• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 12

Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 12

12

Córdoba, Argentina

You know, one of these days we're going to get a vacation," Sam says as she and Spencer step out of the old jeep.

"I don't think vacation is in our vocabulary," Spencer responds glaring back to her. "Besides we're here in beautiful Argentina, what more could you ask for?"

"Mosquito spray," she says slapping at her arm.

"They are better than the hotter than piss weather," Spencer comments. "Let's hope our contact is here."

They stand outside the Hotel Conquistador set across Córdoba's Mesquita. Their instructions are to check in to the hotel, proceed to their room and settle in. Then they are to go to the lounge and wait. Their contact would find them shortly after.

"Shall we then?" Sam asks interlocking her arm with Spencer's.

The two agents check in with the desk clerk and proceed to their room. The room is large and open and done up with an antique look.

"At least we get a nice hotel," Sam comments as they enter the room. "Better than the FBI would do."

"That's because we are the elite."

Sam pulls him in toward her and kisses him. "Well let's get this over with. The sooner we nail that bitch Avyanna, the sooner we can hunt down Natalya."

"We've got time," Spencer says pulling away from the kiss. "Besides, how often do we get some time to ourselves in a nice hotel?"

Once again, Spencer grabs her and pulls her into him, their mouths once again lock in a very desirous and hard kiss. He pulls her shirt up and buried his lips against the valley of her breasts. His hands slide to the sides of her bra. Spencer gasps as her breasts fall against his face. Pulling them together, he slides his lips from one tip to the other, biting gently. Sam's hands move to the back of his neck, caressing, pulling him closer.

His fingers pinch and pull her nipples as his teeth compete to stretch her large areolas. Stopping the kiss, he moves behind her and helps her to pull her blouse up over her head. His hands slide around her body. His fingernails graze hard along the side of her breasts until they reached their destination. He pulls up and hard against her chest. His body is tight against hers, his breath hot on her neck, his lips finding that sweet spot on her neck. His rock hard cock presses into her ass.

She turns her head to his face and he kisses her sweetly as he presses even harder into her. His hands leave her breasts to move down her side to her stomach. Sam unbuttons her pants and leaves them open. His fingers hook into the waist band and as he slides them down her legs.

His lips trail down her back, nipping, kissing, licking and tasting the skin of her back. Sam steps out of her pants. He turns her slowly around and then lifts his shirt over his head. Sam kisses his chest. She slides her mouth down his chest to his abdomen as she unbuttons his jeans. His hard cock presses against her face through the material. His hands join Sam's as they slide his jeans down to his ankles. She takes his cock out of his underwear and envelopes it in her hands. She strokes the velvety smoothness as her mouth waters. She looks up into his eyes, smiling, as she licks the precum off the tip.

Sam slides him slowly into her mouth as he moans her name. He grips her hair in his fingers and pulls her face deep against him. The tip of his cock presses against her throat. She wraps her arms around his legs and sucks him slow and deep. His cock hardens even more. He moans louder and faster. His body bucks and he throws his head back as his body shakes. Stopping her, he pulls her up against him. Kissing her, he turns her back around and takes her hands in his and places them on the wall in front of her.

Sam turns her head to see him kneel behind her. His fingers start at her ankles and slowly slide up the insides of her thighs. His lips follow. He presses the cheeks of her ass open, his tongue and lips bite into the flesh. His hands slide up to her breasts again and he stands with his cock pressing against her ass. He stops and tells her to be still.

Sam widens her stance as she feels the sensations of him pressing his cock against her pussy lips. He tickles her clit with his cockhead, coating himself with the juices that have already escaped and are slowly dripping down onto him. Kissing her neck, he slides slow and deep into her. Sam pushes back against him and begins to say something but he silences her with his velvety smooth tongue. They move against one another and they try to get a rhythm.

Slowly Spencer slides his fingers against her asshole. He is doing all the right moves and has her passion aflame. His fingers begin to slide open her asshole and she tenses up. He eases up and lets her adjust to him. As he works her open, he continues his stroking of pussy.

"Oh, Sam," he cries as she grips him hard with all her muscles.

"Spence...don't stop...please."

She turns her face to his as he slides his cock out of her pussy. He slowly applies the pussy juice soaked cock to the entrance of her asshole and kisses her.

His cock feels as thick as a log, but once he is all the way in, Sam doesn't want him to stop. Reaching forward, his hands slip onto her breasts. He begins to slowly slide in and out of her. Sam reaches between her legs and fondles his balls as he continues his assault on her ass. She fucks back against him as he slides deep and hard into her, the tempo increasing. His hot, cum soaked balls slap against her clit.

"Oh Spence!"

"Cum with me, Sam," he moans.

Sam grips his cock with her pussy walls as she is about to cum, urging his climax as well. "Ohhh God...Ohhhh Sppeennccee!"

His cock contracts as he spills his cum into her. She cums hard against him. She closes her eyes and grits her teeth as the climax envelopes her. His fingers dig into her breasts as he cums. Spencer holds her tight as he softens and eventually slides out of her.

——

Spencer and Sam sit at the bar with drinks attempting to blend in as common tourists. The lounge is steadily busy with both locals and tourists. They have been waiting at the bar for a little over an hour and their contact still hasn't made contact with them.

"Do you think something happened to our contact?" Sam questions.

"Of course nothing has happened to me señorita," a man says interrupting Spencer before he has a chance to respond.

Both agents turn to regard the short man with a pencil mustache. "You must be—" Sam begins.

"Rafael Vargas at your service," the man says with a deep bow.

"We've been waiting for over an hour for you," Spencer says, his tone revealing his impatience.

"Forgive me señor, but you must understand in my business one has to be careful," he says looking about the room as if he was looking for someone that may be following him. "Follow me please and I'll give you what information I know."

The man stands up and leaves the two agents cutting off any chance of protest. Sam and Spencer look at each other. Their eyes speak trap? but both knows they have no other choice.

They follow the short man out of the hotel and to a jeep similar to the one they are renting. "Come. If anyone asks, I'm your guide for the city and a few places outside of it."

"Are we expecting trouble?" Spencer asks.

"Not us particularly, but it's common for tourists to be stopped and questioned," Rafael explains as the three pile into the vehicle. "Ever since True Group set up they have pressured the local government to ensure the safety of the company."

"True Group?" Sam questions from the back seat.

"Si señorita. True Group is a conglomerate of companies that on the outside have banded together to bring third world companies into the twenty-first century."

"How come we don't know about this?" Sam asks directing the question to Spencer.

"Because they have kept quiet about their humanitarian services and focused more on their profitable ones," Rafael answers.

"That's makes no sense. Why would a company or group of them keep their non-profit work quiet?" Spencer questions.

"It's quite simple señor; they wish to not be overexposed by the media for their contributions."

"That would only further outside contributions to them so they can help more people," Sam offers.

"Yes, that would seem reasonable, but you should realize they prefer to keep their affairs—all their affairs—quiet."

Sam sits back and thinks for a moment. "I can see what you mean. What is it you know about the companies?"

"Not a whole lot señorita. But they are working deep within an old volcanic crater and telling those that are inquisitive that they are drilling to provide thermal heat."

"Thermal heat?" Spencer says with an unbelieving tone. "Isn't it already fucking hot here?"

"Oh no señor it's not to heat homes but for production and electricity. True Energy which is really just a division of True Solar is undertaking the task."

"What about True Merchants Cargo?" Sam asks.

"What about them?" Rafael asks with a shrug. "As far as I know they only carry supplies for the rest of the companies. I haven't heard much else about them."

"It's the ones that you hear so little about that has the most to hide," Spencer comments.

"We need to know about both companies," Sam informs.

"Like I said señorita, I don't know much about the cargo company but maybe the guy we're going to knows more."

"Let's hope," Spencer comments. "The more we know the better off we are when the fighting starts."

"Are you expecting trouble señor?"

"You don't know Spence, Rafael," Sam says smiling. "Trouble follows him no matter where we go."

——

Rafael Vargas takes the two agents through a series of trails connecting several small towns and villages. After what seems like hours to the agents the vehicle finally comes to a halt.

"We are here," Rafael announces as he jumps from the jeep. "Beyond the tree line," he says pointing to the north of where they stood, "you'll see the crater True Energy is working in."

They look out over the expansive crater which resembles a satellite dish missing the feedhorn. At the top and to the side sits a fairly good sized building.

"Is that the only building they have here?" Spencer asks not looking away from the site.

"No, they have another small office in town, but it is only used as an information and hiring front. There aren't any records stored there."

"Are you sure of that?" Sam asks, curious how he would know such a small detail. Spencer wonders the same thing confirming his suspicions with a slight nod to Sam.

Rafael chuckles. "I know many people. Some of the information comes in free and some I have to pay for. It can be a profitable business."

"So you decided to cash in for the big money then?" Spencer speculates.

"With this?" he asks feinting insult. "Let us just say there is something going on that may seem to help the people now, but I have a feeling that will soon change. Now come, I will take you to see my informant."

——

The two agents are taken to the outskirts of the town to a rundown house near the edge of the forest. The house isn't much of an impressive sight but it has a very good outlook over True Energy's crater.

"We call him the Old One since he's the oldest in the town," Rafael explains.

"You don't know his name?" Sam asks.

"No one does. I'm not even sure he remembers it," Rafael replies with a shrug. "But names don't matter. He has seen many changes here and he sees probably more than anyone here."

"Does he speak English?" Spencer inquires.

"Of course señor, we are not all uncivilized in the world."

Rafael turns abruptly and walks up to the house without another word and knocks on the door. By the time Sam and Spencer make it to the porch an old man with a short white beard is opening the door. "¿Ah Rafael, qué puedo hacer para usted?"

"I have these two agents investigating True Energy and they would like to know what information you may have available for them."

"Of course, of course," the old man says with a pleasant smile. "Please come in."

Rafael steps to the side as the old man turns to walk in allowing Sam and Spencer to follow the man in first. Rafael pauses at the door and looks out to the jungle scanning the tree line. His eyes stop at one point along the way and he gives a curt nod before turning around and heading into the house, closing the door behind him.

"Please have a seat," the old man says as he walks to an old rocking chair. The agents notice for the first time the old man walks with a cane.

They wonder if he needs the cane because of an injury or because of old age. The man looks old or as Spencer thinks too old to still be alive. Sam squeezes Spencer's arm causing him to glance at her. Her eyes speak volumes but not of worry or warning but rather of curiosity. If she shares the same thoughts as him, Spencer can't be sure.

"What can I help you with agents?" the old man asks losing a little of his accent.

"We would like to know anything we can about True Energy and their activities," Spencer says.

"May I ask what agency you are from?"

"You may ask, but what relevance does that have with you helping us?"

"Anything and everything Agent Reeds," the old man says with a small grin. "I don't share my information with just anyone."

"You obviously know who I am," Spencer says defiantly. He feels anger gathering up as he cares not to play these games the old man is aiming to play.

"No need for anger," the old man says with no hint of an accent any longer. "I know who you and Agent Roberts are. I am just curious if CATU is still an agency or not. News travels here just not as fast as one would like."

"There is something strange about you," Sam interrupts as her curiosity gets the best of her. "I can't put a finger on it, but—"

"That is because you are like me."

"Excuse me?"

"You see Agent Roberts, you are able to sense something strange about me that you just cannot figure out," he begins. "It is a strange and you could say unique gift. It comes in handy quite a bit especially when in the midst the enemy."

The two agents look at each other than turn to Rafael or where he should have been.

"Where the fuck did he go?" Spencer questions.

His answer comes when Rafael steps out firing at the agents and the old man.

"Get down!" Spencer yells as he jumps on top of Sam pushing her to the floor.

The old man has other ideas as it seems. Pulling out a twelve gauge shotgun he fires in the direction of the informant. The door way splinters from the impact and blood splatters the opposite wall.

"I've known about you for some time you son of a bitch!" the old man yells firing two more times.

Silence fills the room and only the heavy breathing of the old man can be heard. Spencer presses his body up from Sam and peers cautiously over the top of the couch. The old man catches Spencer's eye and he turns to regard him. "Got that son of a bitch," the old man says smiling.

Spencer is about to return the smile when Rafael turns around the corner with his gun held high. Without a second thought Spencer finds himself in the air attempting to knock the old man out of the way. Rafael fires twice before Spencer reaches the old man; both shots hit the old man in the stomach. Spencer grabs the shotgun as he knocks the old man to the floor. Rafael manages to fire three more shots each missing their intended target before Spencer fires twice into the would be assassin.

Rafael drops his gun and stumbles backward. The look on his face is that of disbelief. He looks down at his chest to see blood and many of his insides falling out. He looks back up to Spencer and the old man trying to speak but not able to find the words and then he falls to the ground dead.

Spencer steps over to ensure Rafael is dead. When he is sure the assassin is, he throws the shotgun to the side and turns back toward the old man. Sam is already there at his side helping the man into a sitting position.

"How is he?" Spencer asks as he sat down next to the man.

"He has fifteen minutes," Sam answers, "twenty tops."

"All the time I need," the old man says coughing.

"You should rest," Sam offers.

"No," he bites back sharply. "You'll need my help."

"Who was Rafael?" Spencer asks cutting right down to business. "And why did you pretend having an accent?"

"The accent was my cover. I have lived in this town for many years. I thought I escaped it all to live my days here until True Energy decided to drop in. Rafael was a worker for them. At least that is his cover," he pauses to cough again, this time coughing up blood in the process. "He really works for the demons or if you rather, Winter. I have always opposed them and have only waited for the opportunity to do so again. When I heard of your arrival I was glad the opportunity had finally arrived. You see like I told you before," he looks to Sam, "you are like me. We are regarded as Remnants by the demons. You know it better as being a Marid or in my case a Zombie. And with being a Remnant comes a special ability—the ability to basically go undetected as one. You sensed something strange about me," he continues. "You were right but you just couldn't as you said you couldn't put a finger on it."

"Who are you?" Sam asks; her voice filled with curiosity and caring.

"It doesn't matter now. I had forsaken my name long ago. Besides," he coughs, the word coming out inaudible, "besides I have done things I regret and would care not to remember or have remembered."

"What can you tell us about what's happening in the crater," Spencer quickly asks seeing the old man is beginning to show signs of fading.

"Winter is behind True Group. If they aren't fully in charge of things they are operating it behind the scenes."

"We already suspect that," Spencer says shortly. "We need names or something as far as a paper trail or documents or something."

"Lucius Magnus owns True Solar. I have never met the man so I can't give you much more than that. I do know he is powerful."

"Like a demon?" Sam asks.

"I don't know, maybe. All I can tell you is that he isn't one to be gone up against."

"Is he there now?"

"He arrived a couple of days ago. When he visits he generally stays a few days."

"How do we get in?"

When the old man doesn't respond, Sam grabs him by the shoulders and shakes him. "How do we get in?" she asks again.

He slowly opens his eyes and doesn't quite look at her; he looks more past her than anything. "There is a waterfall that they use as a source of power. Behind the falls is a maintenance section that leads into the main complex."

Again the old man closes his eyes, slumping back down as if to rest. "Are there any codes or anything we need to know about?" Sam questions.

When the old man doesn't reply, Sam once again grabs him by the shoulders and begins to shake him. Spencer knows the old man is no longer there and he has to stop Sam from shaking him.

"Sam! Sam! He's gone."

Sam lets go of the old man's shoulders and sits back staring blankly at Spencer. "Is there no end to what these fuckers are willing to do?" she asks him.

"I don't know Sam," he answers shaking his head. I don't know."

"Well I intend to do everything I can to put an end to them," she states.

"Come on we need to get moving."

——

Spencer and Sam wait until night has fallen before infiltrating True Energy's complex. Shortly after leaving the Old Man's house the two agents picked their way down around the edge of the crater before finding a well secluded trail leading to the waterfall. They waited until night began to crest the crater before the complex's automatic lights kicked on to move in on the waterfall.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 301 milliseconds