• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Leonora Ch. 03

Leonora Ch. 03

Leonora 3

Life as a slave begins

Leonora awoke early in the morning with a faint hope it had all been a dream and she was at last to start the vacation she badly needed. She looked across the room at the dawn's tentative rays pushing out the shadows to see this was no hotel room. There were bars across the window.

The shadow bars pinned her to the bed more forcibly than chains. Calmly she thought through what had happened and knew there would be no escape. Colleagues were hardly likely to miss her and after awhile would forget all about her. It hadn't been a request for a vacation, she thought was sent, but a resignation letter.

She had drifted out of contact with friends in her home town so there would be little thought about where she had disappeared to. As an only child there were no close relatives either.

Her secretary Eileen was a good friend and would be the only one to miss her. Unfortunately for both of them Eileen had been visiting the same hypnotherapist and was on the same road as she had travelled. It was more like a sewer than a road. Eileen had probably already been ordered to forget her.

The therapist Eileen put her in contact with was the same one she had used six months ago to help lose weight. Ordered to forget he existed she had visited him again thinking he would help set her free from the ordeal. She felt so stupid to have fallen into their trap.

Ironically the dieting at least had been successful. Her figure was ideal. Unfortunately it had been achieved to please men not her. She remembered performing exercises at home to strengthen inner muscles and cringed. Her breasts were large and natural over a slender waist. Her legs were slim and shapely; not too muscular as they had arranged just the right exercises.

So there was no-one she could rely on for rescue. This was her life now and it would have to be endured. What was so cruel was that bastard Jonathan had opened up the memories of all those terrible acts of debauchery she had performed over the last six months.

The memory of what they were doing to her had been safely tucked away while she was working. It was a diabolical arrangement. She supported herself with a job while being available to them whenever they called.

It didn't seem quite as terrible as it should and wondered if that was a part of the conditioning, or training as he called it. Some of the games she had played were just naughty and even now thinking about them it began to arouse her.

She cut off the lewd memories not wanting to endure it. Perhaps performing for her master she might recall them to help her please him. "No!" she moaned out load. How could she think like that?

It would be necessary though. To prevent him selling her on to someone who might abuse her badly, it would be necessary to please her new master. "Well, I've learnt a few tricks. I've been trained to please a man so that shouldn't be a problem," she said quietly with a tinge of anger in her voice.

Deciding to treat it like a management problem she moved on to thinking about escaping. The first thing to do was explore how tightly the damned hypnosis had her trapped. There must be loopholes in the command structure!

A knock at the door interrupted the thoughtful planning and she pulled up the sheet to cover her naked body.

The old servant put his head around the door and told her, "Get dress, master wants you."

He spoke English after all, though haltingly and with a thick Arabic accent. She pulled on the caftan and found him waiting outside. She took a deep breath and followed.

The fabric of the house was richly carved wood with intricate eastern patterns. In alcoves stood ancient artefacts, mostly vases with the occasional animal figurine in bronze or clay.

From her room she walked along a balcony with finely pierced shutters overlooking a courtyard. With no time to stop she heard a tinkling fountain the only clue as to what might be glimpsed from her prison.

A gentle knock at the seven foot double doors brought forth one word. "Enter," her master commanded.

Timidly she walked on bare feet over richly patterned Persian carpets. In the large room it took what seemed an agonising age to reach him where she prostrated herself. The caftan split over her back revealing her bare bottom. She knew this from the feel of a cool breeze off the courtyard.

There was no hum of air conditioning to disturb the silence except an ancient fan high in the ceiling that occasionally groaned a protest. "Stand up," he commanded. "Drop that," he said, pointing to the caftan.

He sat in the same large wicker chair padded with cushions but now she was calmer she managed to catch sight of him from the corner of her eye.

He was thin but not ancient like the servant. She guessed he was in his late thirties, with a pale skin and somewhat handsome. He was looking her over as though he too had been too excited to asses her properly last night. She stole glances in his direction, whereas he was blatantly staring at her naked body.

The cooling breeze was refreshing but his examination was heating her up. He knew she was stealing a look at him but ignored the slave's breach of protocol. He crooked a finger drawing her forward. With a hand on her head he guided her to his lap while pulling his robes apart to reveal a hardening penis.

Leonora knew what her position was in this relationship. As a sex slave she had no option but to lean forward with mouth open and kissed the end of his cock. Forming an O with her lips she sucked gently. She would have to learn his requirements so took it slowly.

***

She had played this game before in a room decorated as an Eastern harem at Jonathan's mansion. Two other women had been with her dressed as harem girls with diaphanous tops and pantaloons split for easy access to their sex.

They had giggled and cavorted like silly little slave girls. Being older mature women it would have been deeply humiliating for them to be aware of how foolishly and lewdly they were behaving.

The three of them had been chased and caught to be tickled and eventually made to submit. All three had taken turns in being taken by the stranger. The young man had made them grovel at his feet making them admit to being his sex slaves.

Leonora remembered telling him in detail how her body was available to be used by her master. The two others grovelled at is feet demeaning themselves with the same terrible details. Remembering the look in their eyes left her feeling sorry for them bringing a determination to free them if she could.

***

All along she mechanically worked upon his cock until seeing his hands tighten on the arms of the chair. She looked up at him through long eyelashes. His eyes were tightly shut; he was ready.

Leonora was about to serve her purpose so speeded up the bobbing of her head swallowing the thick head of his penis down her throat, feeling the first spasm of an orgasm. He pumped sperm into her mouth but despite the bitter taste she couldn't swallow, or heinous of crimes, spit.

She rocked back on her heels spreading her legs to present her sex to her master. With hands on knees, steadying the precarious pose, she arched her back pushing out her breasts. Opening her mouth she balanced his sperm on her tongue hoping it wouldn't take long for him to recover.

Her tongue ached from working hard on his cock and she needed to pull it in, but not until given permission. Her legs ached in this uncomfortably vulgar pose so it seemed an age before he cleared his throat.

"Swallow," he told her.

Having served his purpose she was summarily dismissed back to the room. Falling down upon the bed she gritted her teeth in anger and frustration. Would he never use her properly? She had been trained to respond to stimulation and felt frustrated from not having had him inside her where she needed it.

"Slave needs master to fuck slave's cunt," she moaned into the pillow. It was an agony knowing she could never tell him what she wanted. All that was permitted was to look with pleading eyes hoping he would recognise the signal that she wanted to speak.

What if he never gave permission, and if he did, would she be able to plead for his cock? The frustration would grow until she would willingly grovel at his feet, begging him to fuck her. The thought was terrible; it was so demeaning she shuddered. Which was worse though, being in a state of arousal so bad it hurt, or grovelling at his feet?

***

The first week had passed slowly with little to do. There had been no conversation except the occasional command from her master which she dutifully obeyed. Leonora hadn't given up thinking of escape but hope was diminishing fast.

During the second week he took her to his bed and made love to her. The feeling of satisfaction had been fleeting for he didn't know what she needed, or even cared to ask. It was comforting though, to have his arms around her for a moment, before being sent back to her room.

During the fourth week he began to explore her body more thoroughly and took the trouble to discover how she responded to his touch. The satisfaction for her was still just an animal lust, short lived, but at least she had an orgasm.

Summoned to his room she dutifully stood with head bowed awaiting his command. Climbing onto the bed she lay between his legs ready to satisfy him.

"What is it you like my pet," he asked.

It was clear what he meant and she couldn't avoid breathing a sigh of relief. "Slave likes her breasts stroked and sucked, master," she sighed. The anticipation heated her, or perhaps it was the embarrassment of revealing such intimate details.

She even guided him to the right place between her legs and the rhythm she needed. It was enjoyable but still a mechanical thing, nothing like new lovers playing.

That night she fell asleep in his arms. In the morning she felt a stirring of emotion for him as he looked so serene and peaceful in sleep. His eyes fluttered and opened but she forgot to look away. He smiled at her showing such warmth she responded as a woman not as a slave.

Leonora had been a sex slave for six weeks and was settling in to a routine. It no longer seemed a terrible ordeal and she wondered if this was the conditioning or had she just given in. Maybe she genuinely enjoyed being his slave.

***

The evening had been pleasant enough. She served her master as usual and now sat at his feet while he read. "I can't read this," he complained, with exasperation sounding clear in his voice.

Leonora wondered if she had displeased him in some way.

"I am bored with a compliant woman," he started but couldn't continue.

She wanted to cry. Inside she pleaded fearfully not to be sent away. A little sob unavoidably escaped her lips.

He leaned back in the chair looking down at her. "You are a beautiful woman and I thought that would be enough. It was supposed to be an ideal arrangement, uncomplicated by the confusion of a relationship. Now I know it is wrong." He told her.

She looked up at him briefly with a pleading look in her eyes, needing to speak. It was no longer the fear of being sent away to a cruel master but something much more. She needed to stay with him she wanted him to be her master. It no longer mattered if this were the conditioning she felt it deeply.

"I have arranged for a friend look at you," he told her.

'No! Please master, don't send me away,' she cried inside. It didn't matter what this stranger was like he could never be her master, never.

"He is an accomplished hypnotist. I have asked him to examine you to see if this hypnotic state can be removed. What do you say my pet?" he asked.

Her heart raced, pounding in her chest. Her master wasn't tired of her, he still wanted her! He was thinking of her wellbeing as a responsible master should. She smiled beautifully at him, glowing with pride. "Thank you master, whatever you wish, your every command is your slaves' honeyed desire," she responded.

A cloud scudded across her face marring the look of happiness. "What is it my pet?"

"Master, your slave is afraid," she answered.

"Tell me," he simply stated.

"You are my master and this is enough for your slave. To change this might spoil," Leonora chocked unable to continue. She lowered her head, no longer able to keep the emotions in check. What if she could no longer serve him, what if he no longer wanted her once he met the real Leonora?

"Your master understands. You will be free to decide and fate must take its course," he said, with a shrug of his shoulders. It did not indicate a casual indifference for he too was concerned.

"I am willing to take the chance. I shall work hard to make you love me, to keep you at my side. Whether you stay must be your choice! That matters to me so much, it must be resolved," he said emphatically.

The emotion in his voice was so strong she could not argue against the decision even if it were permitted. Given a choice she would not go through with such a risky undertaking. Everything they had built together could crumble into the sand, losing everything among the debris of time.

***

Leonora was summoned from her room. She wore the same clothes, a simple loose shift and wore the same demeanour of servility. Without being told she walked to him and sat at his feet.

He couldn't see her face but had been told the deep hypnotic influence was now removed. Did she hate him for what he had done to her? Was this a ruse to make the confrontation all the more hurtful?

Despite the uncertainty he declared his feelings hoping not to have his desires shattered. "I love you Leonora, with all my heart," he told her.

The whispered words were new but she had known them in her heart. She had hoped his feelings for her had not been imagined. More than that she hoped the relationship could survive this drastic change.

She looked up at him with a beatific smile and with tears of joy in her eyes. "You are my master and your slave loves her master with all her heart," she said with a tremulous voice.

He slid from the chair and picked her up and she wrapped her arms about his neck. He carried her to his room to gently lay her upon the bed. He looked at her with an intensity she hadn't seen before. Her breathing was ragged pulling in deep breaths.

She felt she might drown in emotion. "I want you! Master, please, I am yours, take me!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Leonora Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds