• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Teaching Kurt and Dani

Teaching Kurt and Dani

123

Sometimes, people have no idea what they are doing.

That was a truth that Monica knew well, though she had no idea it was about to hit so close to home as she drove her Lexus up the driveway to her spacious residence. The divorce from her husband five years ago, after a rocky fourteen years of marriage, had left her with a nice settlement and a beautiful daughter. She had gone from having no skills in the workforce to a near-six-figure income during those five years. At the same time, her daughter had grown from a gangly teenager into a beautiful young woman. She considered herself very lucky.

Monica stepped out of her car. Having just returned from work, her black business jacket and lacy black skirt clung tightly to her svelte figure and her long straight blonde hair was pulled into a bun at the back of her head. Her makeup was business-like with just a hint of sex-appeal which she had used to full effect over the past several years to help her move forward in her career. She was thirty-six years old and, though she led a busy life, she still found time to visit the gym three times a week. She was in excellent shape. Her breasts were naturally large, her stomach flat, her muscles toned, and her skin tanned. She took excellent care of herself.

When she walked through the back door of her house she noticed that the door had been left unlocked. If her daughter were home there was going to be hell to pay she told herself as she entered her living room. She locked the door behind her and put her purse on the table. After walking through her house for a moment she saw that the light was on in her daughter's bedroom and the door was wide open.

She heard the tinny sound of music blasting out of very small speakers an instant before she stepped into the bedroom and spotted her daughter lying on her bed. Sure enough, she had her iPhone next to her as she played some god-awful loud tune into her earbuds.

Monica sat down on the edge of the bed at her daughter's curled up legs. Her daughter Danielle, whom everyone called Dani, didn't even seem to notice that she was there. She was laying on her side dressed in a very short black faux leather skirt, which from the angle she was laying gave Monica a clear view of her white cotton panties. She wore ugly black boots which left her long pale legs bare.

Monica said, "Hi Dani." When her daughter didn't respond she ran her hand along her daughter's leg, the skin soft and warm under her hand.

Dani looked at her mother, turned off her music, pulled the earbuds from her ears, and sat up. "Hey," she said sadly.

Monica was shocked at what she saw. For a top her daughter wore a black faux leather vest which left her midriff bare. It was only secured with one button leaving a maximum amount of Dani's ample pale cleavage visible. In fact, her right nipple was completely exposed out the top of her bra and the vest. "What are you wearing and why?" she asked indignantly.

As if completely unaware of what she had on, Dani looked down and then just sighed. She brushed her shoulder-length wavy dark hair away from her face and said, "Oh, sorry."

"How many times do I have to talk to you about proper attire? This is unacceptable," Monica scolded her. Dani was eighteen and could do what she wanted but, at the same time, she was still her daughter living in her house. She still felt responsible for her well-being and her behavior.

Tears filled Dani's beautiful green eyes and she said, "I'm really sorry. Kurt came over and made me put it on."

Kurt was Dani's boyfriend. They had been high school sweethearts and Monica fully expected them to eventually marry. To hear that Kurt had done something to make her little girl cry made Monica instantly angry. She was very protective of Dani. "Why are you crying?"

Dani began sobbing, leaned into her mother's embrace, and said, "Oh. Mom, Kurt put his thing in my mouth and then he got mad at me because he said I wasn't doing it right. I thought I knew how to give a blowjob but I guess I don't. And then, he wanted to have sex but I wasn't wet and he said that I must not like sex. Oh, mom, what's wrong with me?"

Monica was angry with Kurt but not shocked at her daughter having sex. She was very close to Dani and they talked about everything. She caressed her daughter's beautiful hair as the girl cried on her shoulder. "There's nothing wrong with you," she cooed to her. "You enjoy using my dildo all the time and you never need lube. It's okay, Dani. Listen, do you love Kurt?"

Dani nodded against her shoulder. Between sobs she volunteered, "I love him so much, mom."

Monica felt an idea begin to stir in her mind. Kurt was a nice kid. He was normally very nice to her daughter and this was so out of character for him. If her daughter loved him, then this was worth fixing. "I've got some ideas to fix this. Come on, let's get you cleaned up. Can you give me his number?"

"Yea," Dani said.

Monica could see that her daughter was hesitant but they trusted each other. Her daughter trusted her enough to tell her what had happened and she would not betray that trust. She'd fix this.

***

Kurt was nervous as Miss Monica Moore, his girlfriend's mother, asked him to sit on the couch in her den. He figured he was in big trouble now. He and Dani had a fight and she must have told her mother. It was humiliating that she knew but what was more concerning was that he didn't know where his future lay. He loved Dani and he had been assuming they would get married but now he wasn't so sure.

When Miss Moore called him on his cell phone earlier and asked him to come back to her house, he had unenthusiastically agreed. He figured she was going to chew him out for fighting with Dani and forbid him to see her anymore. He didn't want that, regardless of their fight.

He was still wearing his green t-shirt and beige cargo pants from earlier. The sun had set since he had last been in Dani's mother's house, casting everything into shadow but for the lamps on either side of the soft couch. He sat down and fidgeted.

Miss Moore walked to the couch next to him and looked down at him. He glanced up at her and she had a serious look on her beautiful face. Though he loved Dani, he had always had a little crush on her mother. She was really hot and always treated him really nice.

"Kurt, think carefully before you answer this question for me," she told him.

He nodded.

"Are you in love with Dani?"

Kurt considered that and even given the fight he still loved her dearly. He nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am."

She looked at him and then slowly nodded. "Okay, well, Dani told me what you did. Now, I'm not mad, but we do have a little problem here."

Kurt's face went pale. She knew! He figured that she knew but now it was confirmed. He was so embarrassed over the fight and he certainly didn't want Miss Moore to know the details. How much had Dani told her?

Miss Moore took off her black jacket, revealing a pretty pink tank top underneath. She tossed the jacket onto a nearby chair and released her hair from the bun at the back of her head. She shook her head and let her long blond locks fall across her shoulders. Then she kicked off her black heels and sat on the arm of the couch to the left of Kurt.

Kurt didn't move. He had no idea what was about to happen and he didn't want to do the wrong thing, so he just watched Miss Moore. She was everything he wanted Dani to be when she got older. He heard that if you want to know what your girlfriend will look like when she's older, look at her mother. Well, if that were true, Dani would only get more beautiful with age.

Miss Moore turned to her right on the soft cushioned arm of the couch, facing Kurt, her right hand on his shoulder and her right knee beside his shoulder. She kicked her left leg out and draped it across his left leg.

Kurt was startled by the closeness of Miss Moore. She had often hugged him or given him a quick kiss on the cheek when he visited but she had never put herself this close to him. He felt his cock begin to fill out his pants and he tried to will it to go back down. Jeans might be able hide an erection, but not cargo pants.

Miss Moore said, "See, the problem is, I just don't think you know what you're doing."

Kurt looked up at her in surprise. He couldn't believe she had said that to him. What was she talking about? It couldn't be sex because, though he didn't have a lot of actual experience, he thought he knew everything he needed to when it came to sex. After all, he had an internet connection.

Miss Moore looked into his eyes and said, "She means everything to me."

Kurt nodded. He well knew that Dani was her whole world. Miss Moore would do anything for her only daughter.

"I just want you to do it right and you can have us for the rest of your life," she told him.

"It'? Did she mean sex? 'Us'? What did she mean by that? Kurt wondered. He wanted to ask her but he wasn't sure if now was the right moment for that.

Her hand that had been resting on his left shoulder began caressing movements before she ran her fingers up his neck and laced them into his short straight dark hair. Her touch sent a thrill through him that made his cock lurch in his boxers.

He looked up into her eyes to find her looking down at him. He searched her eyes but he was unable to read her. He didn't pull away.

"So, I'd like to talk to you about senses," she told him softly. Then with a firmer voice she said, "Now, I know your sense of sight is off by the pleather outfit you had her in. So, shopping is something we'll have to do later."

"Yes ma'am," Kurt replied. There would be a later, he sighed to himself in relief.

Miss Moore's hand strayed from his hair to his temple as she caressed him there. Her other hand tugged absently at her short black skirt as if to keep it pulled down but she pulled it up as much as down, flashing him a glimpse of her inner thighs a few times.

His cock was throbbing, tenting the cargo pants obscenely. He knew she could see it but he was already beyond caring about that. He really had no idea where Miss Moore was going with this, but he was along for the ride.

Softly she told him, "You need to think about the sense of smell." At that, she pulled her hair aside and leaned into him, bringing her neck close to Kurt's face.

He could smell her perfume and it ignited his senses. She was driving him crazy and he didn't know how long he could continue to just sit there without doing something. However, this was Dani's mother, his possible future mother-in-law, and he didn't want to do the wrong thing.

She pulled back and looked at him. "The sense of sound," she said before dropping her lips to his ear and running her hand down his arm. She moaned into his ear.

Kurt was mesmerized by Miss Moore. He hung on her every word. He would do anything she asked.

"The sense of touch," she breathed as she leaned toward him again and, her right hand still on his shoulder, she slowly and sensuously ran her left hand up and down, caressing his chest through his green t-shirt.

With her leaning toward him like that he couldn't help but stare into the cleavage she presented. Her tits were tanned and so full that they nearly spilled out of the tight pink tank top and bra underneath. He wanted to grab them so much but he restrained himself.

Still caressing his chest with her left hand, Miss Moore touched the fingers of her right hand to his chin and tilted his face up. She looked down into his eyes.

Kurt moved to kiss up into her mouth but she pulled back just out of reach, teasing him. His cock pressed painfully against the fabric of his pants, tenting them for anyone to see. His hand absently caressed the outside of her left thigh.

"Do you think you have a couple things to learn?" she asked him, her hand still rubbing his chest.

"Yes, ma'am," Kurt replied. She was so much worldlier than he was and he wanted to learn anything he could from her. Actually, he would have said yes to anything in that moment.

Miss Moore slid her left leg up along the inside of his left leg until her calf pressed against his crotch. She watched him as she pulled her hand back from caressing his chest and briefly lifted her skirt.

It was just a flash, but it caught Kurt's attention and fired his imagination. He saw the pink lacy panties covering her crotch and it made his cock even harder against her calf, as if that were possible. Her skirt was back in place in less than a second but the image stayed in Kurt's mind.

Miss Moore then pulled her leg away and dropped both of her hands to his crotch. She boldly stroked his hard-on through his cargo pants with her fingers. Any illusion that he had that she might not really mean to be turning him on so was dispelled.

Kurt couldn't really believe this was happening as he groaned in pleasure. He liked where this was going. He looked up at her face and saw the lust burning in her pretty blue eyes. It made him want her even more.

"Hmm," she said as she sat up, pulling her hands away from his crotch as quickly and suddenly as she had started. She spread legs a little wider and pulled her skirt up giving him a clear view of her lacy pink panties. This time, she held her skirt up and said, "I'd like to see how you stroke yourself."

He looked up at her face in surprise. He just knew he had heard wrong. "Right now?" he asked.

"Yes," she said with a quick nod. "Take it out."

Though it was one thing for a woman to take his pants off, it was quite another for him to just whip it out for his girlfriend's mother. However, Kurt was getting really good at following directions and he was not going to deny Miss Moore anything. He unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants. He pushed his cargo pants and his boxers down to mid thigh with just a single scoot.

"Mmm," Miss Moore said to herself but just loud enough that he heard her when his long hard cock sprang into view.

Kurt was proud of his cock. It was a little over seven inches long and not too thick, but it was well formed. It stood straight from his groin with a flaring head that shown red in the lamplight. Following her instructions, he took his cock in his fist and began vigorously stroking himself. It felt good.

"No," Miss Moore said with a shake of her head. "That's not right at all."

He was shocked. What was she talking about? He knew how to stroke his own dick. How could she say he was doing it wrong? "No?" he asked as he released his cock.

"No," she replied flatly. Without hesitation Miss Moore leaned forward and took his cock into her left hand. She wrapped her fingers around the middle of his shaft and slowly began stroking him up and down. Every slow sexy stroke came with a twist of her wrist that sent her hand rotating halfway around his shaft. "Like this," she said.

Kurt's head exploded with pleasure. With the slow sexy motion he could feel every nuance of her movement instead of the flood of generic pleasure he gave himself when he stroked it. The added twist was something that had never occurred to him and it felt so fucking good that he laid his head back and groaned with pleasure.

"You'll have her move her hand, nice and slow," she told him softly as she continued to stroke him.

Dani! She was talking about him having Dani stroke his cock like that. "Uh huh," he nodded, his mouth dry as he looked down at his girlfriend's mother's hand stroking his dick. He just knew he had died and gone to heaven.

"Just like that," she cooed.

Kurt put his head back again, closed his eyes, and moaned with pleasure. Nobody had ever touched his prick like that, not even him. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Sometimes, a little bit like that," she said as she released her grip, slid her fingers lower, and caressed up his balls and the underside of his shaft.

Kurt looked down, watching her hand work its magic on him.

"Or wet it a little bit," she said as she pulled her hand to her face and licked two of her fingers. She gently stroked her wetted fingers against the underside of his shaft, just below the head.

Kurt threw his head back and sighed in pleasure. He felt like she was teasing him but he couldn't deny that if also felt so fucking good. His hand had been on her left leg all this time, caressing it as she stroked him. He reached toward her right leg and asked, "Is it okay if I grab your leg, ma'am?"

"No," she replied. "This is for you to sit and watch."

"Okay," he said smiling.

"And feel," she added as she brought her mouth close to his but when he tried to kiss her she pulled back. She continued to stroke his cock in her fist, twisting it in the most pleasurable way.

Kurt looked into her eyes. She was turning him on like crazy. If only Dani could do this to him. He was beginning to realize that he would have to teach her. He would teach her just as her mother was teaching him.

Miss Moore sat back, tucked her right leg under her and leaned low toward his lap. She gently blew on his cock and looked up into his eyes. "Have her take it nice and slow, just like this."

He nodded vigorously, letting her know that he was paying attention to her every word.

She ran her tongue up the side of his shaft and swirled it around the head, wetting his cock but not actually sucking it. She stroked and caressed his hard throbbing prick gently with her fist.

Kurt moaned in pleasure and ran his hand up her left thigh to her ass, cupping and squeezing the cheek firmly. He was so turned on he could barely contain himself. If he hadn't jacked himself off earlier in the day he might have come already.

Miss Moore stopped stroking his cock, grabbed his wrist with her right hand, and pushed it off her ass. "I didn't say you could touch me," she told him with a stern look.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Kurt replied quickly.

She replaced the look with a smile and resumed stroking his hard cock. She bent low and licked up the side and around the head. She blew gently across the head.

Kurt groaned in pleasure as she cooled his raging dick.

She stroked his prick gently with her fingers, releasing her grip on his shaft. She licked all around, laving his rod with her tongue. When she stopped and resumed gently stroking him, she asked, "How does that feel?"

Kurt sighed and said, "Good, ma'am."

"Yea? You like that?" she whispered.

"Yea," Kurt replied with a vigorous nod.

Still stroking and caressing his hard cock, Miss Moore said, "You told Dani that she did it wrong when you put your cock in her mouth."

He looked away, embarrassed. He knew he had done it all wrong. He didn't want to tell her what he did but he knew better that to lie to Dani's mother.

"How did she do it wrong?"

Kurt took a deep breath and said, "Well, she just, sort of, didn't do it slow and sexy, and her teeth got into it a bit."

Her hand still busy on his prick, Miss Moore asked, "So, did you talk to her about it, or did you make her feel bad?"

Kurt knew this was not good, but, again, honesty had worked well for him so far. "I didn't want to hurt her feelings and I didn't know how to tell her. So, I don't know, I guess I did hurt her feelings."

"You hurt her feelings by putting her in that outfit," Miss Moore contributed flatly.

Kurt frowned. He knew he had done the wrong thing. He regretted it. He'd take it all back if he could.

"I was hurt when I came home and saw her in that," she told him.

"I'm sorry," he told her glumly, despite her hand working away on his hard throbbing cock.

Softly, Miss Moore said, "You could have just told her to lick it nice and slow, like this," as she bent low again and slowly licked the underside of his prick with her tongue from the base to the head.

Kurt groaned.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Teaching Kurt and Dani

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds