• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Scarlett

Scarlett

Scarlett

As Scarlett looked out over the field in front of her, she smiled as she reflected on how well everything had gone and firmly resolved to stay in touch with David. Her eyes glazed over a little as his tongue continued probing deeply into her ass and she idly wondered how long it would be before she would let him lick her pussy again. Another orgasm was definitely on the cards! It had started off at a more sedate pace when they had first met 2 days ago.

When it had first begun, David felt excited and apprehensive, as he waited for Scarlett to arrive. He had initially found Scarlett on a sex information site. He had commented on a position for oral and Scarlett responded. Gradually, they built up a rapport on email and David confessed he really adored giving oral, knowing from Scarlett's responses how much she liked receiving it. The more they corresponded, the more both of them felt a strong desire to try some of their fantasies out on each other.

They were both in their early 30's and it seemed to have them both sharing a feeling that they knew what they liked, rather than still exploring the vast landscape of what people liked in and out of bed. Scarlett was a vegan and they'd joked a few times that apparently vegans tasted better; more than once, David wondered if that was the case.

One night, they had begun swapping emails back and forth. David opened his account to Scarlett and read the latest reply from her. I would love to spend all weekend making you pleasure me. I'd make you wear a collar and lead so I could ensure you were always on hand to please me. Even if I was making dinner or getting a drink, there's no reason why you still shouldn't have your tongue up my ass. David read this and knew that they definitely had to meet if Scarlett was going to be in the country.

He immediately sent a reply back. Scarlett, let me know when you'll be in the country. I would adore being at your beck and call, my tongue jammed in your pussy and ass or generally just worshipping your body. My mouth is watering at the thought of it right now. He sent it and waited hopefully.

Scarlett let him know she was definitely interested in meeting and after a few arrangements and swapping numbers, they agreed to meet. He knew Scarlett would be at her parents for a while and suggested he treat her to a weekend outdoors. Booking a hotel not that far from her parents in the west country for a couple of nights, he headed into town for the pre-arranged meeting, wondering what the day would bring.

Scarlett had been thinking about having his tongue inside her from the first email they'd exchanged. His photos revealed a handsome young man and he seemed quite enraptured at Scarlett's photo's of her, red hair hanging freely and a body just made for devouring. She purposely chose a summer dress and once her bag was packed, she went to meet David.

"Um, hi Scarlett. Wow, you look fantastic. I, um, I wasn't sure how this was going to go. I mean I'm delighted you turned up but you know, it's funny when you've never met someone before" David spluttered.

"Hi, mmhhm, you don't look so bad yourself. I know what you mean, we've never met and stuff but well, I'm glad I decided to" Scarlett replied smiling at him.

They had dinner and talk was mild at first, both of them asking about the other and being polite but David eventually grinned at her.

"What are you grinning at?" Scarlett asked him.

"Well, just that we're being so polite and you know, I really can't wait to, um, taste you" David finally said.

"I wondered which one of use was going to bring the subject up. Well, let's finish up, you don't want to keep me waiting" Scarlett said, feeling a little emboldened now and anticipating a hot man on his knees to be used by her however she wanted.

They got up to go and David led the way to his convertible outside. Once in, they drove the 10 minutes to the hotel, which was just out of town, surrounded by fields and greenery. Checking in was painless and they dumped their bags then David turned to Scarlett. She let him kiss her then as he began to kiss her neck, the passion took over. She fell back on the bed and David, dropped to his knees, almost feverishly removing her knickers and before Scarlett could voice any restraint, he immediately dove into her pussy, tongue first.

"Ah my word" Scarlett uttered as she let a beautific smile break as his tongue at last slipped inside her.

Nothing was said for about 10 minutes but Scarlett felt herself relax more and looked down at him, to watch a little.

"I've thought about this so many times" she said to him.

"I've wanted to do this to you so many times. I want the next 2 days to focus totally on your pleasure, what makes you feel satisfied and I am yours to control utterly" David uttered.

"Well you could start but stopping talking and get back to my pussy you are neglecting" she said a little menacingly.

"I'm sorry, that was inexcusable" David said, responding to the comment but immediately returning to his oral devotions.

"Yes it was. I"ll think of how you can make it up later" Scarlett assured him confidently.

"Yes Mistress Scarlett" David replied.

Scarlett thought about that as he tongue fucked her pussy and suddenly realised something.

"Hang on, you were supposed to earn the right to pleasure me this way, that's what we discussed before we met and now here you are diving in without so much as a please" Scarlett declared.

David didn't dare reply for fear that he would be deprived the delicious task he was currently engaged in. Scarlett had already turned her thoughts to how she would punish him and smiled as she thought about it. As much as she really wanted him to fuck her hard, that face dildo might come in handy. In fact, she could relieve the urge to have something big and hard inside her that way and if he was really really attentive, he might get to fuck her tomorrow. They had 2 full days and nights together so Scarlett was determined to enjoy every second and she may as well start as she meant to continue, by dominating him! The least he deserved for his tardiness was being denied any relief himself, certainly until tomorow.

"You taste amazing, like a Goddess" David said as his tongue briefly withdrew from her cunt, before plunging in again.

"Like a Goddess? How many Goddesses' have you worshipped? Am I just one in a long line of them?" Scarlett quizzed him irritatedly.

"Um, no other Goddesses'" David blurted out sheepishly.

"Are you stupid? How can you compare me to like a Goddess if this is your first time with someone as deified as me?" Scarlett pressed, refusing to let his comment go.

"It was stupid" David agreed with a mumble.

"Not only stupid, but insulting. I am the only Goddess around here buster. I think at the very least, you've lost any right to fuck me today. Maybe you could use the remainder of the day to make up for this and perhaps I may reconsider this position tomorrow" Scarlett informed him smugly.

"Yes Goddess" David replied and his tongue took on a new burst of energy, fearful if he didn't make Scarlett feel really special, he would never get to fuck her magnificent body.

As his tongue work excited Scarlett more and more, she felt the first stirrings in her loins and knew an orgasm was imminent. David seemed to sense the urgency too, already moving to her clit without any prompting.

"Ah that's it, suck it and make me cum pussy licker" she hissed, her hands taking a harsh grip of his hair as her thighs tightened in anticipation.

At last, the well erupted and his incessant mouth drew the waves of pleasure from her as she groaned out her arousal and pressed his face into her crotch even tighter.

"Don't you dare stop!" she yelled and came hard, her whole body shivering in pleasure.

As the feeling faded, she felt his tongue lapping devotedly at her pussy lips and pushed his forehead away from her.

"Lie on the bed" she said a little breathlessly and he complied.

Scarlett followed him and mounted his face, holding back a smile as she saw his tongue already extended. Her pussy lips settled over it and she let him probe her, before reaching a decision and moving forwards. This had the effect of covering his nose with her pussy and she pressed down a little more firmly. David understood her intent and once more his tongue stood proudly to attention; however this time he had to try that bit harder before the tighter ring of her anus at last yielded and his tongue was engulfed by it.

"Mhhhmmmpppmmmhh" David groaned with desire as he could smell and taste Scarlett at the same time now.

"I have no idea what you said but I take it you are sufficiently enjoying my wonderful ass. Why don't you say something meaningful?" Scarlett challenged him.

"I love Mistress Scarlett's ass" David mumbled but it wasn't very clear as his tongue only withdrew in order to plunge back in again. It also withdrew because he could breath that way; Scarlett had no intention of allowing his nose go, as it felt so wonderful inside her pussy.

"Keep saying that" she said and he did.

10 minutes later, David was still mumbling his devotion which added a pleasant vibration while he rimmed Scarlett. She would occasionally move on his face but it was more to adjust her seat and let her bask in the attention she was receiving. Suddenly a thought occured to her and she moved off David and grabbed her bag, retrieving the face dildo they'd talked about. After securing it so that it jutted from his chin, Scarlett faced his feet and sank down again. As the latex length slowly filled her up, she sighed and her ass cheeks settled close to his mouth. She felt his tongue move again and he valiantly tried to rim her while she slowly fucked herself on the dildo, pausing on the groundstroke so both phallus and tongue could penetrate her, before rising again.

"For your tardiness, you are still denied the pleasure of fucking me as I said earlier but that's no reason I can't be fucked now can I? So keep that needy tongue available back there while I have some fun on this big boy" she announced, starting to bounce a little on his face.

As the twin sensations of latex cock and tongue stimulated Scarlett, the added visual of doing this sitting on his face was exciting her more and more. Soon she was bouncing up and down but after 15 minutes as good as it felt, she was still just round the corner from that elusive orgasm. Reaching a decision, she rose up and swiftly unhooked the dildo from David's face. Then she sat back down again and smiled as he hadn't begun to lick her pussy yet.

"Please Goddess, let me taste your divine pussy" she heard him mumble and after a theatrical pause, she sat down heavier.

"Oh alright" she said and let his tongue slip into her. She could feel his nose pressing against her asshole now and closed her eyes to just enjoy all the focus being about bringing her to orgasm.

David was in heaven. The smooth asscheeks above his face looked divine and he was intoxicated by the taste between them. It wasn't long before Scarlett began to move around and eventually she was almost bouncing on his face. It took all his concentration to maintain his oral ministrations as she groaned that her orgasm was near. At last, she slowed down and David became aware of how raw his face felt, with her pubic hair having rubbed over it for the last half an hour.

"Okay, I need to rest. Wake me in the morning or I might wake you sooner" Scarlett said breathlessly and slipped off his face to curl up and go to sleep.

David lay in bed thinking about what had just happened. He was rock hard but resolved to wait until the lovely woman next to him allowed him some release. This was a lot harder than he thought but just knowing how hot she made him allowed him to maintain willpower.

During the night, he was woken by Scarlett, who mounted his face again, in the dark. She didn't even speak but he licked her pussy until she shuddered in orgasm and without a word moved away to go back to sleep.

In the morning, Scarlett woke and looked at David sleeping on his back; she was about to use the toilet when she had an idea and instead, she slipped from under the covers and moved to hover over the body of the man beside her. He must have sensed something as his eyes opened and he was treated to the sight of Scarlett poised above him.

"Thirsty?" she said to him and he smiled up at her.

Scarlett didn't wait for a reply though and once her pussy was over his mouth she let out a little trickle. David seemed surprised but then he swallowed and Scarlett followed it up by letting out a longer stream. Now he was gulping as fast as he could until at last she subsided and was left to enjoy his tongue which now began to run delicately around her pussy. Gradually, Scarlett found herself becoming more turned on and before long, her thighs tightened and an orgasm hit her hard. Her wet mound relaxed on his face and she sat for a few minutes just recovering. Then rising a little she turned around and sat down again, facing his feet. His tongue wasted no time in delicately licking around the base of her pussy and she idly slipped forward so it could caress her asshole. Taking stock of his well honed body, she reached forward and gripped his erect cock in one hand.

"Bet you'd like to slip this inside me" she announced.

"I would love to have that honour Goddess" David said in between his devotion.

"Mhhmm, I thought so. You'd probably love it if I took it in my mouth too, huh?" she asked him.

"Yes Goddess" he replied quietly.

"Why ever would I want to do that? Sex is about my pleasure, right?" she asked.

"Absolutely Goddess" he responded quickly.

"Well, I'm hardly likely to want to switch the focus to your selfish wants. And no slacking either. You definitely had that tongue further yesterday" Scarlett declared.

"Sorry Goddess" David said and she felt his tongue thrust as far as it could into her ass.

A few hours later, Scarlett finished her lunch and smiled at him as David paid the bill, before they rose and left. Hopping into the car, they drove out to the countryside again and spied a castle looming closer. They drove up to it and after paying their entry fee, walked around the interior before mounting a staircase which led to the battlements. The only other people there were a party of tourists, over at the main keep and Scarlett paused to look out over the lawn. She kissed David then turned away to look out again and then smiled over her shoulder at him. Almost telepathically, he smiled back and knelt behind her, lifting her skirt a little to move his head under and part her knickers.

"Don't make me cum, in fact leave my pussy for now" Scarlett said casually then sighed as his tongue moved to her asshole.

"Yes Goddess" David said as his tongue found entry and slipped inside her.

He was hidden from below and Scarlett felt a little thrill seeing the people below, who had no idea what she was enjoying at that moment.

His mouth withdrew a little from her ass crack and he kissed her ass cheeks reverently.

"No matter how many times your pathetic lips touch my perfect globes, I would never in a million years let my mouth touch your ass. You on the other hand, what are you?" Scarlett challenged him, reminding David at the same time that there is only one person around here giving the pleasure.

"Um, your personal servant?" he tried to answer.

"Obviously! But I asked what you were, not your role in life!" Scarlett continued in a barked hush.

"Um, your devoted lover?" David continued hopefully.

"You are hopeless! And you are also an asslicker. That's all you are. The only reason you are even granted the honour of licking my pussy is because as a sexual young woman, I obviously have needs and someone has to help me out. And you are down there anyway so I may aswell make sure you are useful. But overall, you are merely an asslicker. You're really pathetic. Look at you there, with your tongue trying to get inside me, on your knees, eating ass. Could you imagine me doing that? No! Because I am superior to you in every way and you are just a grovelling, dumb asslicker, aren't you?" Scarlett challenged.

"Yes I am Mistress Scarlett. You really are so magnificent. And regal; I worship at your altar" David intoned before his tongue once again found a home in her asshole.

Scarlett let him probe and keep up muffled compliments and wondered if there was anywhere discreet she could enjoy an orgasm and idly wondered if her legs had the strength to hold her up if she had one standing right here.

"Okay, I'm going to stay standing as I am but you need to be in front of me. I'll keep lookout while you worship my pussy" Scarlett said quickly.

"Certainly Goddess. Thank you so much for allowing me the honour of tasting your pussy" David said quickly and swiftly manouevered himself until he was kneeling in front of her, his back to the wall while on his knees. His mouth wasted no time in attending to Scarlett's wet lips and his tongue delved inside not long afterwards.

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Scarlett

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds