile command," he replies.

"Has your old age and experience taught you nothing?" Roger yells. He is fed up with Stogard's leadership or rather his lack of.

"You dare confront me in front of all these people?"

"Confront you hell." He turns to Doug and Sam. "Commandeer some equipment and personnel."

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Stogard asks.

"My job and it seems your job as well. How you became the head of this unit is beyond me, but I'll be damn if I keep letting this happen!" he yells as he points to the dead boy.

"When this is over your ass is mine."

Roger stares at the man for a few moments before turning away. He doesn't have time for it.

"You!" he yells to an officer. "Get something to cover this boy up with and get those damn cameras out of here. I want the film too."

——

The FBI has finally decided to grace us with their presence," Leandro remarks as he enters the office.

His wife Valencia is sitting casually on a chair with her back to the wall cleaning her gun.

She looks over to one of the armed soldiers, "Give the command to get ready. Find out if Cayo has set the explosives yet."

"Sí ma'."

"Are all the entry points found and sealed?"

"Leandro, do not worry. We have been over this planned time and time again. Everything will be fine," Valencia says soothing him.

"I know, I know. I just want to get vengeance for Adán and Imelda."

"And we will. We will show these Americans that they cannot just come into our country and kill our children and not pay for what they do."

——

What do we have?" Roger asks the negotiator.

"We've just got everything set up, I was about to put in a call."

"Good do it."

The negotiator dials the number to one of the phone lines of the school's office. It is answered on the third ring.

"I am willing to bet this is an FBI negotiator," the voice states.

The negotiator looks in Roger's direction. He gives the man a nod.

"Yes it is. My name is Paul. Who am I speaking with?"

"Then listen well Paul. We want all American operatives pulled out of Brazil. We want the release of the five El Lobo Oscuro prisoners released"

"You are asking for a lot."

"Obviously you did not hear me. We want these two things done or you will see a lot more children sharing the same fate."

"And we will get working on it for you. In the meantime is there anything we can do to accommodate you?"

"We have all we need. You, however, only have two hours."

"What you ask is impossible, if we have more time we can do as you ask."

"Then we have nothing to discuss."

"Wait! Just wait. I can guarantee the release of the prisoners, but the other request will take time to go through the necessary channels."

"Now we're getting somewhere. You still have two hours to do what I ask."

"I'll see what I can do."

"You better if you value the lives of your children. El Lobo Oscuro will teach you all a hard learned lesson. A lesson you will not forget."

There is the click of the phone as it is hung up on the other end.

"Call them back again," Roger says.

The negotiator does as commanded, but the line only rings without answer.

"I've got nothing."

"Okay here's what we are going to do. I need a blueprint of that building. I want a news camera crew filming the release of those prisoners, but it's going to be a mock up of it. Meanwhile continue with your job of keeping them hopeful and informed. Once we find a way in, we're taking it."

——

Do you think they will do as we ask?" Valencia asks.

"Unlikely. They'll call soon to tell us they can do one thing but that they will need more time for the other. It won't matter though. We have come to do a mission and that's what we will do."

"General! The explosives have been set according to your instructions," Cayo says running into the office.

"Excellent. To your position, we will meet at the rendezvous when this is over."

Cayo nods and leaves. Leandro nods his head in the direction that Cayo takes telling the soldier in the room to go as well. Valencia joins her husband, wrapping her arms around him.

"I wish Adán and Imelda were still here with us."

"Me too. We all lost children in because of the Americans, now it's time for them to pay," Leandro syas kissing her forehead. "Now let's prepare. I suspect it won't be long before they make their move."

He begins walking out of the office. Valencia grabs his arm, turning him toward her. "Are you sure it's right to leave all these men and women here while we escape?"

"You're not having second thoughts about the plan are you?" he asks accusingly.

"No. I know the mission. It's just that these men and women fight for an ideal and they followed you here to get vengeance for the deaths of their children. And here we are willing to leave them behind to die."

"They fight because I tell them to. They came here because I told them to. There is no way we'll leave here alive if we worry about every one of them escaping. They will get their vengeance, we will get ours, then we will return and lead our people and finally acquire what we have worked for so long."

"Of course my love."

——

There are obviously many entry points but they are all probably guarded or booby trapped," Doug says as they review the blueprints. "But there is a small set of windows in the gym locker rooms."

"How do we know there aren't guards there?" Sam asks.

"We don't but they are small enough to be over looked. We'll just have to take that chance."

"Then that's our point of entry. Now here's who we're dealing with," Roger says setting down a folder containing pictures and documents. "El Lobo Oscuro is a small guerrilla/terrorist group in Brazil. Their leader is Leandro Montegas. A joint task force consisting of FBI and CIA attacked a small village that supported and housed them. Most of the village was leveled including a school."

"Well we know what motive they have for the attack," Doug comments.

"Then we're set. These people are ruthless and as we've seen don't care who the victim is. If you can capture one of them alive and without risk to any of us then do so. If not, use full force and take these bastards down."

——

The entry into the locker rooms go with ease. The trio exits to the pool area. The area is dimly lit but two soldiers on the opposite side of the pool are easily spotted.

"I got them," Doug says quietly.

Each member has a throat mike equipped which picked up the most subtle sounds allowing the users to talk in a tone just under whisper but carry the sound clearly to a receiver.

Quietly he slips into the pool. He swims across the expanse barely making any ripples. The guards stand close to each silently carrying on a conversation.

Doug pulls out his Stoeger Smith & Wesson .40mm with silencer, takes aim and drops both men. Roger and Sam slips around the pool moving oppositely to help hide the bodies.

The trio slips out into the hall which is clear but also brightly lit. Roger points down the west hall. Doug nods his confirmation and slides off in that direction. Roger and Sam head down the other.

They come to the first door in the hall. Peering through the window Roger sees nothing but an empty room. They move on to the next room with the same result.

"We've got nothing in the classrooms," Sam says over the transceiver.

"Same here. I've taken out two more soldiers," Doug replies.

"We'll head to the auditorium. You go for the cafeteria. If they're not in the classrooms, they have to be in one of those two places," Roger concludes.

"Copy that."

——

A shadow catches Doug's eye. Lifting his M4 Carbine he follows. He reaches the corner leading to the next section of hall, prepares himself and turns to find an empty hall. He is beginning to think he was seeing things when he feels the muzzle of a pistol against his head.

"Don't move," a heavily Brazilian accented female voice commands. "Drop your weapon and kick it away."

He does as commanded and in the distraction he slips out a tactical knife turning it to hide it the length of his arm.

"Raise your hands so I can see them," the voice commands.

Doug is more than happy to comply. He raises his hands then quickly spins around knocking the gun to the side and stabs the woman in the throat with the knife. He pins her against the wall and looks around to ensure they are still alone.

"How many are there of you and where?" he asks. "You'll live as long as I don't rip this knife from your throat, so talk!"

Doug can see the fear and defiance in her eyes, but she isn't quite willing to die.

"There are fifteen of us total," she rasps. "Five guarding the children and teachers in the auditorium, eight roaming the halls."

"Including you that's fourteen."

"My husband is the last. We were headed to our escape route, but I couldn't let them all die."

"You don't have to worry about that now."

"No you don't understand. There is a bomb in the cafeteria. I was going there to disarm it."

"Great," Doug mutters. He presses a finger against his throat. "We have a problem Roger. I have Valencia Montegas in my custody and she's reporting a bomb in the school."

"It only gets worse. Any other useful information?" Roger asks.

"You'll have five soldiers guarding the hostages and there are three others roaming the halls. Her husband is headed to the escape route."

"How much time do we have before the bomb goes off?" Doug asks the woman.

"There's only fifteen minutes left. You can disarm it with a code."

"What is it?"

"Imelda."

"Roger."

"I heard. Disarm it. Sam is on her way to you now. I'll get the hostages to safety."

"Copy that."

"Where is Leandro headed?"

"I can't betray my husband."

"It's too late for that," Leandro says.

Valencia's eyes widen in shock at seeing her husband. Leandro fires his gun, just as Doug spins around to face him. The bullet hits his shoulder spinning him further into the wall.

"How could you betray me Valencia?"

Doug rebounds pulling out his .45mm. Leandro puts two more rounds into his chest, throwing him back into the wall. Leandro kicks away his gun as it falls to the floor. Then using his own weapon he pistol whips Doug. Blood sprays from his cheek bone as he falls to the ground.

Valencia remains standing against the wall trembling. Leandro brushes his hand across her face. "It's okay my love. It's something you couldn't help but do."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Dark Wolf

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds