• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Saving Her Husband's Job Ch. 02

Saving Her Husband's Job Ch. 02

Tina made a final adjustment to her garter belt and nylons and then she stepped into her 4 inch "come fuck me" pumps. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and thought, "Tina my love, you look like a slut, which I suppose is fitting, since that is what you have become." And then she giggled, "I am a slut and I love it."

She and Bob had been married for fifteen years and in all that time she had never been unfaithful to him (although she had fantasized about fucking other men). There were even times when she had almost done it, but she never had. She was in love with her husband and she knew he would never understand her desire for seeing what another cock would be like so she had behaved herself and had taken her sexual frustration out on Bob by trying to fuck him to death every time they were alone. That is she had been faithful until the night of his promotion party. That night, for reasons that didn't matter anymore, she had gone to bed with her husband's boss and she had loved it. She had not been surprised when Matt had called her two days later and asked if he could stop by and talk to her. She knew that if she said yes they would end up in her bed, but she had hesitated only a moment before telling him to come over. She had just gotten out of the tub and only had a robe on and she debated getting dressed, but then thought it would be a waste of time. After all, she was going to have to get naked again to get fucked, right?

The doorbell rang and when she opened the door she had expected Matt to take her in his arms, kiss her and pick up where they had left off on the night of the party. It came as a surprise to her when he said:

"Thank you for agreeing to see me on such short notice."

She led him into the living room and offered him a cup of coffee or a drink and he'd said, "Just coffee please, black."

When she had given him the coffee and sat down in the chair opposite she had said, "And to what do I owe the pleasure of this unexpected visit?"

Matt had taken a sip of his coffee and then he put the cup down on the coffee table, "I need some help in closing a million dollar deal. I have a customer that I need to wine and dine. I need to see to it that he has such a good time that he would never, ever take his business to anyone else. In short, I need to turn a sexpot loose on him, someone who will fuck him damn near to death and leave him begging for more of the same. After the way you worked me over the other night I knew you were the woman for the job."

Tina had not expected that and she sat there with a look of incredulity on her face. "You can't be serious," she'd said.

Matt had replied, "Oh, but I am. There is no doubt in my mind that you loved every second of what happened the other night."

Tina had said, "That was the other night and I did that to save my husbands career. The fact that I enjoyed it doesn't mean that I'm going to make a habit of it."

Matt had looked at her for a moment before saying, "Honey, Bob's career was never in jeopardy. That was just a story I used to get you into my bed. It was rotten of me and I know it, but I had wanted you for so long that when the opportunity presented itself I had to take it. And" he continued, "I am glad that I did. It was the most memorable night of my life. But in order for Bob's career to flourish the company has to flourish and it is deals like the one I'm trying to close that will ensure the company's continued success. I could fix this guy up with a high-class call girl and she would suck his cock and fuck him, but then she would straighten her make-up and leave. He would be sexually content, but he would know that he'd just spent time with another high dollar call girl. I want him to be left exhausted and hoping to God it might happen again. I want him to feel that if he keeps giving his business to me that it could happen again. For that I need the woman who fucked my brains out the other night - I need you."

Tina had said, "I'm flattered that you think so highly of me, but I'm sorry. This is just something that I can't do."

Matt had shaken his head, "I was afraid that was going to be your answer and I had hoped that I wouldn't have to do it this way." He'd gotten up and had taken videotape out of his coat pocket and had handed it to her. "Here. Play this."

Tina had taken the tape and had placed in the VCR. She sat down just in time to see Matt rub his cock over her lips and then she saw her mouth open and engulf Matt's cock. She had looked at Matt; "You promised me that Bob would never find out."

Matt shrugged, "What can I say, I lied. But he doesn't have to find out, does he? All you have to do is what I'm asking you to do and Bob never sees the tape."

Tina had not answered him. She'd watched the tape of her letting herself go so completely in Matt's bed and by the time the tape ended she had wanted to fuck. She'd stood up, let the robe fall from her shoulders and had headed for the bedroom. Half way there she had turned to see if he was following - he was. When Matt had left, some three hours later, he left knowing that Tina would do what he wanted.

+++++++++++++++

Matt arranged for Bob to be out of town on the night that Tina was to meet Matt's customer and the night had proven to be everything that Matt had hoped for. The customer, his name was Dan, had wined and dined her and then had taken her to his hotel room. She had done a slow strip for him and then had sucked his cock until he had exploded in her mouth. She has swallowed every drop and then she had licked him clean and in the process had gotten him hard again and then she had fucked him. And then she had done it again and again until he was exhausted and waved her away when she went to suck on his cock one more time. She'd had so many orgasms that her legs were a little rubbery when she got up to go to the bathroom to clean herself up. As she was letting herself out the door Dan had said:

"Wait. When can I see you again?"

She had smiled at him and said, "Ask Matt."

It was only in the elevator on the way down to the lobby that she had realized what she'd just done. When she had said "Ask Matt" she had willingly accepted her new position as the company whore.

++++++++++++++++++++++

And now, here she was again, getting ready to cement another one of Matt's deals. She wondered what tonight's client would be like. He would be the tenth one since Matt had blackmailed her into doing the first. Tina had fond memories of the first nine; there hadn't been a loser in the bunch. Oh, a few had seemed sexually inexperienced, but she had corrected that problem before she was done with them. She'd even had her first, and she sincerely hoped not her last, threesome, and she had gloried in the feeling of superiority when she had left them both lying exhausted on the bed.

There had been no more talk of blackmail since then, only Matt calling and saying, "Honey, I need a favor" and away she went to practice her whorish ways. Matt came by two or three times a week and they would spend all day in her bed and when Bob came home that night she would attack him like some demented sex fiend. It seemed like the more she fucked around on him the more she wanted to fuck him. Once she'd left an afternoon meeting with one of Matt's customers and had gone directly to Bob's office and she had sucked his cock as he sat at his desk, relishing the splash of cum that hit the back of her throat and then slid down into her belly to mingle with the customers cum.

She finished her makeup and slid into the black cocktail dress. She checked her purse to make sure she had everything and then she headed for the front door. This was going to be an all-nighter so Matt had shipped Bob out of town again. Matt said that the client would send a car for her and she had stepped outside expecting to find a cab and instead she found a long black limo. The driver got out and opened the door for her and as she settled into the plush interior she wondered what other surprises the night might hold for her. She didn't have long to wait. A tall, slim black man with wide shoulders answered her knock on the door to room 1216.

"Well, well," shed thought, "I've never had a black man before. This should be interesting" and she stepped into the room.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Saving Her Husband's Job Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds