• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Complications Ch.01

Complications Ch.01

FIRST STORY. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

E.B.

*********

Gabby set the alarm and closed the front door. As she was turning the lock on the gate she felt a body behind her.

"Hey baby." Marcus whispered in her ear.

"What are you doing here? I told you it's over two months ago. You call me, you text me, and you come by my house? What the hell is wrong with you? How did you find me? Leave me alone!" Gabby screamed and started to run towards her car.

Marcus chased her and yanked her back by her hair. "Oh no sweetheart, you can't leave me. I want you. I will be the only one touching you, kissing you, sleeping in your bed, making you moan. No one is taking you from me." He said.

Gabby tried to pry his fingers off her hair. "I don't want you! Let go of me! Leave me alone!" Gabby screamed.

Marcus covered her mouth with tape. As he ripped her panties off her body she heard a ringing in her ears.

Gabby woke up with a start. "Ugh...!" Gabby moaned. It was just a dream. Not a dream, a nightmare. 'He can't find you Gabrielle. He doesn't know where you are. Stop worrying.' She told herself. Gabby climbed out of bed, shut off her alarm, and started her morning ritual.

'Work, eat, and sleep. That has been my schedule for the past three years. This residency is stressful. Getting up at 5am everyday is not fun. Having only one month left before I become a doctor is what's keeping me going. I can't wait till tomorrow; I'll finally be able to see my dad after two years!' Gabby thought. Gabby put the charts back on the shelf.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Gabby's pager went off. Gabby looked at the pager on her hip. Code OD flashed on the small screen. Gabby ran to the ambulance entrance, scrubbed her arms, grabbed a mask, and some rubber gloves. By the time she got out the door, she could hear ambulance sirens. She and one other resident were out there plus one nurse and a doctor. As the ambulance pulled up, Gabby ran to open the doors to assist.

"What happened?" the doctor asked.

"Officer was shot three times, shoulder, arm, and abdomen. He's lost a lot of blood so far. Bp is 56/60." The EMS stated.

"He's going into shock! Nurse start compressions! We're about to lose him!"The doctor yelled. Gabby pushed the gurney faster. A nurse sat atop the officer pumping his chest. They rushed into the OR.

Gabby cut the officer's shirt off of him. She sprayed iodine on the wounds then the doctor proceeded to remove the bullet in his stomach to stabilize him. When the officer's BP raised up they proceeded to remove the other bullets and stitch him up. Gabby bagged the bullets and the officer's clothes to hand them to the officers that filled the waiting area.

"Ma'am, how is he doing? Is he going to pull through?" One of the officers asked.

'And here is what I hate. Having to tell people what's going on.' Gabby thought. "Are you his partner?" Gabby asked.

"Yes ma'am. Officer Nichols."

"Ok well, we have the bullets out but he's still in critical condition. It might take a few days for him to wake up. He should be going to recovery by now." Gabby stated.

'He must be very good at what he do.' Gabby thought as she looked around the waiting room filled with cops. She scrubbed back in and walked into the OR. The nurses were dressing his wounds. After they were finished, Gabby helped them transfer him to a transporter then wheeled him to recovery.

A few hours later, Gabby had to make her last round then she could clock out and leave. When she came to the wounded officer's room something caught her eye. Flowers and they were jasmines. Yellow and white ones and they were beautiful. She walked in and smelled them. She plucked two flowers off and stuck them in her bun. When she turned around her eyes locked with one green and one blue eye.

Stunned, Gabby stared. She didn't know what to say. "I'll go get the doctor." She said quickly. As she was rushing out the door she heard a whisper. She turned around and walked back to the side of the bed.

"What did you say?" She asked incredulously.

"What happened? Why am I here?" He croaked out.

Gabby didn't know what to say. He wasn't supposed to be awake for at least a day. The doctor is actually supposed to tell him what happened, but he wants to know and getting a doctor here will take a while.

'I'll just tell him' Gabby thought.

"Well I don't know the full story, but when you came here seven hours ago, you had been shot three times." Gabby said.

"What? I only heard two shots go off before I blacked out." He said closing his eyes.

Gabby stared at his lips; they were bow like and kissable. As Gabby started to really look at this man she realized that he was going to be the star of her fantasies later.

'OH GOD! I'm a fucking pervert! This guy has been shot three times and is now lying in a hospital bed and I'm fantasizing about him! What is wrong with me?' Gabby thought.

"I should be going. I'll tell the doctor that you are awake-"

"What's your name?" He said cutting her off. "Gabrielle. Gabrielle Johnson." She said blushing.

He cleared his throat. "I'm Brett. Brett Taylor."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Complications Ch.01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds