• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Thy Name is Whore

Thy Name is Whore

123

Special thanks to my mystery literary fact checker! This story is fantasy and not real. That means I made it all up. All characters are also not real. Please send constructive feedback, I read it all. I will ignore flaming and other unfriendly type feedback. To the person who said "You are a pig and you write pig stories" thanks! That is the whole point of my stories. Remember to practice safe sex and enjoy!

*

As I looked over the restaurant to find the client I was supposed to meet, I saw my ex-wife Susan. She was sitting with a slightly heavy middle aged man. You could tell he was once in good shape but good food and time had taken a toll on his physique. Susan was sitting right next to him and you could tell he was in his glory. The guy screamed money.

As I stood in the foyer and looked at her, a whole flood of memories came back to me. It had been three years since our divorce and the emotions came right back to the surface just like it was yesterday. This is how I got to where I was standing today looking in, instead of being the one sitting next to her. She did get her wish though as you will see.

My problems all started when I had to visit Albany for a meeting with a customer. I decided to make it an overnight so I didn't have to make the long drive back. Already one hour into my car trip my client called me and told me he was in a fender bender but was alright. He apologized for the late cancelation and I told him no problem we could reschedule. I didn't really feel up to the additional two hour drive ahead of me anyway. I told him I would make the best of it and return home to have a romantic dinner with my lovely wife. I wanted to surprise her.

After 1 ½ hours later I was finally driving down my street. The first thing I noticed was that there were three strange cars in the driveway. My wife would have her girlfriends over when I was out of town to keep her company. So this was not a big deal to me. I parked my car in the street.

I entered the house thinking nothing was wrong. The first thing I noticed wrong was four sets of clothes on my living room floor. I froze right at that moment when I heard my wife scream. It wasn't a 'help me' type scream; it was a 'fuck me harder' scream I knew all to well.

My heart sank and I knew my wife was fucking someone else. My entire world was crushed. I didn't want to go upstairs but I knew I had to. As I reached the top of the stairs, I heard my wife let out a primal shout and then it was suddenly muffled. I quietly looked around my bedroom door jam and saw why. I man who I didn't know was feeding my wife his cock as another stranger was underneath her fucking her pussy. Behind her was her boss from work Jeff Davis, he was starting to really plow his cock into her ass with speed and purpose. I never liked Jeff and now I knew why.

"Sue you are a great whore and I love fucking you in every hole. Thanks for helping me with my two favorite clients by the way. I can tell they love your slutty body as much as you love using it." Jeff bragged to her. That asshole was pimping out my wife for his business clients!

All three started to use my wife like their personal sex toy. They gave her all they had and would call her all types of degrading names. She seemed to get wilder at this treatment and they abused her even more. I had never seen her act like this the entire ten years we were married.

I felt Jeff's name choice of 'whore' was the most appropriate for her though. I quietly backed up but they were so busy they didn't even notice me. I quietly went downstairs and into my study.

I found my digital video camera and it had a little battery life left in it. There was an old vacation tape in it with a small amount of tape left also. I didn't want to make a full length movie, just document my wife's actions for my lawyer. I quietly returned to outside my bedroom door and started to video tape. I got good shots of my wife's face as well as all the others. I only took about 5 to 10 minutes of video because that was all I could stand.

Now some men may find this sexy or exciting but not me. The entire scene made me sad, limp and feeling betrayed. Seeing my wife being a whore for other men was almost too much for me and I went downstairs to calm down and think clearly. I went to my study and got my pistol out of the safe switching off the safety. I am not a violent person but I was in just the mood to let off a few rounds if they started acting stupid.

Then I went to the living room and took all the car keys and wallets from the trousers the men left on my living room floor. I went outside and flattened all their tires including Sue's car. As I returned inside I got a smile on my face the Grinch would be jealous of. A great plan started to form and I knew it would work if Sue picked up her cell phone. I noticed it on the bedroom night stand while I was video taping.

I got my camera ready and went behind the stairway and speed dialed Sue's cell number. It rang several times and I got her answering machine. She knew I would be calling about this time so I called back every two minutes until she finally answered. She must have told them to be quiet because you could hear a pin drop in the house.

"Hello Bobby, how is Albany?" Sue asked out of breath. I could also hear quiet snickers from the men in the room.

"You sound out of breath, are you all right?" I asked her with mock concern in my voice.

"Yes, I had to run up the stairs to the bedroom to answer my cell phone." she covered up for herself quickly.

"Well my client canceled and I am going to be home in just a few minutes. I was wondering if you like to go out to dinner?" I asked her with an even voice. Inside I was madder than I have ever been in my life.

"You're coming home now?" she asked with nervous voice. "That sounds great, I just need to get ready baby, see you then." She said this all really fast and she hung up on me before I could answer back. I laughed to myself because I knew what was going to happen in just one minute.

Sure enough, four very naked people started to fly down my stairs and into the living room. The men all dressed in record time and Sue also dressed and straightened out her clothes. The men all ran out at the same time with Sue pushing some shoes and a jacket out with them. She went to the door and looked out hoping they would leave before I hit the street. If she wasn't so flustered, she would have noticed my car parked on the street in front of our house.

The men all started to yell to her at once and she went to the front porch to hear what they were saying. At that very moment I shut the front door and locked it behind her. My wife just saw my face as I closed the door and she tried to look in the side window and talk to me with pleading in her voice. The time for talking was over.

All the other men went back to my front porch and started to pound on my front door for several minutes. I knew they wanted their wallets and keys. I called 911 and reported people trying to break into my house. The dispatcher said she just got a call from one of my neighbors also. I gave her my name and address. In about only two minutes a black and white showed up at my house. I waited for the police to question my wife when I open the door and went out to the two police men on the scene.

"Officers, these men were raping my wife and I want them all arrested!" I declared to the police.

This brought an instant reaction from the men. They all started to shout at once "I was invited", "she wanted it", I didn't rape anyone" and "she wanted it from all of us."

Everyone including me looked at Sue for an answer. She looked down and wouldn't make eye contact with me. In a small voice filled with shame she said "I invited these men into my house. I had sex with them and no one raped me. I did it on my own free will." The men all seemed relieved not to be looking at a rape charge.

There were two more cop cars showing up about then. They took everyone's name for their report at my request. The lead cop then told me "If your wife invited these men into your house and they are all over the age of 18, there is not much we can do for you. I would suggest counseling or something along that line." He said this as he looked at my wife like she was a piece of shit on his shoe.

I told the police to call a cab and that Mrs. Thomas was not welcome back on the premises tonight. One of the guys called a cab because they found all their tires flattened. They tried to accuse me of taking their wallets and keys also but I told the officers I had no idea what they were talking about. I turned and went back to the porch. Sue stayed with them until just before the cab arrived.

I just stood on the porch and had daggers in my eyes. My wife tried to come up to the porch and talk to me, which was a brave thing to do at the moment. If she knew how mad I was and that I had my gun on me she might have started running the other way.

"Bobby, I am so sorry for ..." she tried to say something but I cut her off right then and there.

"You broke my heart and I will never forgive you. Jeff's name for you was whore and I think it fits. From this time on I will call you Whore and never use your real name again. If you ever need to talk to me again, do it through Tad." And with that last comment I went inside the house and locked the door leaving her standing there. She ran back to the group crying and Jeff tried to hold her. She pushed him away and I felt a little better about that for some reason.

My good feeling quickly died when I returned to my bedroom. The whole room smelled of sex and my pillow had cum on it. This just set me off for some reason and I started to trash the entire room.

I took the mattress and dumped it on the front lawn. I went to the garage and got my tool box. I started to take apart the bed and throw it in sections on the front lawn, along with the box mattress.

I returned to the bed room and picked up Sue's cell phone off the floor. I checked her number list and messages. Sure enough she had nasty emails, pictures and even some video of some guys I never knew fucking her in every hole. From the pictures it seems she knew them very well however.

I started to look for trash bags to put all her clothes in and I had to laugh at myself. I was being considerate to her but those times were over. I carried every drawer in our bedroom downstairs and put each of the drawer's contents on the front lawn in its own pile. I then started on all her extra stuff in the guest room. That is where I got my next surprise.

I carried each of the guest room dresser drawers to the lawn just like I did to Sue's bedroom stuff. The last bottom drawer was stuck and wouldn't open all the way. I was in no mood so I took out my anger on the drawer. I pulled real hard and heard plastic cracking. I pushed in the drawer and tried to open it slowly. It opened right up and I could see what was causing the problem. Below the drawer were 7 or 8 DVD discs. I had broken one of the plastic cases but the disc was still in good shape.

My heart sank again as I looked at the discs. I didn't think I could feel any worse but I did. As I was walking down the stairs I read the titles on the discs and it didn't make me happy. I went to the living room and put each one in to review.

The first was Sue with her best friend Sara at Sara's house. Sue would help at her Avon parties every Tuesday and Thursday (or so I thought). They were really fucking some guys at her house. There were several hours of Sue and Sara doing all types of sex acts with multiple partners. I started to cry but stopped when I saw the last two discs.

The first was Sue fucking her tennis instructor (during lessons I paid for) in every hole. She would go every Saturday and always came back too tired to make love on Saturday night. Now I really knew why.

The second disc was Sue being fucked on her work place boardroom table with Jeff her boss and Jeff's boss Bill Evans. Bill was a big man in the community and was always getting his picture in the paper for this event or that. I watched as he performed his charity work on my wife's pussy and ass.

I got a big envelope and put the cell phone, discs, and the tape I shot earlier into it. I planned on giving the entire envelope to my lawyer and best friend Tad Worth. We had been friends as long as I can remember. He was one of the only two people in the world I really trusted, the other one really didn't matter anymore.

I looked over at the computer desk and saw Sue's computer. I pushed the space bar and it came to life. I made copies of everything on the computer. Every file, email, photo and video I copied. It took about an hour to copy everything and I then sat down and started to look at my wife's computer.

There were videos of her fucking just like the discs I found. I found pictures you only see on porn sites with her in them. I then started to read her emails going back about 6 months. She tried to hide them under some stupid software file name but I found them. She had several from Jeff and some other men. The rest were between Sara and her. They progressed to just last week when I read one that literally almost killed me. I thought about using my gun but knew she wasn't worth it. I had to be strong.

The one email that got me so upset was from Sue to Sara. Sara had asked her why she didn't dump me and become single again. She also asked for Sue's perfect description of what she wants in a future husband. This is what she answered back.

'Sara,

I don't want to do anything about him now. Bobby is as faithful as he is dumb. I do feel it is only a matter of time though before he discovers my secret lifestyle, he is not totally stupid, just love blind.

He has kind of let himself go lately (his belly is getting bigger every day). It's tough to get attracted to him sometimes when I compare him to the studs we fuck. I also hate the beard and mustache. It makes him look like, I don't know, sort of gross. I guess I did love him once but the excitement of the past few years is too much to turn down. His best friend is a lawyer and if he gets involved it could get difficult.

Jeff and Bill from work are hinting about a promotion and a raise (also including the rise in their pants) LOL. I also want the house and the car at least. If I do it right I could also get some alimony every month ta boot.

I am looking forward to our Tuesday party. I should be there if I can still walk after my tennis lesion LOL. Boy, Tony is a machine!

Make sure I get a video from last Thursday. That was the first time I ever did that many guys at one time. My pussy is still sore LOL.

As far as my dream wish man, I want one who is loaded, devoted, controllable and dumb. He has to kiss my ass anytime I want and still ask me what cheek LOL. I don't care about the bedroom department as long as he doesn't have a tinnie winnie LOL. I can get what ever I need, somewhere outside the house. It seems almost too easy sometimes.

shit bobby is home right now, got to go, see you tuesday, call me.

Sue (BFF)'

I read the letter so many times I could almost memorize it. The words 'gross' and 'past few years', really hurt me more than words can say. Is this how she really felt about me? Was I so love blind that she was fucking around on me for over two years? I went to sleep just after that and slept on the couch.

I woke up early and called into work. I really didn't sleep well and mostly tossed and turned. After calling in sick to work I called my best friend Tad Worth. He was my friend first but he was also my lawyer in most matters.

Mary answered the phone. She was Tad's secretary and I knew her almost as long as I did Tad. I asked for an emergency meeting that morning and she said he was going to be in court for the day.

"Mary, tell Tad to meet me in one hour at his office. If he gives you any shit, mention the name Tammy Brown. That should get his attention. See you in an hour." I told her as I hung up the phone before she could answer.

I started to get dressed and my cell phone rang. I looked at the number because I didn't want to talk to Sue at all. It was a number I didn't recognize so I picked up in case it was Tad calling back from somewhere.

"Hello Mr. Thomas? This is Bill Evans from Susan's office. If possible I would like to talk to you about the trouble you had last night at your house. If you could see fit to see me at my office today, I would like to help straighten things out for everyone concerned."

I wasn't sure he knew I had video of him banging my wife at his work place but I knew he was worried about Jeff Davis's two big clients. Also my wife and Jeff were valuable to him. I don't think he wanted to loose his valuable employees.

I also knew he was worried about negative publicity for his company and him personally.

"Mr. Evans, I have an important meeting this morning but I promise I will call you back at this number before noon to set something up for today." I appeased back at him. My tone was even and I made it sound like he was going to be able to reason with me. Boy was he in for a big surprise.

As I walked out the door I could still see what looked like a really weird yard sale. The broken bed and all Sue's clothes were all still out there. One of my older neighbors gave me a little wave and had a funny look on his face. I knew I was going to be a nine day wonder as they say in the news business. It was a close neighborhood.

I drove downtown and got a bite to eat. I force some food down and went right to Tad's office. Mary had a cup of coffee waiting for me. Lots of cream and no sugar, we really did know each other for a long time.

"Holy shit Bobby. I don't know what you got on Tad but I mentioned that name and he told me to cancel every appointment today. I could use a months vacation if you feel like telling me who Tammy Brown is." she added jokingly.

"You will have to ask Tad. Where is he by the way?" I asked her.

"He said he will be right here. He needed to reschedule with the judge for today's court session." she told me. Just at that minute he came through the door.

"Holy shit Bobby! Tammy Brown, you must be in some deep trouble to mention that name to me. Come in to the office and let's talk. Mary, hold all my calls for right now." Tad said this all very fast.

I took my coffee in and he closed the door so we could talk. I told him of the events of last night and what I found out about Sue's new life style. I then gave him the envelope full of stuff I collected and he finally started to talk. He listened to my story and never interrupted once. I could see the legal wheels working in his head as I recalled last night events. I also told him of Bill Evans' request for a meeting today.

"Well Bobby, first things first as they say. I have known you a long time and know you are crushed. Is there any chance you are going to reconcile with Sue? He asked me.

"Tad if it were Cathy (Tad's wife) we were talking about and you saw those videos and read the emails; you would have dumped her in a heart beat! I want a divorce but I also want to cause some serious damage. I am not going to go quietly into that good night" I confessed to him.

'Ok, first we will sue Tony and the Ace Tennis Club. We can't touch Sara because she is just a good friend who plays around with Sue. Sue's company is a different matter."

"Secondly I plan on suing the two clients that were at your house as well as their companies. We are also going after Jeff Davis, Bill Evans and their company." he stated.

"This could get nasty before it gets better Bobby." he declared to me.

"I don't care if I have to stand in the street and use my fists. I am going to make these people pay for fucking me over, especially Sue." I told him with anger in my voice.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Thy Name is Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds