• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Living the Dream

Living the Dream

"Fuck this is hot" Rachel muttered as she slid her hand down her panties, the only bit of clothing she was still wearing. She'd just moved to college and was enjoying having her first ever room that she didn't have to share with her sister. She'd started using porn after watching it for the first time on her first night away and had shaved her pussy so it looked like the girls in the videos, and it felt amazing.

Rachel rubbed her clit gently with one finger as she clicked on another video, a lesbian video. She'd only ever fancied guys but then she watched porn all she focused on was the girls and willed them to get eaten out by the other porn stars, she wanted to do this herself and fantasised about taking them with strap on dildos too. She had never had a crush on a girl in real life but whenever she was horny all she wanted to do was fuck a lesbian.

She massaged her 34C boobs with one hand and stroked the tight pink pussy with the other as she lay back on top of the bed covers and watched the three lesbians on the screen splashing each other in a hot tub. Suddenly she heard her door handle squeak and before she had chance to shout out one of her new flatmates Safia had burst into her room.

"Shit! I forgot to lock my door, don't look!" Rachel squealed as she tried to hide herself with the covers.

Safi looked surprised but stayed where she was, she blushed but slowly her face changed to a sexy smile "having fun I see". She was average height and had a well toned hourglass figure, she was similar to Rachel except Rachel was a bit curvier and more tanned.

"God, this is embarrasing" said Rachel, but she laughed with relief that Safia wasn't disgusted with her. "Stop looking!"

"But... well you look really hot" Safia took a step closer to the bed. "I haven't told you, I'm bi. I thought you were straight but looking at that porn it seems I was wrong."

"This is just for when I'm horny, I don't actually fancy girls normally."

"Well your horny now aren't you? We could be flatmate fuck buddies! Don't look so scared Rachel." Safia went over and sat at the edge of the bed where Rachel was hiding herself and leant in for a kiss.

Rachel responded straight away and quickly they were kissing intensely and their breathing got quicker. Safia broke the kiss and lifted her top over her head, Rachel's hands were all over her body and started to unbuckle Saifas belt and pull down her tight jeans.

Safia wasn't wearing a bra to cover her big 32DD breasts and Rachel took the hard left nipple in her mouth and started sucking it whilst she pulled down Safias thong.

"Mmm wet lesbian pussy, I've been wanting this for so long" groaned Rachel as she started to kiss Safia body, moving her way down over her flat stomach and over the neat dark landing strip. Rachel licked Safia's pussy and then greedily started to suck her flatmates clit and lick her out, the sweet pussy juice tasted pretty similar to Rachel's, which she'd started to suck off when she fingers herself, she loved the taste.

Safia was moaning and moving her hips in a rhythm so her wet cunt was rubbing around Rachel's warm mouth. "Come here you lesbian" said Safia and she pulled Rachel up and started to kiss her and suck her own juice from Rachel's full lips. At the same time she was pulling off Rachel's knickers so that now they were both fully naked and then rolled over so she was on top. Safia straddled the top part of her new friend and sat gently over one of her tits and started to rub her pussy over the whole breast and massaged her swollen clit on Rachel's nipple. Pressure was mounting inside Safia and with a few more hip thrusts she burst into an orgasm "now it's 69 time."

Rachel had been dieing to try this since she had seen it in an orgy video online. They got into position and straight away it felt amazing, Safia was on top and was really sucking and licking the whole of Rachel's pussy, she grabbed Rachel's hands and showed her how to massage her own tits, then Safia did the same to herself. The girls were both moaning gently and were dipping the tounges into each other's tight cunts. Safia grabbed Rachel's busy hands again and encouraged her start fingering the pussy that she was eating out, Rachel who loved being controlled like this obeyed and used two fingers to fuck Safia quickly and she sucked and gently nibbled the clit.

Safia's moaning grew louder and her tight body and pussy suddenly shook with a deep orgasm. The girls then got under the covers and started kissing, getting gentler as their breathing calmed "mmm this tastes so good after out 69" whispered Rachel.

"Yeah! Sorry you didn't orgasm though."

"I've never had one" Rachel admitted.

"Plenty of time for that, next time I'll bring my toys."

This was going to be a fun first year away from home...

[This is my first story and would love to recieve any comments, hope you enjoyed]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Living the Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds