• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Guitarbeque

Guitarbeque

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

"Whoa, Patty," I said, realizing that the hottie who was approaching me was Patrick's mother. I saw her pretty much every Saturday when she was picking Patrick up from guitar lessons and I was arriving, but she was typically in spandex and a ball cap as she'd be out walking during his lesson. I thought she looked pretty scrumptious in her workout gear but seeing her all cleaned up about knocked me off my feet.

"Oh, Hi," she said, with an enthusiasm that pleased me.

"You look stunning," I said, still unable to believe that she could look even better than I was accustomed to seeing her.

"Stop it," she replied, looking embarrassed, "You're just used to seeing me at my worst."

"I thought your worst was fabulous," I gushed, "so this is mind blowing to me."

"If you don't knock it off," she said, "I might have to drag you into the ladies' room and have my way with you."

"Trust me," I replied, "I would most certainly let you."

We looked at each other for a moment and I could tell the wheels in her head were turning.

"Are you here alone?" she finally asked.

"I am now," I replied, "we performed earlier and everyone else went home but I wanted to stick around to see some of the other students perform. Now I'm glad that I did. What about you? I mean other than Patrick."

"It's just Patrick and me and he's pretty engrossed in watching the other students playing," she said, "I doubt he'd notice if I disappeared for a little while."

We headed toward the rest rooms and she ducked into the ladies' room to see if the coast was clear. She came back out and, since the hallway was also empty but for me, she grabbed my hand and led me inside. We went right for the larger, handicapped-accessible stall and, once inside, she bolted the door behind us. We started to make out, my hands going immediately to her outstanding ass and hers going to the front of my jeans to start opening them. Once she had my jeans open and was able to work them and my briefs down, she took my growing cock in her hand and stroked it until it was fully rigid.

"Sit," she said, once she'd worked my jeans down further, so I sat on the toilet as she opened her own jeans. She shimmied out of them as I reached out to caress the front of her panties. She moaned softly and paused before hanging her jeans on the back of the door, giving me a nice look at her sweet ass encased only in her yellow panties. I ran my hands over it until she turned back to face me, then started to slide her panties down slowly. Her trim, dark blonde bush was gradually revealed and I immediately knew that I would have to bury my face in her pussy at some point. She stepped out of her panties as I held them, then took them and hung them on the back of the stall door with her jeans. She straddled me and took my cock in her hand, guiding it to her pussy and lowering herself onto it. We both moaned as her hot, wet pussy engulfed my tool and she started to slowly move up and down on it. My hands had been on her hips to steady her as she straddled me, but they were quickly on her bare ass as she started to ride me.

Her arms were around my neck and we started to make out again as she rode me slowly, her slippery pussy sliding up and down my throbbing tool. My hands gradually crept up from her ass, under her blouse to her tits and felt her hard nipples pressing out through her bra. I caressed them that way before reaching back to unfasten her bra and returning my hands to the bare flesh of her tits. I caressed the soft, smooth flesh and gently tugged her hard nipples while her tongue continued to explore my mouth.

The longer she rode me, the hotter and wetter her pussy was feeling and, as she increased her pace, I eventually ended up bringing my hands back down to her ass. She was so engrossed in her pursuit of an orgasm that I'm not sure she was even aware that a few people came in and out and used the bathroom while we were fucking. Even when somebody tried the door of our stall and found it bolted, she never even paused or reacted at all. It was probably good that no one was in the bathroom when she came because she pulled her mouth away from mine and let out a moan as her body trembled.

Once she'd ridden out what appeared to be a long, intense orgasm, she continued to slowly ride me until she'd caught her breath, then kissed me hard again.

"Let me trade places with you so I can suck you off," she requested, then started to climb off of me, my throbbing cock slipping from her warm, wet confines. She stepped aside and I stood, then she sat on the toilet and I stood in front of her with my cock at her face level. She took it in her hand and pumped it before wrapping her lips around it and sliding them down as far as she could. I ran my fingers through her hair as she bobbed her head up and down while pumping the base with one hand and massaging my balls with the other. Her oral skills were outstanding and I didn't hesitate to let her know as I relished the pleasure that she was providing. My cock was swelling even more as I got closer to cumming and the level of pleasure that I was feeling was remarkable.

Despite being in a public restroom, she made the effort to draw out my pleasure and, by the time I exploded into her mouth, I couldn't refrain from moaning as I did so. She continued to suck my cock until I was completely spent and seemed reluctant to finally let my cock fall free from her mouth.

"That was fucking fantastic," I told her as she looked up at me and that brought a big smile to her face. I helped her up and leaned down to kiss her again while also reaching down to squeeze her still bare ass.

"Is there a possibility that we could see each other again so that I might have the opportunity to eat your pussy?" I asked.

"Hell yes," she said with enthusiasm and kissed me.

Though I was reluctant to see her covered up again, I figured we'd really pushed our luck by this time but I watched as she dressed before I pulled my own clothes back in place. She slipped out to make sure the coast was clear once again, then beckoned for me to quickly exit. We returned to the "Guitarbeque" separately, but grabbed a table together in the back so we could exchange contact information. Once we had tentative plans for getting together, and I had reiterated that I would be devouring her pussy the next time we saw each other, we went our separate ways.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Guitarbeque

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds